The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Them Do Things: The Contest

By Mountain Man

At our next session, I raised the question of our contest. “How are you feeling about it now, April?”

“Well, I still don’t want to be in a wet T-shirt contest. I really don’t like the idea. But, I’m feeling less certain that I’m going to be able to resist.”

“Oh, why is that?”

“I’m really not sure. It’s just that I’m finding myself wanting your suggestions more. I just love the feeling of being hypnotized by you. And it seems more and more natural to want to do what you tell me. I guess part of it is that if you’re going to so much trouble, it would be ungrateful of me to be unresponsive. I mean, I know you’re trying really hard to make me feel good—and you are. If all I’m doing is resisting it’s really not fair to you. But I know I don’t want to do it. It’s so confusing.”

“Yes, I can see that it’s confusing for you, April. You’ll feel much better if you simply relax and go to sleep now, won’t you?”

“Yes. Relax and go to sleep.”

“Just let yourself sleep, more and more deeply, and that confusion will clear now. You know what you want to do, don’t you, April?”

“Yes. Follow your suggestions.”

“That’s right, April. My suggestions are just perfect for you, aren’t they?”

“Perfect for me.”

“I’ll give you new things to think about and you enjoy that, don’t you?”

“Yes. Enjoy it.”

I sensed that she was ready for the next step of her training. My plan was to engage her senses, heighten her awareness of bodily sensations, and intensify her arousal. I would combine hypnotic suggestions with physical stimulation in a way that that would increase her sexual responsiveness. I opened a cabinet next to the couch, and drew out a length of finely spun silk.

“Now April, I’m going to lightly stroke your face and neck with the softest, most sensuous fabric that you’ve ever felt. You’ll enjoy the sensations of this lovely, smooth cloth stroking your skin. Would you like to have that experience?”

Slowly she nodded her head. Her eyes were closed, features relaxed, lips smiling gently. I wrapped the gauzy silk around a hand, and slowly, softly began to stroke her cheek.

“How does that feel, April?”

“So soft, so nice.”

“The feel of silk against your skin is so erotic, so sensual, isn’t it?”

“Yes. It’s sexy.”

“That’s right. Notice as I stroke your neck now, how the silky fabric arouses you. You’re getting very turned on as I continue to rub your body with this soft, sexy, sensuous silk. So aroused, so sexy, April.”

“Yes. So aroused.”

“You’d like me to rub your belly, wouldn’t you, April?”

“Yes. Please.”

“Pull your shirt out of your pants. That’s right. Good girl. Now you feel the lovely, smooth fabric against your belly. No, you don’t need to open your eyes. They’re closed, and you’re deeply relaxed. It’s so nice to feel me rubbing your belly while you sleep deeply, isn’t it?”

“So nice.”

“It feels so lovely, so sexy. You love it so much, don’t you?”

“I love it.”

“This is silk, April. You love the feeling of silk against your skin, don’t you?”

“Love it.”

“You want to feel silk against your body even more, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to feel this silky fabric against your skin all over, don’t you?”

“All over.”

“I have a silk camisole and some silk panties here, April. You want to put them on now, and feel the sensations of silk against your skin, don’t you?”

“Want to put them on.”

“You’re all alone now, April, no one to see you. Go ahead and change into this soft, sexy clothing.”

I wondered if she’d willingly remove her clothing with me there. I was delighted when she opened her eyes, a vague and distant expression on her face, and slowly began to slip out of her clothes. Soon I was treated to the sight of her lovely nude body. She seemed oblivious to my presence. I had stopped talking to her, sitting quietly while enjoying my first views of her lovely rounded breasts, her sleek smooth thighs, the fleecy thatch at the base of her belly. As if in a dream, slowly, languidly she donned the silken lingerie.

