The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: All the names have been changed to protect those involved.

The Magic Hand, etc.

Well it wasn’t really a magic hand per say but what the hand did that was magical.

About me, I’ve been interested in hypnosis for years and my skills are such that I can hypnotize most people who want to be hypnotized though I consider my interest in hypnosis a hobby.

This story starts with an adv. in our local local community newspaper. I live in upstate, well that isn’t important, but the adv. was. It said, Learn Hypnosis, and a number to call. That’s all, but it wasn’t that simple.

I’d never seen an adv. like that in our local paper. I was intrigued. So, I called the number. A woman answered and asked if I was familiar with hypnosis and did I have any experience hypnotizing people? Yes, I said, many, over the years. She told me her address and we made an appointment for the next evening.

Her name is Donna and she lives in a townhouse not to far from me. I rang the bell and was quite surprised to see, standing there, a thirty something, fabulous looking woman. Her clothes were not hiding anything. Starting with a loose fitting top that was not beginning to keep her nipples from showing and a pair of short shorts that shouted, look at my fine, tanned, shapely legs. Her dark brown hair surrounded a round, very beautiful face, with striking brown eyes, that took my breath away.

I took one step into her home and don’t remember anything else, until I opened my eyes sometime latter.

It took me a few more seconds to realized what was happening, I was on the bottom and Donna had me inside her and was riding me, I still don’t understand how she could move her hips like she did and not fly off me.

The next thing I realized she began to climax, her body shuddered then stiffened, I could feel her tighten around my shaft, her back arched, her mouth open in a silent orgasmic scream as she came. I was right there with her, and we climaxed together...We were frozen in time by our orgasmic bliss.

Moments later, she whispered, thank you, as her hand appeared before my face and I went blank again.

The next thing I know I am sitting in her living room and she is coming from her kitchen with two goblets of wine. She sets mine down on a coffee table and sits across from me. She’s wearing a silk robe and I am in the clothes I came in. What happened, I ask her?

She sits there, just looking at me, your quite handsome she says, she lifts her hand and I don’t remember anything after that. Then my eyes open...

I shake my head, blink my eyes, I don’t understand what’s going on, yet I know we are still in her living room. Now she’s wearing a short skirt, garter and sheer black stockings with heels. I slap myself, am I in a dream?

You like she asks? I am bewildered, yes, I stutter.

Donna tells me, this is what you told me you’d like to see me in, as she prances towards me. I can’t resist caressing her legs, they feel so smooth, so firm.

Is she seducing me?

Next thing I know I here my voice saying, I must have you, I must..... She smiles, and says look at my hand, I do and it’s lights out once again.

What have I gotten myself into? I ask, as I open my eyes. She is now in jeans and a t-shirt. Great nipples, I tell her.

But really, what is happening here, I demand.

Well, she says, let me explain.

You responded to my ad, right.

Yes, I say.

You wanted to learn a new technique that will hypnotize people? I agree.

Well I have taught you just that, by hypnotizing you and planting our secret of instant hypnosis in your mind.

You see, Donna said, many millennium ago, one of my relatives discovered how to use a very specific hand movement, when done in front of a subject’s eyes, will instantly hypnotize them.

Got that, she asks?

Yes, I reply.

So what your telling me, I say, is that I know how to do this, subconsciously?

That’s correct, she responds. When you think to your self, I want to hypnotize that person, your hand will automatically do the hand movement and they will become hypnotized.

A thought comes to mind, I do the hand movements and, Wham...Donna’s eyes slam shut as her head slowly moves down, down, down. She is hypnotized. I am amazed, I have no idea what I did, but I see the results.

I decide to test her, she could just be playing with me. I have her stand and suggest her body stiffen. I watch her, my mind is swirling, my manhood getting as stiff as Donna is becoming. I bring two dining room chairs into the living room and suspend her between them.

I strengthen the suggestion, be stiff as a board, I say. Donna, being deeply hypnotized, follows my suggestion, and now is very stiff. I slowly sit on her midsection, using her body like a bench.

She holds me. I quickly stand, trying to understand what is happening.

