The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Making Them Do Things: The Show”

Synopsis: Can a woman be made to do things things under hypnosis that she would not do when awake? Cindy and Melody find out.

md, mf, ff

1. Introduction

“Can a person be made to do something under hypnosis that they wouldn’t normally do?” That’s the question I get asked most often. I get asked by dewy-eyed young women, breathlessly hoping that the answer is “yes.” The question comes from middle-aged businessmen whose skepticism wars with their suspicions. The frankly curious abound—college students, housewives, retirees. Of course, the question fascinates me—it cuts to the very core of my stock-in-trade.

Oh, yes, I’m a stage hypnotist. “Making” people do what they wouldn’t “normally” do is what I’m about. Most stage hypnotists try hard to allay fears that hypnosis can be used to “make” people “do things,” at least things they wouldn’t do willingly in normal states of consciousness. I take exactly the opposite approach. People come to a hypnosis show because they want to see people being made to do things. Things they wouldn’t do if they weren’t hypnotized. Particularly sexual things. Some of the attendees want to be “made” to “do things.” Things they wouldn’t do if they weren’t hypnotized. Particularly sexual things. I’m a showman, and I try to give my audience what they want. Which means “making” people “do things.”

I’m not at all subtle about it, either; I try my best to play it up. This gives the audience the thrill they’re seeking, and also gives the closet exhibitionists the permission that they’re craving. After all, they can’t help themselves. I’m “making” them “do things.” My typical introductory patter goes something like, “Welcome to the world of hypnosis. Tonight you’re going to see a demonstration of the power of hypnosis, perhaps even experience it for yourself. Hypnosis can alter perceptions, change behavior, loosen inhibitions. You will see and experience the erotic power of deep hypnotic suggestion. You will see and experience how a man or a woman, under the control of a master hypnotist, can have their inner sexual being liberated and revealed. You will have the opportunity to answer for yourself the age-old question, ‘Can a person be made to do something under hypnosis that they wouldn’t do when awake?’ Judge for yourself, as each person in their “normal” waking state describes what they are or are not willing to do in public, and then as you see them perform under my deep hypnotic control. Watch them respond to the power of deep hypnotic suggestion, and reach your own conclusion. Relax now. Sit back in your seats, and prepare to experience the power of hypnosis.” Of course, my soon-to-be subjects now know exactly what to expect, and they’re already mentally preparing themselves for it.

There’s yet another way in which my shows differ from those of most stage hypnotists. Most will bring fifteen or twenty subjects on-stage and work with them as a group—a group induction, with many of the suggestions aimed at the group as a whole. This works great when the hypnotist’s goal is to get the audience laughing. Nothing is funnier than the unexpected interactions between the participants in a group hypnosis “skit”.

My goal is quite different, however. For me, a successful show requires no laughter at all, only that each man leave with a raging hard-on, each woman tingling with excitement. Consequently, I much prefer to work with my subjects one-on-one. I get better hypnotic response, and the audience is better able to focus on the “action.” I usually work with four subjects during a show, spending about fifteen to twenty minutes with each.

To ensure that the show moves smoothly and that I have receptive subjects, I interview all prospective volunteers prior to the show. I spend a few minutes talking with each of them, typically screening ten to twelve candidates. I have some subtle suggestibility tests that I employ, as well as looking for on-stage “presence.” Although the “do me, do me,” volunteers often make great performers, I find that some of the skeptical ones are also excellent hypnotic subjects, and these can make for an even more exciting show. Here’s a story of an evening in which I had both a “do me” subject, and one who was rather dubious. Can a person be made to do something under hypnosis they wouldn’t normally do? Read my description of an evening’s events, and then answer the question for yourself.