The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Hand, etc

Part 6

The contest could have gone bad for Cindy and her business, but, with a quick thought and possibly the misuse of the hand movement, I was able to avoid any problems for her. At one point, as I carried Cindy from the club, I hypnotized her when she was in my arms. Her trigger worked very well. I told her not to worry about any fallout from the contest, she was to remember that she placed second and was happy with that.

But it was not the end of it....

A few days after the contest I got a call from Donna. She wanted to see me as soon as I could “get my ass” over to her place. Somehow I knew word would get to her about that night, does this mean it did?

Well it was good while it lasted, I though. Donna would hypnotize me and have me forget how to do the hand movement, I was sure of that. But what else would she do?

Cindy knew nothing of The Magic Hand. I never used it on her, or told her about it.

As I approached Donna’s place I felt calm, relaxed, ready to accept what Donna might do.

But was I surprised.

She came to the door, lovely as always, and smiling.

Well, you certainly were bold at the club the other night, weren’t you, she said. There was no anger in her voice, no sharp words suggesting I had used the hand movements against her wishes.

In fact she started to applaud me and complement me on how I handled a possible problem in a way that did not harm anyone and helped the one I loved. She was pleased with my thoughtful use of the hand movements, she said.

Donna told me, I have added a few more to those who know how to do the hand movements. Now I need help to keep track of them. Can you help me? she asked.

It was the opposite of what I expected. Yes, I would be honored.

Donna smiled and said she would be back in a few moments, as she stepped out of the room.

I heard heels clicking on the floor, as she appeared, dressed in her little Black dress, wearing seamed Black stockings held up with garters. A very sexy look for Donna, one I had seen before.

Before I could object, I saw her hand come up and my mind went blank. She had me in her control. I would do anything she asked, and she could ask for more than I was going to be comfortable with.

At this time if Donna had used the hand movement she taught me, of course I would automatically close my eyes before she could complete the movement and I would not be hypnotized. What she did not tell any of those she taught it to was that there were other hand movements that would work on us. That is what she used on me then.

After what seemed like hours, I opened my eyes to find Donna sitting next to me in the clothes she was wearing earlier.

I couldn’t do it she said. What, I asked, though I hand an idea of what it was. You know, Donna continued, seduce you hypnotically, and have you make love to me.

Whew, I thought.

What changed your mind, I said. Well, she continued, I know about your relationship with Cindy and I felt guilty, knowing you would not do this without being hypnotized, she continued. That is just the thing I want to avoid and here I was going to do it, not a good role model, she sighed.

That is one reason I want you on board, to keep the hand movement from falling into the wrong hands.

I’ll call you from time to time, she said, with specific instructions on what to do. Are you OK with that? Yes, I answered.

She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, we could’ve had so much fun and pleasure, maybe another time, she whispered.

With that we stood, hugged and said we would keep in touch.

Well that went well, I thought, as I hailed a cab. I did wonder if...no Donna would not do that to me.

Cindy, as I said, did not know about the hand movement nor had I used it on her, nor did she know about Donna. All that happened before Cindy. We all have our secrets.

Cindy and I have been living together for about five months now. Our love life is passionate and we make love often. She has not mentioned hypnosis or the leg contest once. Sometimes I’ll say her word, just before Cindy is going to climax and suggest she will have multiple orgasms, one after another. It’s wild. I’ve only done that twice and both times Cindy loved it and encouraged me to be creative whenever I wanted.

A week after I visited Donna, she called. Could I meet her mid day tomorrow, she asked, for lunch she suggested.

I told her there was a nice place a block from her apartment, we agreed to meet at 1 PM.

I felt a little uncomfortable about meeting Donna like that. Not really cheating on Cindy, but not letting her in on one of my secrets. I hope it wouldn’t cause...

I was there early. Got us a table in the back corner, quiet, private, you know the table I mean, right?

Donna came in a just after I settled in. She was wearing a mini skirt, black stockings with the stocking tops showing. Just for me, she said, pointing to her garters, as she sat down. Of course her skirt hiked up and I was staring at her tanned, sumptuous thighs. She giggled, you can caress them if you wish, no one’s watching us.

