The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Them Do Things: The Contest

By Mountain Man

I knew that my suggestions were creating some conflict within April’s mind. On the one hand, the sensations I suggested were pleasurable, and she wanted to respond to that pleasure and to any suggestions that would deepen it. On the other hand, she could sense that she was beginning to stray dangerously close to her own, self-imposed limits, perhaps even beginning to stray over the line. At the start of our next session, she raised the issue.

“I’m feeling uncomfortable about where this is going, John.”

“What’s making you uncomfortable, April?”

“Your suggestions tying hypnosis to sex. I have to admit, I’ve been thinking sexy thoughts the last couple of days. I keep thinking about hypnosis, and I get all warm and tingly and sexy. I’m not sure I want that.”

“You say you’re not sure. So part of you does, and part of you doesn’t then?”

“Exactly. I enjoy the feelings, but I don’t want to become an erotic playtoy.”

“Do you feel you’re becoming an erotic playtoy?”

“I’m not sure. I do know that I’ve begun to fantasize about being hypnotized, and some of my fantasies are becoming sexual. They get me hot, but also disturb me.”

“Would you tell me one or two of your fantasies, April?”

She blushed just a bit and nodded. “I’ve been imagining that you hypnotize me and give me suggestions that make my whole body tingly and aroused. Not just my breasts, but my whole body, especially, ummm ... you know.”

“Between your legs, April?”

She blushed even more deeply, lowered her eyes, and nodded slightly.

“How do you feel when you think about that, April?”

She whispered, “It gets me hot.”

“What happens next in your fantasy, April?”

“I get more and more aroused. You give me suggestions and I respond until I ... ummm ... you know.”

“Until you orgasm, April?”

She was beet red, her breathing coming more quickly now. I could barely hear her voice softly whisper, “Yes,” beneath the wreath of hair hiding her face from me.

I placed a hand under her chin and slowly and gently raised her face to meet mine. “You want to continue, don’t you, April? You want to explore deeper arousal and feel that pleasure, don’t you, April?” She had that lovely ‘deer in the headlights’ look as she gazed into my eyes. In a soft voice she replied, “yesssssssss.”

“You’re glad that you told me about your new fantasies, because now I will help you experience them. You’re glad that I know so that I can help you explore. Isn’t that so, April?” Again, the soft whispered, “yesssssssss.”

“Look deep into my eyes, April, and let go now. Very deep now. Deeply hypnotized. Your eyes remain open, gazing into mine as you go deeper and deeper. Wanting to go deeper and deeper. A lovely deep place, where you can explore these new feelings, these new desires. You’re wanting to go very, very deep, aren’t you, April?”

“Yes.”

“Are you very, very deep for me, April?”

“So deep.”

“You have new feelings about hypnosis, don’t you, April?”

“Yes.”

“You’re discovering that hypnosis is sexy, aren’t you, April?”

“I think so. Yes.”

“Tell me what you think about hypnosis, April.”

“I’m not sure. I think it’s sexy?”

“Yes. It is sexy, April. I want you to say it firmly now, and feel the warm, pleasurable tingling grow stronger as you do. Tell me that hypnosis is sexy, firmly and clearly, and feel your arousal build.

“Hypnosis is sexy.”

“It feels good to say that, doesn’t it?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You’ve been fantasizing about deep hypnotic arousal, but you’ve been feeling guilty about these thoughts, haven’t you?”

“Yes. Guilty.”

“Thoughts of guilt are really due to not feeling worthy, not feeling deserving. You understand that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you deserve the pleasure of deep hypnotic arousal, April?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You do deserve it, April. You do deserve the pleasure of deep hypnotic arousal. You deserve deep hypnotic suggestions, and deep hypnotic arousal. Do you believe what I’m telling you?”

“I think so.”

“I want to help you feel very, very good about this, April. You deserve that. I want you to say now, ‘I deserve deep sexy hypnosis’.”

“I deserve deep sexy hypnosis.”

“Notice the warm tingling arousal build each time you say it, as you come to accept and believe it. Say it again.”

