The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magical Charm Bracelet

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 1

The Finding

I didn’t inherit it, I didn’t see it in a shop, I didn’t find it digging as an archaeologist in some old ruins, I just tripped and there it was.

I was walking the Offa’s Dyke Long Distance Footpath, or Trail as we now seem to call them. It had been a rotten day. The weather had started out grey with a stiff breeze, the rain had turned to drizzle and then developed into some serious Welsh rain. Rain is a speciality in the Principality, wet penetrating rain that chills and makes you miserable. Now I like walking, otherwise I wouldn’t have been out on my own walking this long distance footpath, sorry trail, but there comes a point, cocooned inside your waterproofs, trudging along with the rain pouring down that you begin to wonder whether sitting at home watching the football on the TV with a can of beer isn’t perhaps the better option.

I had climbed back onto this remarkable earth embankment after a section where it had been rather flat. The wind was keener here and was pushing the rain into my face, the trees looked more beaten by the wind than elsewhere and the path muddier than it had been. I was slipping and sliding a bit and having difficulty keeping my footing when my foot caught in a root and over I went. My backpack with all my clothes, cooking gear, sleeping bag and tent aided my descent and I went down into the mud most impressively. I said a very rude word. But I wasn’t hurt, no one was around to annoy me by laughing, so I started to push myself up with my hands when I noticed, just in front of my face in the mud, something shiny. Perhaps a Saxon torc or a hoard of Roman gold I thought, or maybe a ring pull....

Pulling at the mud a charm bracelet came out of the dirt. Even covered in mud it looked like one. It was a large ring with little things hanging off. I couldn’t make out what they were due to the mud but that is what it looked like, a charm bracelet. My sister had had one when she was smaller, probably still has, so I knew what one was. When I had got myself up, tried fairly unsuccessfully to rub the mud off my hands and onto the wet grass, I hung the bracelet on my pack by one of the many spare straps that you find stitched on packs for not always clear purposes. I didn’t think much of it. Perhaps it is surprising I kept it at all but I expect I thought it might have been silver or gold and valuable. It was in fact rather more valuable than that.

Pitching the tent that night, in a damp field, still in the rain, I saw it again still tied to my pack. The rain had cleaned most of the mud off and the charms were now distinct. I untied it and dropped it in my pocket. I wasn’t far from the next village and rather than cook some dried rations in the rain I fancied something hot, with chips, and a pint of beer.

Coming into the village pub out of the rain, the warmth hit me. It was lovely! I had untied my muddy boots in the porch, removed my waterproofs and now I padded over to the bar leaving damp footprints on the flags. Pint of beer in hand I settled down at a table near a roaring fire. Not exactly a day for the modern fashion of ice-cold beer, instead in my glass was the real stuff at cellar temperature, malty and tasty, not chilled to death.

Another pint later and with gammon and chips inside me I thought back over the day and remembered my fall and find. I reached into my pocket for the charm bracelet and held it up to the light to see it clearly. The bracelet itself seemed to be silver after all, though I couldn’t see a hallmark, and it was made up of interwoven strands. The charms hung off it and very odd they were too. No horseshoes or hearts and, I thought as I looked at it, certainly not the sort of charms you would expect to find on a little girl’s bracelet. I couldn’t see her mother being taken with the erect phallus that I noted swinging in the firelight.

I took another sip of beer and looked closely at the other charms. A pocket watch, a conjurer’s wand, a man with no head, a hermaphrodite, a very pretty girl’s head with the most vacant expression, a man with wings and a man looking out from inside a shoe. Eight in all though there seemed to be room for more. I took the girl with the vacant expression charm off the ring and looked at it. It was beautifully done and the girl was very pretty. To my mind this was the most attractive of the eight. I dropped the ring back in my pocket and sat looking and turning the charm over in my hand, puzzling over the oddity of my find. Rather than put it back on the ring I reached inside my still damp shirt, pulled out the chain I wear and slipped it onto it. Tucking it back in my shirt I settled back looking at the fire and feeling decidedly warmer. If I stayed for another couple of pints I could probably get completely dry. Well that was an easy decision!