Once she had finished dressing, I rose from my seat. Gently I placed fingers on her eyelids and stroked them shut while pulling her head forward onto her chest, “Even deeper now, April. So deeply asleep, so deeply responsive. Notice the feel of the soft, smooth fabric against your nipples. All your attention focused on how tight and tingly your nipples feel as the silk caresses them. What are you feeling right now, April?”

“My breasts. So tight. Feels so good.”

“That’s right, April. You love the feel of the soft sexy clothing against your bare skin. You’re so very, very aroused. Feel the silken fabric between your thighs, cupping your pussy. It gets you so hot, makes you want to touch yourself.”

“Oh yes. I want to touch myself.”

“Go ahead, April. You’re all alone now, all by yourself, so you can touch freely. Stoke over your breasts, feel how smooth everything is, how very, very tight your nipples are. More aroused than you’ve ever been.”

“More aroused.”

“That’s right. Now stroke between your legs. Feel the fabric dampening—so erotic. As you stroke, you think about how sexy hypnosis is, and how aroused you are.”

“So sexy, so aroused.”

“That’s right, April. You’re a hypnotized girl. Hypnotized girls are sexy. You feel the soft silk, and it helps you become more and more aroused. Keep stroking and feel how open you are to my suggestions. You want my deep sexy suggestions, don’t you, April?”

“Want them. So sexy.”

“That’s right, April. My voice and the soft silk arouse you so very much. You’re so tight, warm, tingly. You want to cum now. Soon you will.”

“Want it so much.”

“That’s right. You’re ready to cum now, aren’t you, April?”

“So ready.”

“Go ahead, and as you do, feel the silk against your skin. Be aware of that sensation.”

“Oooooooooooo.”

She quivered, one hand stroking over her breasts, lingering to caress the nipples, the other pressing the fabric up between her legs. She trembled, her breath coming in deep shuddering gasps. For a long, long moment she stood, lost in pleasure, and then slowly she began to sink to the floor. I helped ease her downward, her body still shaking with the intensity of her orgasm.

“Whenever you’re with me wearing this soft sexy fabric, it will help you cum, April.”

“Want to cum. So sexy.”

“Good girl.”

I told her to stop touching, and continued to give her deep suggestions as her breathing stilled and her body quieted. After a time, I had her change back into her street clothes and then awakened her.

* * *

During our next few sessions, I had her continue to focus on the sensations of the silken fabric against her skin. She quickly reached the point where only a few suggestions of arousal and heightened sensation were required to bring her to an intense climax, even without touching herself. I was very tempted to do some touching of my own, but felt it best to be prudent. I’d worked too hard to get her to this point to risk blowing it now.

In a later “nightie session”, I had her gaze at herself in the mirror, as I continued to verbally stimulate her. She was remarkably open to my conditioning.

“You feel so very sexy, don’t you, April?”

“So sexy.”

“You feel so beautiful, so sexy.”

“Yes.”

“You love your beautiful, sexy body.”

“Love it.”

“You feel more and more aroused as you see how sexy you are.”

“Aroused.”

“You’re beautiful, sexy, and aroused.”

“Yes.”

“As you look at your beautiful, sexy body, your arousal grows.”

“Grows.”

“Look at how tight and full your breasts become as you feel the lovely soft fabric against them.”

“Tight.”

“You love how they look and feel.”

“Look and feel.”

“How does your body look, April?”

“Sexy.”

“You love your sexy body, don’t you, April?”

“Love it.”

“Your body is very beautiful, isn’t it, April?”

“Yes.”

“What word would you use to describe your body, April?”

“Beautiful.”

“Good girl. How do you feel about your beautiful, sexy body, April?”

“I love it.”

“Yes, you do. You love your beautiful, sexy body. You are tingling with arousal, and you’re ready to cum now.”

“Ready.”

“Cum now, my lovely, sexy, silken April.”

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”

At the end of each session, I had her don her street clothes before awakening her. She showed no signs of being aware of these lingerie training sessions, yet I wondered if she didn’t notice how flushed she was, and how moist she had become.

