The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Sixteen: Competition

The next morning Kris woke up to the now familiar sound of the door unbolting. She blinked her eyes open as she saw two men enter her room and roughly grab her by the arms, lifting her up. She hurriedly wrapped herself in her blanket.

“OK. OK. I’m up.” She said, shaking free her arms, “Where’s Tania?” Suddenly she became aware that her friend was still missing.

“Tania?” one guy asked.

“Oh, her friend. The one she came in with.” The other guy answered.

“Yeah, well, you’re friend is really something...something fine.” the first guy said with a wry smile. He threw her some clothes and told her to put them on.

Kris looked at the clothes on the floor. Picking up a skimpy bikini top between her fingertips she began to shake her head and laugh. The bikini top had metal plates sewn into the cups like armor. The bottom was also armored with shiny little intertwining plates that hung down in a micro skirt of scale armor.

“You expect me to wear this?” She laughed incredulously as she stared at the men.

“That, or nothing at all.” One of the men growled.

She continued to stare at them. Finally she snatched up the clothes and under the safety of the blanket she slipped them on. When she let the blanket drop she was a stunning sight—a sci-fi wet dream. Her perfect body clad in nothing but a shiny metallic bikini.

She was lead into a large open room where a number of people were already gathered. There were about a dozen men in suits and an equal number of women standing stiffly in a formal semi-circular line at the front of the room. At the head a tall blond woman in a lab coat stood next to a solid, powerfully built man with an air of authority.

The blond woman smiled wickedly, sending chills down Kris’s spine. “They’re here!” she chirped to the man standing next to her. Then Kris heard some shuffling from the other side of the room where two more men were leading out Tania.

“Oh my God, Tania! What did they do to you?!” Kris blurted out as she saw her friend led in. She was shuffling in slowly, her eyes glazed over and her arms swinging limply at her sides. A thick, golden collar was clamped around her neck. She was being led forward by a chain that led down from a central link welded into the collar.

“Silence!” the blond woman barked. Instantly another woman stepped out of line and slapped Kris hard across the face. Kris yelped in pain and stared up at the depraved woman in the lab coat. The woman who had slapped Kris disappeared back into line.

“Bring them forward” the blond woman commanded and Kris and Tania were led forward. Someone pressed his foot against the back of Kris’s legs causing her to fall to her knees before the blond woman. Tania obediently knelt next to Kris and hung her head. Kris looked over at her and tried to make eye contact, but her friend ignored her.

“No, I don’t think your friend trusts you anymore.” The blond woman purred as she stepped closer. She cupped Tania’s chin in her hand and raised her head. “You don’t trust her anymore, do you, my pet?”

Kris couldn’t take it. “Shut up! Shut the fuck up! What did you do to her, you bitch!” She screamed. She tried to get up, but the men behind her held her down stiffly. Her rampage suddenly fell quiet when Tania looked over at her briefly. The cold disdain behind her eyes was chilling.

The blond woman stepped over and stood in front of Kris, looking down at her. Kris’s face was level with her hips as she kneeled before the brains and boss of the organization. “Kris,” she said, “your fight is admirable, but it begins to annoy me You will obey me now or you will be returned to the vault. You have become well aquatinted with my slithering friends I trust?”

Kris gulped back her fear. The mere mention of the vault was enough to silence her for now.

“Now gentlemen” the depraved woman said, addressing the audience, “as is our custom we will begin today’s entertainment with a little competition. Our two friends are new to the organization so their skills are still questionable, but their hearts are in the right place. Please, let’s give our friends some encouragement as they compete to see who will take first place in the arena.”

There was a great deal of laughter and some clapping as the audience caught on to some inside joke. Then two tall men stepped out from behind the blond woman and stood in front of Kris and Tania. They were dressed very formally in matching black tuxedos. The two men unzipped their pants and pulled out their flaccid members, which hung down from their black slacks like miniature elephant trunks.

“Girls, I do believe you know what to do.” The blond woman cackled.

Without hesitation Tania reached forward and took the flaccid member in her hands, stroking it gently in front of her face. The dormant member stirred to life, expanding slowly outwards and upwards, growing in length and girth. When it was erect Tania leaned forward and let it slip into her mouth.

Kris didn’t move a muscle. She looked at Tania in despair, watching the dazed woman perform oral sex on a complete stranger in front of a crowd of deranged on-lookers. She vowed to herself that she wouldn’t be part of the spectacle, but the blonde woman’s voice again froze her thoughts.

