The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

29

Not of birth time or place I was, but born in and of the central of seven stars of seven galaxies of seven multiverses continuously created continuously for only that purpose; created all as created for He by He who made them all, he thought; you are alive in me, as I live in you always as male and female, and not myth. Ever more, I am and will make you feel this coming time so you can live in the coming times and not be enslaved to false gods. You will not because you will feel, as will all natural males and females I touch with spaces in between. They will be saved by their feelings and not by the guided thoughts of godless gods and their thinking minder’s decrees.

He broke their breathless deep kiss and held her at arm’s length, gasping for breath himself. She swayed beneath his strong grip on her shoulders, panting and sucking deeply at the fresh air about her face. Her eyes shined and were glazed with the raw lust and desire of her female in heat.

Holding her gaze his hands reached for the belt around his waist that she had given him to hold up her father’s oversized jeans. With a flick he pulled it out. He held it in his left hand. It was a man’s belt, a thick belt.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped, a little startled by the ferocity of his action. Her eyes never left his. Then he reached to her waist and released her belt, and whipped that quickly through the loops in her jeans as well.

‘Oh!’ She exclaimed and righted herself, after being pulled a little off balance by the force of his action. Aware she was watching him intently he then hooked her belt to itself in a loop, placing the pin in the last hole. Then he looped her father’s belt through her own and looked upward. Her gaze followed his. His pinned her father’s belt also in the very last hole.

‘Oh!’ He heard her soft gasp, as she realised his intent. Then he undid her belt and walked behind her. Withdrawing the key from his pocket he released the cuff on her right hand.

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly and began to rub her wrists in front of her. He walked back around to stand before her and just looked at her, not smiling. She held his gaze for a full minute, rubbing her wrists. Her lips shined from her tongue’s moisturising. He glanced down at her wrists quickly and then back at her eyes.

She glanced down at her wrists, looked at him briefly, then back at her wrists. Then slowly, two things happened simultaneously. With a soft sigh, she bowed her head, and then she extended both arms forward and out to him. Then she slowly placed her right wrist over the left and held them presented to him crossed in that submissive way.

He smiled. She was beautiful, and, she was perfect, absolutely perfect. He reached to her wrists and re-cuffed them.

‘Oh!’ Was the only soft gasping sound she made.

Then he looped her belt through her wrists and around the silver chain of the manacles and pinned the belt in the last hole. Holding her father’s thicker belt then he stepped back and reached out for the nearest chair, dragging it to him. He stood up on it and pulled her roughly to him.

‘Oh!’ She gasped at being pulled so forcefully forward, but she willingly stepped even closer to him than the force of his pull had left her. He released her father’s belt from its last pin hold and reached up with it, threading it up and over the thick exposed beam above her head, pulling her arms upward and taut above her head.

‘Ohh! Ugh!’ She gasped, and it was a gasp. Then he re-cinched the thick belt of her father’s back in the last hole again and stepped down from the chair. He slid it back towards the table with a thrust from his right foot. Then he just stood and looked at her, strung up to her own ceiling and watching him watching her. She was wide-eyed, hesitant, apprehensive, and a little fearful. He smiled.

You know how to talk and how to think and to cuff, he thought, as he stirred physically beneath the loose trousers that threatened to drop to his ankles at any moment without the support of her father’s belt, and, you know how to strike. But you don’t, know how to feel.

He turned then and walked to her bedroom. Rummaging through her wardrobe he finally found a leather purse-come-tote bag that had a long plaited leather shoulder strap. He unclipped each of the ends of the strap and threw the bag back into her wardrobe, then closed the two polished decorated veneer inlaid doors. Then, with almost four feet of plaited thin leather trailing along the floor from his right hand he walked back into the lounge to stand before her.

‘Oh!’ She gasped the instant she saw his hand and that which hung from it. ‘No!’

She shrieked loudly as her body began to twist left and right, hanging from the rafter, but she almost lost her balance and quickly ceased moving. Her eyes were wide with fear and apprehension, but he sensed her female hiding and waiting, and perhaps, not a little excited, as he walked slowly around behind and then back around the stand before her.

Contracts, moral laws and the like do not belong in nature, he thought, as he beheld her athletic Amazonian frame in all its soon-to-be naked glory, and I did never say that they do. The strap fell from his hand.

‘Ohh!’ She said startled, her eyes wide with the uncertainty and the unknown. Her gaze whitened and she swayed on her bindings and almost lost her balance again. His left hand fell firmly upon her right shoulder, while his right hand then suddenly gasped a fistful of her shirt. Alone am I different from all other men, he thought then. I am a male.

