The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Magical Camera

This is a work of fiction to be enjoyed. This is not a real story.

Chapter 3 – The Public Showing

A half-hour after we finish the home photo shoot, we are in my little sports car. Pam was is driving and I am in the passenger seat taking pictures of her. I am directing her to a public park across town that I used to hang out as a teenager.

I am going to need some help in the next set of poses I plan. Not just any help, I need just the right person.

When we get there I have her pull in and park. In the center is a bronze statue of a civil war hero. It is wooded on three sides. I see several boys hanging out near a small skateboard park.

Hopping out of the car, I have her head toward the statue.

“Let’s have some fun with George,” I tell her pointing to the statue.

“But he is about six feet above the ground,” she points out.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you up.”

I snap a few pictures of her sashaying towards the monument, the heels from her calf high four-inch heeled boots click as she steps.

“That’s it, sway your hips.” I had had her dress in a cotton skirt and a short sleeve top. The skirt covers her knees and isn’t very revealing in itself except for the fact that I had talked her out of wearing a slip. The light yellow skirt is semi-transparent in the room light though not exceptionally noticeable. In the sunlight, it is almost entirely transparent. You can easily see her black thong and black garter belt holding up her thigh high black stockings.

Her top is a white cotton sleeveless pullover that she bought to wear under another shirt. She hardly ever wears it because it shrunk in the wash. I love the way it perfectly molds to her tits. Her excitement causes her nipples to be even more erect, making it obvious that her black bra is a shelf-bra that does not cover her nipples. I had bought this particular bra early in our marriage and she had never even consented to wear it for me in the dark. This is its first outing.

Before leaving home, I had to take several photographs and assurance her she looked sexy before she enjoyed walking in public in this outfit.

“Ray, those boys are watching me.”

Snap. Snap.

“It’s OK,” I assured her. “It is just that you look so sexy in that outfit. Men love having other men ogle their women. Men think women who enjoy showing off their body to men are very sexy.”

Snap. Snap.

A couple of whistles come from the pack. Pam blushes.

Snap.. Snap.

“Blow them a kiss. That is very sexy looking.”

Snap. Snap.

“Give the statue a longing look. Make the look sexier. That is it.”

Snap. Snap.

“Now to climb up there. Here let me give you a hand up. Step on my shoulder. There you go.”

Backing away I continue, “Now give that gentleman a hug. Now give him a kiss on the lips. A long sensuous kiss.” She looks almost naked as the sun shows through her skirt.

Letting go of the camera, I approach with my two battery powered spotlights. “There are some shadows, let me use them to dispel them. I set them on the monument base and shine them upwards. They are hardly visible in the sunlight but help illuminate her assets as they shine up her skirt. Yes, that works great. I step back to continue the photography.

“I think you should rub his crotch. Imagine how hard his cock would be if he came alive. Big old hard cock sticking in your snatch. You better get a good look at it and see how good a job the sculpture did. Keep your knees straight. Men think women who bend over without bending their knees are very sexy looking.”

The platform the statue is on was barley big enough to place her feet. She has to hold onto the statue for support as she bends over. This causes he ass to stick out and her skirt to flare more. She might as well of not had it on..

A little noise behind me alerts me that we have an audience. Looking back, there is a small group of boys have been brave enough to approach.

“Hold it there,” I tell her pausing for a second. “I need a little help.”

Turning to the group of boys, I point to the boy in the back. He is skinny, dark haired, and just over five feet tall. Due to the age of the boys he is hanging around with, I conclude that he must look young for his age.

“What’s your name?”

The boy looks at his friends for support. You can tell he is wondering why he had been singled out. Gathering up his courage he manages, “Joe.”

“Joe, how would you like to make a $150 today?”

“How about me?” asks another boy.

“Sorry, I only need one. How about it Joe?”

“What would I have to do?” he asks.

“Just be my photographer’s assistant for the day. By the way, do you have a drivers license?”

“Yeah,” he replies digging it out of his wallet.

“That’s OK, I don’t need to see it,” I assure him. “How about the job?” I ask again.

“Sure.”

“Then let’s get you started. Go over to Pam and fluff out her skirt out a little,” I tell him.

“Ray!” Pam protests.

“Wait here a second Joe. It is time for a conference with my model.” I walk over to where Pam is still clutching to the statue, bent over with her face at crotch level.

