The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Fourteen: Tania

“Your friend left you.” A cold voice said over the loudspeaker.

Tania lifted her head and looked towards the speaker in the corner of the ceiling. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

“Kris abandoned you... Poor child, you’re all alone now.”

The voice was feminine—cold and tormenting.

“No, you took her away. Kris would never leave me!” Tania sobbed.

“No, Tania, I’m afraid we didn’t...She left on her own accord. There are so many things you don’t know, child.”

Tania shook her head and stood up. Her whole posture seemed to gain strength, “Don’t you dare call me child, you sadistic bitch. You can do whatever you want to us, but don’t even patronize me with your pathetic lies.”

There was a sound of laughter and then the voice resumed, “Sadistic bitch? Oh Tania! I do adore your choice in words! Believe me, child, you haven’t seen the half of it! But, you know, you are wrong about one thing—I would never lie to you. In fact I’m going to tell you the absolute truth: your friend abandoned you and now you’re alone with me. But don’t worry, I’ve sent my men down to keep you company. They should be there any minute! I would hate for you to get lonely...”

“NO! Please! Just tell me what you want! What do you want from me?!” Tania screamed.

Just then she heard the lock on the door unbolting. Two large men entered the room, smiling. One was holding a something long and slender in his hand, like a pole, the other held a needle.

“Stay away from me!” Tania screamed as she backed into the corner. “Tell them to go away—I’ll do anything you want!”

“I know you will...” the voice taunted.

She tried to kick out at one of the men as he approached her, but he kept a safe distance, advancing instead with his cattle prod. He reached out and touched her with it, poking her on her side. There was a loud crackling sound as an arc of electricity jumped from the tip. Tania screamed in shock. The pain lasted for only a second, but that was more than enough. She crumpled into a protective ball, screaming hysterically.

“My, but you are a screamer!” The voice continued. “And here all this time I thought you liked long, hard rods...”

The man with the needle approached closer, seizing one of Tania’s hands and pulling her up. She kicked and screamed, but he quickly twisted her hand behind her back and pressed her body against the concrete wall. Tania watched in desperation as the needle approached her neck.

“NO! NO! Nnneww!” She screamed as the needle sank into her skin. She watched the clear liquid drain from the plastic cylinder as the man pressed down on the end. She could immediately feel the warmth spreading. “Why?! Oh God! Why are you doing this to me!” she cried.

The men pulled away and backed out of the room, closing the door and once again plunging Tania into semi-darkness.

“Awh, Tania, don’t cry...” The voice taunted, “Everything will feel better soon.”

“Shut up! Just shut up!” Tania screamed in response, already beginning to feel woozy.

“Ok, Tania, I’ll shut up, but you’re going to have to say ‘please’...”

“...Please—just leave me alone—please!”

“That was so nice Tania. I tell you what, just because you were so nice I will let you watch one of my favorite videos while you wait.”

A screen went on. Tania’s heart sank as she saw herself at the motel. As clear as day she could see herself being reamed from behind as she came mindlessly.

“Turn it off! Oh please, turn it off!” She screamed, but even so she couldn’t help but watch. Chills raced through her body and her skin stood in Goosebumps as she heard her own voice moaning. As much as it revolted her to consider it, she had enjoyed it—it had felt good. In spite of herself she continued to watch. She was amazed at just how crazy she had been.

Slowly she became more fascinated. As she continued to watch the drug began to take effect. Her breathing became steadier, albeit still heavy, and her eyes began to glass over. Within twenty minutes she had become completely entranced. Without even knowing it her hand began to lightly trace along the contours of her leg. She began to watch the video with a sort of vain longing. She knew it was going to happen to her again, but it no longer seemed so bad anymore. She found herself almost secretly waiting for it to begin. By the time they came to fetch her she had her hand deeply buried between her legs. She looked briefly at the two men who entered her room and then turned her head back to the video screen.

She did not resist as they hooked her arms and began to lead her away. They half carried her, half guided her down the corridors and into another room.

“Are you going to fuck me?” She asked one of the men.

“Yes.” He replied.

“Hard? Are you going to fuck me hard?” Her voice was caught somewhere strangely between fear, curiosity and excitement. It was strangely clinical.

