The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Them Do Things: The Contest

By Mountain Man

The next day April failed to appear for what had become daily sessions. Although I was a bit concerned, I decided to simply wait, and see what she’d do. The following day, she called me.

“I’m ... I’m not sure what’s happening. Things seem to be changing for me, and I’m just not sure ... I don’t know what’s going on ... I think maybe I should stop ... I’m not sure ... I don’t know what to do.”

She sounded rather upset—her voice was quivering, and I sensed that she was on the verge of tears.

“Relax, April. Just take a deep breath, and feel yourself becoming calmer. There, you feel better now, don’t you.”

“Yes. I do. I feel better.”

“Would you like to come over now and talk about this?”

“Yes, I guess I’d better. I’ll be there soon.”

When she arrived, I did my best to reassure her. I told her that if she wanted to stop at any time, she was free to do so. She took a deep breath when I said that, and I could see the tension leaving her body.

“What is it that’s disturbing you, April? Would you like to discuss it?”

“I don’t know what’s happening to me. I don’t understand it. Well, I guess I do know what’s happening; it must be the hypnosis. I’m doing such strange things, and I can’t seem to stop it.”

“What happened April?”

“At the end of our last session, I couldn’t stop looking at the pictures on your coffee table. I hate pictures like those, but I couldn’t help myself. On my way home, I stopped at a newsstand and bought a girlie magazine. I’m not even sure why. I just don’t do things like that, but I couldn’t seem to help myself. It was like a compulsion. And when I got home, I couldn’t stop looking at the pictures. They got me so hot, and I kept touching myself, and looking, and I couldn’t stop, and ...”

By this point, April was blushing and trembling. Sensing that she was on the edge of hysteria, I put hands on both of her shoulders, told her to relax and gaze into my eyes. Almost instantly she calmed and relaxed.

“You want me to help you accept your new feelings, don’t you, April.”

“I think so. I’m not sure.”

“If you’ll pause for just a moment now, April. Pause to relax. Pause to think. You’ll realize that you can easily ask for my help. Help to accept your new desires. Help to relax even more, and become very, very comfortable with your new sexy ideas. There’s every reason now to simply ask for my help, April.”

“Yes, please help me.”

“Deeply relaxed now, and wanting my suggestions.”

“Yes. Wanting them.”

“You’re no longer upset.”

“Not upset.”

“You want to accept your new feelings.”

“Accept.”

“You enjoy your new feelings.”

“Enjoy.”

“You love seeing sexy women.”

“Love.”

“Pictures of sexy women excite you.”

“Excite.”

“How do you feel about pictures of sexy women, April?”

“They excite me.”

“You love them very much, don’t you?”

“Yes. I love them very much.”

“The more revealing a picture of a sexy woman is, the more it excites you.”

“More.”

“What sort of pictures do you enjoy, April?”

“Sexy women.”

“That’s right. Would you prefer your pictures to be modest or revealing?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You want to look at revealing pictures, don’t you, April?”

“Yes.”

“What sort of pictures do you want to look at, April?”

“Revealing.”

“There’s nothing wrong with enjoying pictures of sexy woman, is there, April?”

“Nothing wrong.”

“It’s natural to enjoy seeing pictures of women’s bodies, and seeing how sexy and aroused they feel.”

“Natural.”

“You feel good about your new level of enjoyment.”

“Good.”

“You get so excited when you see pictures of sexy women. You love that so much.”

“So much.”

“You accept your new feelings, and deeply enjoy them.”

“Enjoy them.”

“Good girl. How will you feel when you stop to buy girlie magazines on your way home?”

“Excited.”

“That’s right. Will you be upset?”

“No. Accept it.”

“That’s right. You enjoy it so much, don’t you?”

“So much.”

“Good girl.”

I continued this conditioning for another hour or so, having her look at explicit photographs from time to time, accompanying the viewing with suggestions of arousal. She was gently rubbing herself, softly moaning, deeply aroused.

After I awakened her, she appeared calm, very relaxed, and still slightly aroused. I was pleased to notice that she unconsciously rubbed a breast with one hand as we talked. This time, when I drew her attention to the erotic pictures on my coffee table, she was riveted.

“What do you think about these pictures, April?’

“Oh, they’re so hot. I love them. They’re so incredibly sexy. I think I’ll buy some magazines like these on my way home.”

“Are you comfortable with that idea, April?”

“Yes, I am. It’s strange, I can remember that pictures like this used to upset me, but I don’t feel that way anymore. These pictures excite me, and for some reason, it seems easy to accept that.”

“Good girl, April.”

* * *

In her next session, I continued this theme.

