The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Fifteen: Worms

Kris felt someone lift her out of the Jacuzzi. She didn’t know who it was and she didn’t care. Her world was spinning. She didn’t have an ounce of energy left in her body—nothing to even hold herself up with. The person pulled her from behind towards another room; her heels dragged on the tiles limply as they went. After a few minutes she started to get her senses back. She became vaguely aware that the person pulling her was a woman. She could tell from the two soft protuberances pressing against her back as she pulled her and the soft feminine grunts she was making from the effort.

“Jo is that you?” Kris asked softly, straining her neck backwards to see who it was. But, to her surprise, it was the nice Indian girl that she had met when she had first come into the Organization.

“Jo is busy right now.” The soft voice replied, “I am here to take care of you now.”

“Where are you taking me?” Kris asked. “Are we going back to see Tania?”

“No, honey, not yet. First we have to get you cleaned up of all this oil, don’t we?” She replied.

Kris looked down at her naked body and realized it was still glistening with oil. Apparently the water in the Jacuzzi did nothing to wash it off. “How are we going to get it off?” she asked.

The Indian woman didn’t answer. Somehow Kris could tell that she was hiding something.

They stopped just outside a large iron door with a huge metal bolt across the middle. The door looked thick enough to be part of a bank vault. There was a small cot next to the door onto which Kris was briefly put. The Indian woman took a deep breath and slowly turned the bolt on the door. There was a loud click as some internal mechanism slid open. The Indian woman looked at Kris for a long moment before she opened the door. For a moment Kris was sure that she saw fear in her eyes. Then she picked Kris up and hurried her into the room.

The room was small and circular with a large iron “X” shaped table bolted in the center. On the ground and across all the walls there were organic, balloon shaped pods sticking to the metal walls with some kind of yellow-green slime. The air was thick and humid, like out of some tropical rain forest. The Indian girl, tense outside the door, was now obviously petrified with fear. She hurriedly led Kris to the center of the room and laid her back onto the table. She kept looking over her shoulder and all around her at the veiny pods as if expecting one to reach out and grab her. Kris tried meekly to resist, but the strength was sapped out of her muscles. The Indian girl quickly looped a leather strap over Kris’s left wrist and pulled it tight, pinning her arm to the table. She almost ran around to the other side and secured her other wrist and both her legs. In a few moments Kris was tied, spread eagle and naked to the iron table. Kris lifted her head to watch the other woman run out of the room and shut the door with an well-engineered thud. Soon the strain on her neck was too much and she let her head fall back onto the table and began to wait.

Nothing seemed to happen for a very long time as Kris kept slipping in and out of consciousness. For a moment she thought she heard a very wet, gurgling sound, but then it was gone. Another time she thought she was something move, or slither, but it was just out of her sight and when she strained her neck to see she couldn’t make out anything but the greenish pods.

Then there was a loud clang as a light switched on. A bright red heat lamp went on above Kris’s prone body and sent a warm spotlight down over the table. Kris could feel the oil begin to heat up, shining brightly in the new light. Suddenly, too, she could see things slithering between the pods at the floor. In horror she watched one of the pods fastened onto the wall across from her begin to pulse. The pod began to shift and strain as something squirmed inside of it, then the top curled opened and a long, thick, snake-like thing fell out of it and plopped onto the floor where countless other things already were writhing.

Then Kris felt something on her foot. She lifted her head in terror and screamed as saw another small, snake-like thing hover over her skin. The thing swayed back and forth for a moment, smelling her skin, then it darted forward and brought its wet maw flat against the skin of her ankle.