‘Ohh!’ She shrieked startled and fearful, but he held her exactly the way he wanted to while his right hand quickly ripped and tore at the front of her buttoned shirt, until her large breasts finally fell free of their cloth chains.

I have come from the absolute and therein I live, always, and in all natural ways.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped loudly at being male-handled that way, but he felt no shame and no guilt, only right. Then he stripped her torn shirt back over her shoulders and pulled it tightly down over her upper arms, as a further restraint.

‘Ugh! Ohh!’ She gasped, but she did not struggle. He smiled softly at her, knowing that her female only yearned more loudly, as he then leaned down into her and arched her backward, crushing her right breast and nipple with his mouth, while he held her, exactly the way he wanted to.

‘Ohh, No!’ She groaned loudly and deeply above him. ‘Jesus!’ Then louder, as her left breast was swallowed almost whole.

Between men and women there is thought, reason, judgement, and bitterness, he decided sadly, but between males and females there is only love and spiritual union.

‘God! Ohh!’ She cried out, but pushed her chest hard against his mouth, while his teeth raked her nipple, and not gently. His left hand held her firmly from behind her lower back, while his right hand crushed life into her woman’s right breast for the first time in her life.

‘Oohh!’ Her female swooned, such that he held her from falling, and swallowed her left breast even more deeply.

Physical love attracts spiritual love and ever the opposite will hold true, he thought, and truth will be united, always.

Then his mouth flew home like an eagle to its nest and talloned her right breast with his teeth, while his right hand replaced his left behind her and the fingers of his left hand sank steel in the wet flesh of her left breast.

‘Jesus! Oohh! Ohh! Oh, God!’ She shrieked, as a female at last, and forced her breast even harder against his raking teeth and sucking mouth.

I am, and my word is six and fifty, he thought, divide, add, multiply, and then understand.

‘Oohh, Jesus!’ Her female cursed loudly and honestly at being denied such passion and intensity for so long and so cruelly. Then he released her from his mouth and stood her up and before her, panting deeply himself, his eyes gleaming and his body hard and rigid.

Come forth, o child of the stars, he thought, and take your fill of love.

Her gaze shined through her female’s eyes of clear sight for the first time in her life, while he just stood and looked at her, admiringly. Her bottom lip trembled. She sagged at the knees, but his strong hands caught her and held her exactly the way he wanted her.

She physically strained against his grip to get closer to him than she was, urgently, yearning, wanting, and needing. Her female eyes smouldered with mission intent and were matched by the feral male heat in his own.

‘Oohh!’ Her lips trembled at being alive at last and in heat, as he drank in the sight of her that way. Each breath let loose with it a soft moan, as she panted deeply.

His left hand then suddenly dropped to the muscled flank above her hip and gripped her there strongly and held her stable, while she teetered from her binding to the rafter above her head.

‘Ugh!’ She grunted, and pushed her chest against him again, but her silent and forceful demands went unheeded. His right hand then tore at the belt of her jeans, then the button. It flew like a spinning missile across the room from the force of its violent separation.

‘Ohh! Ugh! Oh! Oh!’ She gasped and shrieked and grunted at his stripping of her body in that way, but he only smiled in his own growing heat for her virgin. His fingers dropped and briefly tried the buttons of her crotch, then grasped the thick material tightly and ripped it every which way, but loose. More buttons joined the first, as they popped and spun off to infinity.

‘Ohh! Ugh! No! Oh, no! Oh, God! Ohh, Jesus!’ She gut-groaned and grunted and gasped, but she accepted fully her forceful handler. The fingers of his left hand dug cruelly into her flank and right hip to hold her steady, as she swung precariously from the roof, while his right hand then reefed the thick material of her jeans down over her buttocks and thighs.

‘Oh, God! Oh, God! No! Nnn! Ohh!’ She moaned, as he then laid her lower belly and then her buttocks and thighs bare. Then he sank to his knees before her near-naked Amazonian frame and forcefully pressed his face against her pantied loins and inhaled the aroma of her female’s first mating heat. He was intoxicated instantly and blinded by raw lust and passion for her taking.

Like a madman possessed, he then stripped her of her jeans, reefing them down to her ankles, as he kneeled and held her. She kicked her feet strongly, while swinging from the rafter, to help him get them off in her urgency to be handled, to be had, and to be taken by him exactly that way.

‘Oh! Ugh! Oh! Oh! Nnnn!’ She demanded now in female tone born of frustration, not wanting him to delay her woman’s final demise, while he settled before her and relaxed his grip on her flank, just staring at the mystery female hidden and just waiting for him on the other side of her flimsy damp briefs.

