The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magical Charm Bracelet

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 4

The first charm again

It was the next Saturday, Nick and I were out shopping when we happened to bump into Colette. It was by chance, no prearranging, no careful planning on my part though I did know Nick’s interest and remembered what he had said the week before. Now Colette never had much time for Nick and me at school and things had not changed... but they were about to. I had the first charm on a chain in my pocket, the girl with the most vacant expression; I quietly slipped it around my neck. Now I did not know if it would work again. The month gap idea was only a hypothesis. It could be a year, it could be one use per owner, it could be anything. I did not know.

We exchanged greetings, Colette distinctly under whelmed by the meeting and looking very bored.

I thought, “Ask Nick whether he remembers when you teased him about his non-matching socks that day on that school trip to London Zoo.”

“How are you both doing, haven’t seen you for a little while.”

“We’re fine,” stammered Nick rather pathetically.

“Do you remember, Nick, how I teased you about those odd socks all that time ago when we went to the Zoo. I was a bit mean really.”

Nick blushed, an embarrassing memory.

I was jubilant. I had the ‘power’ again, and a power that was a great deal more useful than that invisible charm from last week, that frustrating charm, the headless charm.

I recalled that after Nick had gone home, amazed, slightly drunk and still hurting from his fall, I’d decided it was too early for bed and gone for a walk. Perhaps I could redeem the day after all. Though I had certainly enjoyed surprising Nick.

I could of course have dressed up and gone out with the hoody and gloves but it was a warm night and I thought it would be more fun to go ‘incognito’ so to speak. I was, of course, worried about my feet. What if there was broken glass? What if I trod in something? You get the idea. I stripped off and put on a pair of flip-flops. They would protect my feet and could be easily shed should I need to become totally invisible. And so off I set down the road in the dark, or not so dark as the street lamps revealed a pair of marching flip-flops every few yards. So not only was I not really invisible I was also acutely conscious of the flapping noise they made, sounding remarkably loud in the still night air. Still, providing I kept to the shadows, didn’t move when someone was near, my passing should have been completely unremarkable and unnoticed. I say ‘should have been’, and it would have been, but for my neighbour’s dog, Trevor, bouncing around where I was, wagging its tail and putting down a ball at my feet and backing off expectantly every few yards I walked. The occasional bark did not help either. I was hardly the dark and secret denizen of the night.

Very frustrated (again). I went home to bed.

Back to meeting Colette in the street, “Well, what are you doing today?” I asked.

She evidently wasn’t doing a lot apart from meeting her boyfriend, Bill, that afternoon to go to the cinema.

“Nick and I are off to the beach, it’s a glorious day, want to come?” I said, but thought, “You really like the idea, its a perfect day, it would be good to go with Nick and his friend. You can easily find an excuse with Bill.”

Colette brightened, “Well, I, yes, yes that would be really good fun, it’s a perfect day for the beach. What time shall we meet?” Nick was looking at me almost opened mouthed.

We arranged to pick her up at her house in an hour’s time. She walked off. Nick was incredulous.

“You did that!”

“Yes the charm seems operational, so I can make her do things for a day. I can make you do things as well you know.”

“No you can’t.”

“Oh yes I can.”

“No, you can’t”

“Shall we have a coffee? You can pay.”

“No, it’s your turn.”

“Bet you will pay.”

“No, I won’t!”

It was a good cup of coffee, Nick paid, which was very generous of him as it was not, of course, his turn...

We picked Colette up at her house. Nick was struck dumb as she came down the garden path in a short denim skirt, white top and one long blue sock and one long white sock. I thought he would appreciate the joke; it had been an easy mental suggestion to make.

I was not so impressed by her dog, which yapped away around my ankles as we stood at her front door. I was still cross about Trevor and not looking favourably on dogs at all. Mentally I commanded it to “shut up and go away,” and was really annoyed when it did nothing of the sort. So, I did not have mental command of the whole animal kingdom for a day. Pity, but command of Colette looked more than promising, certainly for Nick and probably for me, I glanced at her long legs beneath her denim skirt, yes very promising!

Colette and I chatted away as we drove towards the coast, gradually Nick joined in the conversation. I think a combination of the mismatched socks, the lengthy brown thighs visible in the front of the car and the dawning realisation that this was real and unless I was a real bastard he was going to have the pleasure of Colette sometime during the day had, to start with, rather upset his conversational style.

I felt a lot better, a lot cooler to be precise, stepping out of the car in shorts and a shirt compared to when I was there the week before in my hoody and gloves. Colette was enthusiastic about the beach we had taken her to; she had not been there before.

