The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Hand, etc

Part 5

An update, Cindy and I now live together and our lovemaking is fantastic. As I said before we don’t rely on hypnosis when we make love anymore. Though from time to time Cindy does request being hypnotized for other reasons.

Just the other day we were eating at our favorite sports bar when the bartender, a friend of Cindy’s, came other to the table and whispered something in Cindy’s ear. She giggled and thanked her friend.

What is it, I asked?

Well, she said, next Saturday there is going to be a leg contest here and my friend says I have great legs and should enter. The prize is a year of free dinners for two.

You should know that whenever we dine out, Cindy always wears one of her short skirts, they come about 5-6 inches above her knees, and a pair of tan or black stockings, sometimes she will wear white ankle socks, sometimes heels.

She always attracts attention, hence the acknowledgment of having great legs from her friend.

There was one problem though, Cindy loved to wear her stockings and socks but she was shy and would find it difficult to prance around on a stage wearing them.

Then I saw it, a twinkle in her eyes. I knew Cindy, this meant that she had an idea and I was apart of it.

I know you already know what I’m about to say, and your correct, she wanted to to be hypnotized then go on stage and show off her sexy legs in stockings. Right?

Absolutely correct.

She leaned towards me and said one word to confirm my thoughts exactly, hypnosis, she said.

With that we finished our excellent meal, paid and went home to plan how this would work.

Before I continue with this line I want to share with you something I saw happening in and around our small community.

Young woman, who would normally go out with bare, tanned legs, were beginning to wear hose.

Not the pantyhose style but the stay ups that use a silicone band to keep them in place. This was the modern version the the 50’s stocking that needed a garter belt to hold them up.

Whenever a woman and sometimes a man would ask Cindy about her stockings she would point them to me. I would tell them that we purchased them at a local shop located in our only mall. It’s name, they would eagerly inquire, The Stocking Shop.

As it happened this was operated by a past client of mine, Stacie. You remember Stacie, my first medical hypnosis client who lost over 100 pounds and since then even more.

At Stacie’s last visit with me, she told me she had just inherited a large sum of money and wanted to open a small store that will specialize in stockings. She had noticed my girlfriend wearing stocking and observed how so many people were staring as Cindy’s stocking covered legs. She was correct about the return to leg wear.

Stacie is a smart woman. She did not leave it at that, but took a survey asking women if there was a place they could purchase sexy leg wear would they shop there. The answer was always yes, where is that shop, they would ask?

So that is how The Stocking Shop got started and where I purchase the garters and stockings for Cindy.

It took a few months of getting the word out, but now Stacie is known all around the area, women even come from the two larger cities near us to buy stocking from her. Mostly she says they are the stay up style but more are asking to see garters and stockings too.

So with that in mind, Cindy and I had a conversation about what competition she might face in this, her first leg contest. In the past we decided that most of the contestants would be bare legged.

However, now that Cindy is a walking advertisement for what legs can look like in stockings, she thinks many or all of the competitors would also wear stockings. She had to be ready.

So we began to develop our plan.

Tonight is the night for the contest Cindy told me as I rolled over in bed, my hand finding her ever so round and perfect breast. Not now, she said, lifting my hand and placing it on her thigh. I felt the silkiness of her garter and followed it to the stocking top. As my hand gently slid over her thigh she moaned, not nowwwww....

By that time I was at her moist outer lips. As my finger slid in, she began to come. Her legs quivered and opened wider as my fingers traced her opening and found her erect clit. That was all the stimulation she needed as she orgasmed.

I was so hard. I slid in. We quickly found our rhythm. I thrust and withdrew she began to follow. I could feel her coming again and knew in a moment I too would join her. The intensity was more than I and Cindy could handle as I was propelled out of her as her climax overcame her.

We both were spent. Laying there, Cindy gathered up into my arm and moaned until her orgasm eased its way out of her.

It was almost fifteen minutes before we could talk again. Remarkably Cindy’s stockings were not full of runs. Her legs looked irresistible and I wanted to touch them, kiss them love them, when Cindy’s took my hand away from her leg and said not now big boy, not now....

This time we had to talk about tonight.

We had already decided on what she was going to wear. Her little black top and little black skirt. The stockings were sheer black with a Cuban Heel and black back seam. For shoes, 3 inch Red heels.

It was time, about an hour before the leg contest. Cindy was dressed and ready to show me how she looked.

Are your eyes closed, she asked? Yes, I’m ready. I heard the door open and the sexy sound her heels made on our floor. OK, she said, open your eyes.

I did, where was Cindy, in her place was this professional model, hmmm, she did look like Cindy. Wow, I almost shot my load. She was amazing. Standing there in a leg front pose, was Cindy.

OK, don’t stare like that, she said, it’s only me in different clothes. Sure, I said, different clothes make the different woman. I want to make love to you, right now, she said, but it will mess up outfit.

Hypnotize me, she said. I said her trigger word and she instantly fell into my arms, deeply relaxed and deeply hypnotized. I needed her to be in a state that she could function as if she were not hypnotized. It took me about twenty minutes to accomplish that. But finally there she stood, Cindy in her sexy leg contest wear, smiling and giggling at me, yet fully involved in a hypnotic trance.

What’s your name I asked, Jill, she said. We had decided to give her an other name to fit the hypnotized Cindy. So she chose Jill. Jill would be able to go on stage and act like Cindy wished she could, that is showing off in front of a group of boyish men hooting and ogling her legs.

I asked Jill if she were ready? Of course, why not, bring on the leg contest, as she pulled her skirt up a bit to show me the stocking tops....Something Cindy never did, unless I asked to see her stocking tops.

We arrived in a cab. Jill was wearing a long, ankle length coat until the competition.