“I deserve deep sexy hypnosis.”

“Even more aroused as you believe deeply that you’re deserving. Say it again.”

“I deserve deep sexy hypnosis.”

“What do you notice as you repeat this phrase?”

“More aroused. Feeling better.”

“As we continue, these pleasurable sexy feelings will get stronger and stronger. You want that, don’t you, April?”

“I think so. Yes. I do.”

“Tell me that you deserve deep hypnotic suggestions and deep hypnotic arousal.”

“I deserve deep hypnotic suggestions and deep hypnotic arousal.”

“Notice how free you feel when you say it, and how your arousal grows. Say it again.”

“I deserve deep hypnotic suggestions and deep hypnotic arousal.”

“Do you notice how very, very good it feels to say that?”

“So good.”

“And as you continue to repeat your new phrase, telling yourself that you deserve deep hypnotic suggestions and deep hypnotic arousal, you’ll feel better and better. You want to continue to repeat your phrase, even after you awaken, don’t you?”

“Yes. Feel better and better.”

“Say it again, right now.”

“I deserve deep hypnotic suggestions and deep hypnotic arousal.”

“Good girl. I know you’re feeling very, very good. Go ahead and tell me how you’re feeling right now. Tell me that you think hypnosis is sexy.”

“Hypnosis is sexy.”

“Did you notice how good it felt to say that … how saying the words made you feel even more sexy and tingly?”

“Yes.”

“Do you deserve this deep sexy arousal? Do you deserve my pleasurable suggestions?”

“Yes. Deserve them.”

“Very good. Are you feeling guilty about wanting deep sexy hypnosis?”

“No. I deserve it.”

“Good girl, April. You love my deep suggestions; they make you feel sexy.”

“Yes. Sexy.”

“Deep hypnotic suggestions are sexy.”

“Yes. Sexy.”

“You want my deep hypnotic suggestions; they make you feel so sexy.”

“Want them.”

“What do you want, April?”

“Deep hypnotic suggestions.”

“How do they make you feel?”

“Sexy.”

“Good girl. Notice how pleasurable your arousal is as it continues to build. Tell me again what you want.”

“Deep hypnotic suggestions.”

“And you deserve them, don’t you?”

“Yes. I deserve them.”

“Whose suggestions do you want, April?”

“Yours. Your suggestions.”

“Tell me that you want my deep hypnotic suggestions, April.”

“I want your deep hypnotic suggestions.”

“Say it again, and notice how very, very sexy you feel.”

“I want your deep hypnotic suggestions.”

“How do you feel when you say that, April?”

“Sexy. I deserve it.”

“Good girl, April.”

* * *

In her next session I continued this theme, driving the message home even more thoroughly.

“You learned something new about hypnosis in our last couple of sessions, April. What’s the word that describes hypnosis? The word that I taught you.”

“Sexy.”

“Very good, April. You love being hypnotized and feeling sexy, don’t you?”

“I think so.”

“Go a little deeper right now, April, and you’ll notice how very relaxed and sexy you feel. So nice. You love this wonderful feeling of deep, deep relaxation, don’t you?”

“Yes. Love it.”

“You want me to help you feel clear and sure, don’t you, April?”

“Yes. Clear and sure.”

“Go deeper right now, and you’ll feel more clear and sure about wanting to follow the deep, relaxing suggestions that I give you.”

“Clear and sure.”

“Good girl. Listening to my voice and following my suggestions is so very, very pleasurable—it helps you to feel warm and tingly, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. Pleasurable.”

“That’s right. You follow my voice and feel so sexy. You feel so very, very relaxed. You listen to my voice and feel more and more warm and tingly. Such a lovely feeling—so relaxed, so very pleasant. More and more pleasurable as you continue to follow my voice. It’s so very sexy, and you love it. Whenever you follow my voice you feel the lovely warm, tingly feeling. Beautifully relaxed. Beautifully tingly. So beautifully sexy. You enjoy following my voice, feeling the warm, tingly feeling. What are you wanting right now, April?”

“Follow your voice. Warm. Tingly.”

