The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magical Charm Bracelet

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 3

The second charm

It was not for a week or more that I thought to try another charm. It had been a considerable disappointment to find the first charm only worked for a day. Presumably it recharged or, and I very much hoped this was not the case, did I only have one ‘go’ with it? I tried the blank faced girl charm again a week later but it did not work at all, nobody did what I thought they should do one little bit. So very much normality for me! Rather a disappointment, it had been a great 24 hours and certainly something I was keen to repeat. Perhaps, and this was certainly a logical conclusion, the other charms did different things...but was it ‘safe’ to try them? I got the bracelet out of my desk and looked closely at it. The symbols were odd. What did the phallus mean, what did the hermaphrodite signify? I decided to shake a die to see which I should choose. The headless man won. I put the bracelet straight back in a drawer, I was very worried what the headless man would be.

A few days later I summoned up the courage and slung the headless charm around my neck. Nothing at all seemed to happen but there again nothing had immediately been obvious or happened with the mind control charm...at least nothing at first. I shrugged and went to my bedroom door to open it and screamed. A rather contemptible thing to do really, not exactly a brave, cool, calm and collected action but what would you have done if you had seen an empty cuff where your hand should have been as you reached for a door handle? Seconds later I established the hand was still there, both hands were still there, I could hold one hand in the other, I just could not see them. I dashed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom mirror was a headless man dressed in my clothes. I was invisible.

At first this struck me as a remarkably un-useful attribute. Yes it sounds fun being invisible, you can sneak round and surprise people, you can watch and not be seen, and you could probably do profitable things in banks. But I realised, as I stood there, that invisibility might be really great if your clothes were invisible as well as you, but if they were not, and mine were not, invisibility presented problems not opportunities. To be undetected I would have to be completely naked. Well as no one could see me that was not too much of a problem and it was summer after all. In winter this would be a really bad charm to wear! But that also meant no shoes. My feet were not really tough enough to walk around most places unshod. I would get all sorts of splinters in me. Further I realised as I washed my hands in the washbasin, anything on me would reveal my presence. If I got some dirt on me that would reveal me. Invisibility was not going to be straightforward.

I sat glumly with a mug of coffee in my hand. Disconcertingly this appeared to be floating in mid air a few inches from my shirt cuff. Naturally I went to the mirror to see if I could see the coffee go down my throat as I drank it. Surprisingly, or perhaps in line with the logic of being invisible, once in my mouth it disappeared. I could not see why it should do that but this rather confirmed my suspicion that the bracelet was magic rather than in some way the product of an advanced civilisation. So no aliens around: unless they were aliens who had magic of course!

I could see the charm might have limited uses, such as for very precise robberies or murders, but I had no plans in that direction. I looked out of the window, a perfect day, pity as it looked like I would be spending it in the house. Just the day for the beach. Now there was a thought. No need for clothes or shoes or anything. I could have quite a lot of fun watching people and perhaps surreptitiously undoing the odd bikini strap. How to get there? Well I could drive—I just needed to make myself look normal.

Whether a young man dressed in jeans, socks, a long sleeved shirt, hoody and gloves looked ‘normal’ driving along in the summer heat is debatable. Certainly it did not cause the multiple pile-ups a handless, headless man driving might well have caused. I did get some odd ‘looks’ as I walked head down, keeping my invisible face hidden in my hood from the car and down onto the beach. I headed for the sand dunes to find a private place to strip off the stiflingly hot clothes I was wearing. It was such a relief to remove my clothes. My very sweaty body shimmered in the sun before disappearing as the sweat evaporated. Leaving my clothes I set off for a walk to see what was happening on and around the beach and sea. Looking down I could see footprints appearing as one of my feet came down on the sand and a kick of sand as I lifted a foot up. I modified my gait to see if I could avoid disturbing the sand very much and giving my existence away to anyone watching. Going slowly I found that, apart from the imprint and the sand trickling into the footprints behind me, I could avoid any obvious disturbance.

