The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter twelve: the Oil.

“Kris?” a gentle voice called. “Kris, wake up.”

Kris opened her eyes slowly, peering into the darkness. With a forlorn sigh she realized she was still trapped in the room. Her friend Tania was still curled in her arms, fast asleep, but now there was a third person in the room. The Indian woman looked down on her and smiled warmly.

“Kris, are you awake?” she asked.

“Uh-uhm” Kris replied, unsure of whether to be afraid or assured.

“I’m so glad” she said, smiling, “It’s time.”

“Time for what?” Kris said, a little loudly.

“Shhh! Don’t wake up your poor friend.” The Indian girl warned, “It’s time for... It’s time for a bath... a bath and a massage. They are good things—trust me. Now, please, follow.”

Kris didn’t know what else to do. She thought about waking up Tania, but the Indian girl stopped her gently by placing a hand on top of hers and shaking her head slowly. “Let your friend sleep, she’s had a rough time...”

So Kris left Tania and followed the Indian girl down the corridor. Again she was led through a maze of hallways and doorways until they finally arrived at some kind of a spa. There the Indian girl left her in the hands of a new woman. The new girl was also Asian, but with sharper, more oriental features. She was tall and thin with small breasts that protruded slightly against the stiffly starched cotton bathrobe of the spa. The girl smiled briefly and took Kris by the hand, leading her towards a sun-filled atrium.

The atrium was simply beautiful. There were lush green plants reaching towards the glass skylights. There was the steady gurgling sound of a pleasant waterfall trickling down a sculpted wall. The air smelled fresh and lightly scented with flowers in bloom. The Japanese girl began to take off Kris’s clothing gently, but Kris clutched her clothes in alarm.

The girl looked confused and slightly hurt. “Please,” she said, “enjoy this massage and bath. It is pleasurable and it is important. You will have your answers soon.”

Kris did not look convinced.

“I will talk to you—explain things—while I work.” The girl said softly, leaning into Kris’s ear as if to whisper. She looked around briefly as if she were making sure nobody had heard her.

Kris didn’t know whether to believe her. Had she just made a new friend or was this some kind of a trick?

Kris slowly acquiesced. She turned away from the girl as she removed her clothing, covering her nudity with a bathrobe. The earthen tiles felt cool and wet on her bare feet as she stepped out of her shoes. The cotton gown felt comforting and soft against her shoulders. The Japanese girl led her to a small massage table and gestured gently for her to get on. Kris slowly complied, laying stomach first on the padded surface.

“My name is Jo.” The girl said softly as she began to brush her hair back, “Please tell me if you feel discomfort.” The girl ran her fingers slowly and rhythmically through Kris’s hair, exposing the soft nape of her neck. Then she began to speak. “I know you must be scared.” She said, massaging her fingers along her neck. “I know you must be confused. I felt the same way too.”

Kris’s eyes fluttered shut involuntarily as the Jo squeezed the muscles of her neck softly between her fingers, working them in small circles. She relaxed a little as she listened to the girl’s words. The massage felt exquisite.

“I was once new to the organization as well. I really know how you feel...” she said, working her fingers deeply into the knotted muscles of her upper neck. Kris held her breath. She was not at all sure she should be enjoying this. She half-expected the girl to suddenly douse her with another needle.

“You are so tense!” The girl said, “but I am not going to hurt you.”

She paused her massage briefly to open a bottle of oil and pour it on her palms. Kris heard the girl’s sharp intake of breath as she rubbed it between her palms. Then the girl placed both hands on Kris’s neck and began to work the oil in.

At first Kris felt nothing out of the ordinary, but moments later she began to feel something that she had never thought imaginable. As the oil worked into her skin her nerves began to awaken—the girl’s touch became intensely clear. It was as if she could feel every line of every fingerprint on Jo’s hands. She even felt the blood running through Jo’s fingers as they circled her neck. Kris started in alarm.