“That’s right. Those wonderful sexy feelings of being so warm and tingly come from following my suggestions. The deep relaxation, the wonderful sexy feelings, the very, very pleasant warm tingling, all come from following my deep hypnotic suggestions. You’re wanting my deep suggestions more and more aren’t you, April?”

“Yes. Wanting them.”

“That’s right. Wanting them more and more. Ask for what you want, April.”

“I want your suggestions. Please.”

“What sort of suggestions do you want, April”

“Deep hypnotic suggestions. Please.”

“That’s right. You want deep, deep hypnotic suggestions. You want me to take you deeper, so you can respond to my suggestions even more, don’t you?”

“Please, take me deeper.”

“It feels sexy when you ask for deeper and deeper suggestions—when you feel that desire get stronger and stronger. Ask again, and notice how very sexy you feel.”

“Please, I want your deep hypnotic suggestions.”

“Good girl. Hypnosis is very sexy, isn’t it?”

“So sexy.”

“That’s right. And when you’re hypnotized, you feel sexy, don’t you?”

“Feel sexy.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy, aren’t they April?”

“Sexy.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy, April, isn’t that so?”

“Yes. So sexy.”

“You’re a hypnotized girl, and you feel very, very sexy.”

“Yes. Sexy.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Yes.”

“Say it, April, and feel how aroused you become.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again, and feel even more aroused.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again, and feel how deeply hypnotized you are.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again, and feel how sexy you are.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again and go deeper for me.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“As you say this phrase to yourself, over and over and over again, after I awaken you, until our next session, you feel it sinking deep into your mind, arousing you more and more. Again, April.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again, more aroused.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Again, wanting more.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Each repetition as you continue throughout the day, throughout the night, increases your arousal. You repeat your new phrase over and over and over again, even after I awaken you, and feel how it excites you, how sexy it makes you feel. Say it again, April.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Continue to repeat now.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy. Hypnotized girls are sexy. Hypnotized girls are sexy. Hypnotized girls are sexy. Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“How are you feeling right now, April?’

“So sexy. So hot. So deep.”

“You’re a hypnotized girl, aren’t you, April.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me about hypnotized girls.”

“Hypnotized girls are sexy.”

“Very, very good, April. You’re doing so very, very well. You’re such a good, good girl.”

* * *

In her next session, some of April’s natural resistance returned to the fore. When she arrived I knew immediately that something was troubling her; she tugged at a lock of hair, and was unusually quiet. I asked her if anything was wrong, and with a burst of pent-up energy, she blurted out her reservations.

“I’m really enjoying our sessions. And that’s what’s bothering me. I don’t want to have hypnosis be sexy. I’m enjoying this too much, and it’s not me. I think I should stop.”

“You want to stop, then?”

She bit her lower lip, and her eyes dropped. “No. That’s the problem. I really don’t want to stop. But part of me thinks I really should.”

“Since you don’t believe in hypnosis, what’s the problem?” I asked with a grin.

“OK. You win on that score. I do believe in hypnosis.”

“I do believe in hypnosis, I do, I do, I do,” I quipped in my best “cowardly lion” voice. She smiled briefly, then let out a sigh, her shoulder slumping, the sadness returning to her features.

“What do you believe about hypnosis, April? Do you believe I can use it to make you do things you don’t want to?”

“Well, I still don’t think you can make me want to undress in front of a bunch of horny guys, but I have to admit that hypnosis is much stronger than I thought”

“Stronger?”

“Well, maybe I should say enticing. I find myself thinking about it a lot. I’m surprised at how good it feels. And it’s sexy. That’s what’s bothering me.”

“It bothers you that hypnosis arouses you, that being deeply hypnotized turns you on?”

She blushed and nodded.

“Look at me, April. If you can look me in the eye, and tell me that you want me to stop hypnotizing you, I’ll stop. Can you do that, April? Can you honestly tell me that you want me to stop our sexy hypnosis sessions?”

She was gazing at me, a bit unfocused now. She shook her head just the least little bit, and softly whispered, “nooooo”.

