The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter seven: Kris’s drugged haze

Kris couldn’t be sure of how much time went by, all she knew was that her body was on fire. As she gripped the metal walls of the stall for balance she watched the little lock on the door come in and out of focus as she swayed. The feel of the metal walls, the smoothness on her fingers, the coldness, the hardness—it was somehow exquisite. Her eyes focused on something scratched into the paint: it was the image of a woman with her legs spread—a huge, disembodied dick was scratched out below it. She traced her finger along the graffiti and giggled. Something about it turned her on. Suddenly she could hear the music—she was in a public bathroom! Somehow that was so funny—she laughed as she traced the path from the penis to the woman’s spread legs—repeatedly jabbing upwards, pretending it was fucking her. She laughed again, “God, I’ve got to escape—Psycho-bimbo is coming to inject me! <laugh> Got to get away before she lesbo’s me to death! <laugh>“ She tried to stand but her legs felt like jelly.

After some time there were some voices outside the door—it was Bambi’s familiar high-pitched whine. “Right through here boys,” she said, “Believe me you won’t be disappointed!”

Kris heard the shuffling of a lot of footsteps, then suddenly the stall door swung open and blinded her with light. Covering her eyes partially with her hand she looked up to see three men staring back at her with Bambi in the middle—they were Latinos—dressed in full club gear with gold chains and bright shirts and sweat on their foreheads. Kris couldn’t help but laugh, “I’m fucked now!” she blurted, almost doubling over in laughter.

Bambi closed the stall door and addressed the men, “Now, remember, it is pay first, one at a time and NO MARKS! Also, don’t forget to say what I told you.”

Kris could hear money being exchanged and then male voices presumably arguing over who was first. Then she heard the lock on the main door to the bathroom click and even in her delirious state she knew she was trapped. For a brief moment she even thought about crawling to the next stall in the ludicrous hope that maybe they wouldn’t find her there, but her hopes were dashed as the stall door swung open and the first man stepped in. He was smiling broadly and unbuckling his belt.

In a few seconds she was staring at the man’s penis—he held it there in front of her mouth expectantly. All the time she thought she was going to get fucked and raped and now she realized that she was expected to do the work! She laughed so hard at that that she almost fell off the toilet seat. The man said something in Spanish and pressed his dick forward, bumping it into her nose and cheek. It tickled so much that she laughed again—she kept laughing as the penis circled awkwardly around her nose and lips and even her chin.

In the end she didn’t know why she did it. Maybe it was because she felt sorry for the guy. Maybe it was because she knew that she had no choice. Maybe it was because of the drugs, but she let it pop into her mouth for a moment. The Latin guy instantly moaned, which drew a round of cheers from his mates standing around outside. “Yo, Ricky, is she good?” one of them said.

Kris let it out of her mouth—she had only wet the first inch or so—only the head, but the whole thing was slick with sweat. It tasted of penis—that earthy, indescribable smell of underwear and sweat and maleness. She let it back into her mouth a full three inches, closing her lips around it and pulling them back up its length like she was sucking an ice-cream cone. It made an audible “pop” as it sprang out of her mouth and that made her laugh like crazy. Somehow, too, the taste turned her on incredibly—she knew it was the drugs.

Then she felt the guy’s hand in her hair. He grabbed her just at the nape of the neck and she knew he was getting impatient. In fact, to her great surprise, she realized that she was getting impatient too, and with unexpected zeal she buried him in her face.

Ricky’s sudden groan brought another squeal of hooting from his buddies along with a higher-pitched cackle from Bambi. After a little while one of the guys outside the booth moaned too and even in Kris’s foggy state she knew that Bambi was too turned on to wait and let Kris have all the fun.

Once she had started then the rest was automatic. For the next few minutes the only thing on her mind was the feeling of the man’s penis sliding in and out of her mouth. Spit and saliva were gathering at the edges of her mouth and running down her chin as the man sloshed in and out—her whole world was abuzz as she waited for him. She felt strangely happy—almost serene. She supported her body with her hands on the walls of the booth as he drove himself forward into her mouth.