“Shhh!” The girl said, obviously feeling the same effects through her fingers. “It’s the oil...” she explained as she slightly broadened the circumference of her circling hands.

Kris groaned unexpectedly, suddenly releasing the air that she had kept bottled up in her lungs. Her mind began to race anew—should she be letting this girl apply this oil? She resolved to let herself revel in the sensation for only a few more moments before getting up.

Jo began to work her fingers tentatively down her shoulders, pushing down the cotton robe slightly to make her work easier. Kris moaned again as the woman found the hard knot of her shoulders and began to massage them.

“It feels...good?” the Japanese girl prompted, breathing heavily herself.

Kris did not respond. She clenched her hands in indecision. It was like the natural order of her reflexes was inextricable thrown into chaos. Her skin seemed to have a memory. The initial charge of stimulation did not die over time as it normally would have, but instead it lingered languidly. The press of a hand continued to press long after the hand was gone. The feathery tickle of fingers brushed lightly over her skin continued to tickle for several minutes. It was like there were dozens of hands working her shoulders all at once, each with varying degrees of intensity as the memory of their impression slowly faded out of existence. Each time the girl would press down she would leave a new fingerprint, a new pressure on top of the already existing ones. Soon thousands of delicate hands seemed to be caressing Kris’s shoulders with exquisite softness. She felt her shoulders warming, buzzing with an internal heat—a deep muscular heat that began to radiate in waves.

The girl continued to work down her back, pulling away the soft, cotton robe as she went. Soon her hands were running down Kris’s arms to her elbow and back up across her shoulders and swooping down towards her neck and chin. Kris moaned, her eyes falling softly shut, as Jo feathered her hands across her body. Her previous indecision began to evaporate with each passing stroke. Her hands relaxed, her shoulders sank deeply into the mat as she gave up her will to run. She would abandon herself to the sensation and see what consequences were to come. Slowly she felt her robe being worked down farther, slipping off her arms and gathering in a soft pile just above her ass. The girl began to take long, languid strokes across her whole back, starting from the bottom and sliding all the way to her neck. She could hear the girl’s sharp breathing as she too derived pleasure from the palms of her hands.

“Does the oil feel good on your back?” The girl asked.

Kris was sure she could detect some measure of jealousy. “Perhaps she is not allowed to apply it on her own body?” Kris thought as she listened to Jo’s voice.

“Tell me. How does it feel? Good? Does it feel like you want to die? Like you want to melt? I...feel your skin—all of the little hairs on your skin... Do you know?” the girl asked.

“Yes,” Kris answered, “I feel your skin too. I—ohhh...”

Just then the girl poured more oil on to her already glistening back and began to work it over the humps of her ass. Jo’s fingers slipped far down her mid thighs, pushing off the robe and exposing Kris completely. Kris gasped as Jo’s fingers worked their way down between her thighs and spread her legs slightly apart. The sensation was quickly becoming overwhelming.

Although her touch could easily have been erotic Jo fought to control herself and her movements—her purpose was to relax Kris. Even so she could smell Kris’s sex as it moistened and spread. She moved down her legs and began to massage Kris’s feet, curling her fingers around her toes and squeezing the entire foot lovingly between her hands. Kris groaned in response.

The massage continued endlessly. Jo worked every part of Kris’s body until it was completely shining in the slightly phosphorescent oil. She turned Kris over onto her back easily, smiling as she watched her breasts flatten in this new position. She worked her hands over Kris’s front, standing near her head and sliding her hands across her skin, over both her breasts and down towards the valley between her legs. As she leaned over the prone woman her own breasts, barely covered in the thin robe, brushed across Kris’s belly. Jo’s face inched towards the triangle of hair between Kris’s legs. Jo thought about it. She knew that a slight quickening in her strokes, a simple diversion into the furrow between Kris’s legs would invoke a sudden rush of passion from the woman who lay prone beneath her. She fought to control herself as she imagined how easy it would be for her to seduce Kris. How easy it would be to simply part the folds of her own robes and press herself down onto Kris’s mouth that even now was breathing warm air onto the fabric of her robes.