“Oh I do like to be beside the seaside,” she sang, “I am so glad you asked me to come.”

We sauntered along the sand at the margin between dry sand and the surf talking, joking and laughing. A particularly big wave almost caught Colette and she dodged past us up the sand laughing. “Time for a swim, I think,” she called.

We changed into swimming costumes. Now of course I could have made Colette swim in the ‘all together’ but that seemed a little unsubtle. After all it was Nick’s day. What I did arrange was for Colette to let her towel slip exposing her breasts for a second or two as she changed. They were worth seeing. The effect on Nick was amusing, his eyes went really wide and he looked hurriedly away, his own towel beginning to tent. He gave me a look of panic.

“Oops” said Colette, “I hope you boys didn’t see... oh Nick, I see you did! You are naughty!” She was looking at the towel around his waist rather obviously held away from Nick’s body by an erection.

“I, err.” He went really red.

“Nick, I wouldn’t worry I’m sure Colette’s seen such things before. When did you last see Bill’s?” Mentally I instructed her to answer unconcernedly.

“Oh, not last night because it was all dark in his room. Yes it must have been Saturday.”

Nick was again speechless.

“What were you doing Saturday?” I asked.

“Well he was round my place and getting quite amorous on the sofa. Mum was out. I suggested we shower together and, as we did that with the lights on, so I saw Bill’s prick then.” All said in a very matter of fact way.

“Was it all hard?”

“Course it was! Lovely and hard just like a girl likes it to be, specially when I squeezed all that shower gel on my hands just before we got in the shower and massaged his balls with it. He didn’t half stand up straight! Shall we go swimming?”

“Come on then!” I ran with Colette down to the water leaving a painfully erect Nick wondering how he was going to stuff his cock into his swimming shorts and how much better was the day going to get?

We had a lot of fun swimming about, splashing, laughing and generally larking about.

I decided it was time to do something about getting Nick and Colette together. Mentally I suggested to Colette it would be rather fun to pull Nick’s trunks down and swim off with them. The ‘power’ was so easy to use, and such fun. Now getting a boy’s trunks off is easier said than done but it was the element of surprise that caught Nick out. One moment he was standing there, waist deep in water, the next he was tripped and overbalanced by the trunks around his ankles and Colette was off, giggling and waving them over her head. Nick was after her and of course caught her. He needed no encouragement from me to repay the trick. A tussle ensued and I was not surprised to see Nick holding both pieces of Colette’s bikini aloft and a bare breasted Colette still holding Nick’s trunks. Really Colette was most attractively endowed and I felt myself rising a little at the sight. Now what was I to encourage? Well it seemed to me not really fair to join in, it was Nick’s party after all and it would be a bit embarrassing for Nick to have me just sit and watch (though I could of course have made it a real turn on for both of them to have me there issuing instructions!) So, resisting that idea, I mentally aroused Colette’s interest in Nick and encouraged her to entice him into the dunes for some intimacy. Of course Nick would not actually need much enticing but I am sure he would enjoy the idea of Colette trying to get him into the dunes rather than vise versa. Naturally my instruction worked, I did not expect anything else. I gave the appearance of starting to follow but Nick was quick to wave me away.

Unwanted, I came out of the sea and wandered off, feeling if the truth is told, a bit frustrated (again), in search of some interest. It was different from the week before. I was not, this time, invisible though I soon realised ‘the power’ enabled me to achieve the same effect if I wished. After a time I came across two girls sunbathing completely nude, well that’s what I thought but I had no sooner appeared around the corner of a dune quite a way from them than towels were pulled quickly into place obscuring what may or may not have been visible. I was half way to lamenting not being invisible when I simply mentally instructed them that they had not and did not see me. Their immediate relaxation revealed the success of my instruction. I casually sauntered up to them and they paid me no attention whatsoever, as they uncovered revealing they were indeed unclothed, and they remained so even when I stood over them ogling them in a most ungentlemanly way. No need for surreptitious glances instead I could stare and stare. It was very pleasant, but it would be more pleasant if I could touch. I thought to them, you feel aroused but you do not want to let your friend know, so you lay still thinking about sex, desperately wanting to touch yourself. You imagine what it would be like to be touched and you will think my touching is your imagination exciting you.

