The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter nine: Preparation

Kris continued to stare at the TV as she listened to the man’s instructions. In her mind she could still see her friend’s face—the desperation—the way her whole body exploded when she came. Suddenly Kris was gripped with an overwhelming sense of urgency. Her friend was really on the edge.

“...Go to your home and prepare for a long trip.” The voice continued, “Water your plants, find someone to sit for your cat, and pack plenty of clothes. I want you to call your boyfriend and tell him that you are going on a business trip. When everything is done you will receive a phone call: answer the phone and await further instructions. Oh, and Kris, don’t do anything stupid.”

There was a click on the other end followed by the steady blare of the dial tone. Kris sat perfectly still, lost in thought, until the annoying chime of the phone company brought her back to reality, “...If you would like to make a phone call please hang up and try again.” A few moments later she was throwing on her clothes and rushing out the door. There was already a taxi waiting for her outside. As the car pulled away she could see the plain white door of the room adjacent to hers. Behind it she knew that her best friend was in trouble. There was probably another man fucking her at that very moment.

She arrived at her apartment quickly and began to do as she was told. First she threw her suitcase on her bed and began to fill it with clothes. She had no idea what to pack for, but somehow she knew it didn’t really matter. Then she rushed around watering her plants. She looked briefly in the mirror and was horrified to see her face: tears streaked her cheeks and her eyes were swollen and puffy. She looked hysterical. Finally she stopped and watched her cat that was purring up at her affectionately.

“What do they want from me?” she asked the cat, but there was no response.

She rushed to the phone and called her next door neighbor, Mrs. Fitzgerald.

“Hello, Mrs. Fitzgerald, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?” She said, desperately trying to sound normal.

“Kris? Is that you honey? What’s wrong?” the woman’s elderly voice answered.

“Uh, nothing, uh... I am in a real big hurry and I have to go away for a while,” she stuttered, “I was wondering if you could, maybe, look after snowball... Would that be OK?”

“Why, of course Honey, anything for you. My...I hope nothing is wrong.”

“NO! No, nothing.” Kris blurted, “I just have to, uh, go on a trip with my company. That’s all.”

“OK... well I’ll just stop over and pick her up..”

“Um, yeah, well I’ll just leave the keys in your mailbox instead- I really have to go!” Kris said as she hung up the phone. Then she picked up again and started dialing her boyfriend’s cell phone. Her hand trembled as she pressed the keys. She needed help—she thought frantically about how to warn him.

“Shit! Shit!” she said as she listened to the phone ring endlessly—then the voicemail picked up.

“Hi! This is Tom’s voicemail. Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.” The message ran.

“Hi! Tom—I...I’m going to go away for a little while... I really, really wanted to talk to you before I left. Um, I’m...I don’t know how long I’ll be gone. But don’t worry, I’ll call as soon as I can!” She hung up quickly. She was about to tell him that she was in trouble, but then she thought of Tania and her voice froze.

As soon as she put down the phone it began to ring again. She stared at the phone in shock, then slowly picked it up.

“Hello?” She answered tentatively.

“Good job Kris,” it was the same voice as at motel, “I’m pleased that you didn’t jeopardize your friend’s health. We are quite enjoying her alive.”

“Bastards.” Kris seethed.

“Kris—tell me, why do you think we are going through all the trouble of making you water your plants?”

She was stumped at that.

“Kris—we want you to know that there is a home for you to return to -a life for you to continue—but only if you cooperate.”

“But why me? What is this? What is going on? Who are you? What are you doing to Tania and what do you want from me?!” Kris blurted in a steady stream of questions.

“We are the Organization.” The voice answered smoothly.

“What the fuck is the Organization?!”

“That will become clear to you soon. All your questions will be answered soon—and you will see your friend again too. Only, now, you must drop off your key at Mrs. Fitzgerald’s and get into the waiting taxi downstairs.” Again the phone was hung up with a click.

Kris grabbed her suitcase and marched out of the house. Somehow the last conversation bolstered her spirits—if they made her water her plants then they would let her come home. When she arrived at Mrs. Fitzgerald’s mail slot she found the elderly woman standing guard, a look of concern etched on her face.

“Kris—you are in such a state! Tell me, what’s bothering you child? Is it your parents? Is it Tom? Is it your work?”

Kris wanted to cry. She wanted to curl into the old woman’s arms and just cry. She put down her suitcase and looked at the woman for a long time. Somehow the elder woman seemed so solid, so healthy, so precious. Somehow it gave her new hope. The old woman’s apron and gloves, her tender eyes, her wrinkled face were all so perfect and pure. Kris smiled painfully and reassured her that everything is fine.

“But your eyes—you’ve been crying.” The old woman said.

“Yes...” Kris answered. “but everything is better now.”

She handed her the key and ran down the stairs to the waiting taxi. It was time to get some answers.