The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Hand, etc

Part 2

It was hard, I had to put Jill out of my mind, out of my dreams. Work would help get me out of the funk I was in after Jill tossed me aside.

The next day I was assigned to help introduce a new employee to their job and the company.

Most of our staff are men. So I was pleasantly surprised to learn we were hiring a woman, a single woman.

Her name was Dani.

She is 27, about 5′4″, nice figure, a bit fuller than Jill, and legs that are something else. Very very sexy, tanned, shapely, with a long smooth line in the low heels she wore. Brown eyes, Brown hair in a pony tail, round face with bangs that completed the picture of a beautiful, sexy woman.

Dani, is not married, but sees a friend from time to time, she told me over lunch. We got along well. I was very professional, every thing I asked her, I told her the same about me. She smiled at my sharing and told me she enjoyed our give and take. She was quite attractive in so many ways.

Her first week on the job was quite intense. I kept a professional distance. That seemed to be what Dani wanted. She told me later, how I introduced her to her job and the company was perfect, she really liked the position and me too, she said shyly.

It had been two weeks since I saw and was with Jill. Then she called. Jill was friendly, but distant. She said she still had dreams about being together and once, she told me, she awoke and was so aroused that she had to pleasure herself. Thinking about our lovemaking helped me reach a very intense climax, she giggled.

Jill told me she had accepted a dinner invitation from a guy she met recently at the supermarket. This guy is closer to my idea of a boyfriend I could marry, she said. So, she continued, maybe we should hold off on any kind of a relationship, I’ll call you, OK? Sure, I said.

After the call my mind drifted to Dani, I was really beginning to fall for her.

Over the next few weeks I helped Dani when she requested it, did not hang around, but in subtle ways, I think I impressed her with my quiet attention and care when ever we interacted.

It was a Friday, she had been with the company a month, I asked her if there are any movies she would like to see? She paused, I could see she was thinking, not about a movie, but about starting something with me. Her cute nose wrinkled and then a big smile came to her lips and eyes. I thought you would never ask, she touched my chest with her finger, I don’t like shy guys, I like a man to be a man and say what he wants, with respect of course, the noted. So yes, she replied, I would like it very much if you took me to a movie, one that I would like to see, OK?

I was so happy she accepted, your choice, this time, I said, and we laughed.

The date was for the weekend. I said dinner is included, if that suits you. She smiled, you do have a way with woman don’t you, she said. What could I say, I do, and we both laughed again.

I picked Dani up at her place, she took my breath away, she was a vision. I saw other men passing on the street stop to gaze at her.

She was wearing a knee length dress, yes a dress, covered with many flowers. Her hair was down and fell nicely on her shoulders. She was bare legged with short heels that gave her sexy legs a nice long, smooth line.

She saw me checking her out and said, you look nice to mister. And we laughed together. A great start to the evening. She took my arm as we walked to my car.

We decided on the movie first, with a late dinner.

As we walked out of the film she took my arm and looked me in the eye, I think I really like you, she said and giggled. So cute.

For me, the first kiss can be very telling about the success of a relationship.

Our’s was in the middle of the movie goers trying to get out of the theatre. I was bumped into Dani. It placed us face to face. I gently stroked the back of her head, she moved, I moved closer, our lips touched, we kissed. It just happened.

I felt no reason to stop, and neither did Dani. It lasted until some guy said, find a room.

We pulled apart. Looked into each other’s eyes. I kissed my finger and tapped her nose. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the way of the crowd, cupped my face and kissed me This time it was a serious kiss, intensified with a quick dart from her tongue.

I know she felt my man hood as we pushed against each other. Then, she said, look who’s ready, she moaned. I was quite surprised as she cooed in my ear, me too.

She kissed me again, I felt her tongue lightly brush my lips, I almost swooned, yes, men can too.

As we slowed down, we both pantingly agreed we had pent up sexual energy in abundance moving between us and we needed to go to dinner and talk about this. She grabbed my face and planted a big wet kiss on my lips and said, your perfect...

I smiled and caressed her face as I kissed the tip of her nose. Only a perfect person knows what perfect is, I said.

As we walked towards the restaurant we both reached out to take each other’s had. Synchrony has its ways.

I wanted everything to be perfect. If we were to make love tonight I wanted an advantage. Maybe I am being selfish here, but if I hypnotize her and ask her what she liked when a man makes love to her, is that unfair? Maybe, I gridded my teeth. As we walked along the street I saw were were alone and right next to a bench, the perfect spot.

I put my hand up and it made the moves, Dani, stopped, I caught her as she began to fall, slowly I lowered her to a seated position. She was fully hypnotized, I whispered into her ear that she could speak and answer me when I spoke.

She shared about her most intimate desires, needs, and well, you know.

Then I counted, 1,2,3 and she awakened. She apologized for spacing out, and we kissed.

I couldn’t wait, I softly kissed her ear lob, she stiffened and moaned, be careful here mister, Dani gave me a quizzical look, my ear lobs are off limits until I say so, she said.