“How do you feel about pictures of sexy women, April.”

“I love them.”

“Have you been looking at pictures?”

“Yes. I bought some magazines. I love looking at them.”

“Now, April, I want you to look at the picture of this sexy woman. How do you feel about it?”

“Excited.”

“She’s revealing her body isn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“How does she feel about showing her body?”

“Excited.”

“She’s a sexy girl, isn’t she, April”

“Sexy girl.”

“Sexy girls take their clothes off, don’t they, April?”

“Yes.”

“What do sexy girls do, April?”

“Take their clothes off.”

“Tell me again what sexy girls do.”

“Take their clothes off.”

“You’re a sexy girl, aren’t you, April?”

“Sexy.”

“You’re so very sexy, April. What do you want to do?”

“Take my clothes off?”

“That’s right, you want to take your clothes off. You feel that strongly now. A strong desire. Look again at the woman in the photograph. You’d like to be as excited as she is, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why is she so excited, April?”

“She’s showing her body.”

“What did she do to show her body?”

“Took her clothes off.”

“How can you be just as excited as she is?”

“Show my body.”

“You’re wanting that, aren’t you, April?”

“Wanting it.”

“What are you wanting to do, April?”

“Excited.”

“What is it that will get you very, very excited, April?”

“Show my body. Take my clothes off.”

“Who do sexy, hypnotized girls take their clothes off for, April?”

“You?”

“For men. They loving showing their body to men, isn’t that right?”

“Love it.”

“How do you feel about showing your body to men, April?”

“I love it.”

“Good girl. You want to arouse men with your body, don’t you, April?”

“Want to.”

“You love arousing men with your sexy body, don’t you, April?”

“Love it.”

“You want to show men your body and watch them become aroused, don’t you, April?”

“Want to.”

“What do you want to do, April?”

“Arouse men.”

“How will you do that, April?”

“Show my body.”

“How will you show your body, April? What will you need to do?”

“Take off my clothes.”

“Good girl. You want to arouse me right now, don’t you April?”

“Yes.”

“What would you like to do right now to arouse me, April?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You want to take your clothes off for me, April. You will feel so very, very sexy and aroused as you do. Just thinking about it now is getting you aroused. You want to take your clothes off for me, don’t you, April?”

“Should I do that?”

“Yes, you should, April. You want to, and it’s natural for you. It’s natural for you to want to take your clothes off for me, isn’t it, April?”

“Natural.”

“And you do want to take your clothes off for me and show me your sexy body, April. Let yourself want it as you tell me. Tell me what you want to do now, April?”

“Take my clothes off.”

“Good girl, April. How will you feel when you do that?”

“Excited.”

“Go ahead now. You can do what you want, April.”

I switched on some striptease music, the music that the club plays for its contests. As I continued to encourage her, she slowly began to unbutton her blouse. At first, she was slow, hesitant. I could see the remaining reluctance in her posture. Her eyes were wide, unfocused, that deeply hypnotized look that I find so erotic.

Under the influence of a drone of suggestion, she removed her blouse, unfastened her bra, slid off her skirt. Her movements became smoother, more confident. As I continued to arouse her with my voice, her breathing quickened. When I suggested she remove her panties, she paused, and in a plaintive, little girl voice, she asked,

“Should I do that? Is that OK?”

“You want to do that, don’t you, April?”

“Want to.”

“You want to show me everything, don’t you, April?”

“Yes.”

“You’re a sexy, hypnotized girl, and you want to arouse me by showing me your body. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Go ahead.”

More relaxed and sure of herself now, she removed the last of her clothing and stood naked before me. Under the influence of my suggestions, she began to touch herself. She stroked and caressed herself, becoming more and more aroused as I deepened her trance, plied her with suggestions of desire, of wanting to touch, wanting to display herself, to show me her sexy body and her sexual arousal.

From time-to-time she whispered a soft breathy, “no.” Each time she did, I replied, “yes,” and she responded by panting even more heavily, and stroking more quickly. After I time, I began to chant, “yes ... yes ... yes ...” She quickly picked up the cadence, repeating, “yes ... yes ... yes,” as her auto-erotic movements grew in intensity. When she orgasmed, she continued to murmur, “yes ... yes ... yes,” while her body quivered with pleasure.

* * *

April’s evening visits were normally around 7PM. The next day she failed to appear at her usual time. I waited, wondering at her absence. Finally at around 11PM there was a light, hesitant knock on the door.

She stood at the entrance, face streaked with tears, body trembling. She was openly sobbing, her voice a low wail.