I looked around, as a young man would in the circumstance of finding himself on a beach on a sunny day strangely invisible (you know how it is, I expect you have done the same in similar circumstances) seeking girls. Now I had not chosen a busy beach, this was not Brighton, nor was it a town beach with shops, cafes and ice-cream kiosks all around. It was a quiet beach out in the country. Long stretches of sand led down to the sea and behind the beach there were sand dunes. I suspected more interesting sites might be found in the dunes. I was correct in this assumption.

Moving slowly I searched amongst the dunes for something to watch. I knew that touching would not be possible. I might not be able to be seen but I certainly could be felt! It was not too long before I came across a couple of girls sunbathing topless. This was of interest and I, ever so slowly, made my way up to them. I took more notice of my footprints than I did of them as I approached. They were not, however, particularly looking in my direction, so I was probably over cautious. My approach was silent. Each of the pair was very different. One dark haired and tall in green bikini bottoms was lying flat on her back but even so I could see she was generously proportioned in the bosom department with large diameter brown aureole surmounted by big nipples. Her companion, lying on her stomach, was petite with really flame red long hair cascading down her back. She had very pale skin and an awful lot of freckles. I thought to myself that she would have to be very careful of the sun and, just as I thought this, she sat up and pulled on a white tee shirt. Her movement showed her to be disappointingly flat chested, hardly anything to take hold of, though she did have nice little shell pink nipples, which would, I thought, repay careful attention. Her legs and hips looked very good and were well set off by her white bikini bottoms. I was really attracted by her red hair and naturally wondered what her other red hair, the short curly hair around her sex, would look like—or was it all sadly shaved away She was now lying on her back with her legs drawn up a little and knees bent and apart. Dropping to my knees I crawled in for a closer look and got my face within two feet of her. Sneaking out from the sides of her bikini were one or two red curly hairs. No she had not waxed, bikini lined or anything. She was ‘au naturelle’, my favourite. My penis rose strongly with the idea of intimate explorations. Unfortunately it was not going to be lucky. Ruefully I thought of the difference had I been operating under the auspices of my mind control charm. But I was not and had to content myself with ogling the two girls and exercising my penis by hand. It was pleasurable looking at pretty girls and ... well you know, was also enjoyable but it could have been better!

I did not surprise the girls by showering them with semen (yes I did think of that) or reaching a conclusion on the sand, though I came very close to it, when the little red head liberally applied sun tan lotion to her friend’s body and massaged it all around including, and I thought particularly on, her breasts. I did wonder if I was about to witness some lesbian lovemaking in the flesh, which would almost certainly have resulted in me coming on the sand. But this did not transpire and the girls settled back down quietly in the sun. I waited a bit but decided nothing much was going to happen and so naked, erect but invisible I wandered off for a swim.

Going in for a swim sounded fairly straightforward but I anticipated I would have to be careful not to display my presence on two counts. Firstly the shape of my invisible body would be perceivable in the water, as it would displace the water. Secondly the water droplets on my skin would be visible as a man shaped moving collection of water droplets until the sun dried them. I walked along the beach quite a way before reaching a stretch free of swimmers, walkers and sunbathers, at least for a few yards and waded in. It was refreshing to swim in the cool but not too cold water.

Coming out, a couple of small children came running along the beach and stopped in surprise as a shimmering man shaped collection of water droplets came out of the sea, shook itself, shedding many of the droplets on the sand, and went “boo!” at them. They ran screaming back up the beach the way they had come. No doubt to tell a highly improbably story to their mummy.

That was, of course, a bit unthinking and unkind of me—to frighten children and I was contrite. At least until I saw my redhead and her dark haired friend walking towards me along the beach. I was drying fast and reasoned I should be properly invisible by the time they reached me. I shook myself some more, jumping up and down to shed more droplets.

They stopped right by me.

“This looks as empty as we are going to get, Terri. I’m going in.” With one swift movement the petite redhead pulled off her tee shirt. At the sight of her little breasts I began to rise again, changing to a power assisted erection when she pulled off her pants revealing a riot of flame red curls. Did I want to touch, did I?! She turned and ran into the surf, her pale bottom cheeks bouncing as she ran. Her companion was not so fast but I was torn between watching her close to and the redhead splashing away in the sea. The shaved state of Terri was a surprise. She slipped down her green bikini pants with her back to me, so I enjoyed the view of her round ample bottom but, as she turned, there was no dark bush but a naked slit like a little girl’s. She was, however, anything but a little girl with those large breasts swinging as she walked. I watched her gingerly make her way into the sea, pausing for that all too important decision about when to duck your pelvis into the cold or at least cool water, and then she was swimming, her pink bottom appearing above the water.