This was the first time I saw a serious side to Dani. Then she smiled and said, I think I scared you, you should see the look on your face now. Don’t worry I won’t hold that against you, this time, she said and added, you didn’t know about my ear lobs, she said.

Let me explain, Dani continued. If you must know my ear lobs are very, very sensitive,she said, like a direct line to my, well, my most sensitive.....place. She looked down, almost embarrassed, then looked up, its ok though, if you want to nibble, from time to time, but only for a moment, I wouldn’t want to embarrass you with my moans, she whispered with a knowing glance into my eyes.

Let me clear here. Like I said before, and what Donna told me is at work here. I did not hypnotize Dani to take advantage, yes to gain knowledge of her pleasurable areas and what she likes, only. I did not use hypnosis to suggest she become sexually involved with me. (The ear lob was a test of what she shared with me. The sensitivity of her lob and the effect it can have on her when kissed. It happened as she said it would.)

When I hypnotized Jill, it was different. I knew she wanted me. The suggestions to her were to help her follow her wishes and desires.

Dani and I seem to be on the same page with the idea of love and lovemaking, but nothing had been realized. Just to be clear about my use and intentions.

After our brief encounter with mutual arousals, we continued to the restaurant. We had never been there be fore and when the food came we both found the flavors so good we stopped talking and enjoyed dinner. I think the company of each other and our aroused state intensified the taste of dinner.

As we finished eating, the conversation turned from the movie to our relationship.

Dani put her hand on mine, looked into my eyes and sighed. She said she did not want this to happen, I think I’m falling for you, she said, she looked away, then into my eyes, you are such a considerate person, you have given me room to learn my job, and now, so gentle, approaching me like no other man has, I feel considered when you kiss me. I need that, she said thoughtfully.

Then she told me, I have a friend, we’ve been intimate, he is a kind soul, but nothing like you. I put my finger gently to her lips. You don’t have to share with me. I understand. No choices need to be made or guilt felt, I told her. She reached over, kissed me, thank you for understanding....she said.

I feel your closeness, I hope you feel mine, I told her. We looked into each others eyes, she got up and came over to me and looked down into my eyes, the kiss was so intense, so meaningful. Yes, she said.

On the way to the car she took my hand, neither of us spoke, our silent communication was full of meanings we both understood. She moved her hand to my thigh as we we drove to her place.

At each stop light we kissed.

I could feel our sexual tension building.

I opened the door, she slid her legs out, exposing most of her legs and thighs, I sighed, she looked down, then into my eyes, I feel the same about you, she whispered into my ear, as she stood. I gently kissed her lob, she moaned, inside, now....I put one arm under her knees, the other supported her back and carried Dani into her apartment.

My thoughts were on what she told me under hypnosis, what aroused her, what would bring her to climax, how she liked to be made love to.

Once we were in her place, she said, come here mister, take me fast and hard, then later slow and gentle, as she pulled me into her bedroom.

I was ready, we both moved with lightning speed, before I knew it, Dani was guiding me into her sweet and ever so wet, let me say it, pussy. The passion between us was driving us fast and hard. Her back arched to drive me deeper inside her, she pulled my head towards her lips, we moved together at the hips, finding our rhythm I took her ear lob into my mouth, OH YESS, she hissed.

I’m so close she moaned, I was right with her.

Take me, Dani managed to say, as her climax closed in on us. I used my lips to suck her ear. In a flash, our thrusting and pushing was one, I could feel the intensity of my orgasm being matched by hers. Her back arched, legs quivered as I exploded into her, she came with me, her sexy legs shot straight up into the air. I never experienced such a loving sexual release.

I was using some of the knowledge I gained from hypnotizing her, but some was worked out as we make love.

We collapsed into each other. Our breathing slowed, she said, i’ve never come like that, ever.

We embraced, facing each other on her bed. I want more, Dani said as she placed a fine leg over my torso, claiming me as hers.

You must like my legs, she stated. I see you taking peeks every so often, she continued. Would you like me to wear stockings? I blushed, how did you know? Dani said, she just knew.....men.

We slept, my arm gently covering her breast. Dani had told me, when she was hypnotized, that she was not into breast squeezing and nipple pinching. However, she said, she loved to have her nipples kissed along with soft caressing of her breasts. We fell asleep, warm, secure and pleasured.

Dani stirred, mumbled, more, more, don’t stop......then she was quiet. I was awake, it sounded she was dreaming, so I decided to test what I had learned.

I tenderly circled her richly colored areola and nipple with my tongue. Her nipple stiffened, my dick hardened and we were on again.

I looked up when I heard her sigh. She ran her fingers through my hair, and began to gently guide my head down, down, down her torso, to her other lips.

I’m so turned on, she groaned, help me, give me release......

Dani moved her legs, slowly opening access to her sweet spot. Her clit was quite erect, I could see the tip coming out of her clitoral hood.

I focused my tongue there. She grabbed the bed covers, gasped as her back arched off the bed. I began to slowly use my middle finger to trace the outer lips of her pussy. Her hips began to thrust, with one grand movement my finger entered her and slid deeply inside.