Toward the end of this training week, I gave her a plain white cotton T-shirt in place of the camisole, while suggesting it was the loveliest, softest silk that she’d ever felt. She responded just as she had in the nightie, quickly reaching full arousal and orgasm in response to my suggestions.

When I asked her how she liked the shirt, she replied that it felt very soft, and that she felt sexy and beautiful while wearing it. With this, I knew I was making serious progress, and felt almost certain that I’d succeed with her. I was certain she’d respond well to the next step in my training program—deeper response to bodily sensations, combined with deeper levels of trance.

* * *

April’s session were now beginning as soon as she walked in the door. Almost instantly, she dropped into deep trance and was ready for her lesson. Today, I had her don her “silken” (actually cotton) T-shirt without a bra, and then began a new hypnotic exercise.

“Today, I’m going to touch you, April. My touch will take you deeper … much deeper. You want my hypnotic touch, don’t you?”

“Yesssssssss”

“Before I touch you, I’m going to show you something. Something very lovely. Something quite fascinating. Look at the spiral I’ve placed here on the table. See how beautiful it is. In a moment, I’ll starting it spinning. You want to watch the spiral as it spins, don’t you, April?”

“Yesssssssss”

“Watch the spiral, now. Its spin is so hypnotic, taking you deeper and deeper. You can feel it taking you deeper and deeper into hypnosis, can’t you, April?”

“Yesssssssss”

“As you gaze at the spiral and continue to go deeper, you are ready for my touch, ready to be taken deeper. Ask for me to take you deeper with my touch, April.”

“Please. Touch me. Take me deeper.”

“Good girl, April” I positioned myself behind her, and gently placed a finger tip on each breast—right hand on right breast, left on left. I began to lightly trace circles, synchronizing with the spiral, carefully avoiding the nipples. I could feel her trembling, and her breath quickening.

“My touch deepens you, April. Deep, erotic hypnosis. The spiral deepens you, April. My touch, round and round and round takes you so very, very deep. Feeling so sexy. Feeling so aroused. Going so very, very deep. My deep, erotic touch, controlling you, deepening you, turning you on, getting you so hot. How do you feel right now, April?”

“So aroused. So deep.”

“Good girl. My touch and the spiral, drawing you inward. You know that hypnotized girls are sexy, don’t you, April?”

“So sexy.”

“Say it, April.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Hypnotized girls are deeply aroused, April. Say it.”

“Hypnotized girls are deeply aroused.”

“Feel your arousal deepen as you say it again.”

“Hypnotized girls are deeply aroused.”

That’s right. What are you, April?”

“A hypnotized girl.”

“That’s right. You’re deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused, aren’t you?”

“Yesssssssss”

“Say it, April.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Let the arousal build. Again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Each time deeper and more aroused. Again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“More and more deeply hypnotized. More and more deeply aroused. Again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“How do you feel now, April?”

“Deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Good girl. Now you’re going to circle your breasts with your own hands, just like I’m doing. Place your finger tips on your breasts. Good. Now circle as you watch the spiral. Round and round and round. Deeper and deeper. More and more aroused. Say your phrase again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Each time you say it, you go deeper and become more aroused. Say it again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Again.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“How do your nipples feel, April?”

“Tight. Tingly.”

“How does your body feel?”

“Aroused.”

“Very aroused, April?”

“So aroused. So hot.”

“Good girl. I’m going to send the spiral home with you. You’ll want to keep watching the spiral and feel it circling your breasts, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“As you watch and touch, watch and touch, you’ll say your phrase over and over again, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Say your phrase now as you watch and touch.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“Will you enjoy watching, touching, and repeating your phrase?”

“Yes.”

“You’ll want to do this every day, for hours, won’t you?”

“Every day. For hours.”

“How will it feel to do this exercise?”

“So good. So sexy.”

“That’s right. You’re my good girl, April, aren’t you?”

“Your good girl.”

“You like being my good girl, don’t you?”

“Like it.”