“Uh-hum... As hard as you want.” He replied, smiling in amusement.

She turned her head to the other man. “You too?” she asked.

He nodded in response.

“I want it in my ass.” she said matter-of-factly, surprising both men.

The two men looked at each other briefly: wordlessly conveying their endless thanks to the Organization for making it all possible. Then they led the incredibly beautiful woman through an open doorway and into a large square room with a huge padded mat in the center. The mat was raised a few feet off the floor like a bed: blue-green like a wrestling mat, but thicker and more stylistic. It was the kind of thing that just ached to be jumped on. Against the walls there were several cabinets and shelves with various sexual toys of all types and sizes and colors. On the ceiling there was a whole array of lights and cameras like out of a studio. Then there was a large mirror right over the center of the mat and, of course, there were large video screens built into the center of each wall. The room looked like the central playroom of a truly deranged intellect.

Tania jumped onto the mat without any encouragement, rolling playfully around on its expanse. She giggled drunkenly as she pressed the soft skin of her cheek against the cool surface of the mat. In her aroused state any stimulation felt wonderful. The two men took off their shoes and jumped on the mat as well, crawling on their hands and knees to catch her. Tania giggled and bolted towards the center where both men dove on her playfully, wrestling her down onto her stomach. She laughed dizzily, pinned under the two men and continued to try to wiggle out from beneath them. Both men were smiling boyishly, thrilled by flirtatious way Tania was playing. They began to run their hands all over her body.

Tania felt their weight on her back as she was pressed gently into the mat. She felt their hands squeezing and sliding over her body. One of the men reached between her legs and began to stroke her from behind. Her hips moved in response, pivoting up and down at the waist against his hand. She curled her arms up against her chest and turned her head to the side, pressing her ear flat onto the mat. From this sideways angle she could see one of the men smiling and staring down on her as he touched her.

“At least he’s cute.” She thought as he began to slide one hand between her arm and her ribs, reaching for her full breast. She moved her arm slightly out of the way to give him easier access. His hand slid between the mat and her chest and cupped her breast in his palm.

“You guys are bad you know... " She said as she continued to look at him. Her hips never stopped moving against the other man’s hand. Her cotton panties were soaked through.

“Uh-hum..” the cute man agreed.

“I really hate you, you know...”

“Uh-hum.” The man said again, bending down to kiss her on the mouth. Her lips parted as she returned the kiss. He began to work her shirt up over her breasts. She lifted her upper body slightly to accommodate.

“Am I ever going to get free?” She asked. She felt the other man reach his hands up her skirt and loop his fingers around the straps of her panties.

“Do you want to?” The cute man replied

There was no answer. Tania lifted her hips slightly as her panties were rolled down from under her skirt. She continued to stare at the cute man.

“Am I always going to feel like this when you drug me?” she asked.

“How do you feel?”

“Good.... Horny.” She replied, her eyes set evenly on his. The man behind her slid off her soaked panties and moved back up her body, sliding both his hands along her legs until they slid over her ass, pushing up her skirt around her hips. She was totally exposed to him.

“Yes—always.” The cute man answered, “Soon you will feel this way without the drugs.” He began to pull off her shirt and bra, wiggling it over her head. She extended her arms out in front of her to help.

“Is this what you did to my friend?” she asked through her shirt as it was being pulled over her head.

“No, your friend just left you.” He pointed up at one of the video screens, “See?”

Tania looked up at the video and saw Kris getting a massage, on the other wall she could see Kris relaxing in the Jacuzzi. She seemed to have no reaction. “Oh” she said, simply.

One of the men slid his hand back between her legs, stroking her slowly. She was already very, very wet. Her eyes fluttered closed for a second and she spread her legs apart slightly to give better access. He easily slipped a finger inside.

“Why did she leave me?” she asked matter of factly.

“I don’t know,” the cute man shrugged, “I guess she’s a bitch.” He began to kiss her neck and back, following the light trail of soft brown hair down between her shoulder blades. The other man slid two, then three fingers into her body, pushing them in and out slowly and drawing the wetness up along the crack of her ass.

“How do you feel?” he asked as he nibbled on her neck and ears, his hands were busy removing his own clothing.