I directed her to the back stage area and went out front with the other guys and women to await the competition. Though she was in a state of hypnosis I had instructed her to act and respond as she perceived Jill would.

The announcer, a leggy lady herself, came out and stated the rules. Whom ever receives the loudest cheer in each segment of the contest would get ten points. The parts were the walk on with no posing. Posing one at a time. Then a group pose off.

The lights dimmed and the first contestant came out. She was young and had slender legs, yes, covered in Tan stockings. The next three were ok and all bare legged. Four more all wore pantyhose and the next three Jill being the last one out, wore Black sheer stockings. They stood there and the announcer went behind each one to elicit a cheer vote.

They pretty much screamed for each lady. The club owner was smart though, used a sound meter to clarify who got the loudest vote.

When it was Jill’s turn she stood there, legs forward and apart just enough to see the full roundness of her stocking covered legs. When the woman came behind Jill, to signal the crowds vote, Jill slowly turned around to show a back view of her seamed stockings. She needle was pinned. She had won round one. Don’t get me wrong, there were many woman in the contest with fine legs. None, however could compete with the shapely sexiness of Jill’s legs.

Round two was the same. Jill won again, the meter pinned once again. During the posing Jill was so sexy the room went silent for a moment when she slowly eased her skirt up, up, up to show her lightly tanned thighs covered by her stocking tops. Three men passed out and a woman had an orgasm.

The last part is where all the woman are on stage, together again, in a pose off.

The crowd settled down after the last part finished. The announcer came on stage and explained how this part was to work, all the woman would pose at the same time, any way they wished, for five minutes. Then she would hold her hand above each contestant for the crowd’s vote.

The lights dimmed. As they slowly came back up, the leg show contestants took their place on the stage.

They each started going through their poses. The crowd went wild, lots of cheering, yelling out, take it off, higher, all to see more legs.

Jill was in the middle of the stage. She was just standing there, legs a bit apart, slowly turning around and around. Her face was blank at first. But as she faced the audience, with each rotation, she began to show more emotion.

At first no one recognized that Jill was starting to become orgasmic. By the fifth rotation it was obvious what what was happening. One of the women in the crowd yelled out, look at the middle contestant, is she about to have an orgasm, she gasped.

All eyes turned to Jill. She started to whisper, yes, yes, and with each return to the front she became louder, and the crowd became quieter. The other contestants stop posing and turned to watch Jill.

Jill was about to orgasm on stage, right in front of the crowd. This was, of course, a planned happening. Cindy had told me that she dreamed of having a public orgasm. She wanted this to happen at the leg contest and had me incorporate it into to her suggestions.

After fifteen revolutions Jill was about to climax. Hips thrusting, head back, then she slumped to the floor, her quivering legs could no long hold her up. Her skirt was pulled up exposing not only her stocking covered legs and thighs but her come soaked panties. As she sank to the floor her legs stiffened as the shaking stopped, her back arched, mouth open in a silent scream. Then she collapsed moaning, yes I came, I came she said over and over.....

I couldn’t take it any longer and rushed up on the stage, helped the still orgasming Jill to her feet and in a sweeping motion took her off her feet and carried her in my arms off the stage.

I could hear the growing applause and cheering of the audience as I ran out of the club with Cindy in my arms. I put used her trigger to put her into a deep sleep hypnosis as she began to settle from her orgasm.

I told her she would remember everything that happened, when she awoke in the morning, as placed a hypnotized Cindy in a cab. She slumped into the seat. I told the cab driver to wait until I returned.

I went back into to the club. I was not sure what I was going to do but knew I did not want anyone to remember what just happened. What were we thinking when we put this leg contest idea together.

A plan was coming forward as I entered the club. The crowd was shouting, bring Jill back, we want Jill....

I jumped up onto a stage, still populated with the contestants who were finishing their posing routine. The announcer was saying since Jill was not here she was disqualified and whomever was selected now would win the grand prize.

I did not care about that. I had to do something about what Jill had done on stage. Once stories of what she did on stage got out, it could rune her and maybe effect her business. I should have not let Cindy orgasm on stage like that.

I went to the announcer and asked if I could speak. All the contestants were posing and the crowd was going wild. I took the Mic and asked if I could talk to them.

It took a few moments but the crowd quieted and the contestants stopped posing.

Thank you all for allowing me to interrupt the contest, this will only take a few minutes then you can continue, I said.

Jill is ok and resting in a cab. She wants to apologize to the other contestants for her actions. We went to far to win this contest.

I could see the women on stage nod, agreeing with me.

At that moment I knew what I wanted to do, but, could I do it and would it work?

I told all including the women on stage to look at me and watch me. I raised my arm and my hand moved, every head in the club dropped.

I jumped off the stage and checked everyone to make sure they were under my hypnotic control. I had to make sure no one left with out my suggestions being heard and followed.

I took the mic and told them that in a few moments resume whatever they were doing and then they would pick a winner from the group on the stage. These were the only contestants, there are no others, I had them count to twenty five slowly and then awake from their group dream, and pick a winner.

As I ran out of the club I glanced back to see them all awaken and begin cheering again. The announcer began putting her hand over each woman’s head. A winner was chosen. I returned to the cab and we went home.

It was quite an evening. Cindy was amazing. I had an idea.

In the morning, she awoke in her favorite teddy top. Rolled on top of me and with one gentle movement took me inside her wet pussy. He hips knew me well and as leaned over, she whispered in my ear, thank you, last night was more than I could ever fantasize in my wildest dreams.

A few moments later I could feel her starting to come. I was their, with her, in more ways that we both knew. We entered our orgasm together, gently at first then with a demand that spoke of our love for each other.