The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

The Grande Finale

That night Kris had the first good night’s sleep since she could remember. She woke up the next day feeling something that she hadn’t felt in a long time—hope. She opened her eyes to find Tania’s arms wrapped around her, holding her in a soft embrace as they slept. Quietly she nudged her friend awake—Tania shifted slightly, murmuring contently and squeezed a little closer. Kris lay awake running through the details of their plan; they would fight in the arena, Tania would pretend to lose and then they would be auctioned to the highest bidder. They would act subdued and obedient until they were taken to the outside rooms, then they would turn on their captors. With surprise on their side they might just have a chance to escape. They would then go straight to the police and bust the whole operation—assuming the police weren’t in on it.

The plan seemed crazy, but it was their only shot. Of all the things that could go wrong, three things worried her the most—the first was convincing the crowd in the arena that they were truly broken. She would have to actually fuck her friend. Given the way Tania had been recently it was essential to keep things under control. Tania really seemed to be holding herself together with only the most tenuous threads. If Kris pushed her too far those threads might break and Tania’s whole delicate mental construct might unravel. Her will to resist may collapse and she may well revert back to the woman she was when she serviced the guard.

The second problem would be to overpower their captors at the right time—there was no guarantee that they would be taken together and there is no guarantee that they would be strong enough or fast enough to overpower the beefy guards.

Lastly, she was not at all sure she could trust the police—the Organization seemed immensely well-connected and powerful. She tried not to think of it, but the same horrible scenario kept playing out in her head: after a heroic escape from the compound they flee to the police. Soon they are shown to a back room where they wait teary-eyed and frantic. After a while an older police lieutenant walks in and asks them a few questions. Slowly his warm smile turns into a horrible smirk as he slowly starts to unbuckle his belt.

She forced these thoughts from her mind—their plan was their only chance. They had to try it.

The wait was terrible. It seemed hours past before Kris heard footsteps coming down the hall. She got up quickly and waited for the guards to fumble with the lock. When the door opened three guards stepped inside. They were tall and muscular, just like all the guards in the Organization. “Too tall and muscular,” she thought.

“Good morning ladies!” one of the guards said, tossing a pile of clothes onto the bed. “I hope you are rested because you are going to need all your energy today!”

The guards waited as the two women put on their costumes—plainly enjoying the show. Looking over at Tania in her futuristic metallic micro skirt and form fitting stretch top Kris had to admit that her friend looked good. The same outfit at a club would certainly turn heads.

The two girls were led out of their room and down to a brightly lit mess hall where they were served breakfast. They were served an extraordinary meal of health shakes, fruit and protein—perfect for maintaining a perfect body. Then they were led to the very room that Tania and Kris had performed oral sex in competition just the previous day.

The head of the Organization was there to meet them. She had them brought to her and motioned for them to kneel. Tania knelt without hesitation, but Kris paused for a long moment, locking eyes with the blond woman before bending her knees.

“Good! Very good, my pets! I am happy to see that you are learning some manners.” She creened. “Now today is your big day! Today we will settle things between you two. You are both going in the Arena together—and I do expect you to fight.”

She drew closer to Kris and glared at her; “If you two do anything, ANYTHING, to piss me off I swear I’ll make your miserable lives so much worse than they are already! Is that CLEAR?” She demanded.

“Yes.” Kris said meekly.

“Yes.” Tania said, glancing furtively at Kris.

“Good! Very, very good... Tania, you may go...” the blond woman commanded.

Tania got up hesitantly, unsure of the meaning of this new twist, but she had no choice but to follow on of the guards to the far end of the arena. Kris continued to kneel in front of her tormentor.

The blond woman slowly circled her, letting her long fingers slowly run along Kris’s bare shoulders. " I like you Kris—I see some of my own strength in you. You see different people are created to do different things. It is in some people’s nature to be submissive and obedient—like your friend Tania. It is their nature—it cannot be helped. Other people, people like you and I, we are made to lead, to dominate. I know that you do not see the truth of it now, but you will. Soon you will understand, and it will become clear to you.”

The blond woman circled back around until she was standing in front again. “You still hope to escape, don’t you?”

Kris didn’t answer.

“You can’t run from yourself, Kris. Sooner or later you will come to understand that.” The woman’s voice suddenly turned hard, “It is time! Go.”

After what seemed like an eternity she found herself finally standing in the Arena. The whole thing seemed so surreal. Her best friend was standing across from her holding a long padded staff. She was holding a padded bat—just like she had when she fought Bambi.

The crowds began cheering as the two girls began to circle each other. Tania looked timid and gentle, just like she was when Joe had beaten her. Kris stared at her—the thought of taking her like she had taken Bambi momentarily flashed through her mind, but she forced it out again.