“I remember what happened last night. I took all my clothes off while you watched. I touched myself in front of you. I can’t do this. I want to, but I can’t. I shouldn’t. I know I shouldn’t. I want to show my body, but it’s wrong. I can’t believe I want it, but I do. I do want it. I do. But I shouldn’t. Oh god, oh god, I’m scared. I’m so scared. Please help me. I don’t want to feel this way. Help me, please.”

Gently I grasped her arm, guided her through the door, and tilted her head upward towards mine.

“Take a deep, deep relaxing breath, April ... Now another ... and another ... deep, relaxing breaths ... deep, relaxing breaths ... there, you feel better now, don’t you?”

“Yes. So much better.”

“You want me to help you let go of all your worries and cares, so you can easily do what you want, don’t you, April?”

“Yes. Please.”

“What will you want to do when all your cares and worries are completely gone, April.”

“Reveal my body. Excite men by showing myself.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to imagine an open suitcase before you. An empty case that’s waiting to be filled. Can you see that now?”

“Yes. Empty. Waiting to be filled.”

“Good girl, April. Now, I want you to begin to place everything that worries you inside the suitcase. Everything that troubles you. Any feelings that you’re doing wrong go into the case. Feelings of shame or guilt go into the case. Anything that holds you back from fulfilling your desire goes into the case. All your worries go into the case. All your cares go into the case. The case is just the right size. It holds everything. Are you packing the suitcase now, April?”

“Yes. All my worries.”

“Good girl, April. Tell me when you’ve finished packing the suitcase.”

“Finished.”

“Very good, April. Is everything that troubles you in the suitcase now?”

“Everything.”

“Good. Are there any worries or cares that are not in the suitcase?”

“No. No worries or cares.”

“Is all your guilt and shame in the suitcase where it can’t trouble you?”

“In the suitcase.”

“Good girl. Now shut the lid of the suitcase, and close the clasp. How does it feel to have everything that holds you back closed away in the suitcase?”

“So good. So free.”

“That’s right. When you do what you really want, when you show your body, how will you feel?”

“So excited. No worries.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to watch as I tie the suitcase to a stake in the ground with a light strong cord. Do you see it tied in place?

“Yes. In place.”

“Good. Now I’m attaching a large, beautiful balloon to the case, a very large, very pretty balloon. Can you see it?”

“Yes.

“What color is the balloon, April?”

“Blue. So pretty.”

“That’s right, April. Now I’m handing you a pump that’s attached to the balloon. This balloon is to carry the suitcase away. Do you want the suitcase to be carried off by the balloon?”

“Yes. Want it.”

“Do you want to pump up the balloon so that all your worries and cares can float away?”

“Yes. Float away.”

“How will you feel when they float away?”

“Happy. Free.”

“Good girl. Now begin to pump up the balloon. Watch it get bigger and bigger and bigger as you pump. Say “pump” each time you work the pump, and see the lovely blue balloon get bigger and bigger.”

“Pump ... pump ... pump ... pump”

“Good girl, April. It gets bigger and bigger and it’s lifting the suitcase off the ground. Only the rope is holding the suitcase now. When the rope is cut, the balloon will carry the suitcase away. Continue to fill the balloon.”

“Pump ... pump ... pump”

“It’s completely full now. Ready to float away. What are you wanting right now, April?”

“Float away. Feel free.”

“Good girl, April. Now I’m handing you a lovely set of golden scissors. They’re for cutting the rope. What will happen when you cut the rope, April?”

“Float away.”

“And how will you feel?”

“Free. Happy.”

“Good girl. Are you ready to cut the rope now?”

“Ready.”

“Go ahead and cut it, tell me when you see the balloon floating away.”

“Floating away.”

“Very good. Watch it get smaller and smaller as it floats away. So far away, getting so small. So distant. Tell me when you can no longer see it, and you know it’s gone.”

“Gone.”

“How do you feel, April?”

“So free. Happy. No worries.”

“Good girl. What are you wanting to do right now?”

“Strip for you. Show you my body. Arouse you.”

“Very good, April.”

I turned on her dance music, and told her to begin. She moved so smoothly, so erotically. I could tell that all her resistance was gone. Her eyes were on mine, her face open, inviting, relaxed. Her expression was wanton, seductive, happy.

She slowly ran a finger over her lips, caressing them, her tongue moist and vibrant as it meet her fingertips, dancing and toying with first one, then another. Gently April cupped both breasts, slowly stroking outward, lightly pulling on the nipples through the fabric. Her eyes slid shut, her mouth opened, and she let out a soft little sigh as she repeated the caress. One hand slowly began to unbutton, the other dreamily stroked over her stomach, making small, lazy circles that suggestively moved lower and lower.

