The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Eighteen: Kris and ???

There was a roar from the crowd as Kris walked around the Arena floor, looking around her in fear and searching for an exit. The wall was too high for her to jump over, and besides there were probably a dozen goons that would wrestle her down if she tried to run. Once they got her then she could only imagine what hell would await her. She circled around the arena, keeping her back to the wall as she waited. All the time she stared at the double doors across from her, waiting to see who would come through.

Suddenly, with pompous theatrics, the double doors opened. Striding out valiantly was no other but Bambi. The very person who had beaten Kris in the bathroom of the club. The very person who had first drugged her. The very person responsible for getting her into this mess that she was in. Her muscular, toned, aerobisized body stood almost six feet tall. Her huge endowment almost burst from her breast cups. The muscles in her legs and arms twitched just under her tanned skin. Her thin, blond hair cascaded down her shoulders like a goddess. She was the very image of a female gladiator: voluptuous, strong, beautiful and wicked.

Kris fixed her eyes onto Bambi. “Tania be dammed,” she thought, “I am not going down without a fight.”

The two women locked gazes and it was as if there was a smoldering fire between them.

Then someone threw something to the ground between them. Kris looked down to see two plastic bats wrapped in heavy padding come cluttering down a few feet from the center. Quickly she darted forward to grab one. With a tremendous scream it all began.

Bambi charged forward, stepping over both bats and pummeling Kris in the stomach with a full body tackle. The blonde woman drove Kris hard into the mat, knocking the air out of her. Then, with a skillful wrestling move, she twisted Kris’s arm into a half nelson and dragged her up.

Kris twisted in pain, growling and trying to bite Bambi, but she swung her around and threw Kris against one of the padded walls of the Arena. Kris bounced off the wall with a loud thump. There was no kidding here—Bambi was strong. Turning around, half-dazed she looked up just as Bambi dropped kicked her—throwing both her feet into Kris’s chest and sending her sailing into the wall. Kris yelped with a loud pop as the air was once again knocked out of her. Her world started to spin as the back of her head hit the firm padding a second later.

Suddenly she felt Bambi grab a fist full of her hair and drag her towards the center. In a blur she felt her feet lift off the ground. Bambi grabbed her by the arm and by the crotch and threw her flat on the ground. Kris bounced on impact and rolled onto her face. For a moment she thought that maybe she was fighting a cyborg. Then she felt Bambi leaning over her. “I’m going to fuck you till your brain turns to jelly.” she said. Then she picked her up once again.

Kris could hear the crowds cheering as Bambi raised her over her head and began to spin her. Her arms and legs hung limply down like a curtain as the world spun around her. She could see people spinning past her faster and faster. Then with a giant heave Bambi threw her. She bounced again off the mat and rolled to a stop, her face resting in a puddle of something wet. Then, even in her daze, she recognized the dull metallic sound of the cable being lowered. With her cheek pressed against the wet mat she watched Bambi turn around and reach for the descending phallic. A tear sprung from her eye as she watched the girl remove the dildo from the cable. The dildo was of alarming size to say the least.

Kris thought about that woman putting that thing inside of her and her heart jumped. Just as she was beginning to cry in self-pity she suddenly realized she was lying in a pool of her friend’s jism. Her breath came hard at the thought. Panicked Kris started to struggle up. Although her whole world was spinning, she forced herself to her feet. Grabbing one of the bats in her hand she started to stumble towards Bambi. The blond girl had just succeeded in looping one of the straps around her foot when she heard Kris’s blood curdling cry. Turning around on one foot she saw Kris wind up like if she were going to swing for a home run.

Bam!!!!

Kris brought the padded bat right across the blond woman’s face. Although the plastic bat was light it was still strong enough to deliver a potent blow. The stunned blonde went tumbling backward, one leg caught in the belt. Kris came right after her, her eyes filled with war lust. She screeched as she brought the bat down in a rain of blows onto Bambi’s body. Bambi scrambled to get away, pulling the dildo belt off her leg and rolling under a buffet of blows until she was finally on her feet.

The two women then stared at each other. Both Kris and Bambi were breathing hard, their hair tussled and their skin sweaty and flushed. Kris held the bat cocked and ready to swing. Bambi held her hands at her sides like a luscious model pretending to be a wrestler. The two girls once again circled each other slowly.

“Bitch! I’m going to make you pay for what you have done to us!” Kris screamed.

“I’m going to fuck you raw!” Bambi screamed back.

“Not if I stick this bat in your pussy first!” She screamed in retort, shaking the bat at her.

Suddenly unable to think of a rejoinder Bambi made the first move, leaping forward at Kris in an attempt to pile drive her to the ground. But Kris was fueled with a war lust that she had never known. Every muscle in her body pumped with pure adrenaline. She howled in fury and instead of darting out of the way, she too lunged forward swinging the bat with all her might and connecting solidly onto Bambi’s midriff. The thud was horrendous. With a terrible screech Bambi flipped right around the bat and landed on her back.

Wasting no time Kris ran over to the dildo and swung her legs through the straps. She had never before done this, but the technique was clear. With a tight pull she felt the belt fasten in place around her hips. Suddenly she had the never-felt-before experience of having a huge phallic jutting out from between her legs. The thought was immensely satisfying as she rushed back over to the prone female and turned her onto her stomach. Already she could tell the incredible woman was regaining her fight.