Ok, enough of this childish shit, I said with a serious tone, get on with it and pull your skirt down, It’s distracting. She giggled again, I do know how to get you started, don’t I.

What is the problem, I said, as she moved around in the chair and fixed her skirt.

Well, she said, it started about two weeks ago. As you may know I keep the Adv. in the paper. It usually attracts about 2–3 responses a week. Mostly men who are so transparent about what they wish to use hypnosis for. I dismiss them by using the hand movement, give them the suggestion that they are no longer interested in hypnotizing women for their own pleasure, and send them on their way. I’m used to those responses.

Then there are those, like you who I find quite moral and trusting.

However, I knew there could be problems making the hand movement available to others, and now it has happened.

Even though I think I am picking the “right” people for this work, I can be wrong.

But let me get to the bottom of this. Her name is Jill. She passed all my tests. Is quite sexy. You’ll like this, she was wearing stockings and a mid-knee skirt plus socks when she came for her interview. I almost fell over when I saw her dressed like that, Donna told me.

She is a stage hypnotist and was performing at a local club, when saw my ad, Donna told me.

I had good feelings about her. I used my hand movement before I told her anything. I questioned her while she was hypnotized, she did as good if not better than you.

I asked, did you have sex with her too? Yes, was the only comment she would commit to. Other than than, it’s none of your business, she said.

Donna continued, that’s not the point of this conversation, let me continue.

After I felt Jill could handle the hand movement, as I did with you, I taught her while she was hypnotized and left the rules of use in her subconscious mind. It was done. I was confident that Jill was a good person and would not mis-use the hand movement.

What did I really know? Donna continued. I’ve never had any issues with any of those I shared the hand movement with, up to now. My hypnotic rules of use are deeply seated in your subconscious and could not be overridden, I thought, she told me with some distress in her voice.

This business with Jill happened recently. I followed her work in the trades. She was an up and coming stage hypnotist and received good reviews for her shows. She did both family and adult stage hypnosis shows.

I heard through my “grape vine” that Jill, in one of her performances at a small comedy club, used the hand movement to hypnotize all the people in attendance. That is something I cannot allow to happen. Who knows who was hypnotized then and what suggestions she left in them.

The report I received said that they spoke to the owner of that club and he said Jill never perform there. I have a copy of a local newspaper that says she was there, even Jill’s web site says she was there. So, she erased that event from their minds. That leads me to want to know what happened there.

Can you check on her? The club is located about an hour’s drive from here. Can you find out what happened?

I hesitated, thought it out and said, yes I would.

Cindy was out of town at a convention so I had about a week to locate Jill and talk to her.

How was I going to protect myself from being hypnotized by Jill you ask?

Well, Donna said, remember I told you whenever you use the hand movement your eyes will close. That will happen when anyone tries to use the the hand movement around you, too. So if Jill tries, your eyes will close, she won’t be able to hypnotize you.

Let me continue.

During my initial check, I spoke to the club owner and he told me he never had a hypnotist show on the date I gave him, as he told Donna’s source. Then I asked for the names and contact information for a few customers who were at his club on that night. I contacted each of them and they all said the same thing. They were there to have a good time with friends and watch the game on the large TV screens at the club. There was no stage hypnosis show when they were at the club.

In the next days after your being at that club, I asked, did you act any differently? Yes, they told me. Each one said their climaxes are more intense since then.

Strange that they would share something as personal as that with a stranger.

My next question was do you share this kind of information about your personal life with others on a regular basis? No, that’s what’s so strange, they all said. They normally would not. But, they all continued, I have told all my friends and even some strangers, like your self.

I knew what happened. Jill had used the hand movement to change everyones memory of that evening at the club and suggested that they all have more pleasurable orgasms. OK...

It wasn’t difficult to locate Jill. She had a web site that publishes her scheduled dates.