She is truly in a very deep state of hypnosis, but I don’t consciously know how to produce this hand movement, yet, it seems, I do.

I need answers and a hypnotized Donna is the only one who can provide them. I ask her some questions, she does not reply. Then, I think, how can I bring her out of this hypnotic trance? Other times I use, when I count to three you will awaken.

I make this suggestion and sure enough, she opens her brown eyes, smiles, and gives me

a very sexy kiss.

The quick dart of her tongue turns me on, I can’t resist her, she pushes me down, her body is demanding, straddling me, she covers my face, her scent is driving me on, I find her clit, my tongue can’t get enough. Her hips, setting the rhythm, so intense, her body shutters, quivers, she’s coming, Donna’s body is out of control, her orgasm has her in its grasp. She stiffens, head thrown back, climaxing.

She collapses, spent from the intensity of her climax... She kisses me gently and tells me we have done this before.

I gently push her back and ask how does she know, I don’t remember.

We sit up against her couch, she begins her tale.

It started over two hundred years ago, she tells me. Her relative, a great, great, great uncle was part of a traveling show with all kinds of acts, her relative was a mesmerist. At that time most people had not heard of mesmerism.

In his act, Donna told me, he used a candle to mesmerize members of the audience and then have them do all sorts of things on stage, similar to hypnosis show today. People did not know what to think about what they were seeing, she said, as she tells her story to me.

Donna’s relative, her family history tells her, lived in the same city as Franz Anton Mesmer, you know who he is. So, she said, her relative learned how to Mesmerize from Mesmer.

It wasn’t until 1843 when the Scottish physician James Braid proposed the term hypnosis for a technique derived from animal magnetism; today this is the usual meaning of mesmerism.

During one of the traveling show’s trips to the country side, her relative witnessed a local doctor using, what looked like mesmerism on a patient. The relative was fascinated with how the doctor mesmerized his patient. He did not use a candle or any such object, but did some hand movements, then the patient’s head sagged down, now mesmerized.

So taken with this technique, her relative approached the doctor to see if he would teach him how to do this, too.

The doctor was unsure about the relative’s intentions. How would he use mesmerism, the Doctor asked? As they talked, it became clear that the relative was a kind man and would only use this technique to entertain his audiences and not harm them in any way.

So the doctor showed my relative how to perform this technique. He told him that it was developed by healers in Kemet, where the doctor’s family originally came from, over 500 years ago. It had been in his family since then.

So that is the story, Donna said. I learned from my father, he his father and on back to the relative.

She told me that it was a family secret and was not to be taught to anyone other than a family member. She did not have any siblings and wanted to show others, but there was a problem. Who to trust? So...

Donna told me she developed a way to teach it so the student could not teach others.

She knew it could be a dangerous tool in the wrong hands. So, she said, I teach it after I use the hand movement to hypnotize the student. I put the suggestion of how to do the hand movements and how it can be used into the students subconscious mind. The suggestions she planted were fool proof, she said. I could not nor would I ever think about teaching this to another.

Once she hypnotizes the prospective student, she asks them many question, which she says, they must give her honest answers. If they pass, she will place the directions and parameters of use into their subconscious mind.

She told me later that she is very selective, and so far has only shared this technique with two other people. Most she turns away, and through hypnotic suggestion, they never know they visited her.

Who are the others, I ask. She smiled, wouldn’t you like to know.

I myself cannot tell you how to perform this technique, since I have never seen it done. It is instant.

Plus, when I use it, I notice my eyes close at the moment my hands do the movements. Donna said she did this to prevent me from hypnotizing myself too.

I thought about how one could copy the hand movements, say by using a video camera on slo-mo, I told her. Yes, she agreed, you will capture the movements, but if you watch the tape you will be hypnotized and then how will you awaken. Any time one sees the hand movements, she said, they will become hypnotized. It does not matter where you see it, it will work. Video included.

Before she placed her adv. she thought of all the possible ways one would try to teach others. That is how she came up with her method of teaching her family secret of instant hypnosis. She is confident that there is no way to learn it other than from her.