“Kris, must I remind you again what your alternative is. Believe me, you do not want to lose this contest.”

Kris thought of the worms. Between the two repulsive choices she chose the one in front of her face. Limply she took the penis in her hands and began to stroke it roughly and crudely. Immediately there was an uproarious cry from the crowd.

“Silence!” the blond woman once again barked and instantly the crowd was hushed. There was absolute quiet, broken only by the wet sound of Kris’s mouth accepting the hardened member before her.

Kris shut her eyes and let the thing slide into her mouth. She kept her hands lightly around its girth as she guided the tip back and forth over her tongue. Her mind reeled at what she was doing and she fought the urge to throw up. She began to think of her previous life in despair—how happy she had been, how normal. Nothing could have prepared her for what she was being made to do now. It was all so unbelievable. It was all so wrong, so evil. She couldn’t believe that this was happening to her in the twentieth century. The thoughts began to drive her mad. Her mind started to poison itself; thinking of anything and everything to make her feel worse. In her delirium, she actually started searching for things to make her feel worse about herself. With a sharp twinge of pain she began to think of her boyfriend Tom. It seemed ages since she last thought of him—and how she was betraying him now!

The thought made her feel worse, which ironically made her feel better. She even convinced herself that she was giving better head to the stranger in front of her than she had ever given her boyfriend. It occurred to her that she had a stronger orgasm, an incomparably stronger orgasm, to the worms than she had ever had with any of her previous boyfriends. The thought filled her with shame- and that made her feel better—the more shameful the better. She wanted to betray herself completely—to be utterly defiled. She forced the penis inside her mouth further—jamming the head against her throat. She coughed from the effort, her gag reflex spasming, but that is exactly what she wanted. She wanted to punish herself. She wanted to get it all over with.

She began to plunge it back and forth, committing hara-kiri with the man’s member. She opened her throat and let it inch forward, but immediately she choked on it and had to let it back out. Tears welled in her eyes as she opened her mouth and bent her neck for a better angle. Than she plunged forward gurgling loudly as it inched into virgin territory. Again and again she forced the thing farther down her throat than anything that she had ever felt, but even so a full 3″ of the man’s member remained outside. It became her mission to force it all in, if only for a second. She inched forward, gasping for another few milli-inches , but there was a point beyond which she just couldn’t go. She hovered at that point, choking, with the rigid bar of the man’s penis shooting out from her open mouth. Then, suddenly, the man slipped his fingers into her hair and abruptly thrust forward. In one motion the entire 9″ penis slid into her throat.

There was a loud gurgling scream as Kris went nuts. Her world went red. Her hands began to slap frantically against the man’s ass as his member tunneled to an unimaginable depth. The pounding continued as the man rocked his hips slowly back and forth, keeping her nose mashed against his groin. Then Kris felt a warm, salty gushing deep in her throat. Her throat moved in heavy swallows. The frantic beating on the man’s ass slowed and then stopped. Soon the hands became still, holding him limply as she gulped.

A minute later the man pulled himself out of her mouth. Kris fell forward, gasping for a giant breath of air. She held herself up with one hand; the other wrapped around her neck, clamping it as she tried to breathe.

She looked over to her left where Tania was still working the man in front of her. She had his member right outside her open mouth while she frantically jerked her hand back and forth along its length. Suddenly jets of white sperm shot from the tip and fell onto Tania’s upturned lips and into her open mouth.

“Excellent!” The blond woman cheered as Tania began to swallow, “Excellent! A perfect tie! Who would have imagined?”

“Tie?!” Kris thought to herself, “Who’s she kidding, tie?! I clearly won by a full minute!” She pushed the thoughts out of her mind almost as soon as they entered.

“Now then, gentlemen, since it was a tie, I will choose who has the honor of competing first in the Arena.” She went on to give a detailed critique of the two girl’s oral style. “...Although Kris had more enthusiasm, I thought that Tania plainly had more finesse—she used more of her body, her hands, her mouth, her eyes. Where Kris chose the direct approach, Tania chose to tease and play. But the most damming indictment against Kris was that, well, she didn’t finish the job. It was left to my man to bring himself off. That is clearly unacceptable. No, the victory goes to Tania. She will have the honor of first combatant.” There was a cheer from the crowd and between coughs Kris looked over at Tania and saw that she was clearly beaming from the praise she received.

“To the Arena!” the blond woman shouted and the entire crowd started moving towards a set of huge double doors in the room.