The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter ten: Entrance.

The taxi wound through endless side streets and ethnic neighborhoods as it made its way towards its destination. Kris sat in the back seat fidgeting uncomfortably. She had no idea where she was. The street names were unfamiliar, the shops were unfamiliar—everything was unfamiliar. She was struck with how little of the city she actually knew—how easy it was for her to be lost to everyone. She felt completely alone—how was anyone going to find her if she didn’t even know where she was? She didn’t even have a phone.

The taxi stopped in front of a large marble stairway that led up to a huge set of wooden doors. The building looked old and imposing—a recognizable landmark if she had any idea about these things. She thought, painfully, that any of her friends would have probably recognized it as soon as they saw it. They would have at least known where they were. She promised herself to pay more attention to her surroundings from then on.

She got out of the taxi and slowly made her way up the stairs—her suitcase in one hand. There was a large black man wearing black sunglasses sitting in a small chair at the top. He was so large that his suit seemed ready to tear at all the seams as his bulk pressed out on them. Folds of skin and muscle sprang out around his starched white collar. A thin white wire ran from his earpiece down behind his expensive-looking tie and into his inside jacket pocket. He smiled at her warmly and gestured towards the open door.

“The Organization?” she asked stupidly.

“Right through here...” he said, letting his eyes sweep her figure from head to toe.

Kris walked through the open door and into the long shaded hallway. Her heart sank as she heard the door shut behind her and bolt. She was truly inside and she had no idea what to expect.