So that is how I learned the technique and how it is protected from being used by anyone else. I can hypnotize any woman or man, but I found that there are limits as to what I can suggest to them.

Donna in effect, has attached rules of use along with how to perform the hand movements.

There is more to this, of course, but keep reading...

She told me that if she ever hears I or the others are using this for more that personal satisfaction, she will find us, hypnotize us and remove the suggestions she placed in our subconscious mind.

Period, she said this with a very serious look on her beautiful face.

I left Donna’s quite happy, not only sexually for-filled but excited to see if it will work for me, other than hypnotizing Donna.

I went home and thought, tomorrow I’ll see how it works. I have a girl friend, Jill, who I would like to make love to, she has said she would like that too, but whenever we are together she seems to have a headache. I think I’ll see how Jill responds.

The next day I called Jill at work. She’s a law clerk in a local firm.

Jill is prim, proper and quite sexy. Very nice legs, petite breasts, brown eyes and short brown hair. Though she is petite in stature she has more leg than other women with her build. However, she loves her pant suits....Hmmm...

She agreed to a movie we both wanted to see, the early show, then dinner.

Jill didn’t drive so I picked her up at work. She was looking very nice in her pant suit, did I tell you she also loved her heels, three inches that gave her or I assumed gave her legs a nice smooth look. I say that since I have never seen her legs. She keeps them covered all year long and since we have never been intimate, well.....

Any way, we kissed, and I opened the car door for her. As she sat facing towards the open door, I preformed the technique and her head slowly moved down as her eyes shut. I moved her so she was facing forward and put on the seat belt.

Jill, I said, can you hear me? She mumbled yes. I suggested she could lift her head up, keep her eyes closed and speak softly and clearly. Do you understand, yes she said softly.

Wow, it really worked. Jill was hypnotized. I decided to take it slowly. I told her to tell me how she really felt about me and what she wanted from our relationship, at the count of 1,2,3.

She said that she liked me, but, I was not what she wanted in a man she could marry. But, if I made the right moves and she was horney, she would allow me to seduce her and make love to her, she said.

Well that was interesting. I was taken back by this but accepted what she told me with some sadness. I thought I was falling in love with her, but I guess it was not mutual.

However, I suggested, we would have a comfortable time at the movie, discussing the plot, etc. At dinner she would find herself becoming aroused with each bite of food. This feeling would slowly intensify all around her body as we finished dinner.

By the time we got into the car, my suggestions continued, she would not be able to keep from kissing me, and when I would tell her I wanted to make love to her tonight, she would suggest we go to her place, only if this was her thought too. I wanted to play it safe.

I continued my questioning, when was the last time you had sex? Six months ago, she whispered. How many men have made love to you? I was curious. Three she told me. Did you orgasm during your love making? NO she said, they came to fast for her and she was left unsatisfied.

Do you pleasure your self Jill? Sometimes she replied, sometimes.

I planted my suggestions in her hypnotized mind.

Tonight when we make love....I told her.... Wait, Imagine for a moment, what would you suggest here.

If you wish to share, email me after you finish this story. Thanks.

All this had taken a few minutes. I said, when I counted to three you will awaken, like from a day dream, 1,2,3...

Jill blinked her eyes and apologized for drifting off, she said it was a long day at work and looked forward to the movie, dinner and spending time with me.

We enjoyed the movie. I had never seen Jill so animated and excited about anything. We both like pasta, with a good tomato sauce, so it was MaMa T’s for dinner, the best our city had to offer or at least we both thought so.

As dinner progressed Jill said the food never tasted so good, she did not realize how hungry she was.

She declined desert and asked if I’d like to have something sweet at her place. Was this her aroused self talking?

I pulled the chair out for her to stand, she turned towards me, you smell so good, she said, and gave me a remarkable kiss. I kissed her back, caressed her face, a soft, sensual moan slipped past her lips.

As we left the restaurant, she took my hand and said, lets move it buddy, my place, now.

Giggling all the way to the car, mumbling, I don’t know whats got into me, but I like it, she said to herself.

It only took a few moment to get to her place, but she couldn’t stop caressing my leg. She knew it was

turing me on, she could feel my manhood starting to stand at attention.