She tore at her panties just as she had seen Jo do to her friend Tania and at once she saw the mound of Bambi’s soft and wet vagina. She noted with a smirk that the girl had shaved herself completely bare. She kicked open the girl’s legs and dropped down to her knees behind her. Grasping the oil covered head of her dildo she leveled it down towards the woman’s pussy. Then, with a malicious grin, she noticed the smaller pink hole above it. It was against this opening that pressed her thick rod.

Bambi groaned at the sudden intrusion. Suddenly new life shot into her body as she tried began to claw at the mat to get away and clamp her muscles shut. Kris was having nothing of it. She grabbed Bambi by the soft curve of her hips and started to hammer her hips forward. She was filled with a carnal lust that she had never known. She was not interested in making Bambi cum, she wanted only pay back for everything that was done to her, for everything that was taken from her, for all the experiences that she had been forced to undergo. The dildo was too big for Bambi’s small rear end, but even so the thick instrument slowly disappeared into her body under Kris’s relentless barrage of thrusts.

Bambi moaned as she was taken. Her hands splayed in front of her and her head cocked to the side as she was forced flat onto the floor, only her hips pistoned upwards where Kris knelt between her legs. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her face grimaced as she tried to squeeze out the intrusion.

Kris had never seen a woman from this point of view. She had never been so dominant; she had never before seen what a man sees every time he has sex. The forbidden pleasure coursed through her body—The thrill of victory, the thrill of revenge, the thrill of living a deeply hidden and dark fantasy—of conquering a woman in front of all these strangers—of turning the tables and bringing down one of there own. She thrust forward, driving the dildo down a half-inch at a time. The back end of the rod pressed against her clitoris with each thrust and that was all the better for Kris. Suddenly she was filled with the desire to rip open Bambi’s bikini as Jo had done to Tania but looking down she saw that one of Bambi’s breasts had already come free of her top during all the struggling. That breast mashed forward and back against the mat as Kris pounded her body from above.

Then as her initial rush of lust receded she thought she could hear Bambi saying something between her groans and her clenched teeth.

“Slower.... Go slower...” The girl whispered, no longer fighting to get away, but instead resigning herself to her fate. Kris slowly became aware of a pattern in the girl’s resistance as Bambi pushed back against the dildo invading her ass. Kris stopped beating her hips wildly and tentatively started searching for a rhythm: thrusting hard just as Bambi relaxed and pulling back just as she tensed. This allowed the dildo to slip in further and further with each thrust. Her heart leapt as Bambi moaned deeply with the change in rhythm—this time not from pain, but from something else. As she continued her insistent penetration Kris watched the features of Bambi’s face soften, her mouth start to fall open.

Suddenly Kris knew that she was winning. The blonde girl was giving herself to Kris. She was going to conquer her in a way that she never thought possible. Driven nearer to her own orgasm Kris picked up the rhythm—thrusting harder and faster as Bambi’s anal muscles relaxed and pulling out less and less as she tensed. The dildo inched further and further as Bambi’s moans grew faster and more high-pitched. Then, suddenly, Kris could not move the dildo either way, in or out. She jerked her hips back and then forward but the entire length seemed completely stuck, clenched tight in Bambi’s body.

She looked down and realized that Bambi was going to cum. The thought drove her wild. She drove her hips hard against the unmoving dildo, sliding it back and forth across her clitoris. Then, in a staggering explosion of lust she threw her head back cumming at the top of her lungs. Bambi’s whole body trembled at the same time and she screeched loudly as her orgasm also crashed over her.

Kris stepped back, pulling the dildo out of the girl’s ass. Even with all the thrusting she realized she had hardly gotten in half its length. The entire thing still glistened with the oil and Kris wondered how Bambi was ever going to get it all out of her.

She looked around her and suddenly realized that the crowd was going nuts—screaming and cheering. She stood there covered in sweat as she looked around her. Bambi was lying on the floor, still on her stomach. Kris watched as she slowly got to her knees and hung her head in shame. She was beaten, but not as bad as Tania was. Kris looked into the audience and saw that many of the women were laughing hysterically as they looked at Bambi. It occurred to her that these women must be Bambi’s friends and that she was being ridiculed for losing to Kris.

“Serves her right” Kris thought and in an act of malice that surprised even Kris she walked over to Bambi and ripped off the remains of her bikini top, exposing the blond girl’s breasts for everyone to see. Bambi did nothing to resist, but only continued to kneel with her head hanging in shame and her blonde hair cascading over her exposed breasts. Finally she began sobbing.

Kris, sick with herself for the obvious enjoyment she was having from the spectacle, began to remove the dildo hanging between her legs.

The crowd hushed as their leader spoke.

“Friends I know that you must be eager to bid on our hero.” There was an uproar from the crowd and she had to pause to let the crowd die down. “But, I regret to tell you that she is not available for tonight. I think she needs some time to relax after such a powerful experience. But, don’t despair, Bambi, the loser, is available for whatever price you may ask for her.”

The crowd booed and hissed, but finally one of the women who was among Bambi’s friends spoke up, “We’ll take her... for $10.” All of the women in the group hollered in laughter. “We’ll take her for tonight and teach her how to be a real woman!” she continued. Kris looked over at Bambi and saw that the poor girl looked truly afraid.

“Then the deal is done!” the blond boss laughed. At once five beautiful women all got up and leapt down to the Arena floor. They marched over to where Bambi was cowering and picked her up, laughing as they taunted her.

“Thanks honey!” One of the girls said to Kris, blowing her a kiss. Kris could only imagine what Bambi was going to go through at the hands of that deranged bunch.