“Conference time,” I use the conference trigger word again to make sure she understands. I lower my voice so only Pam, possibly Joe, and I can hear. I explain, “Now the photographer knows what he is doing. The photographer’s assistant is a lot like the photographer. You should think of him as a photographer himself, even if he is not holding the camera.”

“I need to position some things but I cannot do it and take pictures at the same time. I am going to have the photographer’s assistant help me. He will be my hands,” I explain to her.

I notice Joe gives me a queer look as I walk back to the camera. So he did hear. He shouldn’t be able to piece together what is happening form just that conversation. I am going to have to be more careful. I snap a few pictures.

Snap. Snap.

“Now Joe, go fluff out Pam’s skirt,” I tell him again.

Joe approaches Pam, grabs the hem of her skirt, and gives it a little tug. His eyes dart up her skirt and then away. Pam lets him but still is not fully comfortable with it.

Snap. Snap.

I let go of the camera so Pam would hear me. “Joe, fluff it a little higher, then drop down so you’re out of the picture. Keep your eye on the skirt to make sure it has the right flow.”

Back to the pictures. Snap. Snap.

Joe tosses the skirt up a little higher and then squats down. He still is uncomfortable looking up Pam’s skirt but when she doesn’t seem to mind he starts to relax.

“Again. Again. Pam, give that statue’s crotch a good sexy rub.”

Snap. Snap.

The boys behind me don’t mind either as the sit on the grass to get a better angle up her skirt. Even from my angle of standing, I can clearly see her ass cheeks peaking out of her thong panties.

Snap. Snap.

“Now a kiss. That is so sexy. Now look behind you in the distance as if someone surprised you. That’s it. Give the camera a mischievous smile. Good. Sexy.”

Letting go of the camera again I tell her, “Let’s go to our next setting. Joe and I will help you down.”

Joe likes helping her down since it means he gets to place his hands on her as he supports her. Pam is comfortable with him now and doesn’t seem to mind. Actually, I think our hands on her are very arousing to her.

“Heads towards those woods like you are trying to sneak away.”

Snap. Snap.

“That’s far enough. Now let’s go.”

“Grab the lights,” I instruct Joe as Pam comes back. We head off to the car.

“Can we follow?” asks one of the teenagers.

“Sorry, not this time.”

You never saw so many disappointed faces.

I let Pam get ahead of Joe and me before pulling him aside. I handed him a piece of paper. “Go get your friend’s email addresses and I will send them a couple of pictures from today.”

Joe just smiles as he headed back to his friends. He would be the hero for that gesture.

I few minutes later, he comes back. “Should I get my car?” Joe asks.

“No, you can get in with us. I’ll drop you back off here afterwards.”

Joe climbs in the small back seat, Pam gets in the drivers seat, and I take the passenger seat. I keep taking pictures of Pam as we drive to our destination. I am glad none of the other boy’s decide to follow us when we leave.

I direct Pam to another of my teenage haunts. We park on a dirt road that turned off the main road.

“Men love having stories to their pictures, like a comic strip. These comic strips are very sexy to men,” I explain to Pam as we exit the car. “In this story, you are going to make believe you are being followed by a secret admirer. You do not actually want to loose him but lead him to a special place.”

I direct her towards an old path I knew of. “We are going to make believe you are still in the park and just entering the woods. Go part way in and look back. That’s it. Give me that secret sexy mischievous smile. Bite on one finger in anticipation.”

Snap. Snap.

She still hasn’t come down from any of the pictures I have taken during the day. I had carefully timed it so she never went more than a half hour without me taking some pictures. Her fucking session earlier had taken the edge off her lust but an-hour-and-a-half later, it is back. When she thinks we aren’t paying attention, her hands gives her tits and pussy a quick rub. Her eyes were somewhat glazed.

“Go a little further in. Now Joe, you sneak up to the path to follow her.”

He likes where this is heading.

We proceed down the path, taking progress pictures as we go. Joe and I take turns carrying the tripod and bag of props.

Finally, we come to the river. This used to be a cool hang out for us as kids. Gratefully no one is there when we arrive. A rope swing is still strung up in one of the trees. I am sure it can’t be the same one I used as a kid but it is in the same place.

I snap pictures of Pam approaching the river.

