The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Magical Camera

This is a work of fiction to be enjoyed. This is not a real story.

Chapter 4 – The Backdoor In

The next week was rough. She woke from the trance remembering all the things she had done for my birthday. She was so ashamed and embarrassed she wouldn’t even look at me. Finally, two days afterwards, she let me ‘relax’ her a little. During this session, I tried to have her divorce herself from her actions. Like she became a different woman in front of the camera and therefore she was not responsible for what that person did. I did tell her there was a leak in the wall between her personalities and she would start accepting the things she did in front of the camera as good and part of her. This was not a fast leak but it would drip through, as she was able to accept each new feeling.

It went better and a few days later, we had another photo shoot. This one was much tamer and only an hour this time. I wanted her to get used to her new feelings.

As I saw the progress, I got greedy again. What more could a man want then a women under his control? Maybe two women?

During a relaxation session, I gave her the idea of me making one of my relaxation CD’s for a good-looking friend of hers, Sally.

She did as I had suggested, thinking it was all her idea. After giving Sally a few days to listen to my CD, I had Pam invite Sally over. That night, I gave both of them a relaxation session. Pam now had a photo buddy who was becoming as addicted to having photographs of herself as Pam was.

I got out the camera and we had a short and very tame photo session. I only took some shots of them flashing me their bras and panties. Of course, Sally’s taste in undergarments was going to change as Pam’s already had. In addition, both of them were going to find bisexual tendencies they never knew they had. We scheduled another photo shoot a week from Saturday.

All was going well until the next day. That is when Sally said she met Joey at a grocery store. She had been across town and decided to pick up a few things we needed at the house. When she had gotten about two people from the register, the cashiers had changed. She thought nothing of it until her turn came and she was staring a Joey!

He had just smiled and greeted her. The only strange comment he made was when he complimented her about her picture on her driver’s license. “You take such sexy pictures,” he told her.

I was nervous for a while. I thought he might try to blackmail me. However, after a week of nothing happening, I just dismissed it. That was I dismissed it until today.

It was Friday that it all came to a head. Pam didn’t work on Fridays. I got out of work an hour early and thought it might be good to have a little warm up photo shoot with Pam before tomorrows photo shoot with Sally.

I knew something was wrong as soon as I got home. The front door was ajar and the stereo was cranked. Pam never turned it up that loud.

Pushing open the door, I was greeted by a house that looked like a hurricane had gone through it. Beer bottles were everywhere and a bunch of Pam’s lingerie lied strewn about the house. There in the middle of my living room floor was my king size mattress. The whole house smelled of sex and beer.

There on my kitchen table was a DVD.

Booting up my computer I put it in.

“Hello Ray,” smiled Joey at the camera.

“I pieced much of what happened as your photo assistant. You somehow got Pam to think you had some type of magic camera. Then I saw you put on one of these,” he held up a sticker of Belle, “on your second camera and whisper ‘magic camera’ to her. She loved the idea of posing for it. I also noticed while you held the camera, she did whatever you asked but never seemed to acknowledge hearing you. Well if you see this DVD then I figured out what was going down.”

He grinned as the camera panned around the car. Six of the boys from the park were with him. As the camera panned to the house, I realized it was my house.

“Got your address from Pam’s license,” grinned Joey as turned the camera towards his face.

I watched as they approached. One of the boys knocked on the door.

When Pam answered, the boy proceeded with, “High, my name is Thomas. My friends and I belong to a high school drama group. We were wondering if you could help us?”

As Pam turned to the camera, she must have seen the sticker on it. She blinked her eyes a few times and then she straightening up her dress for the camera.

I could hear Joey’s voice, “Hi Pam, remember me. I was the photo assistant the other day.. Today I will be the photographer and these other boys are my photo assistants.”

Pam just continued grinning for the video camera.

“Can we come in?”

“Yes, of course,” she invited them in.

The next several hours were of them having fun with my Pam. I should have just turned it off but I found myself enthralled with it. Since the video camera was the magic camera, her desire to perform for the camera kept increasing by the moment.

