The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Nineteen: That night

Kris was led back to her cell. The guard patted her affectionately on the ass as he pushed her inside. “Way to go, killer!” he said, “That was the first time I’ve seen Bambi broken. I thought she had you for sure the way she was pounding you in the beginning.”

Kris pushed his hand off her ass and turned around, preparing to insult him, but for some reason she simply let the matter go instead. When the door closed she slumped back onto her bed and looked around grimly. Her feelings were truly mixed. On the one hand she was thrilled to be alone and left to relax. She had won this moment dearly and she shuddered to even think what would have happened to her if she had let Bambi put that vibrator anywhere near her. Somehow she knew that she would not have been able to resist. She knew that Bambi would have made her cum and reveled in it, and even now she would have been auctioned off to the highest bidder as Tania had been.

She thought of Tania and what she must be going through and her heart sank. What was most upsetting to her though, was the way she had enjoyed it. She had never felt any lesbian inclinations before, but deep down she knew that she had really enjoyed fucking Bambi. Not only had she fucked Bambi, but really she had raped her. She tried to justify it in her mind as self-defense—as an act of desperation in a desperate situation, but even so she knew that she had enjoyed it. The feel of power was so addictive. She shuddered to think that she was beginning to understand the deranged woman at the head of the Organization. She shuddered to think that she was becoming one of them. She missed her friend Tania. She missed her old life. She tried hard to push away all the experiences and images she had recently seen. In particular she tried to block out the image of Jo using Tania, riding her friend like a bucking horse.

Hours past and Kris did nothing but sit around her small cell. She looked up at the large video screens and for once there was nothing playing—no videos of Kris and Tania screaming in orgasm, nothing but a clear gray screen. She wished she had a remote control so that she could at least watch television. She wanted to watch Friends, or the X-files, or something to connect her back to reality. After a long time it occurred to her that she was bored.

Finally, late that night, she heard some muffled sounds coming from outside her door. She got up in the dark from her bed and peered through the little window in the door. She heard footsteps coming from the hallway to the left and she strained her neck to see. Finally she saw Tania walking next to one of the guards. Her heart leapt with joy. Tania looked tired, but basically healthy. She smiled and waited for them to reach the door. But to her horror they stopped just outside. The guard leaned back against the wall right next to the door to the cell and Tania sank down to her knees before him. From her angle Kris could not see the guard, but she could see Tania opening up the man’s trousers and reverently pulling out his penis.

Kris wanted to bang on the door to get their attention, but she stopped when she saw the look on Tania’s face as she began to service the man. Quietly she watched as her beautiful friend’s cheeks sucked in and out along the man’s penis. Her eyes were fixed on his face in an almost puppy dog fashion as she watched to see if she was doing it right. For three or four minutes Kris silently watched Tania kneel and bob right outside of the door. Then she saw Tania’s eyes widen slightly as her bobbing drew still. She held the man’s penis in her mouth as she began swallowing. Kris watched Tania begin to fondle the man’s balls as she held him in her mouth, coaxing out as much of his sperm as she could. Finally she let the man out of her mouth and stood up. She looked at the guard with doey eyes as if to make sure that everything was OK, then turned around to be let into the cell. Just before the door opened Kris ran back to the bed and pretended to be asleep. As Tania walked in Kris could see the guard smiling and buckling his belt. Then he closed the door and they were alone.

For a long time Kris felt Tania’s eyes on the back of her head. For some reason she felt she couldn’t confront her directly. She hardly knew the person she had seen outside the door. After a long time Tania crawled into bed next to Kris. Kris could hear her crying softly as she quietly pulled up next to her. Gently she felt her friend’s arm wrap over her body and hold her tight.

“Kris?” Tania asked, quietly.

“Yes. I’m awake.” Kris answered as tenderly as she could.

There was a long silence and then Tania continued. “I forgive you Kris for what you did. I forgive you for leaving me.”

Kris started to cry. “Tania—I didn’t leave you. I —”

Tania cut her off. “It’s ok. I understand, please don’t say anything about it, ok?”

“Ok...” Kris replied. She could hardly stop crying—she was so happy to be able to talk to her friend and yet she didn’t know what to say. Tania was obviously hurt and deceived. Kris felt Tania’s hand’s clasp around her more tightly, squeezing her close. It felt so good to be held.

“Stop crying, ok...” Tania said. Kris was surprised by the strength in her friend’s voice—ironic that in the end it was Tania that was the strong one. She tried to stop sobbing.

“I... I saw what you did to Bambi.” Tania said. Suddenly Kris’s sobbing turned to muffled laughter; still, tears were flowing down her cheeks.

“Yeah, I got her good, huh?” She answered, a little embarrassed that her friend had seen what she had done, especially since she had cum so hard at the end.

