The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter eleven: Reunion

She stood there for a long time, unsure of what to do. When it became clear that no one was going to come to fetch her she began to venture forward on her own. She wandered down the corridor towards where she could hear some voices. The extravagance of the place struck her immediately. Plush red carpeting lined the floors, tinkling crystal chandeliers brightened the marble ceilings and ornate chairs and tables were positioned here and there along the corridor. There were paintings and sculptures and high, arching windows that gave a feeling of grandeur and opulence. She had entered, undeniably, one of the corridors of power. Whatever the organization was, it was truly rich and powerful. It had the feel of permanence and age—that feel of established bureaucracy and governmental authority.

She passed by an open door and saw a small party going on. There were a few men in suits talking to each other, sipping drinks and exchanging pleasantries. Next to the men there were a number of gorgeous women in evening gowns laughing and flirting. One of the women looked at Kris briefly and then looked away, unimpressed. Suddenly Kris felt ridiculously out of place with her suitcase and unexceptional clothing. She thought about maybe going inside to ask directions, but then was at a complete loss as to what she would ask. “Excuse me, do you know where I can find a bunch of rapists to drug me and fuck me?” she joked to herself.

Then she heard her name being called from down the hallway. A woman was beckoning her. She was Indian with lustrous black hair and a long colorful sari. The woman looked very kind. Kris hurried away from the party and followed her.

“You must be Kris.” She said, her voice carrying a seductive tenderness that instantly put her at her ease.

“Yes... um, can you tell me what’s going on?” Kris answered, hoping for some answers.

“Oh, don’t worry about all that now. Your friend wants to see you and I would hate to make her wait!”

“Tania?!” Kris’s eyes lit up; “you are going to bring me to Tania?”

“Why, of course! Let’s hurry this way.” The girl said, smiling warmly.

The two woman hurried down more corridors, turning this way and that and descending down a few flights of stairs until finally they stopped at an ordinary looking door.

“Your friend is inside.” The woman purred running her hand across Kris’s shoulder. She stood between Kris and the door for a moment, staring with inexplicable tenderness into her eyes. Kris thought for a second that the girl might even try to kiss her, but after a moment she moved out of the way.

Kris opened the door quickly and looked inside. In stark contrast to the plush exterior, the room was cold and dark like a prison. Tania was huddled in a corner, curled into a ball and sobbing lightly. When she saw Kris standing outside she immediately lit up. The two girls ran and hugged each other passionately. Quietly the door closed behind them, plunging them into semi-darkness.

The two women began to exchange stories, talking at the same time, cutting each other off—crying.

“I—uh—I was waiting for you at the dance club...” Tania started.

“—I know. Something happened...” Kris interrupted.

“I was waiting and waiting and...”

“I couldn’t come down, Tania. I..”

“I was waiting and then the girl, Bambi, left and..”

“Oh god, I know...”

“And then a man came and started calling for me. He knew my name and he said that you needed me—I got really worried and I hurried past him towards the bathrooms, but he told me you were outside and...”

“I—I’m so sorry Tania...”

“And then when I went outside I felt a sharp sting on my neck and the next thing I knew I was in a...in a motel and they...” She burst out crying.

“I know Tania—I know...” Kris admitted.

“Wha...What do you mean, ‘you know’?”

“I saw—they had me in the next room! They showed me a video and threatened to kill you if I didn’t obey them!”

“You saw me?!” Tania said, flushing deeply in embarrassment. “Then you saw...”

“They raped you.”

“But—yes—but then I...” Tania stuttered.

“You were drugged Tania.”

“But I...”

“You were drugged—I know—it happened to me. You lose your mind, you can’t think. You...”

“I came really hard.”

“I know—me too—I...”

“I couldn’t stop,” Tania interrupted. She was in the middle of a confession so Kris just let her speak. “There were so many of them—and they... they took me...they took me everywhere!” Tania clutched Kris close as she recalled the memory.

“It’s over now..” Kris said, trying to sound strong and reassuring, but looking around the room they both knew that it wasn’t.

Tania kept speaking, “I don’t know how many men...”

“Shh...” Kris said, stroking her friend’s hair.

“Kris...I don’t know if I can do it again...”

“You won’t have to...”

“No—I—I came a lot—and I...” she paused, on the verge of admitting something big, “I took them in my mouth and I—when they came I...”

“Shhh!”

“When they came I swallowed! I...”

“Shhh!”

“I swallowed- Oh GOD—I swallowed because I WANTED to!” Tania was hysterical now, “I swallowed it in my mouth. I swallowed it in my womb. I even swallowed it in my ASS!”

“Stop! Tania! Please...” Kris shook her friend hysterically, her own eyes streaked with tears.

Tania just stared at her friend with big, wide eyes, her chest heaving. “I wanted it everywhere!”

“It’s not your fault!” Kris said, “It’s not our fault! They drugged us—Tania, believe me! We’ll get them—we’ll get away and we’ll get them! OK? OK?!”

Tania nodded childishly and crumpled into her friend’s arms. They both cried passionately. They were trapped in the room, plunged in semi-darkness and completely exhausted and alone. For hours they stayed awake and tried to make sense of what was happening, but eventually they fell into a fitful sleep curled in each other’s arms.