“In fact, you want me to continue to hypnotize you, to take you deeper, to explore deeper hypnotic suggestion, and erotic hypnosis. Isn’t that true, April? Isn’t that what you really want?”

Her eyes were locked on mine now, her eyelids drooping slightly as she breathily sighed, “yesssssssss.”

“That’s right, April. You’re no longer worried, no longer concerned. All you want now is to go deeper. Isn’t that so?”

“Yesssssssss”

“What you really want, if you stop now to think about it, isn’t to stop; what you want is for me to help make it easier for you. You want me to help you feel less resistance, to enjoy discovering how sexy hypnosis is. You want me to show you how to relax more deeply, to respond more completely, to let go of all your worries and cares, to sink into deep, sexy hypnosis. Everything I’m saying is exactly right, exactly what you’re wanting and feeling; isn’t that so, April?”

“Yesssssssss”

“Tell me what you’re wanting right now, April.”

“Go deeper. Not worry.”

“Good girl. I want you to close your eyes now, and go even deeper. That’s right. Deeper now. So sexy, so relaxed. Deeper and deeper into sexy, relaxing hypnosis. Nothing but my voice now, as you continue to deepen. Deeper, April. Very good. Such a good, good girl.

“Now I want you to imagine a beautiful glass bottle in front of you, April. It’s a lovely color … so beautiful. Imagine that you’re gazing at it, and notice it become more and more clear, more and more real. Tell me when you see the bottle, April.”

“I see it.”

“How do you feel about it, April?”

“It’s so beautiful.”

“Yes, it is. This is the bottle of ease, April. We’re going to pour your worries, your cares, anything that keeps you from fully responding to deep, sexy hypnosis into that bottle. And then we’re going to seal them up, where they can’t bother you. All your troublesome thoughts and feelings will be in the bottle, very, very far away. Would you like that, April?

“Yesssssssss”

“Good girl. Now as you watch, you’ll see all of those negative thoughts and emotions flow from your mind into the bottle. Watch all the thoughts that were troubling you earlier this evening flow into the bottle. Feel those thoughts flow out of your mind and into the bottle. Watch all your worried feelings flow into the bottle. Feel them leave your mind. Flowing away, into the bottle. Watch everything and anything that holds you back flow into the bottle. And as you watch, notice how more and more you feel light, free, peaceful. More and more you are ready and able to experience responding to my deep, sexy hypnotic suggestions. More and more you’re wanting what I have to offer you. That feels so good, so natural, so perfect for you. How are you feeling right now, April?”

“Relaxed. Free. Ready.”

“Good girl. I want you watch as the bottle fills up leaving you completely relaxed. I want you to feel the sensation of everything holding you back leaving your mind. Flowing away. Far, far away. Completely free. Completely ready. Tell me when the bottle’s full, April.”

“It’s full now.”

“Are all your negative thoughts and feelings in the bottle now? Are they all gone from your mind, April?”

“All gone.”

“Good girl. Now I’m handing you a lovely cut-crystal stopper to fit into the top of the bottle. Don’t put it in just yet, but notice how the stopper catches the light, how it sparkles. Notice the colors of the rainbow in the light reflected from the stopper. It’s hypnotic, it holds your eyes, you notice that, don’t you, April?”

“Hypnotic.”

“That’s right. As you gaze at the stopper, it holds your eyes and takes you deeper. The hypnotic stopper takes you deeper and deeper. Feel how it deepens you. So deep. So much deeper.”

“Deeper.”

“Good girl. Are you ready to put the hypnotic stopper into the bottle, knowing that it will hold your thoughts and feelings tightly inside, where they can’t trouble you?”

“Ready.”

“Very good. Continue to gaze at the hypnotic stopper, as you place it tightly onto the bottle. Go deeper as you seal the bottle. Let me know when it’s tightly sealed.

“Deeper. Tight.”

“Good girl. Are you aware of any thoughts or feelings in your mind now that keep you from responding to my deep, sexy hypnotic control?”

“No. In the bottle.”

