The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Thirteen: Interlude

The camera zoomed away from the scene in the spa. Back in the video room Mr. Thomas watched his boss smile wickedly. She seemed truly pleased at how things were progressing, which was a very good thing considering how angry she could get if they weren’t.

“How shall we proceed with Kris after the Jacuzzi treatment?” He asked.

“Feed her and send her to room 16-D” she said offhandedly.

“And Mr. Angles?”

“Who?” she said, taking her eyes off of the video screen for the first time.

“Mr. Angles—two and a half million dollars...” Mr. Thomas prompted.

“Oh—him—yes, well, really who cares?” she said wickedly as she crawled on top of Mr. Thomas’s lap, obviously turned on from the show.

“He didn’t want Kris to be touched...” he continued, trying not to be distracted from business.

“Send him the video of the massage then... and the Jacuzzi—the less he knows the better.” She said as she unzipped his pants and started to fish out his dick. With a feathery touch she started to stroke him to hardness, she couldn’t have been less interested in talking business if she tried. “Whatever, let her rest then...” she said, her eyes widening in lust as she watched Mr. Thomas’s dick grow to its full length in her expert hands, “you take care of the details.”

She leapt off his lap and started to wiggle out of her pants, pulling them over her tight ass and sliding them down her long, smooth legs. Mr. Thomas watched tiredly from his chair—having a boss like this was a demanding job.

Kicking off her shoes she jumped back on, straddling Mr. Thomas with girlish delight. She swiveled the chair so that she could see the video screen over Mr. Thomas’s shoulder and then she took the erect member in one hand and positioned herself over it. The thick shaft seemed dangerously large in relation to her body as it hovered below her. Holding the head firmly in her hand, her fingers barely closing around its girth, she began to rub it up and down along her pussy, coating it in wetness. Her legs dimpled in two concave indents where her legs met her hips—her muscles working just below the surface of her skin. Then, slowly, she began the long process of pushing it in -gasping loudly as the thick mass stretched her widely.

“Oh, John,” she sighed, “you are so good to me...”

Mr. Thomas closed his eyes as he felt the tight warmth of her insides crushing down around the tip of his member. He guided her slowly over him by her hips. He knew his boss would ride him for hours as she watched her video screens with delight. She would languidly grind herself over him in tight, undulating swivels of her hips as she flipped through all of her channels, watching every aspect of her organization as it worked. If something were not to her pleasing she would get onto the intercom and scream at her employees, her mouth right next to Mr. Thomas’s ear. If something was going particularly well—if say, for example, a new woman was being subjugated to a exceptionally erotic treatment, she would become enraptured, staring at the scene from all angles as she bucked on his lap. She might even forget that Mr. Thomas was there under her as she lost herself in her cameras, riding herself to incredible multi-orgasms, all the time screaming, “Yes. Fuck her! Fuck her harder! Yes! Break her!”

He knew he would have to remain hard all that time and resist his own orgasm or there would be hell to pay. Sometimes after coming off of a particularly intense series of orgasms she might notice, as if for the first time, that Mr. Thomas was there. At those times she would lean back, her face flushed pink and covered in sweat, and kiss him passionately on the lips, pulling his bottom lip out with a pop. Then she would forget about him again and return to her videos, screaming gleefully as if she were at a football game.

Sometimes, when it got to be too much for him, he would stand up suddenly from the chair, lifting her body with his and begin to ram her against the wall in quick, deep thrusts. She would laugh gleefully, her hands clutching his broad back, her legs locked around his hips as he drove into her with animal lust. She would goad him on with words, screeching and panting as he rammed her, until finally he would cum inside her, shooting his seed deep into her womb. His neck would be bruised and red from her teeth and his back would sting from her nails, but even then it wouldn’t be over for him. She would expect more—an unending fuck, sometimes without even lunch, until it was late afternoon and he could convince her that he had other duties to perform, other business to take care of.

Then she would unstraddle him, letting his long member slid out of her, her face scrunched up in boredom as she resigned herself to another tedious afternoon. She would plop back down into the chair, her arms folded in front of her, her shoulders sunken and a pitiful pout on her lips and say, “Ok—party-pooper, do whatever it is you need to do. Spoilsport!” Then she would watch Mr. Thomas longingly as he tucked his wet and sore member back into his pants and continue to mumble something about how boring men are.

Mr. Thomas would often fantasize about how much he would like to put her through the treatment, but he knew his boss was much too strong for it. Her brains, her control, and her authority were necessary for the Organization—she was stronger than any one of its members—man or woman. Anyway, nothing could be done to her to make her anymore of a nymphomaniac than she already was.

So, on this occasion, he was not surprised at all to see her flip through her channels until she got to Tania’s room, her devious mind already at work at how best to enjoy the day’s entertainment.

“This one’s weak.” She said, watching the girl in her cell. Tania was back in the corner of the room, huddling her knees to her chest and crying softly. “I don’t think she’ll last much longer, do you?”

“Uh-Hmmm” Mr. Thomas said, watching his member disappear slowly into his boss’s gorgeous body.

“Kris’s friend, Tania,” she repeated, slightly annoyed at his lack of attention, “I don’t think she’ll last much longer...”

“No?” he asked, but she was already on the intercom, forgetting all about him. It was going to be a long day.