Kris yelped in terror as she saw it dart forward and felt it make contact with her oil soaked skin. She shook her foot to try to throw it off, but the tight bonds made it impossible. The mouth clamped down on her skin like a suction cup, pulling the skin up slightly in a small circle around the maw. Then a raspy, needle-like tongue flicked over the upraised skin, cleaning it of the oil. Kris screamed again as she felt the same thing happen on one of her arms, just below her hand at the wrist. She realized that countless numbers of these worms were scaling the table along the rods anchoring it into the floor at each of the four extremities of the “X”. She could see a mass of them fighting each other, crawling over each other and slipping back down to the floor where a countless number of others squirmed and slithered. It was like a Darwinian struggle of survival as the multitudes of sizes and shapes struggled to reach their food source. Soon dozens of them succeeded in scaling the table and latching onto the skin of her arms and legs, each maw sucking up a tiny circle of skin and incessantly flicking its tongue over the surface. The feeling was somewhere between intense ticklishness and slight pain. The sensitizing oil intensified each flick of their raspy tongues, so like in the Jacuzzi she could feel each one separately and all of them at once.

Covered to her elbows on each arm and half way to her knees on each leg Kris began to sob. Nothing in her wildest imagination could have prepared her for this. A few days ago she had been living her life contently and free and now she was living in some perverse sexual nightmare. Sexual was the right word, because despite her revulsion at the sight of the worms, the feeling was undeniably erotic. Every inch of her skin was being licked. Every inch of her skin tingled. Every inch of her skin glowed from the heat of the lamp. She was bound tight against the table and the eroticism of the bondage worked into her deepest and most hidden fantasies. The fight for her skin, for the oil on her skin, continued and intensified. The whole room squirmed with life. Some worms slid along and under the ledge of the table and found the skin of her neck, just under the ears. Some found the skin of her sides. Some found the skin of her thighs, both on the inside and out.

Kris started hyperventilating. It was like being eaten alive. She was waiting for her whole body to be covered with the undulating mass. The sensation growing on her like if she was being drowned. Then she heard a high-pitched screech and looking between her legs she saw something that made her heart stop: a worm, ten times the size of the others hovered on its own accord like a king cobra. She saw its maw open, moist and wet, and a thick red tongue flicking in and out. Then it plunged forward between her legs and over the soft folds of her exposed pussy. She threw her hips from side to side trying to shake the thing off of her, but the flexible worm easily kept time with her shifts. Soon she felt its tongue flicking over her sensitive skin wildly. The suction in its maw pulled her open, she felt all the folds of her vagina opening and distending into its maw and then she felt its tongue shoot inside of her. She arched her back and groaned, actually throwing off a half dozen smaller worms attached to her skin. She kept her back arched, straining all the muscles in her neck and legs as she clenched her teeth and tried to fight the effects of the large, exploratory tongue. Before even half her body was covered with the worms she had her first orgasm. It shook her to the core as her legs fluttered open, spreading to give the huge snake-like thing better access.

An hour later the heat lamp flicked off and the vault door swung open. The Indian girl stepped inside and looked down at Kris. The worms were gone. They had licked off every remnant of the oil from every fold and every curve of Kris’s skin and then they had returned to their pods to lie dormant. Kris lay completely still. She was still griping the sides of the table, staring up at the ceiling with wide blue eyes and breathing softly. Her skin shone like new—the massage, the Jacuzzi, hydrolyzing oil, the incredible organic, orgasmic cleaning all worked together to revitalize her skin like no spa treatment could ever approach.

“Did you enjoy that?” The Indian girl asked as she unfastened her bounds.

“Oh God, help me get out of here.” Kris moaned as she leaned on the other woman for support. They both hurried out of the room. Kris’s heart jumped with gladness as she saw the bolt seal the door tightly closed. Wordlessly she walked back to her cell lost in her own feelings of shame and humiliation. She vowed never, never to be put inside there again. She had never felt so violated in her life. She felt like if she had just been made to fuck a dog, but the worms weren’t even mammals! The thought that she had cum humiliated her.

Back in her cell Kris realized that Tania had not yet returned. With a great deal of worry she lay on the bunk bed and waited. In another hour, exhausted and confused and beaten she fell into a fitful sleep.