It only took a few moments, she gasped, I’m going to commmmmm......With that her back arched, again, legs quivered. Her head was thrown back, mouth open in the silent scream of orgasm. Moments later she broke and began to sob. I took her in my arms, stroking her hair and face.

As her orgasm receded, Dani whispered in my ear, on your back mister. My flag pole was up and ready.

Dani knew what she liked. She had described it in detail under hypnosis. Being on top as one of the best ways to for her climax. She enjoys the sense of control she has, her on top, she told me.

She took me in hand, circled her pussy with my engorged member, then with one downward hip thrust, she had me deeply into her. She moved first, I followed. I wanted her do what gave her the most pleasure.

As she began to move as she changed her legs from a squatting position to a sitting on me with her legs out to the side. This way her whole torso moved from front to back in perfect sync with my hip thrusts.

As the pleasure intensified for Dani, she began to move faster, urging me to do the same. She bent to Kiss me, and moved her legs along side my torso, cowgirl style, allowing her hips to do the thrusting and take all of me inside her.

She was on the edge, sounding the words of love, yessss, harder, fuck, I’m commming. She arched her back and I popped out of her, no matter, she was out of control, well into her orgasm, legs quivering, head back, her body in a mixed staccato movement as she responded to her climax.

It took a while for her to settle. Every few seconds another small orgasmic shudder hit her, until her breathing began to relax. She was fully on top of me now, her legs inside, mine spread apart.

As we regained our composure, Dani rolled to the side. I turned towards her and we kissed. She slid one leg over my hip and moved closer to me. I could feel her wetness, she gently moved her pussy over my penis. She knew what she wanted, I was in place, one quick, purposeful thrust and I was inside her. We embraced and began to move.

No, she said, let me move. It was quick, she came differently this time. More of a clutching action, then the quivering legs, her body stiffened, held, then a gasp as she her climax released.

She did not move, I held her, stayed inside her, we gave into the after glow of orgasm, and fell asleep.

Dani stirred, opened her eyes, don’t move, she whispered, stay with me.

She kissed me, but something was different, I felt it, she saw it on my face. Lets talk after breakfast, she said.

We got up, I made breakfast. We were both still in the glow of the lovemaking that had consumed us both.

What we discussed was our life now and what we both wanted.

Was this a repeat of what happened with Jill a few weeks ago? Was Dani going to tell me she really liked me and the loving was beyond what she ever had with a man before? But....

That’s what I was thinking.

Dani started talking. She said just listen, then we can have a conversation. OK, I said.

Dani was not looking for the perfect man, she said, she found him, me. She would never forget this.

However, what this was, she said, was a grand finale for man/woman sex for her.

She had found her life partner, Amanda and they were in love.

Dani told about me Amanda and begged me to forgive her for using me. She said she felt I could handle rejection, knowing what I told her about Jill and me. That’s when this plan began to take shape, she told me.

You mean all this was planned? I was devastated, I told her.

She looked down, when she looked at me again, she was crying....I took her in my arms, tell me about it. I’ll try to understand.

But under my layer of calmness I was seething. How could she do this, be so callous so uncaring. This, in a way, helped me to pull away from her, but I wanted to know about her plan.

Amanda and I had been lovers for three weeks when I had to change jobs, she said. That’s when I came to your company.

She continued, we had discussed our past interest in having sex with men. What Amanda had done was the plan I used. She said it helped her keep a memory of her sexual past, one that she could use with her new sexual self, as a woman who loved women.

So that was the plan, she said, have one last fling, and for me that was with you, Dani told me.

So, yes this was planned, she said, and I am so sorry, I did not want to hurt you, but you took your breakup from Jill so well, I though you could handle this too. Tears came to her eyes again. Our time together was real for her, she said.

She told me, I don’t know how you knew it, but you did everything just right, all my orgasms were so intense, like I never experienced with a man before. How did you do that?

Dani was tearing up when she said, I will cherish that you loved me so. What a way to say good buy to heterosexual sex, that’s what you gave me and I can’t thank you enough and apologize enough for using you like that, she said with tears in her eyes.

Don’t leave angry, kiss me one last time, then forget me, she was sobbing so.

How could I not have loved this person. But I had to let her go. I thought.

I wish I could Dani, I said. I wish I could. I opened to door and left her standing there, tears in her eyes.

What a performance, I thought. I should have been an actor.....

You see, we were using each other.

One of the things she told me when she was hypnotized was her plan for me. I knew what she was doing all the time.

Don’t think badly about me, it was a win win for both of us. We both knew the plan and played it out. Only she didn’t know I knew, that was the difference.

I wish you the best together Dani and Amanda, this smile is for the both of you.

She left the company that Monday and I never saw or heard from her again.

Since then I’ve emotionally moved on, however, I keep the memory of making love to Jill and Dani in a place I can visit, from time to time.

That was a few years ago and since then I have changed my ideas on how I can use hypnosis to help others.