Tania’s hips rocked back against the other man’s fingers slightly faster. When she answered her voice was a little less composed, “Scared.”

“Scared? What are you scared of?”

“Myself...” she said, spreading her knees slightly farther apart. “I don’t think I can go through this again.”

“Why? What’s going to happen?”

The man behind her let his fingers slide out with a feathery softness. He lowered his face between her legs, nestling his face into her pink opening from behind and began to lick softly.

“I—Oh God...” She didn’t finish her sentence.

He knew exactly what she was scared of. He knew she was afraid of losing herself completely. He could sense that she was close. She felt isolated and vulnerable and her body was betraying her. Psychologically she was in the perfect state to switch allegiances, all she needed was a little encouragement.

“Give in to the feeling,” he said softly, whispering into her ear. “Don’t be scared of it. Your friend abandoned you—you are alone now—there is nothing left but the three of us. Let go. Let it happen.”

Tania continued to stare at him, her breathing growing a little deeper. She touched his face with the fingers of one hand. Her eyes softened in tenderness. “If I...give in, will you be the one to take me?”

“Me?” he asked surprised. “Why me?”

“Because I am alone.”

“But I am part of the Organization...”

“I want someone to protect me. I will give myself to you. Will you be the one?”

The cute man smiled. “Sure.”

Tania closed her eyes again and straightened her head, lifting it up slightly and pressing the top of her forehead into the mat. The man behind her buried his face in deeper. She stopped asking questions and began to concentrate on the stimulation. “Then tell him to lick a little faster.” She finally said.

Slowly Tania stopped fighting against the effects of the drugs. With a sense of abandonment she let herself go. She began to concentrate on the touch of the men. It was so much easier that way. Everything began to float. She could feel her body open up like a flower. The tongue kept lapping at her, wetting her and pushing her further. She knew they were going to fuck her soon and the inevitability was turning her on immensely. The urge to give into it, to let herself be used completely, was overwhelming. It just felt so good and it was just so hard to think.

Her hips began to rock up and down against the face behind her. She was lying on her stomach, her ass in the air, her neck bent so that she was breathing into her own cleavage. The second man, the cute one she had chosen to fuck her was kissing her back and neck. He had taken his clothes off and she could see his erection jutting out between his legs as he moved. The man behind her slid his hands around to the front of her waist and pulled her hips upwards and backwards, opening her further to his tongue. Her hips began to gyrate faster, her eyes fluttering closed.

“I... I think I’m...” she began to say, but already she could feel him straddling her, his naked legs brushing against her own. It was not the man she asked to take her, it was the other man—not half as cute—fat really, but she didn’t care anymore. She felt his head at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing in small circles, then it moved slightly up and circled against her ass.

“I think I’m ready,” she said, “... do it.”

Suddenly she felt it slip in. Her body melted all at once, a warm gushing of blood to her brain, turning all her thoughts to mush. She felt it sliding steadily inside her ass, his fat hands clamping her around her waist.

“God...you. I wanted it to be you.” She said to the cute one. Her insides began knotting up, crunching down on the thing inside her. The man behind her continued to move inside her steadily.

The cute man continued to whisper in her ear, “Give in... Let it happen...It doesn’t matter who it is me—or him—it’s all of us—anyone of us. ”

Her insides began clamping down harder and harder. Her eyes squeezed shut. “I wanted it to be you.”

“Open to him—open.” He said in her ear.

Her insides began to knot up like a vice. “He is so deep,” she said, her eyes closed, “It’s so deep.”

The fat man moved in steady strokes, rocking her. Her world began to turn red.

“I can’t think, I can’t breath.” She gasped softly, “— please. I...”

The fat man pressed himself down further into her body—moving steadily, insistently. She felt tremors tickle her from deep within. Biting her lower lip she arched her back slightly, letting them ride through her. She groaned softly as the first orgasm stole through her.

“Oh god, I’m cumming.” She said as she collapsed softly back onto the mat, the man still in her ass. She felt the cute man’s hands in her hair, lifting her up gently. She saw his lips descend onto hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth. The steady rocking in her ass continued as she returned the soft, luscious kiss. Her breath went straight into his—she knew there was no hope—her ass melted open, another orgasm quickly approaching.

They fucked her like that for hours.