“When you watch, and touch, and repeat, each day, you’ll be my very, very good girl, won’t you, April?”

“Your very, very good girl.”

“How will you feel when you watch, and touch, and repeat, knowing that you’re my very good girl?”

“So good. Feels so good.”

“That’s right, April. Feels so good. You may cum now, April.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

* * *

In her next lesson, I began some deeper adjustments to April’s attitudes about exhibitionism.

“How do you feel now, April?”

“I’m deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused.”

“You’re deeply relaxed and wanting my suggestions, aren’t you, April?”

“Wanting your suggestions.”

“My deep suggestions arouse you as they sink deep into your mind. You feel that, don’t you, April?”

“Arouse me. So deep.”

“Good girl. Now I want to show you some pictures. Open your eyes and look at this picture of a woman wearing a tight T-shirt. You can see her nipples through the shirt. How do you feel about this picture, April?’

“I don’t like it.”

“That’s fine, tell me why you don’t like it, April.”

“She’s showing off her body. Women shouldn’t do that.”

“That fine. It’s not important that you like the picture, but I simply want you to look at it. Are you deep for me, April?”

“So deep.”

“Good girl. You can tell that this woman’s nipples are tight and hard, can’t you?”

“Tight and hard.”

“As you look at the picture, your nipples become just like hers. Just like hers, April. What’s happening to your nipples right now?”

“Tight and hard.”

“That’s right, April. As you continue to look at the picture, your nipples become more and more tight and hard. A woman’s nipples become tight and hard when she’s aroused don’t they?”

“Yes. Aroused.”

“Since your nipples are tight and hard, you must be aroused, April.”

“Yes. Aroused.”

“How are you feeling right now, April?”

“Aroused.”

“Good girl. Continue to look at the picture, and feel how aroused you are. What are you doing right now?”

“Looking at the picture.”

“And as you look at the picture, you’re becoming aroused, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Aroused.”

“The picture is making your aroused, isn’t that right?”

“Yes. Making me aroused."’

“How is the picture making you feel, April?”

“Aroused.”

“You know now that looking at pictures of aroused women gets you aroused. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes. Gets me aroused.”

“As you look at each sexy picture, you feel the arousal of the woman in the picture, don’t you, April?”

“Arousal.”

“You feel just as sexy as she does, don’t you, April?”

“Sexy as she does.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to look at the next picture. You can see that the woman is aroused as she rubs her breasts, can’t you?”

“Yes. She’s very aroused.”

“How do you feel as you look at her, April?”

“Very aroused.”

“You’re just as aroused as she is, aren’t you, April?”

“Yes, aroused.”

“Good girl. Pictures of sexy women arouse you, you know that now, don’t you, April?”

“Yes. Arouse me.”

“Good girl.”

I continued to show April pictures of women in various states of undress, suggesting arousal as I did. She was so deeply hypnotized, and so open to my suggestion. The pictures became more and more explicit, and the women in them appeared more and more aroused. April’s breathing became rapid, her skin flushed. She was gently squirming against the couch, and her scent quickly became evident—the scent of full arousal. When, at last, I showed her a picture of a woman orgasming, and suggested that she was feeling just as aroused, April’s body shuddered and she let out a low moan. Pleased with how she was responding, I spent a few moments relaxing her, then had her awaken.

As usual, she remembered nothing of the session. I could tell she was aware of having moistened her panties, however. She was seemed unclear as to why, but was also feeling embarrassed. I pointed to the pictures, still on the coffee table, and asked her what she thought of them.

“Well, I don’t usually like pictures like these. I think they’re demeaning to women. I have to admit, though, there’s something a bit sexy about them ...” Her voice trailed off as she continued to leaf through the images. She was obviously feeling a draw, and I noticed that once again her breathing was becoming a bit ragged, although far less strongly than when entranced. After a couple of minutes of gazing at the images, she placed them on the table, and with a look of confusion and uncertainty on her face, said she had to go.

* * *