The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter five: Who is Richard Sweat?

Mr. Thomas chuckled as he approached a tall Norwegian woman in a white lab coat. She was staring at him indignantly with one hand resting on her hip and her weight on one foot.

“Mr. Richard Sweat, ‘Dick’ Sweat for short?” she said jokingly, “you told him I was a man?!”

“I thought it was safer for you if anything goes wrong..” Mr. Thomas replied, still chuckling.

“A man?! A man could never possibly conceive of the organization that I have built.” She said, her eyes narrowing, “They are too soft!”

They kissed affectionately and then continued down the corridor towards another conference room.

“Still,” she said jokingly, “I liked the bit about the lake—I never knew you were so sensitive and caring! You used to be such a nice man! It was disgusting! Thank God I saved you from a life of unending, uneventful tedium.”

Mr. Thomas winced slightly as his boss made fun of him. He tried to change the subject, “So, the plan is as usual—we subdue Kris, milk Mr. Angels for his money, and then get rid of him?”

“But of course!” the tall blond woman retorted, “and I’m quite looking forward to Kris! Have you seen her?”

“No.”

“She’s just your type John; a real head-turner—and she looks like she’ll be a real screamer too when you take her in her pert—little—ass!”

The svelte blonde repeatedly swooshed her own ass against the front of Mr. Thomas’s trousers as she said the last three words. Then she smiled and continued to look over her shoulder playfully. Mr. Thomas growled in response and grabbed the scientist around pelvis with both his hands, holding her against him.

The scientist did nothing to avoid his grip; instead she locked her eyes on his for a long sizzling moment. Then she ever so slowly bent over at the waist, grabbing a nearby desk. Her blond hair fell in a soft splash to the side as she pressed her ass up against his groin and smiled slowly and brilliantly. “Maybe you should practice...” She said, lightly sliding her ass along the outline of his already stiffened member.