The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Hand, etc

Part 4

Cindy and I have been dating for over two months. She finally agreed we should see if we are sexually compatible.

It happened about a week after that memorable sleep over. We cuddled that evening and learned to feel comfortable in each others arms without intimacy.

Then we made love.

It was remarkable, different that any other woman I had been with. Cindy was a thoughtful lover. Each transition from embrace, to touching, then kissing was just right. We were so tuned into each other that as we moved form one position to the other, it was like we knew what the other wanted and moved with them. The orgasms were unplanned yet seemed somehow to be scripted. I loved it. Never tired from any repetition in our lovemaking as it evolved over the next months.

She told me, after we made love the first time, I was the first man to bring her to an orgasm. And what an orgasm it was. Legs quivering, back arched, clutching me, grinding for more, coming again and again. She moaned, cried, whispered, she did not hold back...

It was our third time together when she asked me to hypnotize her.

She had been looking on the web for information on how to intensify her orgasm, when she came upon some videos showing a stage hypnotists show’s. In these videos, woman mostly, were hypnotized and guided through acts of sex with out a partner, sort of masturbation, but not. The subjects came very hard and loved it, they said.

She told me all this, I said, I was aware and in fact had tried this with one of my girlfriends, with her permission of course, I told her.

She was impressed and ready for her own experience ,she said. Can you have me remember what happens when I am hypnotized? She asked. Of course, I can suggest that.

I used the crystal to prepare her then used her trigger word. She went deep very quickly.

By this time in our relation ship she was really into socks and hose. So when I gave her a gift of a six garter garter belt, she was ecstatic. I had already given her a dozen pair of stockings from tan to sheer black with and without seams that she would need the garter for. She couldn’t wait to try them on.

I told her she had very sexy legs and wanted to show me her new gift of a garter and stockings. I had her put on the garter belt then. I carefully slid each stocking over her sexy legs. I was hard within seconds. I kept telling her how aroused she was becoming as I smoothed the stockings over her firm, shapely legs.

I told her how intense her arousal was becoming with each touch to her legs, ten times more, 100 times more aroused, I said. She was moaning, I’m so turned on, I’ve never felt this way before, she kept saying over and over.

I had slid on both her stockings and clipped them to the six garters on each thigh. She was beginning to thrust her hips as my hands slowly moved up her legs and thighs.

As I reach her pussy she pushed her hips towards me, my fingers slid along each side of her love box, gently moving each lip aside, she was beginning to shake, I looked down as her stocking encased legs, each was beginning to quiver. I thrust as my tongue found her clit. I ran it around her open pussy lips, then circled her clitoral tip.

It was too much for Cindy, she gasped, her whole body was shaking, she was out of control. Her back arched, as I slid my tongue deep into her open pussy.

She froze, her orgasm hit her hard, back arched, head back, mouth open wide, her voice quieted for the moment, as the orgasm withdrew, she moaned, I came, I came, she moaned, but it was not over.

I slid a few fingers into to her and kept my tongue circling her clitoris, she stiffened again as she orgasmed for the second time.

I with drew my fingers and began to caress her legs as the quivering slowed. I slowly moved up her body, when I was face to face I gently slipped into her and we began to move, her hips were in sync with mine, as our rhythm built I could feel her begin to climax again, this time I joined her and we reached the peak only moments apart. Her body quivered, her legs snapped stiff then relaxed.

We were in orgasmic bliss. I stayed inside her as she rolled on top of me.

Though she was still feeling pleasure from her climax, she began to move, bring me another orgasm she panted, within seconds I could feel her starting, I was surprised that I too was on the verge too, then it hit us both, she was rocking, thrusting, I was moving up into to her with each move.

She stiffened, and climaxed as I shuttered she quivered and we collapsed in to one mass of arms and legs.

By this time we both had exhausted each other.

I brought her deeper under her hypnosis and suggested when she awoke in the morning she would remember everything and want more.

As the sun came into the bedroom, first falling on Cindy’s face than mine. We awoke. She stoked my chest and said, that was more than she could of imagined.

It was a remarkable time for both of us. As the weeks speed forward from there we made love three to four times a week. By the second week Cindy stopped asking to be hypnotized before we made love as the passion and methods we used kept getting more and more inventive, she realized then she did not need the extra that being hypnotized brought her. She could do it on her own.

Cindy loved her socks and hose. I brought her more stockings which she wore around the house and sometimes when we made love.

Then one evening, as we were dressing to go out, she asked, which pair of stockings would you like me to wear tonight? She held up a pair of black with seams and a pair of tan no seam stockings. From then on whenever we dressed up Cindy wore her six garter belt and Black or Tan stockings. Hypnosis can be so sexy.

Remember Stacie? When I started a Hypnosis business to assist people looking to loose weight, stop smoking, etc, my first client was Stacie. She was very overweight and wanted to loose weight. We settled on 100 pounds. The hypnosis worked very well. She was receptive and went under very deeply, took well to my suggestions. Here are a few words on how it worked out for Stacie.

At first we talked on the phone. She was seeing results. After a month she weighed about 30 pounds less, she was ecstatic.

Then she told me about her girlfriend. We had discussed her desire to be more sexual with her woman friend. With her permission I gave her some suggestions while she was hypnotized.

She told me, after the news of her new weight, that she and her friend were now engaging in a fantastic loving relationship. Stacie was learning how to please her friend and her friend was giving Stacie much pleasure. In fact the other evening Stacie had five, yes five intense orgasms and she was able to have her friend come twice. That never happened since they started being a loving couple, she said. What ever you said when I was hypnotized was working so well, she told me with a big smile on her face.

Stacie was so happy. She knew she would continue to loose weight and even if she and her friend did not work out she knew she could love women and bring them pleasure.

At our last session she reported that over ten months she had lost 100+ pounds and was now with a new lover. They were still learning about each other, but the love was there.

Stacie agreed that Hypnosis was working for her and she would be sending others for me to offer some form of assistance through hypnosis. Case one, Stacie was closed. Another successful story for hypnotizing people with specific needs with a positive outcome.

Since then Cindy and I have decided we wanted to live together and maybe even get married.

We no longer rely on hypnosis. However she said one evening, I still have my trigger word, don’t I? Yes I said, OK, Cindy replied, use it now, as a test. I did, we did and she was so pleased, just in case she said.

I cannot get enough of seeing her in sheer black seamed stockings with her little black dress and three inch heels. When we’re out I see men stop and turn as we walk past them. Even other woman will stop and look. Some stop Cindy and ask her about her leg wear. She smiles and says, ask by boy friend he knows......