Jill’s place was on the second floor. She was obviously very aroused as she pulled me along up the stairs to her apartment door.

She was shaking as she keyed her lock, flung the door open, yanked me inside and slammed the door.

She pulled me towards her, lifting one leg and wrapping it around my legs, pulling me closer to her. She whispered, no moaned into my ear, take me take me to the moon.

Our kissing became a blur, her hands, no mine, someone’s hands pulling our clothes off, a pile

on the floor, table, on the lamp. I stoked her body, her amazing legs, then my hands circled her nipples, each became erect to my touch, so engorged, like my manhood, I almost came on her leg.

She was sliding her clit up and down my thigh, ever faster, harder. I’m coming, fuck, she called out, I’m having an orgasm, hold me, love me, she stiffened, her head flung back, mouth open, an orgasmic silent call of ecstasy, as she climaxed on my thigh, her legs quivering so, I had to hold her up.

As her orgasm softened, I picked her up and carried her to her bed room. Kissing her the whole way there.

She couldn’t get enough kissing, she broke free for a moment, this is not like me, she said, but it is me, the me I’m just discovering, thank you, thank you, love me, touch me, KISS ME NOW.

With that she gently guided me to her sweet pussy lips, take my clit in your mouth, take me, take it all. I love to feel a woman come with the touch of my tongue to her clit.

Jill was responding like no other I had made love to. The combination of orally stimulating her clit and caressing her legs had brought her to the edge of climax. Then she came, arching her back, legs shaking, head back, eyes squeezed closed, she moaned as her body stiffened, then collapsing as her orgasm gradually eased up.

Jill was taking it all, orgasm after orgasm. She wanted more, pushing me on my back, taking me into her mouth, I’d never been harder in my life. I lifted her head off. Ready, I said, her legs straddled me, moist with arousal she took my stiff, thick member, guided it to her other lips, paused, took a deep breath and slowly lowered shelf, taking all of me deep into her soft, intensely wet self. By the time she had me fully within her, I could feel her beginning to come again.....

She moved front to back with her hips, keeping me deep inside her. My hands found her round upturned, erect nippled breasts as my tongue circled her aureola. I could feel her inner lips squeeze my member as she trembled, quivered, then stiffened with her third, intense orgasm. I couldn’t help myself as I quickly joined her with my climax.

I lifted her up as we swam with the stars for what seemed like hours, we were one, frozen in a time, our reality was our orgasm’s intensity.

Then we eased down onto the bed, there was no space for words, we were both overcome within our orgasmic glow.

We made love again, me on top, sideways, from behind, I don’t think I’ll ever forget this lovemaking, Jill told me the next morning, then she had her way with me again. She loved to be the top....

This was the first real orgasm with a man, she whispered, though, she continued, I am orgasmic when I pleasures herself. This was different, very intense, very, very so, she thoughtfully mumbled.

We were quiet for a while, drifting, Jill resting her head against mine. Nothing else mattered, we had been together, so in sync with each others needs, now the silence allowed our intensely stimulated bodies to release from the actions of so many orgasms. We were returning from one to two.

Jill was the first to speak, she went on to share her early sexual activities. I dated in high school a little, some petting and mutual touching, no intercourse. In college I was always being hit on. Told I was pretty and had great legs.

All my girl friends were having sex so I decided I could to. I liked a few of the boys I dated enough to be intimate with them. The experiences were not that good for me. They wanted me to blow them, then put their hands under my shirt, take my pants off, and get off inside me. I never got close to an orgasm.

By my junior year I decided to concentrate on my course work, enjoy my time in college with my girl friends and tell the boys I was very busy now, call me next week.

Sex for me, at that time, was a disappointment that had to change, but the right man would do that for me, she wishfully said.

I so wanted to be loved by a man, she said, climaxing together, just like now. However, she continued, sex was only a small part of what she wanted from her partner.

She asked me if I had many girlfriends? Yes, I said, a few. Slept with a couple but nothing happened past that. That is until last night, with you. I’ve never experienced the intensity of mutual climaxes before.