OK, I know what your thinking. Jill couldn’t hypnotize me with the hand movement so how could I use it on her? Very good question. However, I was prepared to do just that, once I had a conversation with Jill.

You see, Donna did not share all her secrets with us. She allowed us to use only one of a few hand movements she knew. The others she did not tell us about. She used one of the others on me to prove it would work. The hand movement was so different that what our subconscious would not recognize it and not close their eyes until it was to late. By then they were hypnotized.

Once I was hypnotized, as you read above, she taught the new movement to me so I could use it on Jill.

A week later I am ready to meet Jill. I emailed her, told her we had a mutual friend, Donna, and asked if we could meet after one of her performances she was doing that week end.

The night before our meeting I sat in the back of the club and watch her show. She is very talented and lovely with a charming lilt to her voice. For this performance she wore a nice suit with knee length skirt, black pantyhose and medium heels.

Jill worked the crowd, within minutes she had a good number of men and woman come up on stage. After ten minutes she had fifteen of those on stage in a decent state of hypnosis. She did a very compelling show.

The hypnosis technique she used relied upon the people on stage wanting to be hypnotized, so she did what they wanted and hypnotized them. Anyone who did not become hypnotized she sent back to their chairs.

When the show was over I saw her go over to a young couple that had just been on stage. I couldn’t believe my eyes, she used the hand movement on them. Luckily no on else saw it, just them. I watched as their heads lowered. Then Jill moved in close to them, I could see her talking, but I was to far away to make out what she was saying.

After a few minutes she snapped her fingers, they came out of their trance, turned and left the club.

What was that about? What is Jill planning to do?

One thing I did know. By using the hand movement she was placing the couple under a very deep hypnotic trance. Anything she could think up they would do.

I was to meet her after her late performance. It was advertised as “The show you shouldn’t miss.” Adults Only, it read in large letters.

When I arrived there were over fifty people in attendance. As I scanned the audience I noticed the couple from yesterday, the ones she used the hand movement on, were sitting right in front. I wonder...

When she came on stage I noticed she was dressed quite differently than last night. She was wearing a silky white top, black mini skirt, stockings with the tops showing, the kind held up with garters, and three inch Red heels.

She was so striking. The audience responded with whistles and whoops. Her walk to the center of the stage was so sexy, so hypnotizing. Those stockings on her shapely legs seemed to excite the whole audience. She put her hands up to get them to quiet down. In a few seconds, you could hear a pin drop.

All eyes were on Jill, the hypnotist. She pointed towards the couple in the front row, moved her finger like, come to me. They both stood and went up on the stage. The woman was wearing a mini skirt with stockings, the man in chinos.

She had them stand with their back to the audience. You could see the back of the woman’s stockings had seams, one of them was not straight. Jill whispered into the woman’s ear. She twisted her torso and checked the back seam, then she tapped the man and pointed to her leg.

He got down on his knees, moved her skirt up, undid her garters, slid her stocking down her sexy leg and then proceeded to kiss her leg as he moved her stocking back up it, making sure the seam was straight. He then stood and moved next to her, giving her a very wet kiss.

You would think that would bring the audience alive, to hoot and holler, but no, they remained silent, all eyes were on the Jill and the couple.

Next she had them walk over and sit on a bench. They were now facing the audience. She walked behind them and took a golf ball size crystal from her assistant and suspended it right in front of the couple and started it turing around and around.

To me, it was obvious that this couple was quite under Jill’s hypnotic power. But she knew how to work an audience, hence the crystal. The room was small and I was sure everyone could see what was happening to the couple on stage, as Jill used a calming, sexy voice to bring them to an eye closure state of hypnosis.

At the same time I could see she was watching the audience, she wanted to see whom else was falling under a hypnotic trance. I was located in the back where I could look at both the stage and all those in attendance.

I watched as Jill completed her induction of the couple. The club was silent and enthralled while the couples eye’s got heavier and heavier then closed as the crystal was lowered.

At the same time I saw about ten others in the club succumb to hypnosis.

