The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magical Charm Bracelet

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 2

The First Charm continued

Having collected my damp tent, I set out once more. I was enjoying the countryside and definitely loving the complete change of weather, gone were the waterproofs, a shirt and shorts were sufficient, and musing on my new found power. Ahead a track came up to my main path and on it I could see two other walkers. As they drew near I saw they were two girls. I hoped they were pretty and worth making mental suggestions as to what interesting things they might like to do. The idea of my power was becoming very easy to live with. As the paths came together we met. They were both; I was pleased to see, very much worth making suggestions to indeed. The taller girl dressed in blue denim shorts and a blue top was blonde with her hair tied in a ponytail. She had fantastic smooth bronzed legs coming out of her brown walking boots. Her companion was shorter, but blonde again. I summed her up as shapely but skinny. Rather longer brown shorts and a pink shirt.

“Hello,” I said.

“Lovely morning.”

“Perfect, are you walking on to ____?” I thought, “You like the look of this man and think you will walk along with him.”

“Yes that’s our plan for today. If you are going there, shall we walk together?”

The power of the charm seemed remarkable. Would I be able to enjoy them both?

We chatted as we walked along. They told me about themselves and about their walk. Ella and Zoë joined me for lunch in a pub. It was great sitting there with my pint of beer and a pretty girl either side of me. Definitely some envious glances from the other men in the pub.

In the afternoon my route took me off the Dyke and the girls were happy to do the same. I rather fancied the idea of a joint campsite and a great deal of tent sharing.

We came down to a stream bubbling along. It was quite a large stream, swollen for the time of year by the rains. The stream formed a number of pools, some almost big enough to swim in. It was hot and the idea of dipping my feet in the water was attractive. Then it occurred to me that it would be rather pleasant if we all decided to bathe in the stream and perhaps I could dip something else....

“I’m going to dip my feet in the water.” I set my pack down, took off my boots and socks, sat down on a rock and did just that. The girls followed suite.

I thought, “You rather like the idea of getting in the water and cooling off. You decide to go for a swim in your underwear.”

“This is simply idyllic,” said Ella, “what a hot day. I think I could actually swim in that pool.”

“Bit small,” I said, “two strokes and you’ll be at the other side, quite deep though.”

“No swimming things,” said Zoë.

“I’ve sort of got a bikini under this,” said Ella.

“No you haven’t, they’re your undies!” said Zoë

“They’ll do, in this weather they’ll dry just like that. Look the other way.”

I looked the other way until the splash told me Ella had got in the water.”

“What’s it like?”

“Bit of a shock but then you get used to it.” Ella did the two strokes across the pool and back.

“Now in you go Zoë,” I thought.

Zoë stripped down to her bra and pants and got in as well.

“Aren’t you coming in?”

I began to undress.

“Dare me to skinny dip,” I thought as I stripped down to my pants.

“You don’t need those, you’d look much better without them. Dare you to skinny dip,” said Zoë.

I complied, “Better?” I asked.

“Yes, much better. Right in you get.”

The water was bracing but it felt good after the heat of the afternoon. We splashed around and tried to swim but really having room for just two strokes is hardly swimming. I watched the girls getting out. Their wet underwear did not hide a great deal. We had not seen many walkers that day and I had an amusing idea, I thought, “why not let the sun dry you as you walk along. Hang your underwear on your pack, put your socks, boots and pack on and walk naked for a time. It will be very liberating and back to nature.”

I waited for the charm to work. I was not disappointed.

“Do you know what I’m going to do Ella? You know that man who walked across England nude. I’m going to try.”

“You’re not really?”

“Are you game?” Zoë said looking at me.

“The only way to see the countryside.” I quipped.

Quite a sight to have seen. I certainly hadn’t realised how erotic girls can look dressed in just muddy walking boots and socks. As they pulled on their packs their breasts jiggled in a most interesting way. Despite the recent cold of the stream I began to rise. Ella noticed and pointed. The girls started off up the track giggling. I followed them. Two packs swaying side by side above two delightful round bottoms. I must have looked a sight, not such an attractive sight, more an amusing sight with my cock sticking out in front of me as I toiled with my pack up the path behind them. The effort of the walk soon meant I was ‘decent’ or at least not priapic.

We came up the track from the stream to a wood. It was a pretty broadleaf wood. The sun slanting through the trees, areas of dappled shade and areas of bright sunlight. I started thinking at Zoë and Ella again, “You are becoming really aroused by walking naked, your nipples are aching to be touched and your pussies are becoming really wet. You are wondering how to ask me if I’ll fuck you both properly and how to use me to ensure you both orgasm.”

The girls were just ahead of me and started looking back at me every few steps and were in deep conversation. They stopped, turned and waited for me to catch up.

Zoë was the first to speak. “We quite liked seeing you walking along all hard. It made us all wet.”

“Surely not,” I said.

“Well go on feel.”

“What really?”

The two girls nodded. I was already rising. What an offer. Well I had, of course, engineered it but, even so, to be asked by two beautiful girls standing naked before you, albeit with packs and muddy boots on, to slip your hands between their legs and play with them....wow! I reached with both hands and gently stroked their pubic hair. They shivered and closed their eyes. It was a delight to be there, just stroking their tufts of springy blond curls, running my fingers over or through the curls, and feeling the smooth skin beneath. I slipped my fingers further down and into the moist warm places between their legs. Not so much moist as sopping, not so much warm as hot!

“Packs off,” I said, “let’s walk a little further into the wood.” Packs were dropped. “Now stand either side of me.”

