The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Seventeen: Tania and Joe

Kris and Tania were once again separated. Tania was lead away by a group a woman and Kris was lead through another set of doors and out into a small stadium with a dome shaped roof. The room was about the size of a high-school basketball court, but it was circular with bright white padded floors and bleachers that lead up on all sides like a coliseum. Kris was lead to a glass booth about 5′ high and 5′ square set against one wall off the Arena. A man opened the glass door and pushed her in, closing and locking it from the outside. Kris pressed her hands against the glass walls as they left, wondering why she had been locked into the glass prison. Her fingers curled around the circular air holes cut into the glass.

Over the next few minutes the bleachers began filling up with men and women. The all sat around comfortably chatting with each other and sipping on soft drinks like of they were at some baseball game. For the most part they ignored Kris completely as she sat in her glass booth on display, rocking back and forth in fear. Occasionally someone of the audience would look over towards her and make a comment to his or her friends. They seemed to be making bets like at a horse race. After about twenty minutes the room was mostly full. A set of elegant doors opened on the first level and the blond boss and Mr. Thomas strode in side by side. There was a hush in the crowd as they took their seats. Then, like in some medieval kingdom, the blond woman raised her right hand and a set of double doors on the Arena level opened. Tania was quickly shoved in and then the door swung shut. She was holding a long pole that was padded on both ends.

The blond woman raised her left hand and another set of doors opened on the other side of the Arena level. A beautiful Asian woman who Kris immediately recognized as Jo came walking proudly through the doors. She was dressed in the same style armor as Kris and Tania and she also held a long pole with thick red padding on the ends. Jo walked to the center of the Arena and turned to face the blond queen, then bowed stiffly, smiling devilishly as she did. Tania, unsure of what to do, and scared to do anything wrong, tentatively approached the center. She looked around her, at the audience, at Jo who was smiling at her like a predator, at the blond woman in the lab coat and even at where Kris was caged some 15′ away. Nervously she gulped back her fear and turned and bowed.

Almost as soon as she did Jo was on her. With a high pitched scream she swung her staff in a smooth arc through the air and aimed it towards Tania’s head. Tania just managed to bring her staff up to deflect the blow, stumbling backwards in horror. Jo was a good 5 inches shorter than Tania and her petite Asian frame seemed weak compared to Tania’s sleek and muscular body. Normally, in an even match of physical fitness Tania would be sure to win, but the poor girl was dazed and beaten after so much sexual overload over the past several days. Although her collar had been removed her will was still broken. She backed away like a hunted animal as the Asian girl circled closer like a fox going for the kill.

Jo approached closer and feinted a blow to Tania’s left side. Tania screamed in terror, overreacting as she wildly tried to block it. Jo laughed and feinted to the right and again Tania overreacted. The audience laughed as Jo continued to play with her prey. Again and again she feinted and jabbed, making Tania scream in terror and swing at nothing. After the third or forth swing Tania started sobbing, standing in place and letting her guard down. Just then Jo swung hard and connected a firm blow to her head. Tania’s hair splashed in a wave as she spun around backward and fell to the cushioned ground, catching herself with her hands. The pole went rolling out of her hands, but she didn’t scramble to get it. Instead she sat still, laying on her side and propping herself up with one arm as she sobbed violently. Snot dropped from her nose and mixed with her tears.

Jo barked something in Japanese and walked over to the pole, kicking back to where Tania lay half-crumpled and sobbing. Tania ignored the pole even as it rolled over to her and bounced against her arm. Instead she just continued to cry. Jo barked something again and poked Tania with the end of the staff, jabbing her hard in the side. Tania sobbed even louder as she was poked. Walking around to the other side Jo poked her again and then once again on her ass, taunting the poor girl.

Suddenly Tania had enough. She screamed wildly as Jo jabbed her on her ass. Like a crazed animal she snatched up the pole and rushed at Jo. She swung at her savagely with her teeth clenched and her eyes wild and white. Jo laughed in glee as she nimbly stepped out of the way.

Kris suddenly beat against the glass wall screaming, “Fight her Tania! Fight that bitch! Make her pay!” She was so happy to see at least some bit of resistance left in her best friend.

Tania lunged again at Jo, swinging with all her strength at the Asian girl’s body, but Jo was too fast for her and easily ducked out of the way. As Tania lunged past, Jo swung her staff around and lightly tapped Tania on the back. Kris could see that her friend was hopelessly over matched. Tania already looked very tired as she gasped for breath.

On the third lunge Jo tripped Tania as she was going by and the larger girl once again went tumbling down onto all fours. Kris beat on the glass as she watched Tania fall. “Get up Tania! Get up!” She cheered.

Suddenly she was distracted by a dull metallic whining from above. Looking up she noticed a cable descending down from high on the ceiling. The cable came all the way down to be level with the glass box the Kris was enclosed in. Dangling right in front of Kris, just on the other side of the glass, was a huge dildo attached to a leather belt.

“OH MY GOD Taina! GET UP!!!” she screamed again.

Tania stumbled to her feet, but Jo was right next to her. The Asian woman screamed something in Japanese and sent a solid blow to her stomach. Tania wavered. Another blow to her legs and she fell to her knees. Another one to her back and she fell onto her face, her pole once again rolling out of reach. Jo knelt down next to her, lifting her head up slightly by her hair and whispered something into her ear, then she pushed her head back down. Tania groaned and started crawling towards her pole.