She spoke quietly to the couple on stage. Then moved into the audience to tend to the others now entranced. She quickly checked each one and selected three women and three men. Jill then left them sitting in their seats as she went back to the stage where the couple was ready for their next suggestion.

I hate to say it but I was fascinated with Jill’s show. I was on the edge of my seat, however, I was not ready for what came next.

As Jill returned to the stage she had the couple stand. Did I tell you that Jill had two assistants for this show. In the other shows she did not use any.

She had her assistants bring a pair of saw horses on stage.

As she spoke quietly to the couple, we watched them both became stiff as a board.

With help from the assistants they laid the man face up. His ankles on one saw horse, his shoulders on the other. Then they placed the woman, we all knew was his wife, face down on top of his suspended body. He never sagged when his wife was placed on top of him.

They were now face to face, stiff as a board. Jill came up to them, snapped her fingers and they both began to moan. We could hear the wife saying, faster, harder, he was grunting, yet neither was moving. The impression was they were making love and about to COME.

Just like that, they both quivered a bit, she said I’m coming, he was gasping then both shook and stiffened as they climaxed.

I never saw anything like that before and never on stage. The whole sexual moment took about thirty seconds. Then they quieted, and continued to be stiff as a board.

Leaving the couple suspended on stage Jill left them and moved into the audience. She went to each of those she found hypnotized by the crystal ball, and spoke to each, we could see their responses, their heads flopped down as they stood up with their arms slowly extending over their heads.

Now there were six participants standing by their seats with their hands in the air. With a loud clap from Jill, they all let their arms drop, and they began to lift their head’s, open their eyes and move towards the stage, still obviously under a hypnotic trance.

Remember the couple was still center stage, suspended between the saw horses she on top of him. They have been in that position over 15 minutes. Incredible.

Jill’s assistants had placed six chairs around the couple. The participants walked on stage and sat in one of the chairs. They were arranged Man, Woman, Man, etc.

Jill went up to each one and touched their forehead and instantly their heads dropped. All we could assume was she had put them back into an eye closure hypnotic trance, again.

Next she went to the couple and with the help of her assistants, stood each one up, still stiff, she spoke to them. They responded by softening their stance and slowly open their eyes.

Both seemed a bit disorientated, then Jill snapped her fingers in front of them. This seemed to be some sort of key, it brought them out of their fog and they smiled at Jill, each hugging her and thanking her for letting them be part of her show.

We could hear all of this. They were not speaking softly. Then the woman asked her husband if he was feeling, well, Horney? Yes, I do, he said. She turned to Jill and asked her if she was the reason for this feeling they both had?

Jill seemed to be caught off guard, or so she wanted us to believe.

Why do you ask, Jill questioned them? Well we need sexual release, now, they said together.

With that they embraced and began to undress each other with abandon, right there on the stage. They couldn’t remove their clothes fast enough. When he was nude and she only wearing her garter, black seamed stockings and heels, she got on her knees and began to blow her husband.

After a few moments he was rock hard.

As that was happening the assistants had placed a platform covered with a futon on the saw horses.

Jill went over to the couple and pointed towards the platform, which they got up on. The woman lay on her back and spread her lovely stocking covered leg apart. He took the clue and kissed his way up her legs.

She was expressing her passion as he kissed and caressed her stocking covered legs.

Then he was there, at her wet pussy lips, using his tongue he began to stimulate her clit.

It only took seconds as she begin thrusting her hips hard into his face, moaning, please more, use your fingers, deep into me, please....

He didn’t need much encouragement. As he entered her with his finger she began to buck and shutter, her legs were quivering and snapping straight as she emoted, I’m going to come, your making me come, yess, yesss, as she began to climax, legs out wide and up, back arched, head back, screeching yesssss, just the moment before her orgasm, Jill appeared and said shapely, FREEZE.

We watched as that moment of orgasm was frozen. Both stopped what they were doing and did not move. Frozen at the moment of Climax.

Jill let them stay like that until the crowd began to cheer and yell more, more....