Tania made the first move, swing her staff in an obviously contrived fake attack. It was clear to Kris that Tania was sticking to the plan, but her acting job couldn’t have been worse.

Tania swung her staff again, hitting Kris softly on the side—it was more like a love tap. The crowd started booing. Tania looked around nervously.

Kris suddenly swung back, smashing her bat into Tania’s pole. The blow knocked Tania back a few steps, twisting her wrists painfully as she gripped her staff. Tania screeched in surprise and pain, a brief look of confusion crossing her features.

Kris swung again and again, beating Tania back towards the walls of the arena. Tania just managed to defend herself from the pummel of blows. She stared at Kris with her best “Take it easy” look.

The crowd cheered as they watched the two beautiful women thrash at each other- their hair flying around in angry splashes of color, their chests heaving.

Finally the two girls collided together as Kris pressed her friend against the padded wall. She took the opportunity to whisper in her ear, “Got to make it look real—can you take a hit?”

Tania quickly nodded as the two girls pushed off each other.

Kris continued to swing at her friend, smashing her bat against the middle of Tania’s pole as they moved in back towards the center of the room. Then, on cue, Tania lowered her guard slightly and Kris took aim.

“BAM!”

Kris didn’t mean to hit her as hard as she did, but it felt so good to let out some of her energy.

Tania spun around in a complete circle and dropped to the mat—it almost looked like there were stars floating around her head. Every time she tried to dizzily get up Kris hit her again. On the third attempt she fell flat on her face and stayed there.

The crowd roared as the metallic whine announced the arrival of the dildo. As it descended Kris couldn’t help but to gasp at its size—the thing seemed even bigger than the last time, and thicker too. Apparently the Countess wanted to make an impression. A guilty thrill rushed through her as she looped the straps around her hips. The dildo hung from her waist like a cannon.

She walked over to her friend and flipped her onto her stomach.

“Take it easy—that thing is huge!” Tania whispered as she stared at the phallic between her friend’s legs. Kris ignored the comment as she straddled Tania’s prone body. Tania gulped as she felt the implement slide under the hem of her micro skirt and glide between her legs. Then she felt it’s slippery head press against her slightly—it was aimed just right. She gritted her teeth and waited.

“Are you sure you can handle this?” Kris whispered as she looked at her helpless friend quivering below her.

“Yes... do it.” She answered hesitantly.

Kris slowly leaned forward, applying a steady force—she felt the head of the implement squeeze into her friend’s body. Tania’s eyes squeezed shut and she bit her lower lip as she felt the thing push inside.

“It’s too big... It hurts...” She complained.

Kris looked down and saw that hardly the first inch had penetrated—the thing was easily twelve inches long. She knew that in order to give a realistic show she would have to get most of it in. Worse, though, was how turned-on she felt. She watched her friend’s body stretching to accommodate its girth and she had to use every bit of her willpower not to push the thing in as hard as she could.

“Ummmf” Tania moaned as Kris pressed forward a little harder, shifting her hips forward and backward slightly.

As Kris pushed the implement forward the back end of the dildo slowly circled against her clit. She tried to ignore it, but as she worked the dildo deeper into her friend’s yielding body she had to suppress her own growing desire. The more that she pretended not to feel anything, the more it seemed to grow in her mind. What began as a pleasant aching in her groin soon seemed to scream for attention. Kris tried to shift her hips to avoid further contact, but the oil-covered dildo was cupped firmly against her pussy, and there was no escape.

The whole situation was unreal. She was kneeling behind her best friend in the middle of a crowd of warped and deranged people who were screaming and cheering. A huge dildo hovered ominously over her friend’s delicate-looking pussy like a battering ram. She placed her hands gingerly on the two soft globes of her friend’s ass as she pushed slightly forward. A lesbian thrill shot through her as she felt the yielding skin. She seemed to watch herself from above. It didn’t seem real—it felt like Kris was watching somebody else do all the things that she was doing. Staring down at her friend’s open body she could even see the tight petal’s of Tania’s pink asshole puckering just above the tremendous shaft that was slowly wiggling into the passage below it.

The crowd started chanting, “Fuck Her!” “Fuck Her!” “Fuck Her!” And it was true; eventually she was going to have to push the whole thing in. Spreading her legs slightly and sliding her hands over Tania’s ass, lightly gripping her hips, she began to press forward more firmly.

Tania groaned as the mass began to slide inside her. She didn’t say anything, but Kris could tell by the way that her friend clawed at the mat that the feeling was a little overwhelming.

Kris eased up—she had managed to squeeze in another inch. She began to pull it back out, but to her surprise the dildo did not come out easily—Tania’s body was clutching it so tightly that it seem to distend the walls of her pussy slightly as it shifted back out. Finally Tania moaned in relief as the head of the dildo popped out. She tried to crawl away, wiggling slightly forward, but Kris easily matched her movements.