She opened her eyes and turned her smoky gaze towards me, running her tongue seductively over her lips. She’d reached the last of her buttons, slowly easing the fabric out of her skirt to free the last of them. Using both hands now, she languidly began sliding the blouse off her shoulders, swaying seductively with the music.

She leaned forward from the waist, towards me, pursing her lips into a pouty kiss. Her blouse had opened; although her breasts were still hidden, I could see a line of bare skin running from her throat down to her navel. I was so surprised! April has always been a bra-wearer. Going bare is as out of character for her as attending a black-tie affair in combat boots.

It dawned on me then that even though she had been quite distraught when coming to see me, her hypnotic conditioning must have been even deeper and more effective that I’d realized. She was dressing differently, acting differently, thinking differently. She was almost ready for the contest.

* * *

To ensure that April’s state of mind would continue to develop, I gave her a visualization exercise. After a long conditioning session, while she was still in deep hypnotic trance, I had her lie on my couch and close her eyes.

“Are you very, very deep for me, April.”

“So deep.”

“Are you ready for more training?”

“So ready.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to see a scene in your mind. I want you to see a stage—the stage at the strip club. Can you see it?”

“Yes.”

“Now, you see yourself on the stage, you’re wearing a wet T-shirt and you’re dancing. Can you see that?”

“Yes.”

“How do you look on-stage?”

“So sexy. So hot.”

“That’s right. How do you feel as you watch yourself dance?”

“I’m so turned on.”

“Good girl. Watch yourself moving—see how sexy you are. You’re enticing all the men, aren’t you?”

“Yes. They want me.”

“Look at their faces. Can you see their desire?”

“Yes. I get them hot.”

“Watch as your dance becomes more and more sexy, as you show yourself.”

“Yes. I want to show myself.”

“How do you feel as you watch?”

“So aroused. I feel so sexy.”

“Good girl. Now watch as you begin to remove your clothing.”

“Yes. I want to undress. I want to show myself.”

“Good girl. What are the men doing?”

“They’re staring. Some of them are stroking themselves.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“So sexy. I want them to desire me. I want to please them.”

“You are pleasing them. As your dance becomes more and more explicit, you can see how much they want you.”

“Yes. They want me. I’m so hot and sexy.”

“You’re touching yourself now. Everywhere.”

“Yes. I’m very turned on. I want to show them everything.”

“All you want to do now is dance and show.”

“Yes. Dance and show.”

“Nothing else is important. All you want is to dance and show.”

“Nothing else. Dance and show.”

* * *

From then on, I concentrated on helping April develop the skills that would be required to win the wet T-shirt contest. I continued to reinforce her new attitudes and desires, but this was really just light maintenance—my hypnotic conditioning has done its job, and there was no longer any question but that she would compete. I spent hours working with her on erotic postures, seductive moves, ways to entice. We developed a dance routine together, and she practiced it endlessly, until each movement and nuance was as natural to her as breathing.

Although we worked on polish, I knew that she had one advantage that the experienced women she’d be competing against couldn’t match. The typical participant is young, shapely, practiced at giving a show, and in it strictly for the money. Many of them are professional strippers, there to pick up some extra cash. Although these women are skilled at erotic displays, most are feigning arousal, even if with great enthusiasm. April didn’t suffer from that particular shortcoming. Her arousal was very, very real, and there’s no substitute for the real thing.

As we continued to work on her routine, I also continued her arousal conditioning. In response to my suggestions, she quickly attained a very deep state of arousal, right on the edge of orgasm. The intensity that she projected while in this condition was simply stunning; you’d have to see it to believe it! With her lovely body, and the hypnotically-induced gracefulness of her movements, I was sure she’d be a shoo-in for the contest.

In addition to the long daily conditioning sessions with me, I was also having her spend a couple of hours a day doing self-induced conditioning in front of a mirror. Her hypnotically pliant mind was further opened by these exercises. She repeated phrases over and over again—“I want to show my sexy body”, “It arouses me to strip for men”, “I love being a sexy stripper.”

At last came the day I’d been waiting for. She presented herself for her daily training, and before I had a chance to put her into trance, she announced, “I’m ready. I want this. I want it so much. I’m ready, and I can’t wait any longer.”

“What are you ready for, April?”

“The wet T-shirt contest. I can’t think about anything else. I dream about it. I long for it. I’ve never wanted to do anything as much as I want this. And I’m going to win. I know I am. I can feel it. I’m so ready. I’m so hot and sexy. I want to display my body, have all the men desire me, show them everything. Please, can I do it? Please?”

I smiled, and nodded.

* * *