Looking across at the bar I watched the pretty barmaid. Dark haired, not tall, pleasing face with a quick reply to any remark made to her. Very beddable I thought, well I had drunk two pints, had supper and was warmer now so my mind was moving on from the basic things of life like food, warmth and beer to, well, other things in life. The bar quietened after nine as the customers wanting dinner left and before the locals came in at ten. She looked a bit bored. “Why don’t you come and talk to me?” I thought. I was a bit startled when she did exactly that.

“You look like you’ve had a hard day of it. Walking the Dyke?”

“Aye, four days now, not been the best of weather.”

“I like walking and camping but not in weather like this. You camping?”

“Yes I’m pitched back up at—Farm.”

“That’s a walk back in this rain.”

“I’ve dried a fair bit, had a great dinner, and I’m not hurrying off. Another pint or two yet.”

“You’re ready for the next. Shall I get it?”

“Please.”

I watched her jeans, well let’s be a little more precise. I watched her bottom in her jeans as she went back to the bar. Nice rounded hips, not skinny but quite full. She looked good in those jeans but I thought she’d look even better in a skirt.

I sat staring into the fire lost in thought.

“Here’s your pint.”

I looked up; the girl had been a little while, “Thanks. You do excellent beer here.” I paid her and it was only as she walked back to the bar that I noticed, and got quite a shock, that she’d changed into a skirt. Not a short skirt, it was a knee length one, but a skirt nonetheless and, yes; she did look better in the skirt. Lovely legs.

Why on earth had she done that? I was a bit unnerved by the coincidence. I took a sip of beer and laughed at myself. “Don’t be silly you aren’t causing her to do things.” I looked over to the bar. The girl was washing some glasses. “Go on drop one,” I thought, “if she does drop one then I’m magic!” I smiled, turned for another sip of beer and froze as the sound of a breaking glass caused the babble of voices in the bar to hush.

“Oh,” I thought, “Oh, right. Um, seriously scary stuff!”

I looked up at the bar and the girl now clearing up the shards of glass. Despite the two pieces of evidence I still wasn’t really convinced. Such things are impossible after all. “Come and tell me about yourself,” I thought looking at her. She got up from the floor dropped the pieces of glass in a bin and came and sat next to me.

“Blast, second time I’ve done that this week. Lucky the landlord’s away, he has a thing about breaking glasses. I’m Molly by the way. I’m here for a few months over summer; well it was summer last week. I know it doesn’t look like summer this week! I’ve got a room out the back over the dining room. Normally I live over near Oxford but I came out here to be near my boyfriend. I expect he’ll be in later. Big bloke, plays rugby for the local side. Legs like tree trunk,” she laughed. “I like it here, locals are friendly, hills are great for walking. Hywel and I walk for miles.”

She asked about me and why I had chosen to walk the Dyke but was called back to serve a customer before I could ask her more. She was really very attractive. Just my type, and she had all the round bits in the right places. Pity about Hywel though—that rather ruled me out, particularly as I am not a big bloke with legs like tree trunks. I’m not saying I’m weedy. Far from it, certainly not on the basis of what I was lugging around Wales—what I had been carrying for 22 miles that day.

“You find me attractive, no, strangely attractive,” I thought, “you feel like flirting with me.”

What was going on? I was being very amused by what was happening, or seeming to happen, certainly very relaxed about it due to the beer, but what was the cause? Molly finished serving and came back to me.

“Well,” she said touching my arm,” walking on your own, I’d have thought you’d have a girl in tow.”

“She doesn’t like walking that much and she likes her creature comforts not muddy fields, tents and rain. She likes warm showers and soft sheets.”

“Don’t we all, but it’s nice to be all snuggled up in a tent with the wet and cold outside—with a boy.”