With Zoë to my right and Ella to my left I bent my hands backwards, pointed my fingers and lifted my hands up between their thighs so my fingers pushed up and into their vaginas. I started to walk forward and, impaled on my fingers they had to follow, not that they did not want to!

Imagine, if you can, the three of us walking. Remember we all have boots on but are otherwise naked, I walk in the middle with my cock standing rigidly to attention, a girl either side of me, both walking with a little difficulty as my hands are between their legs. Each has an arm around me. It is obvious the girls are excited, there is a tension in the air something is about to happen.

We did not walk a lot further into the wood, the girls were getting too interested for that, too interested in my cock. We stopped and immediately I felt them both feeling and stroking it.

Zoë again, “Do you think you can fuck us both?”

“Difficult at the same time,” I suggested, “perhaps one after the other.”

“But you might come too quickly and go all soft on us before you’d fucked the second.” A very practical comment from Ella. Their stroking and manipulation was actually risking another possibility.

“Why don’t you,” I suggested, “lean on that fallen tree there and I’ll try and alternate between you.”

There was a tree fallen almost horizontal just by us.

“It’ll hurt our backs, the bark and broken branches will stick in.”

“No, no lean on it with your hands, I’ll come at you from the rear.”

So they did. They leant on their arms, bent over the horizontal tree trunk, legs splayed, breasts hanging, bottoms presented. For a second or two I stood admiring the sight of two round pink bottoms awaiting me, ready for me to slip under and into their respective sexes.

“Ready, Zoë?” I placed my hands on her hips and nosed my cock in between her thighs so it touched her wet, indeed her very we, sex. She gave a little jump and a gasp. Before I could push seeking entrance, her hand came straight under her and firmly pointed me at the target. I pushed in, the feeling of hot wetness slipping up my shaft as I moved forward until I felt the softness of her bottom cheeks on my stomach. Her hand had not departed and I felt her hand cupping my balls and lifting them gently. My hands left her hips and slipped underneath her to grasp her breasts. I kneaded them gently as I pulled my cock back up her channel. I counted ten slow strokes before pulling out on the last. I kissed Zoë’s back, “Ella’s turn,” I whispered.

Moving across to Ella I repeated my actions. The differences were subtle but interesting. Ella was the taller of the two, so my angle of approach was a little different, she was tighter but wetter and she pushed back hard against me rather than leaving me to my own devices. She did not cradle my balls but was, I could feel, too busy playing with herself to do that, the fluttering of fingers occasionally touching my slowly pistoning cock.

I swapped again and fondled Zoë’s bottom before pushing in again. This time reaching round and stroking her tuft of blond curls before slipping my fingers under her to play with her warm wet folds as her friend Ella had been playing with herself. Again a dozen or so strokes and I swapped. The rest between insertions, perhaps the coolness of their wetness drying on my cock, kept me from coming despite the eroticism of the situation. Two girls totally under my control wanting me to make them come. It was Ella who came first pushing extra hard against me, her hand working overtime, coming with a gasp. I kept in not wanting to interrupt her pleasure and (just) managed not to come before her hips ceased to thrust and I ceased my movements. Very carefully I extracted myself and turned to Zoë. She was smiling at Ella.

“So do I get it, Ella?”

That seemed logical but I had perhaps overdone my command.

“No, he comes in me as well.”

This was not going to be easy.

Carefully I worked on Zoë bringing her up to a climax, she was breathing hard and repeating, “Nearly there, nearly there.” I looked at Ella; she was still leaning on the fallen tree trunk as before watching us both. With a cry of triumph, “Yesss,” Zoë began to come. I now no longer had a need to hold back and pushed hard at Zoë letting go, passing the point of no return and feeling the first exquisite spurt of semen leave my cock. Tempting as it was to stay, I had made my bed and it was time to lie in it, I pulled right out of Zoë, saw the second pulse sail out of my cock onto the ground before I grabbed Ella’s hips and pushed myself (accurately) straight into her as the third spurt came. I pistoned as the last few spurts came and my orgasm was over. Still I had managed it, managed to come in two girls at the same time. “Is this a record?” I thought (probably not). They were delighted, I had achieved their desire, or rather the suggestion I had implanted, of me coming in both of them.

We wandered back to our packs arm in arm, the girls very happy with the interlude. I certainly was. Perhaps it is me but, as I crouched down to get my clothes from my pack, I took great pressure in seeing a little of my semen escaping from each of their still swollen lips and running a little down their thighs.

We walked on to the evening’s campsite. I had great plans for the evening, starting with a good evening in the pub enhanced by a girl on each arm followed by a great deal of intimacy as a threesome in one tent. I had some quite inventive ideas, which I was sure, well all I had to do was mentally suggest, Zoë and Ella would go along with.

The evening in the pub went very well initially but when I suggested another drink before bed and the girls declined saying they were tired and ready for bed I was a little surprised. Walking back with them I asked, “your tent or mine?” but mentally saying “mine”.

I was not expecting a giggle from Ella and Zoë, followed by a “It’s been a lovely day but really we are too tired for that again,” a couple of quick kisses and finding myself standing on my own outside my tent. I got (alone) into my sleeping bag rather puzzled. What had happened to my ‘power’? Turning it over in my mind I decided that it looked like the charm only gave the ‘power’ for 24 hours, for just a day, and then it stopped. It did not seem, however, that the commands disappeared or evaporated, just new ones could not be made. I had made a mistake in not giving the commands about my planned late evening romp earlier on. I could hear snores from the girls’ tent. Not quite what I had planned. Still it had been quite a 24 hours for me. Not something I was going to forget in a hurry!