‘Please!’ She begged in her new female way, twisting on her suspension that told him she knew her time had now come, but his right hand only reached up to her personals and lightly touched them there.

Then slowly, inch by inch, he pulled her panties down.

‘Oohh!’ She groaned and she moaned and demanded the unfairness of being treated in her denial to end right that second, but he left her underwear only around her knees and slowly brought his trembling fingers upward, lightly brushing her blonde wisps of aromatic bush.

‘Nnoo! Ohh!’ She protested and pushed her crotch forward to be taken and had urgently and hard by the very core of her. But he leaned back and held her quickly by the hips, for she had thrown herself completely off balance.

Then, ‘Oh, no! Nnnaahhh!’ She cried out and thrust herself forward with unequalled force, as her climax rushed headlong to meet her with a natural headlong, well overdue vengeance; ripping through her mind, body and senses like a bullet train.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Oh! Oh! Oh!’ Came her urgent and seeking warning. His hands on her hips pulled her forcefully to him. His mouth formed the perfect seal over her aromatic blonde sex. Then he suckled her savagely through her intense and violent climactic highs, until finally, she buckled at the knees and hung limp from her rafter with a deep groan.

He held her hips with his strong hands and her flooding sex with his mouth, while she shuddered and jerked and moaned, like a female Jesus strung from the roof. He smiled with love as he kissed and suckled; as the aftershock lows of her very first full female orgasm wracked her loins and caught them both by surprise often with their dying intensity.

Sweating, straining, and still glued to her flooding crotch with his mouth, he held her softly shuddering body atop him, while his tongue still searched her and knew deeply of her female’s unblended taste. He then furrowed that tongue and fluted it, swallowing her warm silky stream into his gut.

‘Oohh, Jesus!’ She shuddered, as his tongue found her ridges and flooding walls, while his mouth still drank of the sacred sacrament of her rose. Again she once more soared to the dizzy heights of her feeling female, and then fell slowly, gradually once more to the bottomless pits of her woman’s demise.

‘Ohh, God!’ As his lips suckled softly her core came her female’s liberated cry of freedom.

Then slowly, gently, he released her from the fiery grip of his mouth, teeth and tongue, and, with his hands on her hips, he slowly and carefully stood up upon shaky and trembling legs. Then, holding her steady, he rose to his feet before her. She was an Amazonian mess, but a pretty, natural submissive female Amazonian mess.

He smiled warmly down into her half-closed shining eyes, as he held her steady by the shoulders. Her female smiled warmly and weakly back at him, with her brief tight delicate lace underwear still hugging around and above her knees.

His heart soared and sang with the angels, along with her happiness. It was her happiness, he knew, but it was also his, too, and he had taken it, without guilt and no shame.

He walked behind her and picked up the long leather plaited strap and drew back. She did not attempt to turn and see. He smiled and leaned forward, then reefed her lace underwear to her ankles. She stepped out of them without prompting and he smiled.

‘Cuffs, off?’ He asked quietly with trembling breath, then smiled, as her head gently shook.

No.

He smiled softly. Realise the value of physical desire is but the foundation of spiritual joy, he thought then, as his hand grasped tightly to the strap.

Ecstasy be mine and joy of earth, ever to me, and ever more. This I told you then, but you did not listen. Those who do not listen must feel.

‘Aahh, no!’ She screamed loudly, as he striped her from shoulders to buttocks with an overarm swing long from the plaited strap. She swung forward against her suspension and away from her pain, but quickly recovered her balance, sobbing. He waited until she settled to quietly sniffing. She did not try to turn and see him.

‘Cuffs, off?’ He said quietly to her back, as he watched her buttocks flex and clamp strongly when she braced her feet more widely apart.

‘Ohh!’ She moaned softly, as she slowly she shook her head, and his hand drew back a second time.

No. He smiled softly again for her female’s courage of commitment.

Union is truth and right for whosoever arouses the male current for divine passion, he thought, as he glanced down at himself and poled strongly.

‘Nnoo, ohh, Jesus!’ She screamed loudly, but then cried softly after the long plait welted precisely from her shoulders to her buttocks beside the first on the left of her back.

He smiled. Two vertical red tracks now enhanced the Amazon warrior look of her, as she stood nude and wide-legged before him, bound to the roof of her own house.

She was perfect, he smiled, as his hand drew back for the third time. She was perfect… and beautiful. He poled strongly again, as he noticed she was running down herself on her inner left thigh, a long thin trail of silver virgin sheen.