“Do you go camping with Hywel?”

“And get all snuggled up?” She laughed, “We go walking in the hills but haven’t been camping yet. So you’re going to be all cold and alone tonight in your tent. I shall lie in my warm bed thinking of you. How’s that for an offer!”

“It’ll be a great comfort to me!”

She went back to the bar. The bar began to fill up and I sat watching her dealing with the customers. A lot of banter and laughter. She was good at her job.

The rugby crowd came in. The kiss identified who Hywel was. Yes, he was big and those trousers did appear to contain tree trunks. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of him. I didn’t really want him in the pub at all. Pity he doesn’t just feel unwell and go home I thought. No sooner had this idea gone thought my mind than Hywel made a dash for the Gents. Concerned looks followed him. On his reappearance he made his apologies and left in a hurry. Weird, what was I doing? Could I influence anyone I wanted? I looked around for someone to experiment on. It’s funny how your eye goes straight to the pretty girls. There were three playing pool the other side of the bar, well away from me. “Ask me if I’d like to join you for a game of pool to make up the numbers,” I thought. Bad choice on their part as I’m hopeless at snooker and pool but there I was, five minutes, later chatting and playing pool like I’d known them for years.

“Know this chap?” asked Molly a little while later as she came around collecting glasses.

“No, he looked on his own and we needed another to play.”

“Hywel not well?” I asked, thinking, “you can make a play for me now.”

She looked quizzically at me. “No, funny turn. You’re not heading off to your tent just yet I hope?”

“No, I’m much warmer here and I have this game of pool to finish.”

I stayed on past closing time. The girls had long gone and the bar was emptying. The rain had returned and was lashing down outside and running down the windows.

Molly came towards me collecting glasses; “I don’t like to think of you walking off down the road to your tent in this.”

“I’ll be all right. I’m wonderfully dry and warm now. Bed, or rather sleeping bag, beckons.” I got up and prepared to go but thinking, “suggest I stay the night.”

“You could stay here if you like, there’s just me as the landlord’s away.”

“Well,” I looked at the window and the rain and then back at Molly, " I’d like that, it does look bad outside.”

The remaining customers left and I helped Molly finish tidying up.

I followed Molly up the stairs, they were steep and my eyes followed her bottom in its skirt as it went ahead of me.

“This is the bathroom, I expect you’d like a shower after walking and that. I’ll get a towel.” I stripped off, my none too clean, clothes and began to shower. I was washing my hair luxuriating in the hot water when Molly returned.

“Oh, you’ve started I’ll...” I thought, “No stay, you want to see me come out of the shower, just wait with the towel.”

Finishing and feeling much cleaner than I had done for days I stepped out. Molly was sitting on the side of the bath with a towel for me.

“Oh, I...”

“Thanks,” I said taking the towel, and with an air of unconcern began towelling myself dry. I thought, “You want to shower, go on.”

“I think I’ll shower now,” said Molly and began to undress.

“It’s lovely and hot.” Her skirt fell to the floor. I watched her strip. She was clearly very aware of me watching but did not stop. Her full breasts bounced into view and then the dark vee of her sex.

I sat on the edge of the bath on my towel as she came out of the shower and began to dry herself.

“Where shall I sleep?” I asked and thought the answer, “in my bed of course.”

“In my bed, of course, where else?” said Molly patting her breasts dry with the towel, “come on don’t stand there getting cold follow me.” She took my hand and switched the light off. I followed her down the dark corridor and into her room. She shut the door plunging the room into inky blackness.

“The bed’s here she said guiding me with her hands, you get in first.” I got in closely followed by a naked Molly.

“It’s not often I take in small boys out of the cold and rain. Mmm not so small I see.”

Molly kissed me full on the lips and my arms encircled her. We made love.