As the rhythm grew Kris fell into a haze. She felt a frantic, deep pressure inside her trying to get out. At first she couldn’t identify what she was feeling but as her fingers inadvertently found the graffiti scratched on the wall she suddenly realized that the thought of what she was doing was turned her on immensely. She closed her eyes and let the man slide in decisively—an extra two inches into her mouth.

She began to bob much faster after that—soon she wasn’t even thinking about the guy anymore—it was herself she was thinking about. She just wanted it—plain and simple—she wanted it so bad she could hardly stand it. She started suckling the thing into her mouth with all her being—taking it in completely. She was so lost in the act that she was completely surprised when the man started to tense up, saying something in Spanish. Then she felt the first splash of his sperm in her mouth.

At that moment the man slammed forward and started spurting it into her mouth—with a thick Latin accent he said, “You love this, don’t you? You love this, you slut.” And she knew that she did. Then he completely emptied himself into her throat, holding himself there as she swallowed around it. Finally he pulled out. She gasped as she watched him leave. She couldn’t believe it, but she had almost cum. She really felt like a slut—the frantic pressure she had felt before was even worse now—she was mad with lust.

She watched in an incoherent daze as the next guy came in. She didn’t resist at all when he began to hike up her skirt and pull down her panties. In fact she watched with curious fascination as they slid down. Her legs flopped back down to the floor as he had pulled her panties completely off. It made her laugh.

The Latin guy must have been sex-crazed to see her like she was—glassy-eyed, flushed pink with glistening lips and a “I’ll fuck anything” look in her eyes. Quickly he hoisted her up off the seat, slid underneath her and sat back down facing the back wall. Her legs were straddling him on either side and his erection shot straight up below her. She giggled and half-moaned as he grabbed her ass and positioned himself at the opening to her pussy; her skirt bunched up around her waist. Then he thrust upward, impaling her as he let her weight pull her down onto him.

Kris was suddenly catapulted into in ecstasy—the coal like fire in her belly re-ignited. She had never felt anything even remotely like it. She had no idea it would feel this good. The thing entering her from below hit exactly the spot that it needed to. It was the exact release she sought. She complied breathlessly as the guy started fucking her—her body rocking up and down over him. She was only vaguely aware of the cold metal piping of the toilet digging into the small of her back. She was only vaguely aware of her knees bumping against the sides of the stall—thumping and clanging in time with his thrusts. She was only vaguely aware of his breath on her neck or his stubble rubbing against her soft skin.

She had no idea who it was that was fucking her, or even if he spoke English, but looking down on him she knew that she loved him—loved what he was doing to her.

Suddenly she became aware of another thumping sound—it was Bambi getting rocked against the stalls from outside, even in her delirium Kris knew she was getting fucked by the third guy. She could hear her high-pitched grunts, her voice ringing like a bell, “Fuck me! You bad Boy! Pound me—ugh—YES—Do me—do it—deeper—ugh—Yes!”

Bambi was fucking the guy like an animal, egging him on—by her voice Kris knew that Bambi was already cumming. Bambi’s ecstatic shrieks made Kris jealous. Kris wanted that feeling too—Kris wanted release too. She started moving herself up and down—gyrating her hips in tight flicks and turns across the Latin man’s lap. She wanted it as bad as Bambi. She started slamming up and down on her Latino—she bit her bottom lip as she drove downwards trying to get it all inside her. She wanted it. She needed it.

As she squeezed him in between her thighs she felt the guy seize—even as she felt his sperm shoot into her she drove downwards with increasing haste. She was almost there. She drilled herself onto him with blinding speed, rocking both their bodies against the bathroom stool until she finally screeched with all her might, “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”—a tidal wave orgasm crashing through her. She dug her fingernails into his back as her mind was overwhelmed with pleasure. Then everything turned black.

She vaguely remembered stumbling out of the toilet hanging heavily on Bambi’s arm. The bouncy, athletic girl was smiling down on her lavishly. She said to Kris, simply, “welcome.” Kris knew what she meant—although she denied it at the time, Kris knew deep down that she was already becoming one of them.

There was a rapping at the door—who knows how long people had been waiting outside—with all the fucking going on, Kris had not even heard the banging. The five of them—three satisfied men and two luscious women stumbled out into the crowd of angry faces. What a sight it must have been! Shortly afterwards Kris passed out in a drugged haze.