The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Magical Camera

This is a work of fiction to be enjoyed. This is not a real story.

Chapter 2 – Home Cuming

As she awoke from her trance, I saw her eyes go the camera with the sticker on it. I had set it down on the night table next to the bed.

“Where did you get that camera?”

“You bought it for me last year.”

“Oh yeah,” She smiles. “It just looks different somehow.”

Grabbing it, I tell her to smile.

Snap. Snap.

“Wait,” Pam holds up her hand.

Fuck it didn’t work.

“What’ wrong?”

She smiles seductively at me, “I just need to change into something more appropriate.”

It is only then I notice the flush look on her face.

She comes out fifteen minutes later in what was one of her sexiest outfits. It is tame for most women but gregarious for her. I just wonder what she has on under it.

“Hey,” she blushes pointing at my bulge. It looks like she is having second thoughts.

Grabbing the camera, I snap a few shots.

“Spin for me,” I tell her.

She immediately relaxes. Spinning her knee length cotton pleated black skirt swooshes out. Her hands hold it down, keeping it from flaring too much.

Damn, were those the thigh high black patterned stockings I had bought her several years ago? And those calf high leather boots. I knew she would look good in those four-inch heels. It tilted her ass out just right.

Snap. Snap.

“Relax,” I command.

“Now put your hands back and give me another spin.”

She did and now I knew for certian those were thigh high stockings, thigh highs with garters. Damn it was working better than I hoped.

Snap. Snap.

“Loosen a button.” She unbuttoned the second button on her teal silk short sleeve top.

“Untuck it and mess up your hair.”

I snapped picture of her as she complied. The best part of the whole things was she was getting into it.

Snap. Snap.

Another Top button....

Soon I had her tying up her shirt under her breasts with it completely unbuttoned. I could see the lacy black push up bra. She must have the matching thong on.

Snap. Snap.

“Stand with your back to me. That is good. Now bend over and look at me from between your legs.”

“That’s hot.”

Snap. Snap.

“Ummm..” I heard come from her mouth.

The command that she wants to look sexy and that the photographer determines what is sexy must be having affect. She is being turned on by me being turned on!!

“Now stand back up and give me a split.” I hoped she could still do this. It several years since I had seen her do it.

No problem, and yes she had the matching panties on.

I had her slowly raise herself back up.

Snap. Snap.

“Flash me you buns!”

Snap. Snap.

“Turn facing me. Slowly remove and then toss me your shirt.”

She turns forward but then hesitates.

“You are enjoying the photo shoot more and more. You know the photographer loves seeing more of you and you love pleasing the photographer. It is very sexy.”

I continue shooting pictures.

“Now remember who is in control,” I tell her more firmly.

She takes off her shirt and tosses it to me.

Snap. Snap.

“Now you skirt.”

She starts to hesitate, and then gives in. Pulling it down, she steps out of it and tosses it to me.

“Spin” I love seeing her ass cheeks peeking through.

Snap. Snap.

I spend several minutes with her in this state allowing her to get more comfortable with it.

“Now twirl your bra over your head.”

Again, there is a definite internal struggle before she complies.

She keeps her left arm and hand covering her boobs as she twirls her right arm over her head with the bra. She grows more comfortable with the idea as she continues.

Snap. Snap.

“Touch your toes.”

She bends over and stretches her hands to her toes.

While bent over, her legs still cover her boobs

“Now reach for the sky.”

Without a second thought, she stands up and reaches for the sky with both hands, giving me a wonderful view of her tits.

Snap.. Snap.

“You look so hot! Your tits are huge. You should hold them up as if you are offering them to the camera.”

Again there is that struggle.

“Conference,” I call out..

She looks at me with a small pout forming.

“If you touch a man to arouse him, is it OK?”

“Yes”

“Do you get aroused while touching a man?”

“Yes.”

“Is it wrong for a woman to be aroused when touching a man?”

“No.”

“Is it good for a woman to be aroused when touching a man?”

“Yes.”

“Men are aroused by seeing woman touch themselves. If you touch yourself to arouse a man, it is not the same as masturbation. It is the same as touching a man to arouse him,” I stated. “To look sexy you need to feel sexy. Whom are you looking sexy for?”

“The photographer,” she answered.

“Then if you are touching yourself to please the male photographer, are you touching yourself to please yourself?”

“No.”

“Then are you touching yourself to arouse a man?”

“Yes.”

“Then touching yourself in front of the camera is a good thing. It is right to touch yourself to please a man. Any act performed to please a man, even if it is self gratifying, is a good thing.”

“Now back to the shoot.”

Snap. Snap.

I take a couple of pictures of her standing in only her thong, garters, and nylons..