Then she said, CONTINUE and they did, like nothing happened. The woman’s orgasm lasted a while. As she recovered, her body still jumped from time to time as the man slowly removed his finger but kept kissing and tonguing her clit.

It was not over yet, though. We heard the woman tell her husband, “I want you to come with me.” With that she told him to lie flat and she straddled him as she took his manhood in her mouth once again. Once he was hard she slid up to kiss his lips as he guided himself into her. She moaned, so good, so goooood....

At first he was thrusting into her, then slowly it shifted, he stopped moving, and she started to move her hips in a way that I became so hard, my pants tented.

I could see a few men around me with the same issue. One woman was licking her finger, then it disappeared under her pants as she through her head back in ecstasy. Every one was quiet, the only sounds came from the couple making love, right in front of their eyes.

As the woman on stage began to move faster I could see the man picking up her rhythm . The tenseness on his face told me he was near to an orgasm, she saw it too and began to move her hips even faster, yes, I’m with you, I’m coming too, she moaned.

And with that, both climaxed, frozen in a moment of orgasm. The crowd broke into a cheer.

As they settled he brought her to him and they kissed.

Jill came over to them and tapped them on the forehead, placing them back into deep hypnosis.

I think by now she wanted to get on with the rest of her act. She whispered to them for about 30 seconds, then said, awake. They did, got dressed, bowed to the audience and went off the stage. They immediately went to their chairs, sat down and fell into a deep hypnotic trance.

The stage was cleared and now the focus was on the 6 participants still deeply hypnotized.

I was so fascinated by Jill’s show that I almost forgot my reason to be there.

She told the audience it was intermission. The show would continue in 15 minutes.

As Jill went to the bar for some refreshments and I took that opportunity to introduce myself to her.

She was very sweet, shook my hand and I asked if this was a good time to talk. Sure she said, lets go to my dressing room.

How is Donna, she asked? As she crossed her very sexy legs, causing her skirt gently rise up, giving me a view of her stocking tops and lightly tanned thighs. Quite the turn on and she knew it.

Fine, I said, pulling my eyes from her legs and looking into her eyes. I continued, she sent me to talk to you about an important matter. Oh? she responded. I told her that Donna is uncomfortable with how you are using the hand movements. Oh? she said again. Do you remember the rules Donna laid down for the use of the hand movements, I firmly stated?

Yes I do, she responded. Well then, I asked, why did you use it the other night on the couple that just finished having sex on your stage? Or the report that you used it on a whole audience a while back. It’s use is for personal use only, that’s what Donna left in your subconscious.

I understand Jill said, sort of looking ashamed. OK, Lets start with why I used it on the couple.

Jill composure turned serious, then she told me her reason.

Mainly she said, she wanted her stage hypnosis act to be so different, so amazing, so difficult to pull off, that she would become known for doing the impossible, such as having couples perform personal acts of love that no other stage hypnotist could do.

Like you just saw, she said. The chance of finding a couple in the audience that could, together, be placed in such a deep hypnotic trance is impossible. That is why it’s never seen. Sure, you could work with a couple, and over time bring them to this level, maybe, but I travel, and the amount of time it would take could be months to develop that depth of hypnosis in any couple. I knew it was an impossibility, so I let it drop, she said.

However, when I learned the hand movement from Donna, and realized the level of hypnosis it could achieve, my mind went to that idea again. I could do this act if I could use the hand movement on the right couple, Jill contemplated.

The thing is, whenever I tried to develop this idea, I could not focus long enough to prepare a script for its use on stage. The dam rules of how it could be used, that Donna had put in my subconscious, kept defusing my thoughts and plans for this particular application with strangers.

I could use it on my girl friend or boy friend or even a stranger who asked me to help them stop smoking, etc. It worked so well when used within the rules set in my subconscious, but not for anything else. Donna had worked that out so well. But there is a flaw, Jill told me. The friend thing. If I could quickly become friends with someone who was a stranger a few hours ago, would that work? Jill said, she asked herself.