I sat by their discarded clothes and watched. I was very pleased to have seen them naked, my erect cock evidenced that, but what was I to do now? I looked at their clothes. Should I hide these and enjoy watching them trying to get back to wherever they had come from naked but unseen. A bit unkind, they had done nothing to hurt me. Should I try a ‘quick feel’ as they walked past me? Rather frightening or disturbing for them: not greatly satisfying for me. No, there did not seem anything to do but watch. I could not even go back in the water with them and watch them closely as my presence would be revealed in the water. In the end I sat and watched, moving a little away as they came out of the water as I did not want them tripping over me. To be fair that was quite a reward, two naked dripping girls, with goose pimples in places, shaking their naked selves dry, breasts and bottoms wobbling as they jumped up and down drying was very erotic as was their embrace and mouth to mouth kiss. Well that confirmed something! So no chance for me with the little redhead!

I left Terri and her little redhead friend and wandered amongst the dunes until I came across a group comprising a girl and three boys. The girl was the centre of attention and clearly enjoying it. I stopped to watch and admire the girl and what she was wearing. It was a very pretty pink bikini and I marvelled how the top managed to stay on with no shoulder straps, just a little bow at the back. She did of course fill the bikini top very well, which, I reasoned, helped it to stay in position. She was definitely teasing the three boys. I thought her game was to get them erect in their costumes without revealing anything herself and then probably laugh at their embarrassment. That was my guess anyway and I thought to upset her presumed plan. As I walked past her I tugged on the bow holding her bikini top at the back and it came undone. The material simply fell away and dropped to the ground exposing a pair of beautifully round firm breasts to the delighted gaze of the three lads. Well the girl certainly achieved part of her object as the fronts of their swimming shorts bulged and, in the case of the one wearing just a small set of Speedos; his penis head appeared out of the waistband. She however had not meant to expose her boobs and did not like it. She was even more mortified when I caught the bow at the side of her bikini bottoms and pulled. The flimsy garment slid down the other leg exposing all to the lads. They were delighted: she was mortified; her plan had gone awry for reasons she could not understand. None of the boys had touched her and to them it must appear she was the cause, they would think she wished to expose herself to them! She grabbed at her pants and pulled them up retying the bow. A surreptitious flick of some sand by me had hidden her top. She bent searching for it, elongating her breasts, a sight not lost on the boys.

I could see her puzzling how to get out of the mess, she had aroused the three and they thought it was on purpose. Well that had indeed been her plan but not by such actions. Should she simply stalk off holding her nose in the air, but where was her bikini top? The boys came stiffly to help and one soon found her top. “Here you are Jan, come and get it!” He raced off into the dunes. Hesitation. Should she give chase or not? She did, breasts bouncing as she ran, closely followed by the impressed lads and myself (though they did not know this). The first boy, with her top, threw himself down in a secluded part of the dunes laughing as she came bouncing up. He held the top out to her and did not suddenly pull it away. Jan laughed too, perhaps a bit in relief and flopped down beside him, panting a little from the exertion, retying her top. The others came up, me a little behind.

“Well,” said Jan looking around, “well big boys,” she giggled, “I don’t want to fuck or anything but, if you like and you promise to go with my rules and not try anything, then I’ll jack you all off and. you can do the same for me. But do you promise not to go too far?”

Risky strategy I thought, things could get out of hand (so to speak) and become more serious but we would see. I settled down to watch.

The lads were very amenable to the suggestion.

“Right,” said Jan, “you’ve seen me so I want to see your trunks off ...first!”

Ah, I thought, this will take a little time; the lads will be embarrassed to show their erect cocks to each other. I was right, a bit of shifty looking around, who was going to be first?

“Come on all together,” said Jan sensing their embarrassment, " one, two, three!”