Snap. Snap.

“Offer your tits to the camera.”

This time she cups them and holds them out.

Snap. Snap.

“That is so sexy.” After half a dozen shots, she is getting comfortable with this.

Snap. Snap.

“Squeeze them. Yes, that is good. It is very sexy. Pinch those nipples.”

No hesitation this time. She is getting into it now. A look of pure lust is on her face.

“Now turn around and bend over. That’s it. Reach back and grab your ass cheeks,” I tell her as I continue snapping pictures. I watch as she spreads her cheeks for the camera. Then she starts squeezing and kneading them on her own hands.

Snap. Snap.

“Now stand up and turn around slowly. That is it. Now sit on the edge of the couch. Keep your legs straight and spread. Now place your hands on your inner thighs. Message them. You are so sexy and beautiful. Slowly draw them upward.”

Her groans are growing more frequent and louder.

Snap. Snap.

“Let your thumbs graze your pussy. That’s it.” By now her over active pussy has all but swallowed her panties. As her fingers make contact with her vulva, her muscle tightened. I can actually see her pussy spasm to her touch.

“UM! AH! AH!”

I let her enjoy this for a few moments before having her stand shakily to her feet.

Snap. Snap.

“Refasten your garter so the straps are under your panties.”

Snap. Snap.

I give her a few minutes to accomplish this, taking pictures the whole time. “Now flash me your ass,” I tell her.

She turns around and pulls down the back of her thong for a quick show. Not that it covers much.

Snap. Snap.

“Again.”

Snap. Snap.

“Now turn around and flash me your pussy.”

I watch another shutter go through her as she pulls it out of her pussy before being able to pull it down for a quick show.

Snap. Snap.

“Next time you shower, you need to shave your bush back. A little strip of hair above your pussy is sexy. Flash me again.”

Snap. Snap.

“Flash me again.”

Snap. Snap.

By the third of fourth time, she is fully enjoying it.

“Now slowly remove your panties.”

I zoom in for several close-ups of her hot saturated pussy.

“Before setting them down, remember that men love the smell of women’s sex. I want you to show them how good it feels. In order for this to look real, you must love the smell of your own sex.”

“Remember it is not waste, it is a byproduct of beautiful sex. Think of it as part of the fragrance of sex. Now bring it to your nose and smell it. That’s it, take a big whiff. It smells sexy. It smells deliciously sexy. It smells delicious.”

Snap. Snap.

“You can set it down. Turn around again. Kneel down and bend over. Spread your cheeks for me again.” She kneels before me, her shoulders resting on the floor and ass high in the air. I stop shooting pictures for a moment and position her panties next to her face. “You can think about how good it smells as you continue posing.”

Snap. Snap.

“Men find three holes in a women very sexy, the pussy, the mouth, and the asshole. You want to be sexy for the male photographer and let him see all three holes displayed for the camera. It is very sexy.”

Snap. Snap.

“Now reach back and spread your cheeks.” She gives me a wonderful view of the bud of her ass..

Snap. Snap.

“Now move one of our hands to your pussy.” One hand slowly complies and starts rubbing her swollen juicy snatch. “Put your index finger on edge of your pussy and your ring finger on the other edge. That is good. Now spread your fingers apart.”

Snap. Snap.

“That is so sexy. Stretch them apart a little wider. A little wider.”

Her breaths were comes in snatches as she bares her pussy for all to see.

“Now slowly draw your middle finger down the center.”

“UM! Shit!” and other groans slip from her mouth.

“Now back. Slowly stroke your self for the camera. It is so very sexy.”

It is all I can do not to tear off my pants and fuck her.

Snap. Snap.

“Hold your finger there,” I stop her on her fourth pass directly over her opening.

“Apply more pressure. More...” Very little effort is needed for her finger to push pass the resistance and slide into her snatch.

Snap. Snap.

“That is very good.” I was about to give her directions about pulling it in and out but her body had already taken control as she started pumping herself.

“Now get a little juice on your other hand.” With as juicy as she is, this is not a problem.

Snap. Snap.

“Now paint your asshole with it. Remember men find all three holes arousing and sexy. To portray this to the camera, you need to find them all arousing and sexy.”

She starts juicing up a trail to her anus.

Snap. Snap.

“Circle your finger on your asshole around the rim.”

Soon she is cirling the rim while never stopping from pumping her pussy.

Snap. Snap.

“Men love to see women fucking big things. That is so sexy and must feel so sexy. You love what your fingers are doing.”

Snap. Snap.

“Add another finger to your pussy.”

I snap more pictures of her she doubling up.

“Double the fingers, double the pleasure and double sexiness.”