Jo sauntered over towards Kris, smiling devilishly as she approached. The crowd of onlookers cheered as she unhooked the dildo from the cable and began to loop the ends over her hips.

“Stop! You bitch! I’ll get you! I’ll make you pay!” Kris screamed at the Asian girl as she watched her tighten the straps on the belt. The tremendous dildo hung from her hips like a giant battering ram. As she turned to approach Tania Kris saw the dildo shine with a phosphorescent gleam that could only mean it was cover in the special oil.

“Oh my god...” Kris said, simply.

Jo walked up behind Tania to where she had almost reached her staff. Kicking the pole another ten feet out of the way she laughed sadistically. Tania cried out as she watched her weapon roll well beyond reach. Then the Asian girl knelt behind Tania where she lay on her stomach and began to pull off her panties from under the metal plates of Tania’s micro armor.

Tania began to kick her legs in protest, but all Jo needed was to pull them down halfway to her knees. Smiling wickedly at the crowd she straddled the prone girl and guided her thick dildo between Tania’s legs.

“No!” Kris screamed as she watched the Asian girl thrust forward deeply. The slippery dildo punched past Tania’s lips and buried itself deep into her body. Tania reeled her head backwards as she was horribly and deeply penetrated. The Asian girl held on to her hips, pushing her stomach into the ground as she pulled back slightly and plunged forward anew. Tania tried to draw herself onto her knees, but Jo slammed forward, driving the dildo deep into her body and spreading her out prone.

Kris watched from her glass booth as the Asian girl rode her best friend, repeatedly forcing the oversize dildo deep into her friend’s body. From her angle she could see her friend’s pussy stretch as the dildo entered; it looked totally overwhelming. Jo reached around to the front and grabbed Tania’s bikini top in both hands and then, smiling, she burst it open with a firm yank. Tania’s luscious breasts came bounding free, only to be mashed into the white mat as Jo plunged forward again.

Tania groaned deeply as the dildo finally slid all the way into her body. She reeled as she felt Jo’s soft hips press against her ass and began to grind. The Asian girl was merciless as she rode her. Tania was trapped in a room with dozens of onlookers goading her as a woman horribly took her. Even her best friend was watching. It was all too much for her. She began to tense up in despair.

Jo continued to ride Tania, molesting the woman’s bigger breasts as she pushed the dildo into her. She listened as her breathing become more desperate and she expertly quickened the tempo of her strokes. Then she reached down between the girl’s legs and started play her fingers across the girl’s enlarged clitoris.

Tania buried her head between her armpit and her breast to hide the expression on her face, but from where Kris was she could tell that the she was about to cum. Kris bit her lip as she watched Tania’s hands clench tight and her body rock back against the dildo entering her from behind. Suddenly a small tremor began to pass through Tania’s body. Jo began to flick her fingers across Tania’s clitoris faster and faster, slowly grinding the large dildo in and out of her body. The pressure built and built as the two women moved in unison, but the outcome was clear. Finally Jo grabbed a handful of her curly black hair and pulled up, thrusting forward deeply and letting everyone see and hear the erotic moan of Tania’s orgasm as it crashed through her.

“Oh God! MMMMMmmmmmgggghhhhhh!” Tania screamed in lust.

Throughout the orgasm Jo screamed in glee and beat her hips back and forth, holding Tania’s head up by her hair and slapping her ass with her other hand like if she were taming a wild horse. When Tania was finally done, Jo stepped back, removing the long dildo with a squishy pop. Tania shuddered and fell forward in exhaustion. Kris could see a tiny pool of jism shining on the mat between Tania’s legs. In fact, she could feel that her own panties were soaked through.

Jo raised her hands and strutted around like a prize boxer. The crowd went nuts. Jo pranced around with the huge phallic between her legs, stroking it and laughing like if she were masturbating a huge cock. The crowd ate up her antics with hoots and laughter. In the meantime Tania hardly moved, except maybe to moan and shift her legs. Finally the crowd fell silent as their leader raised her hand.

“How can I put words to a show like that?” she began. “Jo, like always, you are the victor. Size, it seems, doesn’t really matter after all.” She looked at the audience. “Let the bidding begin!”

The crowd erupted into shouting and screaming as the members of the audience fought over the two women. Vast numbers were thrown around, “Jo—$10,000! Jo- $15,000! Tania—$8,000!” The bidding finally stopped at $18,000 for Jo and $12,000 for Tania. Not surprisingly it was a woman that bought Jo. After the bidding the two combatants were quickly led away. Tania hung limply as two men that dragged her to the man who had bid highest for her. He inspected her closely and smiled. Then he motioned for her to be taken to his quarters and sat back down and waited patiently for the next round of entertainment.

The blond woman spoke up again, “$18,000 for a night with Jo—now that is a record in anyone’s books, but let me warn you: don’t blow all your cash on the first contestants. We still have Kris!”

Just then the glass cage she was trapped in lifted cleanly off the floor and receded up towards the ceiling. The crowd roared in response. Suddenly Kris was trapped in the same situation that her best friend had been in only moments before. Her heart began beating wildly. She didn’t want to admit it, but the sight of her friend being so ruthlessly taken had worked her up to a frenzied state between revulsion and sick fascination. But the most pressing question on her mind was simply, who was to be her enemy? Who would walk through those doors and would she be able to handle her.