Three trunks were pulled down, three cocks bounced up into view.

“Nice, very nice,” said Jan pretending to sit up for a closer look but actually positioning herself in reach of the discarded trunks. She grabbed them, jumped up and made her escape running off across the sand leaving three naked, erect and surprised lads. No doubt she now thought her idea for embarrassing the boys had worked better than expected. But her escape plan reckoned without tripping over and falling flat on her face. To be fair to her, she was not clumsy or wrong footed, she had grabbed the trunks with one sweep of her hand and made an excellent get- away, she just didn’t see my outstretched foot! But, there again, she could not have seen it as it was invisible. The boys had been too surprised to immediately run after her, conscious that running after a girl naked and in their prominent state would have been embarrassing, at the very least, if seen. They looked from one to the other, undecided on action, but when Jan tripped and went flying they were up and charging down on her. She saw them coming, but had lost the advantage. She started to run but was instantly caught, picked up and carried back to seclusion. She struggled but to no avail. Three pairs of hands made light work of bows and she was quickly naked and held firmly on the sand.

“Please, don’t...”

“No, we’ll keep to our side of the bargain,” said one of the lads, “even if you didn’t, but with modifications. No fucking, as you said, but I think blow jobs are in order.” Much nodding of heads from the other lads.

“I don’t think I... well, no coming in my mouth then.”

“We’ll try not to but...”

Whilst this short negotiation proceeded the boys’ hands were not still. They were exploring her round breasts, moulding them in their hands, tickling the nipples, exciting them to rise so they could be rolled twixt fingers and thumbs. Other fingers stroked her soft down. Negotiations over, Jan began visibly to relax. Clearly torn between a desire for sex and a concern of it all going “too far”, the prospect of being played with by three ‘big’ boys was gaining the upper hand. Tentatively first one hand then another went out to touch the boys. They were taking it in turns on her breasts and pubic hair. One of the boys began stroking her thighs and slowly, as I watched they began to part. I could see that three pairs of eyes were instantly fastened on what was being disclosed. I too crept closer for a better view, frustrated that I could not join in and touch Jan.

The fingers stoking her thighs slipped upwards and the lad exclaimed, as if this was something surprising, “she’s really wet.”

Jan had relaxed, her eyes had closed and she was evidently really enjoying the attention. Her hands, still stroking, were creeping closer to two of the hard cocks. More fingers were moving up her thighs, as the first boy slipped a finger into Jan. Her hips jumped. I crept closer. The other boys’ fingers were now getting wet too as they all played around her sex, first one boy’s finger, then another’s and then the third slipping into her. By mutual understanding they joined forces and each putting a forefinger against a friends’ managed to finger fuck her all at the same time.

Jan was by now bucking her hips and holding firm to two of the cocks, pulling them up and down in her excitement. She had the undivided attention of three lads, four if she but knew it, all, well three of them anyway, working hard to ensure she came, Fingers in her, fingers stroking her clitoris, hands and lips on her breasts. Her bucking and moaning grew more frenzied. A sudden holding of breath indicated the boys had done their bit.

Jan opened her eyes,” I, I needed that.” She sat up slowly, the boys around her expectant. She began to stroke them, moving her hands from one cock to the next, three cocks, two hands, a problem. Her movements were quick and designed with the object of achieving a speedy result.

“I think we agreed on blow jobs,” said one. It was evident Jan was not keen but as her hands were engaged on the others, he stood up, looked around to see if anyone was coming (across the dunes) and held his penis head right in front of her mouth. Jan looked cross but complied, her mouth opened a little and the boy pushed at her lips, his penis head seeking admittance.

“Come on, Jan, open up,” his cockhead slipped in. Jan released one of the boys and her hand went to hold the shaft of the penis now in her mouth, no doubt to prevent any excessive lunges from an over enthusiastic boy. She began slipping her lips backwards and forwards. After a few moments she pulled the cock out.

“No, coming all right.” She sucked the cockhead back in again and resumed her work.

Naturally the others wanted their turns. So did I, but unlike the other boys I was inevitably going to be unlucky. The boys took turn and turn about. The gap between turns allowing them recuperation time and their enjoyment was prolonged.