Snap. Snap.

“And another. Now slow down.”

She is so close to loosing it.

“Men think of each of the three holes as sex objects to fill. They love seeing those holes filled. It is very sexy to see those holes filled.”

Snap. Snap..

“Now spiral the finger on you asshole inward. Slowly press as you spiral it. Relax. That’s it.”

Her index finger pops into her anus a half-inch. She keeps up the spiraling as she pressed down and her finger continues to sink. A look of concentration comes across her face.

Snap. Snap.

“Sexy. Very sexy,” I encourage. Soon her finger is deep in her ass as she continues pumping her pussy. It begins a slower and gentler pumping action on its own.

“Only one more hole to fill. Now leave your pussy alone for a second and bring your hand up to your face. Remember that lovely smell. How much you love that smell. Anything that smells that good must taste that good.”

Snap. Snap.

“You need to show the camera how good you taste. You need to really love the taste in order to convey that to the camera. Show the camera.”

She is soon sucking her fingers clean.

Snap. Snap.

“Men love to have their cocks in women’s mouths. Make believe your fingers are a man’s cock. Show the camera how much you love to suck men’s cocks. That is very good and very sexy.”

Snap. Snap.

“Men think it is very sexy to fill all three of a women’s sex holes at once. Since your hands are busy, I am going to help you.”

Setting the camera up on a tripod, I take the remote and head toward Pam. Pulling down my pants and boxers, I kneel behind her.

“You love having all your holes filled. The idea is so sexy.”

As I finish with the word “sexy” I drive myself into her over tortured pussy.

“AHH! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Me!” she says repeatedly as I pound her pussy. Within the first few strokes, I can feel her orgasming on my cock. She seems to continue to build as I pump her for all I am worth. Is I start to fill her with my seed I withdraw and cover her with my cum.

I am exhausted and she is barely conscious. I should stop now. I should be happy with how far this has progressed. I should let her process all she has already been through. However, I am greedy. I might never get another chance like this.

Snap. Snap. I love the sight of my cum leaking out of her.

“Men think women who love cum are very sexy. The cum from you and the photographer are now mixed together. Each cum is very sexy and delicious. Both mixed together are the best tasting substance. Both mixed together are very sexy. It is very sexy for a man to see a woman lick up the mixed juices.”

Snap. Snap.

“Smell the mixture. It is sex itself. Very sexy.”

She smears a small amount from her pussy onto her finger. Drawing up to her face, she inhales the aroma.

Snap. Snap.

“Very sexy smelling. Very sexy tasting... You desire to taste it... It is a sexy desire.”

Her tongue darts out and licks a little from her finger.

Snap. Snap.

“Sexy tasting. Sexy looking. Show them how delicious our sex was. The more you taste, the sexier it tastes.”

She licks her fingers clean and then goes back for seconds, thirds, and fourths. Looking at me with embarrassment, she goes on all fours and licks the floor and licks clean underneath her.

Snap. Snap.

Fuck I already have a hard-on again watching her.

“Time to clean up for the next photo shoot.” I tell her as I hustle her to the bathroom.

I finish my first memory card with shots of her in the shower and shots of her shaving her pussy. A small two-inch strip that is half-an-inch wide is all that is left of her bush.

Snap. Snap.

“Men think it is sexy for women to lick their cocks clean. You love the taste of your own juice, you love the taste of our juices mixed, and you will love the sexy taste of male cum.”

“Men find it so hot when a women begs to suck them. It is such a turn on. Kneel on the floor facing me. Plead with your eyes. That is good.”

The idea of tasting our mixed juices on me must be overriding any thoughts of revoltion she might still have.

Snap. Snap.

I set up the camera on the tripod and grab the remote.

“Unzip my pants. Now pull out my cock. That is good. That is so sexy. Now lick it. Yeah!”

The taste of our juices brake down any hesitancy she might be experiencing. She soon has my cock in her mouth and is sucking it clean.

Snap. Snap.

“The deeper you get the cock in your mouth, the sexier it is.”

Deeper it goes.

“Now relax and swallow it.”

I wasn’t sure how this would go but with only a slight gag, she is able to get my cock down her throat. I loose myself to fucking her face.

Snap. Snap.

“Lick my balls,” I manage to say.

Snap. Snap.

Damn, that feels so good. So fucking good. It’s not long until I am ready to explode. Pulling back out until my cock is only in her mouth, I let loose my load.

Snap. Snap.

She does her best to suck it all down, some dribbling down her chin. With her hands, she punshes this back up and into her mouth. She does not let go of me until I am completely sucked dry.

Snap. Snap.

“Now let’s get you dressed,” I tell her.