The two friends nuzzled their bodies together. Tania’s mouth was right next to Kris’s ear as she spoke. Then she softly kissed her ear. A thrill of passion leapt through Kris’s heart as she felt her friend’s mouth softly covering her ear. Was it an accident? She stopped talking and lay still, pushing back slightly. Slowly Tania’s mouth returned. She was breathing softly and nuzzling her body closer so that her breasts pressed into Kris’s back. Kris could feel Tania’s silky legs sliding lightly against her own.

Kris was frozen with indecision. On the one hand the whole idea revolted her, but on the other she wanted her friend’s affection and love, and her heart was beating at her newly found sexual urges. Although she knew that it was wrong she let Tania’s hand slowly creep down her body—flowing over the curve of her breast, over her stomach and then slowly down between her legs. Suddenly it was too much—Kris quickly grabbed Tania’s hand in her own and pulled it away.

“No...Don’t.” she said.

“Kris...I... It’s not them. I mean it’s not because of them—the Organization... It’s me.” She sighed heavily into Kris’s ear. “They keep.... fucking us. They’ve done so much to us. They’ve done so much to me. I can’t tell you what they’ve done. What I’ve felt. What I’ve done. I...” her mouth descended over Kris’s ear once again, “...the lights are out...they can’t see us... they can’t record us...Kris, I’ve been used by everyone, by every man and every woman that has wanted me...but I want to give myself to you. I want to share with you what they can never take.” Her fingers began to work loose from Kris’s hand and again began their descent down between her legs.

Kris held her breath as she felt her friend’s hands reach between her legs and rest over her pussy. Nothing so delicate had ever touched her there before. Her heart almost leapt from her chest as her friend began to slowly stroke her.

“Kris?” Tania asked.

“Y..yes..” Kris answered trying to hold still her heart as it beat in her chest.

“When I was watching you with Bambi... I really was happy when you got up after she threw you like that... you are so strong...” Tania’s fingers danced over Kris’s clitoris as she talked, dipping down and flicking upwards lightly.

Kris’s mind was whirling—she decided to live the moment and deal with consequences later.

“I was thinking of you... That is why I could get up.” Kris answered. “I love you Tania—nothing they do can take that away.”

Tania’s fingers dipped down lower and began to press up into Kris. She moaned slightly in response, opening her legs a little, giving into the feeling.

“When I saw you pick up that bat and pound her I began to laugh with joy... Then, when you... when you put on that big thing around your waist and put it in her... I...” her fingers began to dance over Kris’s clitoris once again. “... I began to think what would happen if they put us in that room together...I...”

“Shhh...” Kris said, “Tania, I would never do anything to hurt you. I...”

“No, don’t you see,” Tania interrupted, “I overheard them speaking. They plan on putting us in together tomorrow.”

“Let them; we simply won’t fight.”

“That’ll never work—you know what they can do to us if we don’t do what they want.... But I have a plan.” Tania’s fingers swirled over Kris’s clitoris as she started to speak of her plan. “Today, after Jo had, um, beaten me they took me away to the highest bidder. They took me to the private rooms and left me alone there until the man came to have his prize. They thought I was too beaten to resist, but while I was alone there I started looking around. The private rooms are near the street, and less heavily guarded. Today I was too weak to do anything, but tomorrow if we pretend to be beaten they may take us out there again, then maybe we can bust out of here and get to the police.”

“Oh my god Tania, let’s do it!” Kris said, perhaps a little to loudly.

“Shhh!” Tania said, putting her other hand over Kris’s mouth to silence her then she began to kiss her way down Kris’s body, rolling her lightly onto her back. “Be quiet now, ok?” she said as knelt between her friend’s legs. Slowly she lowered her mouth and began to softly lick.

Kris put her hands gently on her friend’s head and closed her eyes. This was the first time she had experienced anything like this. Her hips began to slowly rock up and down as she thought of escaping. She wanted revenge on the organization so badly it turned her on. She even began to think of what she had done to Bambi. She let herself imagine Bambi’s face as she had cum—the way it squeezed tight before exploding in orgasm. Getting out of her prison and having revenge on the organization mixed together with images of driving into Bambi and fucking her. Both were such sweet revenge. She finally admitted to herself how much she had liked it.

A few minutes later she had to hold the pillow over her face as she moaned in orgasm: the first orgasm given to her by another woman.

Tania crawled up next to her and looked her in the eye. “Tomorrow when they put us in there together I want you to be gentle—ok?”

“Yes, Tania. I’ll be gentle.”

“Promise me, I mean really promise, because I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

“I promise.”

The two girls kissed on the lips and rolled to their sides, holding each other until they both fell asleep.