“This is the place the woman has been heading for. Now to set the trap. She removes her boots. Reaching up, giving her peeping Tom a little show, she unclips her stocking from her garters and slowly removes them. Next, she pulls off her shirt. Shake those tits around a little for the photographer. Don’t worry about the photographer’s assistant. Remember, what is sexy for the photographer is sexy for you. Likewise, what is sexy for his assistant is sexy for you. You love showing off your body to the camera.”

Snap. Snap.

Again, I see Joe shoot me a look. I had better be more careful of what he hears.

“Stretch back. Stitch out your chest a little, remember, you are trying to tease the peeping Tom. Oh, that is hot. Now take off your skirt. Yea, wiggle that sexy ass. Now your panties and garter belt. Let the sun warm your sexy body. Wade in a little and grab the rope. That’s it. You got it. Come back out and stand on the rock. Wrap the rope around your leg a couple of times. Now lean back.”

Snap. Snap.

It is a classic Tarzan/Jane pose. She is so over sexed; she would have humped the rope if I had given her time to figure out how to do it. I need her over the edge to complete this set of pictures.

“When you swing out this time, I want you to lean back as far as you can and arch your back. Hold the rope a little lower. Good. Swoop out over the river and come back.”

Away she goes, hair hanging down, chest out, and the rope riding up her crotch. She is hot. She just barely makes it back to the rock and stops herself.

Snap. Snap.

“Good job. That is one sexy swing. This time, unwrap your leg and hold on with only your hands as high up as you can. When you reap the apex, let go and fall into the river.”

I set the camera on rapid fire to catch all the action.

Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Splash.

“Now Joe, Sneak out of the woods and grab her panties and bra. Stick them in your back pocket so that they show and make your way back to the woods.

“Pam, Swim back to shore.” As she swims back towards shore, I instructed her, “Do a back float. Now relax and let your body slowly sink.” I have some good shots of just her face and tits sticking out of the water. “That’s good, now show me a doggy paddle. See if you can get your ass out of the water. You are one sexy chick.”

Snap. Snap.

“When your feet can touch, stop swimming and slowly walk out of the water.” The river banks were a little to steep to get the gradual emerging effect I wanted but it is still hot.

Snap. Snap.

“Now lie on the rock to dry off under the sun. It feels so sexy to lie out in the sun naked. The longer you lie there, the sexier you feel. It is especially sexy knowing that the peeping Tom is watching.”

Snap. Snap.

I let her lie there until I see her squirming. “You need to help dry yourself off by rubbing your body with your hands.” She starts innocently rubbing her shoulders and stomach but it is not long until one hand ended up on her breasts and the other on her pussy. The rubbing turns to strokes. “It is Ok to touch yourself. Remember men find women who get themselves off in front of men very sexy.”

That is all the encouragement she needs as first one and then two fingers find their way into her folds. Slowly the hand on her breasts makes its way to her mouth. She continues to massage her breasts with her arms and suck on two of her fingers. Her back is in full arch and I know she is seconds away from loosing it.

“Stop!”

She reluctantly complies, breathing very hard.

“Look to the woods and beckon your peeping Tom to come out of hiding.” She gesturs to where Joey is hiding behind a few thin bushes. I nod to him as he slowly makes his way out of the bushes and towards Pam.

“You love cock. You find it so sexy. Just look at the bulge in his pants. That is fresh meat. The closer he comes the stronger your desire for it becomes. That’s it. Grab him by his hips and unzip his pants with your teeth. Now pull it free.” While she does this, I set the big camera on the tripod and take the camera remote with me. Grabbing a second smaller camera I head towards Pam. I stuck a sticker of ‘Belle’ on it, making sure Pam sees it.

“Another Magic Camera,” I whisper to Pam point at the sticker. I notice Joey looking intently at me. I try to just ignore him.

“You need his cock in your pussy so bad. Bend over and offer it to him.” Pam stops kissing him and steps back. Then turning around she bends over grabbing a beach tree in front of her for balance. Looking back, she uses her finger to invite him in.

He does’t waste a moment. Dropping his pants around his knees, he lunges into her hot juicy cunt. Sheer lust crosses over Pam’s face.

“Now I need you to go as slow as you can Joey.”

Handing the smaller camera to Joey, I instruct him. “In a moment, I am going to go over there and come our of the woods. I need you to snap a few pictures of me as I head toward you. Hide the camera from the view of the other camera when you are not using it.”