I woke with the sun streaming in through the material of the curtains. Getting up I pulled back the curtains. It looked a brilliant day: such a change from the day before. Looking back at the bed Molly was huddled in the bedclothes, still asleep. I smiled recalling the strangeness of the evening and its warm climax. I touched the charm around my neck. This did seem to be the cause of my newfound ability. What would it bring me today? What would the other charms do? More immediately should I fuck Molly again now or shower first?

I was in the shower when the door opened and Molly stepped in. I had not really had much of an opportunity to look at her naked the night before, as it had been pitch black in her bedroom, though I had certainly touched everything there was to be touched. I put my arms around her pulling her wet breasts against my chest and kissed her, she responded as the night before.

“Morning Molly, feeling perky?”

“You certainly are, it doesn’t take you men much to rise does it,” her hand encircled my expanding cock.

“I’m an early riser,” I said as I applied the soap to Molly’s full breasts. The feel of her hard nipples under the palms of my hands caused my penis to twitch, I pressed it into her pubic hair. Molly put her arms around my neck and lifted herself up and impaled herself on me. She sank slowly down onto my cock letting it gently slip into her, widening her vaginal passage as the head progressed deeper. I leant her back against the shower wall as support as she started to pull herself up and down me, legs crossed behind my back. With my hands I grasped both her bottom cheeks and we kissed. I was getting close to coming when Molly uncrossed her legs, dropped them to the floor and lifted herself off me.

“Too tiring, I orgasm easier flat on my back. Come on let’s go back to bed.” We finished washing.

Out of the shower I dried the two of us with the towel. I picked her up in my arms, one behind her back, one below her thighs and carried her back to her room. I set her down on her back. I took her hands in mine and lifted her arms above her head, I then used my fingers to stroke down her body over her nipples, across her tummy and gently pull her thighs apart. Standing I looked down at Molly smiling up at me. Hywel was very lucky. Molly’s black curls cascaded around her head. Her breasts, surmounted by her hard pink nipples, rested back against her chest. Her black curly pubic hair framing her warm pink wetness invited me in. I knelt and lowered my face to her sex.

“You’re going to, Hywel never, oh, oh yes, just there. You’re surely not going to put your tongue in.... oh, wow, you have, I’ve never...”

I applied my tongue in slow circular movements, slipping it right into her, Molly got wetter and wetter. I felt like a cat licking up the cream. Molly wriggled in a way I found most exciting as she clamped her legs around my head. Vaguely I could hear her cries as she orgasmed but the strength of her thighs muffled all sound. The pressure on my head lessened and Molly’s thighs lolled open. Raising my head I gazed closely at her moist and swollen pudenda. It was an image I wished to hold in my mind.

I sat on the bed next to Molly. She opened her eyes, smiled, rolled over and engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. I sat there, wonderful tickling feelings all around my cockhead as her tongue teased around it. I stroked her hair and thought how lucky I had been to pick up the bracelet. Tempting, as it was to just let go and come in her mouth, I pulled Molly off my cock, kissed her mouth and eased her back down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and my penis glided into her vagina. Her legs locked around my back and with a few thrusts I came inside her again. It was an almost perfect fuck.

Still inside her, I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at Molly’s sweet face. She was smiling and pushed her head up to kiss me.

“That was, well, something else. Hywel never, you know, eats me out. He likes me to suck him but he doesn’t like...”

“He must be mad not to, I loved it. Shall I do it again?”

“Not yet, I’m too, phew, worn out and sensitive for that.”

.“What you want to do, you’ve got just the bed for it, is play a game with Hywel. Tie him down to the bed so he can’t move and tease him; tease his prick, but not too much. Make it a requirement, before you suck him, that he has to eat you. He won’t be able to resist because you’ll be able to just sit on his face.”

“Nasty, but very sexy.”

I left the inn after Molly had made me breakfast. I was in two minds leaving her but I had a programme to keep to and a train home to catch in a few days at the end of my walk. Nonetheless I resolved to visit her again.