The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter Six: Kris

“Look at that bimbo!” Kris joked as she jogged side by side on a treadmill with her best friend Tania.

“Who?—Oh,” Tania replied, noticing the startlingly attractive blonde who was stretching a few feet away.

“Can you believe what she is wearing?” Kris added, unable to hide her disgust at the revealing ‘sports gear’ the athletic woman was squeezed into.

“It’s not what she’s wearing, it’s how...” Tania commented as they both watched the girl strut her stuff. First the girl reached way into the air with both hands, bringing herself on her tiptoes and squeaking lightly from the effort. Then, with her chest thrust out, she bent 45 degrees at the waist, thrusting her ass out enticingly. Her face scrunched into a cute little button as she held her stretch for several moments.

“What kind of a stretch is that?!” Kris said, perhaps a little too loudly, but the girl didn’t seem to notice. Instead she looked over her shoulder and smiled stupidly at a tubby man in his mid-forties who happened to be passing by. The man smiled back awkwardly gripping the damp towel around his neck before almost falling over some weights that were lying scattered in his path.

“God, what a airhead!” Tania exclaimed and started laughing.

“SShht!” Kris interrupted, “She is coming this way!”

The two watched as the girl walked right towards them, her ass wiggling as she approached and a cheesy smile frozen on her face.

“Hi!” the girl exclaimed brightly, “Hi! I’m Bambi!”

“I’m sure you are.” Tania answered coldly, barely containing her mirth.

The girl looked perturbed for a moment, but then continued in a hushed tone, “Wow, aren’t the men in here great?!”

The two friends looked at each other for a moment and then laughed outright. “You’ve got to be kidding!” Kris said, surveying the room; there was not one man that might have caught her attention.

“Yeah...” Tania replied, “Really great... but you know what? I bet they are even better at other gyms!”

“Yeah!” Kris chipped in, mimicking Bambi’s high pitched voice, “I bet they’re lots and lots of men at the gym just down the street!”

Bambi stared at the two women for a long time as if trying to decide whether they were making fun of her or whether they were telling the truth. Finally her face fell. “Why are you two so mean?!” she blurted, planting her hands on her hips and fighting back the big tears that threatened to well up in her eyes. Finally she span around and marched to the locker room. A few minutes later the two friends watched her rush out of the gym.

“Wow, um, I think I feel bad.” Kris admitted to Tania.

“Me too, I guess we really are mean, huh?” Tania replied, shaking her head.

“Yeah... and stupid too. It would have been fun to watch her pick up all these men!”

“Yeah, a real Greek comedy!” Tania exclaimed, laughing.

“Do you think, on top of it, that maybe she’s bi?” Kris added, laughing even harder.

“Oh, banish the thought!”

“Oh my god, could you even imagine?! Maybe she was trying to pick us up!” Kris exclaimed.

The two friends laughed long and hard after that. (Note from author: Hee Hee Hee :) )

It wasn’t until two days later that things really started to happen. Kris and Tania decided to have a “girl’s night out”—something they did periodically to get away from their boyfriend’s and to feel free. Actually it served a number of purposes: not only did they get space from their boyfriends but they also invariably got the attention of countless men trying to pick them up. This in turn always made their boyfriends burn with jealousy as they imagined what is going on—all in all, it worked out beautifully for the girls. They felt solidarity with each other and got to bask in their power over men.

The evening began around eight with coffee and conversation at a local coffee shop conveniently located near both their apartments. The girls chatted and laughed and joked for an hour or so before finally getting down to the serious issue of deciding where to go out for the night. After some deliberation they decided to go to Golden Helmet—a large, multistory converted warehouse that spun Techno, Latin, and reggae on each of its floors. On a Saturday night their would be lines snaking out the door, and the bouncers would turn away most of the trash. If you wanted to get in you would have to dress your very best. The two girls had no problem doing that—as a matter of course neither of them had ever once been turned away from anywhere.

So forty minutes later they met again, this time dressed to kill. Kris had on a shiny pink miniskirt, huge stylish platform shoes and a tight strapless shirt that left most of her stomach and midriff exposed. Tania was dressed in tight, curve-hugging latex stretch pants with a simple white cotton top that would glow brilliantly under the black light. This, together with all their brightly colored bracelets and jewelry, made them quite a sight to see as they hailed a taxi and jumped in.

When they arrived at the club they could already hear the steady thump of the bass vibrating through the walls. Predictably there was an enormous line of fellow partygoers hoping to get inside. Everyone was dressed in his or her very best, shifting from heel to heel as they waited impatiently to be let in. Although there was a variety of men, it seemed to the two friends that there was mostly a Latin crowd.

“Oh well, guess were going to have to dance a lot of Salsa!” Tania exclaimed, twirling Kris playfully.

“Not too much Salsa, ok?” Kris replied, frowning slightly, “I hate all those grease balls pawing me.”

“Ok—whatever—we have all night!” Tania exclaimed gleefully. Just then a large black bouncer approached them and picked them out from the crowd.

“Girls, girls,” he said gesturing to them chivalrously and directing them to the entrance, “please right this way.”

Some of the other people in the line immediately behind and in front of Kris and Tania began to mumble and bitch as the two beautiful girls were allowed to cut the line. Tania turned back and shrugged innocently as if to say, “Sorry these things happen” but it only seemed to rub it in for the poor people that had to wait for another half and hour on the sidewalk.