“Good girl. Now you have a choice about the bottle of ease. You can keep it, with all your negative thoughts and feelings sealed inside where they can’t trouble you. Or you can give it to me, so I can keep it safe. Which would you like to do, April?”

“Give it to you.”

“Very good, April. Hand the bottle to me now, and then see it resting in my hands, safe, secure, sealed. Continue to watch the hypnotic stopper, as you see the bottle in my hands. How does it feel to give the bottle to me, April?”

“Good. Free.”

“Very good. Now, I want you to become aware of one last tiny negative thought, April. Become aware now of a small trace of the feelings you used to have—the feeling that you don’t want to respond completely to my deep hypnotic control. Be aware of that last little bit of resistance. How are you feeling right now, April? Are you wanting to respond completely to all my deep hypnotic suggestions?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Good. Now watch me take the stopper out of the bottle, and watch your feelings of resistance flow out and into the bottle. Your thoughts of resistance flow out and into the bottle. Feel it happen. Watch me put the stopper back in. So tight. Holding everything inside, far, far away. How are you feeling about my deep hypnotic control, April?”

“I want your deep hypnotic control.”

“Are you feeling any resistance to my deepest hypnotic suggestions, April.”

“No resistance.”

“Good girl. Are you ready for my deep hypnotic suggestions; suggestions that will make you feel very, very sexy. Suggestions that will give you sexy new thoughts to think?”

“Ready.”

“Are you ready for suggestions that will help you to become a sexy stripper, April? That will help you want to be a sexy stripper? Suggestions that will turn you into a very, very sexy stripper. Are you ready for my suggestions, April?”

“Ready.”

“Very, very good, April. Now I want you to say ‘I want to be a sexy stripper’ and let that desire sink deep into your mind. Let that thought fill the places that emptied out into the bottle. Are you ready to do that, April?”

“Ready.”

“Say it now, ‘I want to be a sexy stripper’.”

“I want to be a sexy stripper.”

“How does it feel to say that, April.”

“Good. Sexy.”

“Are you feeling resistance to that phrase?”

“No.”

“Good girl. Say it again, and feel the words sink into your mind, so deep, so pleasurable.”

“I want to be a sexy stripper.”

“Good girl. Now once again I want you to become aware of one last stray thought in your mind. One last small thought of resistance. The thought is ‘I don’t want to be a sexy stripper.’Are you aware of that thought in your mind?

“Yes. I don’t want to be a sexy stripper.”

“Now I want you to watch me remove the lovely hypnotic stopper from the bottle. When I do, the thought quickly and naturally flows out of your mind and into the bottle. Can you see and feel the thought leaving your mind, and entering the bottle?”

“Yes. Gone now.”

“Good girl. The thought’s gone into the bottle. Watch me place the hypnotic stopper back on the bottle. Very, very tight. Keeping all those bad thoughts and feelings away from you. Your negative thought is gone now. How do you feel about becoming a stripper?”

“I want to be a sexy stripper.”

“Are you feeling any resistance to that thought?”

“No. I want to be a sexy stripper.”

“Very, very good, April. You’re such a good girl. Anytime now that thoughts or feelings of resistance arise in your mind, you’ll see the hypnotic stopper. You’ll see me open the bottle, and your negative thoughts and feelings will flow away, into the bottle, where they can’t bother you. You’re wanting that to happen, aren’t you April?”

“Wanting it.”

“Good girl. Even when you’re not with me, you’ll be able to feel the power of the bottle, see it in your mind. You’ll see and feel and experience how it drains bad thoughts and feelings from your mind, even when you’re not with me. Are you wanting that, April?”

“Wanting it.”

“What will happen when you think thoughts of resisting my hypnotic control or feel feelings of wanting to resist?”

“See the bottle. Watch them flow away.”

“How will you feel when that happens?”

“Better. Free.”

“Very, very good, April. Very good, indeed.”

* * *

I devoted the next two or three sessions to reinforcing this imagery. April was surprisingly responsive. I’d given her permission to let go of her reservations about being hypnotized, and she seemed to revel in the relaxation and eroticism that I was invoking. To help her in accepting new ideas, I held off on the “sexy stripper” suggestions, focusing instead on inducing a desire for deeper trance and for hypnotic arousal.