First, they brought a case of beer in from their car and put it in my fridge. Then they had Pam be there waitress. Talking to her, Joey convinced her to change into a slinky outfit. She came out in a red leather micro-skirt (a recent purchase) and her black nylons with a pattern on them. Even when she stood perfectly still and stretched her skirt down as far as it would go, you could see her garters holding the nylons up. Whenever she moved her thong covered ass was exposed. She had on the tight white cotton top from the first photos shoot. The outline of her demi-bra and her nipples were easy to see outlined on the shirt.

As she served them beer, Joey put on a DVD of several strippers. “Make sure you notice their moves,” he had instructed Pam.”

One of the boys shook his beer and sprayed it at Pam’s front. Another wet tee-shirt moment for her. Joey told her she would look very sex if she would remove it. A couple encouraging pictures later, she tossed it at one of the boys. From where I sat at the computer, I could still see it lying on the ground where he let it fallen.

She continued serving them without her shirt, her tits in plain view for them. She got many gropes from her customers.

Joe made a comment on how sexy the strippers performed for the camera and how she would look sexy doing a strip tease. Pam disappeared into the room and a few minutes later she came out in with red leather lace-up halter top to match her skirt, a black leather jacket on top, an old security cap that looked like a police hat, and thigh high black leather high heeled boots. I had convinced her to buy this outfit after our last photo session. I had planned for her to wear it with Sally.

One of the guys found some appropriate stripper music. Pam climbed onto the kitchen table and the guys gathered around to watch. Pam’s hips gyrated as she ripped off her hat. Then she shed her coat. With each article of clothing, she became more confident, more sexy and more of a tease. By the end of the song, she had on only her stockings, boots, and garter belt. None of the boys had wanted her to remove these.

A second song started as she gyrated her hips inform of their faces, acting as if she wanted tips. The boys responded first with kisses to her lips. Then one boy held out his bottle and teased her cunt. She was desperate at this point. I watched as the lips of the bottle slid along her outer lips. Then Pam pushed forward, her cunt swallowing up the neck the bottle. Soon the neck was completely buried in her.

She started humping the bottle as beer suds started squirting out of her pussy. She could barely stand as she orgasmed around the bottle. Finally backing away, she headed to the next boy.

There would be no relief, as one after another offered their beer bottles to her and she seemed unable to resist them. Then one boy stopped her as she fucked the bottle. Withdrawing it, he motioned her to turn around. For the first time since the dancing started, I saw the first hesitancy in her.

Nevertheless, that only lasted a minute, as the chants from the boys made it sound so sexy. She turned her ass to the boy, wiggling it as she presented to him. He made sure to get extra lubricant on it by rubbing it on her cunt. Then after sliding it around her ass crack, he pressed it home.

Pam’s initial cringe gave way to pleasure as she was cheered on. Soon she was pumping the bottle as beer now oozed out her ass also.

Slapping the boys hand away from the bottle submerged in her ass, she danced with it several seconds before heading to the next boy, Using one hand to keep the bottle in.

She let the next boy fuck her pussy as she pumped the bottle in her ass. Pam stopped the pussy fucking before she reached an orgasm. Taking the now almost empty bottle, she held it up to the camera and started sucking on the cum soaked neck.

Knowing how sexy men thought a woman was with all three holes filled, she approached another boy with a bottle. He was very happy to help. While he pumped her pussy, she kept her other holes active.

A massive orgasm ripped to her body as she first fell to her knees and then to her back.

The boys could hold back no longer. I watched the next hour-and-a-half of video as my Pam took on ten cocks. Every hole was filled; several times all three were filled at once. Her life was one long orgasm, her body a cum soaked rag.

Joe face reappeared. “Don’t worry Ray, school starts again in three days. We will give her back then.”

The video goes black.

Fuck. We will have to move to anew house when I get her back. I wonder what she will think of it all?

But until then, I have Sally coming over tomorrow and she expects to see Pam. I will have to make some excuse about Pam running off with a teenager. I can find a few tame pictures from the video to show Sally. Maybe I could glean some sympathy from her. At least she would be upset enough to allow me to help her relax.

Then I could do a couple of photo shoots with her. This might work out good. By the time Pam gets back, Sally would be ready for a girl on girl shoot. Yeah, this isn’t so bad. We can make this work.