A few minutes later they were surrounded by gyrating bodies, cigarette smoke, loud music and flashing strobe lights. Almost instantly they felt the addictive beat of the music and were rejuvenated with energy. The two women ordered drinks and began to dance together playfully and seductively in the way only indescribably hot women can. All around them men watched appreciatively, trapped in that amorphous state between lust and agony. Within minutes they had suitors dancing up to them—men with their hair done up, men with their shirts half-unbuttoned, men with piercing and tattoos, men with muscles bounding from their arms, men that were painfully tall and handsome, and men that didn’t have a chance in hell of finding a date. They all approached with varying degrees of subtlety and confidence and the two women handled them with ease—dancing for a while with whom they fancied and ignoring the others. When they got tired of someone they might simply turn back to each other and dance happily until he got the clue to leave. Or, if he was particularly dull, they might change locations on the dance floor or even take a bathroom break.

It was on one of these transitions that Kris saw her.

“Oh my GOD, Tania... Isn’t that the girl from the health club?!” She said, freezing in place and signaling towards someone in the crowd.

“Holy shit—it is!!” Tania answered in glee as they both watched the blonde jump and bounce awkwardly in the center of a circle of lascivious men. They had all surrounded her like vultures ready to swoop for the easy kill.

They watched for a while as the girl obliviously rubbed and bounced her body against the excited men. Finally, growing bored of the spectacle, Kris said she had to go to the bathroom.

“You stay here and see if you can learn anything from Bambi—I’ll be RIGHT back.” Kris joked.

“Uh-hum” Tania answered absent-mindedly, returning a seductive smile to a good-looking man a few tables down the way.

Kris hurried to the bathroom, but finding the first floor bathrooms impossibly over crowded she made her way up to the second floor, and finally the third floor, where there were much fewer people. She ran into the stalls and relieved herself. When she came out there was only two other women inside the bathroom retouching their make-up. Kris opened her purse and took out her lipstick.

Just then, to her great surprise, Bambi stumbled into the bathroom, evidently very, very drunk.

Kris smiled as she watched the girl stumble towards the toilets, hoping that she wouldn’t notice her, but unfortunately Bambi recognized her right away.

“Hey,” she said, barely able formulate the words, “Aren’t you the meany from the gym?”

“That’s me!” Kris answered, hoping to get rid of her quickly by continuing to be cold.

“You’re a Bitch!” she said, slurring the word as she staggered. The two other ladies in the bathroom looked at each other.

“Now Bambi that’s not very nice...” Kris said, getting more annoyed.

“B—I -T—C—H” she said, spelling out the letters slowly. She was standing between Kris and the doorway. The two other women in the bathroom quickly packed up their stuff and hurried out of the toilet, unwilling to be caught up in a catfight.

“Look you stupid slut, why don’t you go fuck a football team or something.” Kris retorted, surprised by her own viciousness.

Bambi watched the last two ladies leave the bathroom, then, without even the slightest hint of drunkenness, she locked the door behind them. When she turned to face Kris the doey-eyed, bimbo smile had completely vanished and was replaced by a steely coldness that sent chills down Kris’s spine.

Even as Kris realized there was something very wrong it all started happening. The athletic blond balled up her fist and pummeled it into Kris’s stomach, doubling her in half. Then, grabbing a tussle of her hair, she brought her knee up hard into her stomach, completely knocking the air out with a hollow pop.

“A football team?” She asked Kris as she pulled her up by her hair, “I <SLAM> already <SLAM> have <SLAM>!” She repeatedly drove her knee into Kris’s stomach as she said the words. Kris felt like she was going to vomit when the last blow hit her—her world started to blur.

Bambi span Kris around and slammed her over the sink so that she was bent over doggie-style. In the mirror Kris could see her reflection wavering in and out of focus. Then, to her absolute horror, she realized Bambi was holding a long needle. Before she could react she saw her wind back and jam it forward right between her legs. The sharp needle easily punched through the thin fabric of her skirt and sank a full inch into the soft spot between her ass and her pussy. Kris yelped at the sudden pain, and began to try to struggle, but her heart sank as she felt her attacker press down on the end of the needle and inject the full dose of the mysterious drug into her.

Bambi stepped back and looked down on her with a sadistic sneer. With her pouty lips pulled back the way they were she looked truly evil.

“Stupid slut, huh? I’m going to make sure that when they’re done with you you’re going to have trouble saying your NAME without a mouthful of cock to help you!” she squealed.

Kris tried to push herself up—to escape, but there seemed to be no strength left in her arms. There was an incredible burning sensation, as if someone had put a hot coal inside her womb and it was quickly spreading throughout the rest of her body like a cloud. Her vision started to blur—black and red splotches swimming across her eyes. Soon she could see two or three Bambi’s melding in and out of focus in the mirror.

Bambi watched Kris with malevolent glee—she knew the woman bent over before her was riding a roller coaster of conflicting sensations. After all, she has just injected her with a soup of potent drugs. The men at the organization had told her to make it hurt, and to make it humiliating, and she had. She watched with obvious lust as the poor girl’s body started to convulse. Kris was beautifully built—she hoped she would be there when she finally broke.

There was a long, long silence as Bambi watched and waited. Kris lay still for the most part moving and shifting slightly. Then she began to giggle and Bambi knew it was time. She quickly dragged the limp woman into one of the stalls and rushed out of the bathroom.