Despite my instruction not to let each other know, they were not completely still. I could watch the tell tale signs of arousal appearing before my watching and interested eyes. A certain flush spreading across their bodies, the engorgement of nipples and areole, the appearance of tongues to wet lips, a rubbing together and easing apart of thighs. The effect was contagious. Within my swimming shorts my cock lengthened, as the blood pumped into it raising it ready for use. Kneeling between the girls I touched one breast on either side of me, just a light caress. There was a mutual intake of breath. I had their attention or rather their attention was concentrated on just one place on their bodies. I drew my fingertips up the breasts to stroke their hardening nipples, gently squeezing and pulling. The girls were trying to remain still but it was a very mobile stillness. I relaxed, feeling happy and content once again—not surprisingly with two pairs of breasts to play with, to wobble, to tickle, to stroke and generally manipulate.

The sun on my back was hot; the skies were blue with hardly a cloud in the sky. Why is it breasts are so wonderful? I played with them for quite a time and then let my fingertips start a journey downwards running this way and that across their tummies until I reached the slight rise of the mons with its covering of hair. One was a riot of dark curls, the other a modest and heavily tidied patch of fine, fair, straight hairs looking almost as if they had been combed with a parting down the middle. I dallied a while, stroking the hair, even twining it in my fingers before finding their partly obscured slits and letting my fingers follow a natural trail—a little deepening valley downwards. The girls, deep in their imagined dreams, responded with their thighs opening to reveal all. I shuffled backwards on my knees across the sand for a better view. Again it is odd the interest, no fascination a girl’s sex holds for a man and, indeed, it is fair to say in these modern and enlightened times, some women. I had the leisure to inspect, to examine and compare. The girls were very different. It was not just that their faces were very different, their heights different, their hair different, their breasts different but their pudenda was very different. Let me describe them to you, though I do this from memory, as I was not taking notes or detailed measurements at the time. The fair girl’s was secret with narrow outer labia; just a few fair hairs decorating it and the inner lips also narrow, small and almost hidden. I am not saying it was not attractive. No, no, quite the opposite. Framed by her soft thighs it was, as I said, secret and inviting. It was also, as I could clearly see, very wet and therefore desperately in need of some assistance. The dark haired girl’s was quite different. Generous and full. Clam shaped with thick inner lips, long and frilled, needing to be eased apart to reveal the hidden entrance within. I could see, from my close inspection, little beads of moisture standing where they joined. The slight flexing of the thighs causing little ripples of movement. You will appreciate I was very close, able to see the smallest detail.

It was the dark girl I touched first. My finger running lightly down where the lips came together, not enough to part them but enough to send a shudder through her body. A moan escaped from her. A little more pressure on my second run down the edge of the lips and they parted like a clamshell opening revealing the moist pinkness within and the dark entrance to her tunnel. I began slowly to swirl my finger around, moving closer to the entrance. My eyes turned to her companion. I had two hands after all. There was no need to part the fair girl. Indeed very little to part. I touched, she wriggled, I began to stroke in circles, stirring the wetness and, as with her companion, heading for her secret entrance.

A pleasant activity in the sunshine. Masturbating two pretty girls. My cock stood out from me long, hard and in need of attention. My fingers played in the hot wetness, pulling and pushing the pink folds, and then in unison, I pushed one finger from each hand forwards so that they slowly disappeared inside each of the girls. One finger, then two and then three together, moving and simulating the motion of a piston sliding oiled and smooth in and out, in and out, in and out. Rather like a cock in a vagina really!

The girls were moaning and wriggling, it was clear to me that it would not be long before they came. But I was disturbed in my work. I heard a shout behind me and turned, my fingers pulling from the girls. Two men were running in my direction. I quickly sized up the situation. What did they think I was doing kneeling between their girls, apparently with one hand busy between each of their thighs? Well wouldn’t you have been a bit annoyed and concerned and come running. But I was safe in the power, mentally I projected, “you realise you are completely unconcerned by the man with your girls, he is no threat at all. What you are concerned about is the eroticism of what you see, you are aroused by is the sight of your naked girlfriend, you want to fuck her but, of course, not in front of your friends, unless she doesn’t mind!” To the girls I instructed, “your erotic thoughts have made you really ready for sex, you want your boyfriend to fuck you and you do not mind at all about your friends seeing you. Ask him.”

The men came running up big grins on their faces. Not surprisingly, perhaps they hadn’t seen the other girl naked before and almost certainly not with thighs rather spread, sex red, swollen and glistening in the sunshine. Their trunks bulged.