Kris could clearly see Tania’s pink opening, now slick with juice and slightly slack where it had been stretched. She brought the head of the dildo back to the opening, aiming and pushing forward. The head easily punched inside, eliciting another strangled groan from Tania’s tortured body.

The two females started a weird dance—Tania struggled to keep as much of the huge implement out of her body as she could, shifting and wiggling forward awkwardly. Whereas Kris moved along with her, holding her friend’s soft hips in her hands, and squeezing the heavy rod between their two bodies. As the dildo gained ground her job became easier. The thick rod began to pin Tania in place, reducing her ability to wiggle—her breathing became more ragged as she was slowly impaled.

Finally Kris made the first definitive move—she reached forward with both her hands and gripped Tania firmly around the waist. As Tania shifted forward, stretching her body out, Kris brought her weight down on top of her, pinning Tania underneath her. Tania groaned loudly as she felt herself become trapped. There was nowhere for the dildo to go but inside. As Kris brought her weight down, slowly and firmly, the pressure built and the dildo, already six inches inside Tania’s body, began to gain ground. Kris continued to squeeze, drawing their two bodies together as she felt her friend’s resistance give way. Her hips dipped closer and closer to her friend’s upturned ass as the enormous shaft tunneled forward.

Tania’s mouth “O”ed, her features slackening, her eyelids fluttering slightly as she was impaled. Kris lay out on top of her friend’s body—separated at the hips by three inches of resilient rubber that refused to go in. Tania could feel her friend’s weight on top of her. She could feel Kris’s breasts pressing lightly into her back. She could feel her legs intertwined with her own as her friend shifted and pushed down. She could feel Kris’s breath against her neck and ears as they both breathed hard.

“Are you OK?” Kris whispered.

“It’s too big...” Tania groaned between her teeth. The pressure on her insides was overwhelming, she felt completely filled.

“Just a little more...” Kris said as she circled her hips in tight orbits.

The two said almost nothing after that, both concentrating on getting the last remaining inches inside Tania’s body. Every centimeter that the phallic traveled seemed to be a mile—there was just no getting it in any further. Tania stopped protesting or even wiggling as Kris worked the implement down. Instead she lay perfectly still, her breath caught in her throat, as the feelings began to overwhelm her. Every milimeter sent ripples through her body—electric shocks directly to her spine. She squeaked as it began to progress, burrowing deeper than anything had ever gone.

Meanwhile Kris was going through her own form of torture. The aching in her groin was far from gone. In fact, the more she gyrated the more the end rubbed against her clit. She tried to hold back, but........ secretly and silently she closed her eyes and as she swiveled her hips onto the contoured rod jutting from her friend’s body she had her first guilty orgasm. The only sound she made was a long, trembling sigh as strongly bit her lower lip. No ordinary person would have known, but up in the audience the blond boss of the Organization smiled wickedly.

The next thing that happened came as a complete surprise. Kris’s hips were hovering only an inch or so away from Tania’s upturned ass—she could almost feel the soft skin against her thighs. She let up pressure for a second, drawing her hips back slightly, maybe only an inch or two, and then slapped forward. She hadn’t meant to do anything special—she really had no idea what Tania was feeling at that moment. She had expected to meet resistance, but instead, in one fluid motion, the dildo slipped past any and all resistance and burrowed completely inside her friend’s body. With a loud squish Tania’s ass flattened against Kris’s hips. There was a moment of tense silence as the feeling registered, then Tania screamed as loudly as she could. It was an erotic scream, an explosion of repressed energy. It was like if Kris had lit a bonfire inside her friend’s body. The orgasm swept through like a fire through dry twigs. As Kris lay above her, she could feel her friend’s entire body begin to shudder underneath her. The moan was deep and primal and undeniable. It turned Kris on like nothing she had ever felt. A thrill of power swept through her.

Suddenly Tania began to grind her ass back against Kris’s hips as she worked the most out of her incredible orgasm. Kris could feel her ass cheeks rubbing against her hips, opening slightly as she ground in tight circles. She could feel the warmth radiating up from her friend’s overstretched pussy. She could even feel the stiff little pubic hairs between her legs rubbing against her own. They were damp with juice expelled from each thrust.

Experimentally she began to thrust her hips forward, pressing back against Tania’s prone body. Even as she did it, her conscious mind was screaming that it was wrong the wrong thing to do. She had to keep things under control—her friend was depending on her. But the temptation was so overwhelming—they had to put on a good show in order to be believable and, after all, there was nothing wrong with enjoying the moment of their escape a little, was there? She knew she could stop things if she needed to. She trusted herself to know when the limit had been reached: She would draw the line soon, but not just yet.

* * *