By this point, a couple of weeks into her training, three-times-a-week had become daily sessions with extra-long trances over the weekend. During her second week, an interesting thing began to occur. After each session, I questioned her closely, asking what she thought and felt about what she was experiencing. At first, she easily recalled my suggestions and her responses to them. She could readily recollect the sensations of relaxation, and the imagery that I’d used to induce those feelings. As we continued, her memory of the sessions began to grow hazy, particularly once I started the “I want deep suggestions” and “hypnosis is sexy” training. Although I gave her no explicit suggestions about either remembering or forgetting, by the end of the second week, she was awakening from her trances with profound amnesia. All she was able to tell me was that she remembered beginning to feel sleepy, and then awakening feeling very relaxed and very peaceful.

This was an excellent sign. My conjecture was that she had already moved beyond the point that her conscious mind was ready to accept. April is a strong-willed woman, and I knew that the idea of unreservedly accepting hypnotic suggestions was foreign to her. So her subconscious adopted an elegant solution—an increasing lack of waking awareness of her experiences in hypnotic trance, a condition that would allow her to accept suggestions that her waking mind would have rejected, but without creating conflict. This seemed the perfect state of mind for continuing to change her attitudes, and ultimately winning our bet.

I decided to try a little test, to see how open her subconscious mind was, and to determine whether I could continue to give her suggestions at odds with her waking desires. Inducing a small change in our interactions with each other seemed a good place to start. Our relationship to-date had been extremely Platonic; April shied away from any form of physical contact or affection. If I could change this behavior, even a small amount, I’d have a clear indication that her mind was open for deeper changes of attitude and behavior.

I led her into very deep hypnosis, and spent some time reinforcing the message of wanting to respond to my suggestions. When I gauged her sufficiently open and receptive, I offered her some new suggestions.

“You’re feeling very, very pleasant, aren’t you, April?”

“Yes. So nice.”

“Why are you feeling so wonderful, April?”

“Your suggestions. They make me feel so good.”

“That’s right, April. You feel grateful to me, don’t you?”

“Yes. Grateful.”

“It’s natural to feel gratitude when someone makes you feel this wonderful, isn’t it, April?”

“Yes. Natural.”

“And it would be natural to express that gratitude, wouldn’t it, April?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“You really should do more, shouldn’t you, April? You really should do something to show how very grateful you are, isn’t that right?”

“Yes. I should. What should I do?”

“It would be very nice if you gave me a kiss, April. Not right now, but just before you leave this evening. You’d like to do that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes. A kiss. I’m so grateful.”

“Good girl, April.” With that, I awakened her. She reported remembering nothing of the session, simply feeling her usual sense of relaxation, but I noticed that she seemed a bit tense—twisting her hands, and nibbling on her bottom lip. When I asked if everything was OK, she replied that she was just fine, and moved the conversation in a different direction.

After talking for half-an-hour or so, I mentioned that I needed to get up early for a work-related conference call. Her nervousness seemed to heighten, her face taking on a troubled expression. At the door, she turned towards me, and with a quick, darting motion gave me a peck on the cheek.

“What was that for?” I inquired. She was blushing heavily.

“You’ve been so nice about the hypnosis. I don’t feel like you’re pressuring me or anything. And it’s so relaxing. I thought I should let you know that I’m grateful.”

“Is that how you show gratitude, April? With a tiny peck on the cheek?”

Her eyes took on a distant, abstracted look. “Noooooo,” she sighed. She moved toward me slowly, languidly placing her hands around my neck, offering her lips. I kissed her slowly, thoroughly, and she responded with a deep sigh, returning the kiss enthusiastically.

After an eternity lost in her embrace, I finally moved away. As soon as the contact between us was broken, she seemed to snap out of it. She shook her head, and muttered, “I need to get some sleep.” As she walked away down the entry path, I was wondering whether she remembered having kissed me—or at least if she remembered the second kiss.

* * *