“Well,” said one of the girls, “good to see you boys and I can see you are pleased to see us! Come on get those off!” They did not need any more encouragement, though there were sheepish glances sideways, no doubt comparing cock size. No oral foreplay, which was a shame, as that was something that was growing on me as a spectator sport, but a dive between the thighs and immediate penetration. I sat watching and thinking I’d take over when one came, it would be an easy mental suggestion, when it occurred to me it would be rather fun to expand the foursome to a proper orgy. After all I’d never been invited to an orgy—Mr. and Mrs. Rupert Penistand invite you to a candlelit orgy. Drinks 7.30 pm. Orgy at 8.00. Black tie. RSVP. I liked the idea and set off to find some ‘volunteers’ confident in my 24 hours of control. I commanded my first two couples to slow the pace, prolong the lovemaking and not come until I gave permission. It would not be much of an orgy if most of the players had lost interest and, importantly, ability; by the time I had assembled all the participants.

At the next dune I spotted a well shaped girl in a bright yellow bikini standing by a couple of towels looking towards, presumably, her partner a little way off and heading for the sea. I was delighted by how quickly I had found a couple to add to my orgy. Mentally I projected that she would be delighted to see me, an old and intimate friend of both her and her partner, moreover her arousal would be quick and intense. Coming up to her with a big grin on my face I pulled her to me and kissed her, slipping my hand into her bikini bottoms and squeezing her right cheek. I was unprepared for the reaction or the stinging slap on the cheek closely followed by a torrent of French. I was completely thrown by this and my indecision gave time for her partner to come running up. I was trying to deal with her and totally unprepared for his attack on me propelling me backwards onto the sand by a well aimed punch, a punch, I might mention, which left me with an impressive black eye for days afterwards. Mentally projecting “Stop, Stop” as I sprawled on the ground, I guessed what had gone wrong. The girl was still screaming at me but the man had stopped and was standing still looking puzzled and angry. Mentally I tried a “there’s been a misunderstanding, nothing is wrong, this man on the sand is not a threat.” Visibly he relaxed, my surmise being that the girl did not speak English but he did. My mental commands to her were of no effect, as they were not understood. She could no more understand me than Colette’s dog could. Unfortunately my schoolboy French was appalling. What was I to do?

Rising, I backed away followed by the still gesticulating girl who dragged the man after her evidently trying to encourage him to do something about the situation. His irresolution evidently annoyed her and she took matters in her own hands and started hitting me on the chest. I turned and ran back across the sand and over the dune to the others. They had heard the shouts and, as I came running, the two men stood looking, the girls still stretched out on the sand.

The sight of two naked men very obviously erect and fresh from coupling with two equally naked girls stopped my pursuers dead in their tracks. This gave me my opportunity. I explained to the man that this was a naturist part of the beach and I had merely been indicating to his girl that she was overdressed but she had misunderstood. Mentally I projected that he should accept what I was saying, moreover he should encourage his girl to fit in with the local custom and he should set her an example. The girl’s face was a picture as she took in his translation of my hastily invented nonsense. She was even more surprised when he pulled down his trunks to join the band of naturists, though his thickening cock, revealed that it was not just the prospect of being in the natural state that was on his mind.

She was not, of course, convinced but my ruse did, to an extent work, she grabbed her partner by the hand and pulled him away talking all the while and clearly cross with him. As they disappeared over the dunes I saw he was now drooping. I think he was in for a bit of a rough time. Still, I was no longer being attacked and was able to sit down and rethink the situation, my orgy now rather forgotten, though not by the two couples who were going at it hammer and tongs again. I sat nursing my bruises thinking I would need to be more careful with ‘the power’ in future and not just blindly assume all was well. The sound of lovemaking behind me got louder and I realised all parties were desperately trying to come. The girls had, almost certainly, never had such a long and vigorous ride before because the friction would inevitably have brought a creamy conclusion long before. “Oh go on then, come!” I projected. The cries as the four simultaneously came must have startled people for quite a way around! The frantic activity slowed and the men pulled out flopping exhausted on their backs, their penises wet, wilting and still seeping a little onto their stomachs. The girls on their backs lying motionless but for their heaving chests and widely open thighs, immodest in the extreme, showing their swollen sex now oozing the men’s ejaculate. Each to his own but I found the visible aftermath of their coupling erotic and despite my bruising it had the predictable effect. I was about to suggest, well command really, some rather erotic activity when I realised the foursome were actually, every one, fast asleep due to being totally exhausted. Pity, pretty pink tongues licking ejaculate from a friend’s sex would have been a pleasing tableau, as would the search for further ejaculate to consume. I wonder where the girls could have found that?