‘Cuffs, off?’ He asked quietly, as his gaze followed the shining trail ever downward. Slowly she shook her head sideways.

No.

He smiled with heart’s love for the courage of her female to get what she wanted and deserved, whatever it took to get the job done. He reached down and picked up her torn shirt, then tore it again into two complete halves.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped at the sound of the unknown so close to her body, yet unseen.

Then he dropped the long strap and reached forward, surrounding her mouth with her own shirt and gagging her securely.

‘Mmmff!’ She loudly, but silently protested vigorously beneath the muffling of her own cloth in her mouth. He only smiled and then picked up the strap again.

I am above you and in you, he thought, as he swung to the opposite side of her back. My natural ecstasy is in yours. My natural joy, to see your natural joy, and my natural joy be silence.

‘Cuffs, off?’ He asked again, but she shook her head vigorously. He smiled, and then he swung strongly just so.

No.

‘Aaaah! Nnooo!’ She screamed muffled into her gag and her cloth, as she twisted right and left on her swing. A third welt appeared, perfectly precisioned from her shoulders to the top of her buttock.

She shook her head vigorously from side to side, her legs buckling at the knees, but she righted herself quickly and fully, although still swaying a little, while her shoulders wracked from her sobs.

He poled strongly and became mesmerised by the shining trail of her flood, as it strived to reach down past her shapely calf. Soon he would journey to its river’s high hidden source. He wanted to kiss her welts and absorb her pain, but knew it was a journey she must travel alone to be free of her marriage of the past.

Instead, he reached down to her ankle with his left hand and touched her there. She flinched, but did nothing else. Then slowly, he turned his palm side on and lightly pressed his little finger against her skin and slowly drew it upward and over her calf and inner thigh, all the way up to her river’s mouth, catching up the silver dew stream as he went.

‘Ohhmmff, ohh!’ She groaned muffled when his palm gently cupped her, then drew back and away to his lips.

He smiled at the intent of her shining dewdrops and licked his palm clean, then poled strongly than ever before. He wanted her virgin’s hand in his with each passing moment.

This dew is called natural Universal Love, he smiled softly, but in marriage between males and females, he thought, as he drew back one final time, the Will of the Universal natural male must be dominant.

‘Cuffs, off?’ He asked quietly again. No, she shook her head silently.

‘Aaaah, nnoo!’ Did she scream loudly, but muffled one last time, while her head shook madly against the pain of her woman’s shell finally breaking.

Again she buckled at the knees, but again she struggled slowly upward against her anguish and righted herself, as she swayed from the roof. He smiled. Four perfect welts, two on each side of her line of good breeding, leading all the way down to her virgin hearts. They were as perfect as she.

He dropped the plaited leather strap to the floor and smiled inwardly, as he waited for her pain and her anguish to subside, as it always naturally does. Then finally, he saw her slowly and physically relax and stop sobbing. Then gradually she became quiet, as she swayed.

Time and Space are One, he thought. Then he stepped suddenly around her to stand in her face. He removed her gag. She gasped and sniffed, then breathed deeply and sighed long and loud, but her gaze remained fixed on the floor at her feet. She was perfect, absolutely perfect.

His hands then slowly reached forward and brought her toward him, but against her bonds to the roof. He moved forward against her oncoming nude warmth. She came, with a long, soft sigh and a moan. He smiled, as he glanced up at her binding and to the rafter.

Then his left hand curled fully around her bare shoulders, while his right hand cupped the back of her head and pulled it gently, but firmly to the chest that enclosed his still wildly beating heart. And he waited, but he knew it wouldn’t be long. It wasn’t.

She began to sob deeply and meaningfully into his chest, and not from the pain of her welts, but of breaking free of her woman’s chains. He held her close through the flood of her female’s long overdue tears for the rightful funeral of her cruel woman’s imprisonment of her, for most of her adult life.

He held her tightly and he held her, and then he held her some more, closely and lovingly, such that she could not glance upward and see that he cried with her for reasons he was too sure of himself.

I am the way, he thought, and my natural truth will set you free. He waited patiently, while and until she finally calmed as much, as she was going to. Then,

‘Cuffs, off?’ He breathed hesitantly, and then waited. She didn’t speak. After only a brief moment she simply shook her head gently, but firmly against his chest. No.

His smiled deepened. He felt good about himself, without feeling guilty or shamed.

I have come to start a fire, he breathed heavily as he thought that, and I will guard it until it rages. Look both ways and be natural Universal love, he then thought-for that, is who you really are.