She sort of blushed. I don’t know what got into me, she said. Me, I said.

Jill, you mentioned that the guys used to tell you you had great legs. I wasn’t sure myself, I said, until we made love. You always wear slacks, even when its warm out.

I told her, with conviction, you do have very sexy legs, why don’t you wear dresses etc? (This was my test to see if the suggestion I had planted would have any effect on Jill.)

Jill thought for a minute, then said, I used to think it was cute when I saw men ogle my legs. She looked down, closed her eyes, sighed, then looked up, right into my eyes and said, I want a complete relationship, not only sex.

However, I felt men just saw me as a sex target, pretty face, great legs, a magnet for wanting to get me into bed. I thought if I kept my legs covered that might limit the turned heads, the staring at my legs, it worked so well, I seemed to become inviable to the men I wanted to meet.

I was busy with my career so I just keep wearing slacks and dating a few men, like yourself, as my attempt to find the perfect man.

Jill continued, I have been thinking, I may be hurting my chances to meet the man of my dreams, by limiting my chances to meet Mr. him. Men need to know what I look like in a dress, she mused.

I know it sounds very sexist, she said, but I need to be real. How I look, attractive and in a dress, sexy, is what, it seems, men like and how they choose the woman of their dreams too, just like how I see the man of mine. Handsome, well built, but also a sensitive, thinking man. I guess I’ll have to meet more than a few to find, him.

So, she said, I know I have nice legs and I am going to start by buying some new clothes that will show them off. I can handle the feed back and will enjoy the complements. Thank you, for that and Thank you for being there for me when I needed to be loved so much.

She leaned over, we were still in her bed, Jill kissed me, and with that we moved closer, her hands

were like water on a plant, I grew and grew and grew.

She moved to sit on me, thrust her hips and guided me inside her and began to move up and down, slowly... Moving up till I was almost out, then thrusting down, driving me deep into her, again and again, slowly, perfectly.

She controlled the rhythm, I could feel her climax building. Her legs started to quiver, her back arched, then her whole body stiffened, her actions pulled her off me, trembling, as she came. It was the best ever.

We showered together. She likes to be washed, all over. One more orgasm.

As we were dressing, Jill went into her closet, I have something I what your opinion on, she said.

Go into the living room will you? she asked. When I tell you, close your eyes until I say to open them.

I waited, she said to close my eyes. I heard the clicking of heels, open, she said.

I did. She was a vision, I couldn’t stop letting my eyes roam all over her, she had on a very tight blouse,

short, mid thigh, black skirt, Hose, yes, an off black pair of panty hose with black 3 inch heels.

You like, she cooed. I was speechless. Frozen, staring at her, at her legs, I can still see them in my minds eye. Finally I came out of my trance, I liked what I saw and expressed my self by drawing her to me and caressing and kissing her shapely, sexy legs.

Just like the other guys, she laughingly said, but I forgive you. Who could resist this body, these legs, this face, Jill said, with a new confidence.

Later she told me, the hose were left from her college days and that was the only skirt she owned.

She pulled me up, kissed me, whispered, you have given me a new self image and appreciation of who I am. I cannot thank you enough. As she jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me, her kisses demanded more, we moved to the floor, my hands exploring her hose covered legs.

That feels so good, she moaned, I’m coming, again, she moaned and she did, legs quivering, back arched, her orgasm hit her, strong, she said, as her ecstasy settled, I must be crazy to not want you around me, always, but.....

However, I knew I was not the one, for what ever reason, even after our incredible lovemaking, that was not enough for Jill. She did appreciate me and said she would always remember this time together, but....

As I was leaving Jill thanked me again, cupped my face in her hands, kissed me and said, don’t call me let me call you, if things change. She kissed me again, turned away, and closed the door behind me.

Success at lovemaking but not the gold ring.

Though this is easy to say, the sex was remarkable, the hypnosis worked beyond any expectations, Jill was on her way to a loving life. Hopefully she will find her Mr. right.

Was I used, no, I asked for it, knowing she did what she did because she wanted the sex or she would have rejected me. So, I asked for it and got it, just not the girl.