I wandered off, still hurting from the unprovoked attack on me... all right, provoked attack. My fault for not being more careful. I went in search of Nick and Colette. After a time I found them, a very satisfied looking Nick and a happy Colette. Both dressed again in their swimming things and sitting on beach towels.

“What on Earth happened to your face? It looks like someone hit you. It’s a really shiner of a black eye.” Colette was up and looking closely at me with a look of concern on her face, “What did you do to provoke that?”

Now I liked the concern bit but not the ready assumption that it was my fault. Which it wasn’t. Well all right, it was sort of my fault. Colette was, however, someone I could use ‘the power’ to adjust... and I did.

“You poor thing, Nick get off that towel and let him lie down. We need something cold as a compress to help the swelling go down.”

In a rather feeble voice, “I said perhaps a kiss would help the swelling.” Colette obliged.

“Nick take that spare towel and go and wet it in the sea so we can put it on the swelling.” Off Nick went looking a bit cross. I think he could see where things were heading, particularly when he noticed another swelling, this time in my shorts, the direct result of Colette leaning over me and her breasts hanging particularly freely downwards in her bikini.

“That’s better. I think, Colette, it would feel much better if you could rest your hand on the swelling.” Now Colette is not stupid and could spot a double entendre as big as that one.” Her eyes flicked to my shorts and back to my face. She broke into a broad grin.

“Oh yes, and the rest. A gently massage from the nurse and you’ll be up in no time! Ha, ha. I think the word for men is incorrigible.” But of course she was going to put her hand on my cock, with ‘the power’ at my disposal she really had no alternative.

“Thanks Nick,” said Colette taking the now wet towel and putting it on my face. It did feel better. “I’m afraid our patient here has more than just a swelling on his face. I shall have to reduce this other swelling as well. Now,” she looked straight at me, “would a cold compress help?”

“I think that would only give temporary relief, I think it needs stronger treatment.”

“Well, let’s look at the problem. Let me take get those shorts out of the way. I need to examine the problem.”

Nick looked cross. “I expect,” I said turning to him, “that if you display the same symptoms, it is catching you know, then nurse Colette will perform the same procedure on you. Won’t you nurse?”

“Two treatments in one day may be a bit much!”

“You can take it, can’t you Nick?”

“You bet, three even.”

“Greedy, Nurse Colette may have to punish you. You wouldn’t like that, would you?”

Nick grinned.

Colette tugged at my shorts, “Ah, I see the problem.” My erect cock lay across my stomach, “it is very swollen isn’t it? How did that happen? See Nick how swollen the head is.”

“I really don’t want to look at his dick.” Nick was rather embarrassed which seemed a bit ridiculous, as it was my cock that was on show.

“I’ll try a bit of manipulation, that may help.” Colette’s slim fingers encircled my penis lifting it off my stomach. “I’m sure this head should be covered up but,” her fingers pulled upwards, “I can’t seem to cover it easily, this foreskin seems to slip down all by itself.” She moved the skin up and down, covering and then revealing the shiny head. Nick was sort of looking away but watching at the same time.

“Nick, get your cock out I want to compare it, see if it has the same symptoms.” Colette pulled Nick’s trunks down as well. His cock was not as stiff as mine but it had been used only a little before.

“Not as bad, that’s good.” She took hold of it. “I’ve never held two cocks at once before, aren’t I a lucky girl! Oh dear, Nick’s symptoms are worsening—growing you might say.”

“Did that kiss help on your face? Shall I try one on...?” Colette lent forward and, I think the word sucked describes it best, simply took me into her mouth. I looked at Nick and grinned. He gave me the thumbs up sign. Colette was busy, her tongue tickling and playing with my cock head. She was good. I reached up and released her breasts from her bikini top. Colette let my cock drop from her mouth.

“Does that feel better?”

“Much.”

“Swelling’s not going down is it?”

“Hardly!” We laughed.

My hands were still moulding her breasts and playing. Colette looked down.

“Should you be doing that to the nurse?”

“I’m sure she is pleased to get her starchy uniform off.”

Colette was kneeling and leaning towards me, mouth once more at work. The direction of Nick’s eyes showed he was admiring her bottom, his strengthening cock showed he had an idea in mind, one that involved the removal of the rest of the ‘uniform’. It only took a bit of a tug and her bikini was down around her knees and Nick was on his knees pushing at her from behind seeking entrance. Colette pushed back and it was clear close contact had been made. He came up close behind her so her bottom was touching his stomach. Colette began a rocking motion onto my cock, away from Nick’s and back again. Of course it meant Nick and I were looking at each other over Colette. We grinned stupidly at one another. We had been friends since junior school but this was a very new-shared experience for us. Back and forth rocked Colette, in and out came our two cocks in turn—one in her mouth, one in her vagina.