“Come on boys time to finish,” said Jan, “I’m getting jaw ache.” She grabbed hold of two cocks and worked at them with her hands. It struck me, as I watched, that her forward planning had gone a bit awry in not ensuring they were pointed away from her. The familiar words, “I’m going to come,” heralded the first ejaculation straight across Jan’s breasts. I do not think it was deliberate, just a lack of forethought.

“Oh, bother, now look what you’ve done,” from Jan rather confirmed this. The boy looked anything but sheepish and grinned widely as his final spurt landed on Jan. It was rather an erotic sight and clearly too much for the second boy, Jan turned to him to say something and received his first spurt straight onto her face.

“Oh!” she said letting go of the cock which, uncontrolled, continued to shoot wildly onto her face and shoulders, “more mess! I’m going in for a swim.”

“Hey, me before you go,” said the third, but she was on the run again. But once again she tripped over my foot and went flying.

The other two held her before she could leg it, again.

“I think,” said the third now laughing, “that before you go, you should perhaps put your bikini on again!” He handed it to her and she pulled it on.

“I think,” he said, " that trying to run off and leave me standing...” the boys all laughed at the joke, “really justifies a proper blow job for me.” Jan was forced to her knees before him. She really did not have an option. Once more she sucked in his cockhead but this time in it stayed, manual release was not an option. Jan’s lips moved up and down the shaft, I leaned closer in.

“Hold,” commanded the boy, “oh, too late Jan, here it comes.”

To her credit, Jan did not cease her work, her lips continued to move and I could see her swallowing properly. What had all that fuss from her been about before I wondered?

She came off his cock, ran her tongue over her lips and said, “Well, may I go now?”

They watched her run towards the sea and turned to pull their trunks back on. I left them to it and wandered off, very frustrated with a hard invisible cock waving in front of me. Erotic yes: satisfying no.

I went back to my clothes and bottle of water. Being out in the sun, swimming and watching sexy girls is thirsty work. Coming round a dune I was surprised and very annoyed to see some bloke rifling through my clothes whilst keeping a quick look around him. He left them and walked on and I rushed up to my clothes. My car key was still there but my money gone. Now it was not a lot of money, enough for a few ice creams and the like (if I dared buy an ice cream with my hood up and gloves on. Probably not on reflection) but I don’t like people stealing. A quick long swig of water and I was after him.

I followed him back into the dunes where he lay down with a pretty young girl. Far too pretty for him I thought. I was not so attracted to her when he showed her my money, said something, and she laughed. I settled down to watch and to spot an opportunity for retrieving my money preferably with a suitable payback. It was hot and their thoughts clearly turned from larceny to licentiousness. They began to make love. It was not long before hands were in bikini bottoms and shorts; breasts were exposed to view and after a while all swimming costumes discarded. I eyed the various items and an idea formed in my mind.

They were so engrossed in each other that they did not see their swimming things and their clothes and beach bag floating away in the air and being buried in the sand. I settled down to watch the climax of their copulation, the man’s bottom bouncing up and down between the girl’s thighs, the moving hands, the groans and sighs. All typical stuff! Nice view of her creamy sex as he pulled out and off her though. They settled back on the sand, relaxing in post coital bliss until they noticed their clothes were missing. They were frantic, it was very amusing. Him wet penised, still seeping, she with semen trickling down her legs, both rushing about and wondering what on earth to do. Cruel but justified.

Eventually he was despatched to go back to their car. It was not clear how he was to get into it. He did not at all like the prospect, and the embarrassment, of walking back naked and said so in no uncertain terms. The girl settled down to sunbathe. Quietly I dug up the clothes so they would find them and went on my way, having retrieved my money of course. Time for home I thought and went to get my own clothes. Back at the car park nobody took any notice of me in my hoody and gloves. The strange naked young man trying to get into his car was attracting all the attention!

I got home early evening. It was hot driving in the late afternoon sun in hoody and gloves. I felt very awkward when the next-door neighbour commented on my overdressed appearance as I came up the garden path. “Not feeling well,” I muttered.