Using the wristband on the camera, he lets it hang so Pam’s body blocks it from view. I make my way to the woods.

“Suddenly, you both hear a sound in the woods.”

Both of them turn and look at me.

“A lumber jack steps out and stares at you. Setting down his axe, he approaches.” I would take some pictures of me with an axe later and add them in.

Joey shoots some shots of me coming toward him as I continue taking pictures with the camera remote of them.

Pam is still trying to figure out where this is heading when I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Before she can protest, I grab her by the shoulders and shove my cock into her mouth. Lust takes over as she grabs my hips and begins sucking, getting ready to fully engulf it.

Grabbing her breasts, I free up her hands. “There is still one hole to fill,” I tell her. “Make sure to lube up four fingers first.”

She looks up at me with my cock shoved down her throat. “Remember, the photographer knows best.”

Letting go of my hips, she reaches back to her ass. Sliding her finger down to where her and Joey are joined, she lubes her fingers with the juice leaking from her cunt. “It would be very sexy to get a picture of a finger or two of yours in your pussy with Joey’s cock.” Closing her eyes, she slides works one in beside Joey’ cock. I nod to Joey to take some close ups. He isn’t going to last much longer.

“Stop!” I command. “Now Joey, I need you to stay still until Pam is all set.”

He reluctantly agrees.

“Now keep your hips still until you are fully submerged in your ass,” I command Pam.

Pulling her finger out, she slides it up her crack and lubricates her ass. It is driving her crazy to have Joey inside her but knot moving. She quickly gets herself lubed up and then slowly descends into her ass. I can see her eyes rolling in her head.

“Now Joey.”

We both begin to fuck her hard, timing our in strokes together. In only two quick strokes, Pam is screaming into my cock as her pussy throbs around Joey’s. Joey only lasts a minutes more before depositing his load.

Making a head gestures to Joey, I have him come around front and trade places with me. Heading to the back, I take over his place as Pam begins sucking Joey back to life. I am not even sure that in her state she is aware that we have swapped places. She instantly starts spasming on my cock as I pump her. Look forward; I can see her mouth has done wonders for Joey who is driving deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I have lasted longer than normal due to the fact that it is not my first or second time to loose it today. Still it is not long until I have reached the edge. “You better hold her by her shoulders,” I warn Joey. Pulling out and dipping lower, I lower my cock, aiming upwards and squirt my load all over her from her tits to her cunt.

Joey is only seconds behind me, choosing to loose it all inside her velvety mouth.

We lie Pam on her back where she has passed out. Her finger finally slides out of her ass as we lower her. Joey and I clean up and I pack away all but one cameras. I also throw Pam’s bra and panties in the camera bag.

Coming back from the car, I find Pam beginning to stir.

Afraid she might come out of the magical camera episode, I start snapping pictures before she is truly awake.

“You better clean yourself up.”

At first, there is a little horror in her eyes from the realization of what she has done. But then she seems to notice the cameral. The next thing I know, she is lapping my cum off her chest and loving it. Not to waste any, she finger cleans her cunt licking all she can off her fingers.

Go over to the water, she stands thigh deep and splashes herself with water, giving us a nice sensuous show of her washing herself off. Then she goes a little deeper and submerged herself up to her neck.

She comes out and brushes the larger part of the water off. Going to her clothes, she finds her panties and bra missing.

“Must have gotten packed,” I tell her.

Donning her shirt and skirt, she just smiles at the camera, holding her arms out. It is better that a wet t-shirt contest. It is a wet shirt and wet skirt. They do nothing to protect her modesty. This will make a great show at the next gas station when I have her get out and pump the gas.

That wasn’t the end of my fun for the day. After watching men ogle Pam at the gas station, we stopped at the park to drop off Joey. Heading home, I had Pam play out several different scenarios. One of my favorites was of her as the TV chef. She ended up fucking a large cucumber and a fat carrot she had chewed off the thin end, and celery stick she deep throated. I of course came in and had my fun at the end. It was a good day but very sore day.

I made sure we had a long conference on our last shoot. She would remember it was her idea to give me a birthday treat. I did not coerce her in any way. She must just have a thing for cameras. She should grow more comfortable with the things she did as she thought back upon them. She would crave having me take more photos of her.

This had been my favorite birthday ever.