The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

30

I entered in with spirit and woe, he thought with a sad and wistful smile. But with a first Source Sovereign Integral’s mirth I am gone forth, and with thanksgiving, to do my natural pleasure on the earth among the legions of the living, so they may yet feel what I have given them to feel with by their very creation. Yet they ignore the true nature of who they really are. Of humankind did my I and Father and I create them; for only from that very natural humankind nature will they be saved in the confusing times ahead.

‘Oh! Mmm,’ she started, then swooned to his sudden, but feather-light touch to the nipple of her right breast between his finger and thumb. He had given her water and rest, while she hung still suspended from the ceiling rafter in her own lounge room. The wistfulness left his smile then and brightened with the thought that he was a male among men, who preached only what was needed to be practised, always.

‘Oh!’ She exclaimed, in response to his other hand doing the same with the nipple of her left breast. But both nipples felt hard and firm in his grasp. He knew the look on her face and the intent behind her sudden gasps and moans were not all entirely born of pain.

He gazed at her gazing at him, smiling warmly. His heart was full of her.

Take your fill of love where you will, and with whom you will, he thought, but always unto me in spirit. This shall regenerate the world, for there is no part of me that is not of you, and you of me.

She was perfect, absolutely perfect, he thought then, knowing that the only real sin in the world of men and women, was that of natural humankind nature restriction.

‘Who, are you?’ She asked softly, hesitantly. ‘Really?’

I am the flame that burns in the heart of every natural male and female, once they become, he wanted to say to her; and I am in the core of every star. But he did not. He smiled warmly at her instead.

‘Ohh! What-what do you-really want?’ She said hesitatingly and curiously, as his right hand dropped down to brush gently the blonde bush of her soft sex.

‘Oh, God!’

I will take you down, virgin, for you are pure and without spot, he wanted to say next, and up, raise you and lead you to the East. There I will set you upon the summit of the Earth and set you free among men, that they, too, shall be free, as you.

But he did not say that, either. He was simply in awe of her as she was, hanging like that from the roof, nude, naked and yearning. He was captivated by her sexual innocence and her past pain of loneliness, through denying herself her natural happiness by right of birth and gender design. He smiled again, a little sadly, but said nothing.

‘Ohh!’ She cried out, as he cored her private hidden female between fingers that slid joined and downward along her damp crease.

‘It’s crazy that-ohh! That you can’t remember-ugh! Where your home is,’ she said, as her moist loins squirmed with his painful male delights and she swung left and right from the roof.

My home the only ever existing moment of Now; a home never so far away; as my flesh is from my bones, the thought arose in his mind—my home is here and it is now.

Then she moaned again deeply, as he dipped her with only one finger, but only as far as her virgin’s closed gate. Strangely then, he thought, she chuckled softly, as she moaned in his hands.

‘Who knows?’ She managed, as he forcibly manhandled her sex. ‘You might-ohh, God! Even be-a-Oh! A star-oh! With a-memory-oh! Prob-lem-oh, Jesus!’

Every natural male and every female is a star, he smiled silently to himself, with her ungiven answer, as he cupped her and held her firmly.

‘Oh, Jesus!’ She groaned, as his arm then encircled her lower thigh and his fingers searched the depth of her buttocks then.

After she had quieted again and he had withdrawn and only touched her gently, she spoke softly.

‘I don’t-I don’t know what-ohh, Jesus! What would-ugh! Be better,’ she softly gasped and grunted. ‘To keep you-ohh! Here, or let you-ugh! Go-Jesus!’

To love me is better than all things, he thought; then proceeded to do exactly that. She was a virgin by choice, but one who knew her woman’s time had come. And he knew she had chosen the pain of her own virginity, just as he now had chosen the personal happiness of taking it from her.

There is a veil that all thinking women wear, he knew, and the colour of that veil is lonely black. It is the veil of the virgin and the modest thinking woman. It is the veil of sorrow.

Let all chaste women be utterly despised among you, he sighed. For one kiss from a natural male will you give all—and you will, he said in his mind.

And then he kissed her, hard, exactly the way he wanted to.

Of Zain have I come this time, his male told his thinking man. I have travelled on the path of the past, until I was the path. Now, I am the way

‘Mm, no, oh, God!’ She moaned under his male handling of her mouth and lips in that way. ‘Nnnn!’

He was uplifted in his heart instantly. He released her from their perfect wet kiss and the kisses of his own male then rained down hard upon her bound body back and front, as he circled slowly around her.

The perfect and the perfect are not two, but One, he thought, as he drowned in the warmth of her unique virgin urgency, while she swung left and right under his kisses, not two, but one perfect One.

‘Oh, please!’ She groaned and gasped beneath his lips and his strong hands. ‘Please!’

He knew it was her female nature calling him and smiled warmly in ministering to her that way, while she moaned in her own anticipated pleasure at being taken from that which she was, to who she needed to be, simply to be happy on the earth. She was perfect, absolutely perfect.

He moved behind her and dropped to his knees. Slowly and deliberately then he opened her buttocks, like the first beautifully scented flower of Spring.

‘Oh, my, God!’ She cried above him, as his tongue sank deeply there, and her tears were real. It was her joy, but it was his joy, too, and he took it without shame and no guilt.