The ‘phone was ringing as I got in. It was Nick, my old school friend. He had been ringing me all day. I explained I had been at the beach. He made a number of lewd and humorous suggestions based on my earlier description of my mind control exploits in Wales. He had not of course believed a word of what I had told him but thought them certainly a great yarn.

“No, nothing like that,” I said, “It’s been a very frustrating day, its very difficult being invisible you know.”

Gales of laughter down the line.

“Don’t believe me Nick do you? Well why don’t you pop round for a beer and see, or rather not see!”

He’s a big lad, he roared with laughter when I met him at the door in my gloves and hoody, I was not at all prepared for him to faint clean away on my hall floor when he looked inside my hood and saw nothing. He just went over and out like a light, crash on the floor!

I went into the kitchen to get some beer whilst he came to. I heard.

“Urgh, ow my head, hey how did you pull that empty hood trick, why am I on the floor?”

“You fainted Nick,” I called.

“Never!”

“Going to live that down? No, shouldn’t think so. Go and sit down in the lounge. I’ll bring the beer.”

He was sitting looking at me as I came in. I set the beer down, head slightly averted. “Now Nick, no fainting on me again, I really am invisible you know.”

“It’s not possible you idiot.”

So what shall I do to show you, take off my hood? I don’t want you fainting now. Would a glove be better?” I pulled off a glove.

“Up you sleeve, your hand is up your sleeve.” A steady voice but a bit high pitched for Nick.

“Ah, but if I pull the other one off then I must be pulling it with something.” I pulled off the other glove, it seemed just to come away and fall to the floor.

Nick did not sound so confident now, “er, well you just let go of that.”

“Put that glass down Nick, I don’t want you dropping it. Then I’ll pick my beer up.”

Nick put the glass down.

“Ready?” I lifted my beer up; it seemed to float just at the end of my sleeve.

“Oh,” said Nick.

“Yes, it is a bit oh!” I said pushing back my hood and drinking some beer.

“Oh,” said Nick rather repetitively.

I put the beer down. “Do you want to shake hands?” I asked.

“Suppose I’d better,” he gulped. His face was a picture as my hand closed over his.

“So this is what I did today,” I said pulling off my hood and shirt, “I drove down to the beach and,” I took my shoes and socks off, “went for a walk along the beach looking at the girls. They could, of course, not see me because...” Off came my trousers and pants, “I was completely invisible.”

“You are,” said Nick in a rather strangulated voice, “so all that in Wales was true.”

“Yep, and what I did today was...” I ran through the somewhat frustrating day I had had.

“Go on, put your clothes on. I don’t much like the idea of you naked in the same room as me, I can’t see what you’re doing, or...”

I put my shirt and trousers back on.

“So what did you do in the end, it must have been very frustrating—all look: no touch. Wank yourself off?”

“It was very tempting, but then an opportunity presented itself.”

“Really? How?”

“Well, it was like this...”

“Come off it! There is no way you can have had sex with a girl just by being invisible,” protested Nick before I could even start on my story.

“No, I suppose you are right. Yes I did wander around a lot with an invisible hard-on. I got quite into the ‘flasher’ mode.” It really is surprisingly good fun walking up to some girls completely naked and erect. How embarrassing that would have been had I been visible though! Yes it had been a frustrating day; I’d seen lots of sex but actually had none of it. Not a very useful charm really, not like the first one.

“When does this all wear off?” asked Nick.

“Tomorrow, I suppose.”

“You know Colette?” said Nick in a sudden and apparently unconnected change of topic.

“Yes, you’ve been lusting after her for two years. As I keep saying, no chance, she’s out of your league. Anyway she’s a good two inches taller than you.”

“Yes, but, if you had your mind control power then...”

“Yes?”

“Well, you could...”

“Yes I could, if...”

“If what?”

“Firstly, I seem to have used that charm up and secondly she is going out with Bill Bradley, you wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of him.”

“Thought you said there might be a recharging period before a charm works again.”

“I speculated: I don’t actually know.”

“Well if...”

“Well if, perhaps.” I took a swig of my beer.

“Don’t do that, it’s weird.”

“Think that’s weird, you should see me take a leak!”

“Er, no I’ll pass that opportunity!”