What you saw today was positive proof that if I friended someone, took them as my friend in my mind, felt they were my friend, then you saw how I could move around Donna’s rules.

That is why it worked with this couple. I met them at my first show here, befriended them, and developed a friendship in my mind with them. I tried the hand movement after the show, when I knew I felt their friendship, and it worked.

I had come upon a work around, she said. That is the key. Of course it will work when we are asked for help from a stranger, like to hypnotize them with stopping smoking, loosing weight, etc. That works. But that requires a different mind set. Friendship seems more direct, Jill suggested.

I was so pleased, she cooed, I could hypnotize couples so deeply that they would engage in lovemaking as they would naturally do in the privacy of their bedrooms. It was remarkable, I agreed. As I watched Jill beam with pride at what she had done.

Jill asked if I could talk to Donna and make her understand how important this is to her.

I shook my head, no, I can’t do this for you, I told her, and if you went to Donna yourself she would have to take action to stop you from using the hand movement.

At that point, I could see disappointment slide across Jill’s lovely face. Then as quick as that, she brought her hand up to my face and did the hand movement.

Let me pause the story here and say, all of Donna’s active hand movement users would have the same response. Just like we do when we use it on others, our eyes slam shut and wouldn’t see the hand movement. Preventing us, not only from hypnotizing ourselves, as we use the hand movement on others, but keeping another users from hypnotizing us, like now.

So it didn’t work. Jill did not see me close my eyes until she opened her eyes. What she did see was me put my hand up in front of her face. She tried to close her lids, but they would not close, and with that Jill was now under my hypnotic control.

What I used was a special technique Donna had created for just this situation. It could only be used once. If I had other assignments like this, Donna said, she would place it in my subconscious for that case. One at a time only. However, I still had the use of the regular hand movement.

I had specific directions from Donna as to how to proceed. I gave them to the hypnotized Jill. Here is a summery of what they were.

She took away Jill’s work around. B. She would only be able to use the hand movement to help people who needed help with weight loss, stop smoking, things like that. She could no long use it on her friends or lovers. and C. Jill would erase all she had suggested to the couple she used it on, and make sure she left them as they were before she hypnotized them.

At this time I couldn’t take the hand movement away from Jill. Only Donna could do that, and only in person.

Our meeting took a few moments. When I left she didn’t remember me or anything that had happened. However, her subconscious was reprogrammed.

I told her she would awake when she heard the door close, which she would think was an audience member had just left after talking to her about the show.

I went back out front to watch the remainder of her show.

As I sat down, I watched Jill go over to the couple and quietly talk to them. She snapped her finger, they came out of their hypnotic trance, hugged and kissed Jill and left. Whew, I thought.

Then Jill did her sexy walk on to the stage receiving a round of applause from her audience.

Jill was a talented stage hypnotist. She knew how to find the right people who wanted to be entranced and helped them for fill their wishes. Jill or any other stage hypnotist who knew what they were doing, did not need something like the hand movement. There were enough techniques they could use, and Jill seemed to know many of them.

The rest of her show went well, she was prepared, knew how to work the audience and those on stage.

It was a different kind of show though. Let me explain.

Jill, it seamed, loved to wear hose. She gave each man a pair of sheer Black stockings and a garter belt. Then had them place these stockings on the legs of the woman sitting next to him. The woman sat there as each man slid them up her leg’s. Then they stood as their skirt was lowered, a garter belt was put on each and then the man attached the stockings to it.

Once that was done the woman participated in a leg show on stage.

As each woman pranced around the stage and the club audience cheered her. The one with loudest cheer won.

It was different and creative. I felt Jill was going to be very successful as she continued to develop her stage presence and the unique ideas she brought to the world of the Stage Hypnotist.

As I left, feeling confident I had completed the assignment, I turned back to watch Jill bowing and thanking all for their help and participation to make her show a success. The six were brought out of their hypnotic trance, each giving Jill a big hug, and went back to their friends to learn what they had done during Jill’s show.

What was different was that the woman were still wearing the stockings. It seemed they did not notice... What was that about?