Nature ensures individual freedom through order and structure, his heart reminded his mind, as she bucked against his tongue and his grip on her flanks, day and night, life and death, rain or sun, male and female, and perceptions of life and death. Nature was perfect, and was no different to that of the human kind.

‘Oohh, Jesus!’ She moaned and she groaned, as he slowly released her then and gently and moved around to kneel before her. Then he slowly, but firmly parted the swollen blonde lips of her sex and proceeded to know her there, deeply.

‘My, God!’ She exclaimed, and she did exclaim, as he felt her body feel feelings it had never done before. ‘Ohh, Jesus!’ came her moan, as he withdrew from her in that way and glanced briefly upward to see her suck heavily on the air about her, while she gasped deeply and strained against the restraining suspension bonds above her head.

Come, all of you unnatural thinking men and women, he thought then. Come, all of you lonely thinking men and women; learn the secret that has not yet been revealed to you; the secret of your own natural humankind human nature.

Then his hands and his fingers and his tongue took on a serious male mind of their own, while he immersed himself in her female and became her in her rapidly approaching joy.

‘Oh! Oh! God! Stop! Ple-oh, stop! Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Ohh! Please! Nnnnn!’ She begged and she raptured and then blissed. ‘Ooohh, yess! Nnnnnn!’

She climaxed beautifully long, tearfully, and loud, while he held her climaxed and swinging, as only a natural male can hold at that special time of a natural female’s bliss and wonder.

There is a swan whose name is Ecstasy, he thought with pride, as he held her shuddering and thrusting against his face and hands in her female’s throes, without love, man is not male and woman is not female. Explore the nature and powers of your own human being, he thought, for human love is an excitement to be had, and not a stilling of the mind

‘Please! Ohh, God!’ She begged, and she was begging and he smiled, for he knew it was in the female nature to demand her rights by unashamedly begging for that, which was rightfully hers. He touched her again with his mouth and his tongue, while his hands and fingers measured her deeply.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Yes! Yes! Mm!’ She moaned and she groaned and she joyed, while he held her exactly the way he wanted to, exactly the way she wanted him to.

There is a grain buried in my breast, he thought, as he touched her intimately there, and there, and back there, and very privately.

‘Oh, God! Ohh, Jesus! Please, no! No more! Please!’ She begged, as her fever to be taken rose and rose with her fervour to be had just that way. He smiled inside with love. She wanted to be taken and to be had, exactly the way he wanted to. She was perfect, absolutely perfect.

I am divided from man always for love’s sake, he thought then, for the chance of union with a female, as a male, and I am not ruled by reason. I am alone. There is no God where I am, save for me.

Then he released her from the male bondage of his own and rose slowly to his feet before her. She was beautiful and he loved her fiercely right then. He dragged the chair back and stood up upon it, releasing her from her bondage to her own house. Holding the leather belt firmly he lowered her gently sinking body to the floor on its knees.

She lifted her head slowly and gazed up at him. He smiled softly down at her in her longing and her lust, her needing and her wanting to be taken exactly the way he wanted to… so he did.

He stepped down from the chair and swept her warm naked Amazonian body easily up in his arms and carried her to her own bed. After lying her gently upon it he grasped her wrists and gazed upon them. Then he looked into her eyes, her female eyes.

‘Cuffs, off?’ he asked her softly, while his maleness demanded its presence be known and felt by any and all present. She blinked and glanced quickly at her manacled wrists. Then slowly, she shook her head from side to side, and only once.

No.

He pulled her hands above her head and bound her wrists tightly to the bed-head with her father’s leather belt. And then he took her, as only a heated male could. And then he took her again, and again, and again, this way and that, from above and below, from in front and behind.

Deflowering her lotuses and shredding them asunder with a male’s contempt, he then replaced them with her female’s utter and deserved joy. And then, after she had drunk water and rested for just a short while, he took her fully and finally, one more time again. But, this time he lay full length upon her warm and bound Amazonian body.

His loins settled between her open thighs and resting his strong, but tiring loins in the warmth of her wet soft saddle, as her legs and thighs lifted slowly with her moan to wrap tightly around his lower back and then lock there.

He took her gently. He took her softly. He took her long and he took her lovingly, until finally, her legs fell apart, limp and loose from his back. Then she softly cried herself into a happy and exhausted sleep, still joined to him, and with him, and still held closely in his arms. He lightly kissed her parted sleeping lips and gazed smiling and protectively down at her.

‘Cuffs… off,’ he whispered smiling, then reached up and released her from his bondage and hers. He covered her. He tucked her in, and then was gone from her, exactly the way he wanted to.

Be strong, o new strong and natural submissive female, he smiled softly and thought warmly to her, as she slumbered, deflowered, sated and content in his absence; lust and enjoy all natural things of sense and rapture; fear not that any God shall deny you for this.

Then he looked both ways.

Yet, next time, he grinned, you’ll know what it feels like to be cuffed. Won’t you?

Outside, he breathed deeply and looked up at the clear night sky, that encouraged the first rays of a new dawn of a new day and he smiled.

It didn’t look like rain, so far.