“Colette, mind if we swap?” said Nick, “only I didn’t, you know, get, well blown by you before.”

My cock reappeared from between Colette’s lips once more, “Hey boys I’ve not done this before. It’s cool. Yes I suppose so, why not?” She pulled off Nick; his cock reappeared and bounced wetly upwards now released from its warm wet home. Colette shuffled around on the sand and looked at Nick’s penis. “Oh, yes I suppose it would be a bit wet from me wouldn’t it? Her tongue flipped out and tickled the end before licking the underside.

Nick’s grin broadened, “Wow, careful Colette that’s almost too good!”

Meanwhile I put my hands on Colette’s bottom cheeks and positioned myself to push in. I’ve always thought it was rather a ‘matey’ thing to do—sharing a girl, swapping places, following the other but of course I’d never done it before—until now. I pushed at Colette, where Nick had been moments before. I closed my eyes as I felt my penis slip up into her; a feeling of wet slippery hotness enveloped me.

This was the best of both worlds, fucking for real and watching a live blowjob at the same time! But it could not last.

“Bet you come first,” I said to Nick.

“No boys, the idea is I come first,” said Colette releasing Nick, “I don’t want to be left high and, well, wet with a pair of useless floppies.”

“Floppies?” queried Nick.

“Oh that’s good, keep doing that. Floppy spent pricks, I don’t mean you two boys. Ha ha. Yeah but I do mean your two pricks, so no coming ‘til I’m ready, OK?”

Easier said than done. Nick and I worked at keeping her under control but her movements were getting more frantic. I reached under her to play with her whilst minimising my own movement. Nick pulled out leaving his cock waving in front of her face as, working at her breasts. Colette’s breathing became faster, in little short pants before she cried out her orgasm washing through her.

Mission accomplished! We waited until Colette had recovered. Nick presented himself, was accepted, and we were off again. It was actually me who came first, but to be fair, Nick had already come once that day. I misjudged and realised it was going to happen. Firm long strokes as my penis ejaculated into Colette. So much of sex is in the mind, rather than in actual feeling. I suspect it was the thought of me pulsing into Colette that sent Nick over the edge, his face screwed up as he repeated what I had just done, but at the other end of Colette, and into her pretty mouth.

We lay naked, rather wet and a bit messy on the sand together.

“Was that good, or was that good?” I asked.

“Mmm,” said Colette.

“Where’d that ‘floppy’ term come from,” said Nick after a while.

“Oh, its a word us girls used when we were at school. It made us laugh a lot. I remember Sally Vere used to make jokes about Bill and his floppy. We used to dissolve in giggles if we saw him putting a floppy disk in his laptop. Silly looking back on it now. She said he always came too soon. She really made us laugh with her stories. That was of course before Bill and I started going out and of course he’s much better now. Don’t want to be disloyal and all that. Though, come to think of it why am I fucking you two when...”

A little mental nudging and all was well again.

The rest of the afternoon was comparatively uneventful. The three of us enjoyed swimming, ice creams and the usual beach activities. What is worthy of mention is that just as we got back to the car park I saw that red haired girl again. I certainly did fancy her but of course, as I had established when invisible, there was no chance for me there. I watched as she and her friend got in their car and drove off. Colette noticed and laughed,

“Not much point watching those two, you’re not their type at all. I’m more their type if you know what I mean. Not actually friends but I’ve played tennis before now with the redhead, Lesley, she’s good.”

“Yes,” I said, “I know. Pretty though.”

We drove back to town to drop Colette off. She wanted to be dropped at Bill’s. It was getting dark and I thought I’d do Nick one more favour. I thought to Colette, “You’ve had such a lovely day you decide to thank Nick, no both the boys, with a blowjob.” Why should I be left out?

It was not as good as on the beach but I certainly wasn’t complaining. Nor was Nick to judge from his rather stupid smile as she left the car. To be fair to him he had come in her mouth moments before.

“There you are Nick, off she goes up the steps and back to her boyfriend. He is going to be just furious she came to the beach today with us and has come back so late. He’d kill you if he realised what she’s licking off her lips now. Crikey there he is and... and he’s kissed her right on the mouth! We’d better quickly drive on.”

“Well, was that a good day Nick? Was that what you wanted?”