The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Making Them Do Things: The Show”

2. Let the show begin

The first subject on the particular evening I’m describing, was a slight, twenty-something woman with long blond hair, an elven face, and a dancer’s body. She had been first in line for my pre-show interviews, and practically begged to be selected. When I motioned her up after my introduction, she practically leapt onto the stage.

“What’s your name, dear?”

“Cindy.”

“Thank you for volunteering, Cindy. You know that my hypnosis show is an erotic display, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“If I asked you to undress right now, would you be willing to do that?”

“No, I wouldn’t want to.” Her eyes were shining with excitement. Unconsciously the tip of her tongue moistened her lips, and her head was nodding almost imperceptibly.

“Are you ready to be hypnotized—to submit to my control, Cindy?”

“Oh, yes.” There was a brief outburst of laughter at this enthusiasm, and the young woman turned a lovely shade of pink. Her eagerness was undamped, however, and she continued to gaze at me, taut with expectation.

“And how do you imagine that I’m going to hypnotize you, Cindy?”

“Make me look into your eyes. Give me commands.”

“That’s right, Cindy. You can’t look away now, as you gaze deeper and deeper into my eyes. Already your own eyes are growing so heavy ... tired ... sleepy ... almost ready to close. In just a moment, you will be asleep. Deep asleep. Deeply hypnotized. Under my control. Your eyes are closing now. Close them. And sleep. Deeply, deeply asleep now.”

The eager subjects are so easy. Even before stepping onstage, this young woman was in a trance of her own devising. All that was required was a few words to set the context, to give her permission to fulfill her expectations. Within moments, her eyes were tightly closed, her lips parted, her entire being wholly attentive to my instructions.

“You’re under my deep hypnotic control now, aren’t you, Cindy.”

“Yes. I’m completely under your control.”

“Good girl. Now you know what I’m going to command you to do, don’t you, Cindy?”

“Undress for you.”

“And what’s going to happen when I give you that command, Cindy?”

“I want to undress. I want to obey you.”

“Good girl, Cindy. You love being hypnotized and under my control, don’t you?”

“Oh, I love it so much. I want to obey you so much. I want to undress for you.”

“Go ahead, Cindy. Undress for me.”

With that, her desires were unleashed, and she practically ripped her clothes off. Her eyes were open now, gazing at me with a slightly unfocused expression. Her breathing was heavy, and as she revealed her trim young body, I noted tightly erect nipples and moistly glistening pussy lips. When she had finished undressing, I resumed our dialog.

“You find me very sexy, Cindy. Being with me now arouses you, arouses you so much.”

“Oh, yes. I’m so hot, so horny. God, you’re so sexy.”

“You want to kiss me now, Cindy.”

“Oh, yes I do! You’re so sexy, and I’m so aroused.”

“Go ahead, Cindy.”

“With that, the young blond pressed herself against me, tilting her head upwards, and gluing her lips to mine. Her mouth was open wide, her tongue eagerly exploring. I could feel her tight nipples against me, while her thighs moistened the fabric of my pants. After a long kiss, during which the audience was wildly applauding, whooping, and hollering, I peeled the aroused young woman off and commanded her to stand quietly in place.

“Now, Cindy, you can feel my hands stroking over your body, touching and arousing you. Where do you feel my hands?”

“On my breasts. Oh god, they feel so good. I’m getting so hot.”

Of course, I was standing well away from my young subject. Excited murmurs arose from the audience as I continued to arouse her with the power of suggestion.

“You feel me pinching and stroking your nipples. How does it feel, Cindy?”

“Oh, oh ... it feels so good ... sooooo good. I’m so turned on. Please touch me more. Please.”

An enthusiastic subject always makes for a great show. The crowd was loving it, and I was happy to oblige my lovely volunteer. I had her spread her legs so it was impossible for her to squeeze her thighs together, then suggested that her arms were too heavy to lift—that she was unable to touch herself. She moaned in frustration, as her body continued to squirm and she arched her back into the phantom hands that I had created within her mind. I gave her suggestions of being touched in other places—her shoulders, her neck, her back, her bottom. When at last I suggested that my fingers were stroking between her legs, her body quivered, and she let out a long, loud cry of release. The audience was on their feet, but my subject was attentive only to my voice and her own pleasure.

“Now Cindy, you will continue to orgasm until I allow you to stop. You feel me stroking more and more now. Stroking into you, prolonging your orgasm, making it even stronger. Only with my permission can you stop cumming now.”

“Oh yes. Oh yes. Can’t stopppppppp!”

Her hips bucked as she continued to wail with pleasure. After a while, her cries stopped, and were replaced by heavy rhythmic breathing—the sort of huffing sound that a steam locomotive makes ascending a steep grade. Her body was writhing and squirming, and soon the wailing and moaning continued. At last she appeared to be tiring. She was gasping now, “please ... please ...” and I knew that she was near the end of her endurance.

With the softly spoken words, “You may stop cumming now, and relax,” her body instantly went limp, as if someone has thrown the switch on a mechanical doll. All of her muscles quickly loosened and relaxed, and within a few moments her breathing became quiet and regular. I suggested that she quickly dress in everything except her bra. As she finished clothing herself, I theatrically waved the bra in the air, then pointedly thrust it into my coat pocket. The crowd loved it!

When she was fully dressed (well, except for the bra, of course!), I had her return to her table, suggesting that she would awaken as soon as she was seated. The applause was thunderous as the newly awakened but dazed woman peered about her, slowly regaining her senses.