She moved over her slowly and deliberately resisting the temptation only because she was told to do so—it was not yet time for Jo to have her turn. The Organization had procedures, plans, a whole detailed program to follow—she would have to wait until Kris was truly broken—then she would be with her or not with her to her heart’s content. With great self-control she continued to rub the girl’s gorgeous body, working out every knot, every possible tremor of tenseness, and analyzed every inch of her skin. She knew that a single absent-minded caress could Kris into a frenzy of rapturous stimulation. Kris, of course, had no idea what her masseuse was feeling.

Looking down on Kris’s face Jo saw that her eyes were closed, her breathing steady and deep. She knew exactly what Kris was feeling—caught between sleep and wakefulness, between being and non-being. Looking down on that sweet, gorgeous face she knew she could not go on without allowing herself at least one kiss. She bent down and brought her lips to Kris’s, pressing gently. Kris’s mouth fell open slightly; unaware of what she was doing in her dreamy state. With her eyes closed she returned the soft and dreamy kiss, arching her neck slightly as Jo pulled away. Then, slowly, Jo helped Kris to stand up.

Kris did not resist. After such a long and intense massage it seemed that she was floating—that a sudden gust of wind could easily push her over. She longed for the comfort of the massage table. She was led slowly into the next room where a Jacuzzi bubbled powerfully. The water frothed and foamed as the jets shot under the tumultuous surface. Heat rose steadily, fogging the windows and dampening the air. Jo guided Kris to the edge and slowly helped her to get in. As her toes disappeared into the water the oil on the skin of her foot erupting into a brilliant multicolored light show. Kris seized—moaning loudly—the sensation was indescribably brilliant. It felt like she was dipping her foot into a warm, inviting mouth. The strength in her legs seemed to dissipate. She collapsed back into Jo’s arms, shuddering slightly. Jo smiled as she let Kris’s body slip completely into the bath. Her whole body erupted in pleasure as the bubbles rippled across her incredibly sensitized skin. She could feel each bubble individually and all of their multitudes at once.

All at once Kris stopped thinking. Her world reduced to the endless barrage of bubbles that rippled against her. She knew nothing of escape. She knew nothing of where she was. Her vision turned red behind her closed eyes as blood flooded to her brain. She bobbed limply and helplessly, her mouth agape, her muscles drained of any strength. She was at their complete mercy and she didn’t even care.

Slowly a soft feminine voice came over the speakers, repeating endlessly the same few sentences, “...Give in to your desires...You are ours, let us lead you...Obey the organization...Give yourself to us... Abandon hope...Abandon yourself.”

Kris’s mouth fell open as she let out a silent moan. The words seemed to be going straight into her brain.

Jo looked up expectantly towards the camera in the corner of the room. A woman’s voice came through the loud speakers. The voice was both seductive and soft, and yet carried undeniably authority. It was the voice of her boss.

“You have done well.”

Jo nodded her head, folding her hands in front of her and smiling.

“Watch her and make sure she doesn’t drown. I think three hours will be enough.”

Jo looked back up at the camera, her eyes wetting slightly as if she were pleading for something.

“Ah yes,” the voice resumed, “you deserve some compensation for your hard work, don’t you?”

Jo nodded enthusiastically, smiling brightly.

“Very well. I will send down a man shortly. In the meantime you may please yourself.”

With almost animal abandon Jo threw open the folds of her robe and buried her hand between her legs. The oils on her palms flashed a brilliant red as she immediately began to rub herself. Slowly she lowered herself to her knees by the side of the Jacuzzi. She bent forward further, supporting her weight with one hand and using the other to continue to stroke herself between her legs. Her face was inches from the water as she stared at Kris where she lay obliviously. Jo quickly brought herself to the first of a series of orgasms as she constructed elaborate and devious fantasies of what she would do to Kris.