The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Man Trap: The Ring Of Slavedom.

By The Slaver.

The sun was hot and the sky clear and blue when John Lycett arrived at work, and parked his car. John Lycett was just under 6 foot tall and had a muscalar toned body.His blond hair was cut in a flat top,he also had a goattee beard,which made him look younger than his age of 36. He did’nt smoke and drank almost never. Infact Lycett was some pepole said a pain in the ass, but as a police officer he would go far.

Lycett entered his office in the police station to find sheriffe Chris Hepesh of Southfork Rock waiting for him.Hepesh was about 6′4 in hight, built like a brick outhouse with dark hair cut so short he looked bold,his dark mostarsh was also cut short. His age was about 2 years older than Lycett. He handed a file to Lycett.

MISSING PERSON: ROBERT WILL JONES
DATE OF BIRTH: 8 JULY 1975
PLACE OF BIRTH: ST CHRISTATHERS HOSTPITAL. LONDON ENGLAND.
HIGHT: 6 FOOT 1
HAIR: BLACK
EYES: BLUE
AGE: 29
SEX : MALE/ WHITE
PERENTS: MARY AND DAVID JONES. BOTH DEAD, CAR CRASH NEW JORK CITY. 29 MAY 1989

There was then a few pages of report from Southfork Rock’s sheliffes office, telling of the events the day before Robert Jones went missing. Lycett read the report and then handed it back to Hepesh.

“I know there is not a lot to go on Lycett, but this is the forth missing person in the last three weeks, they are all from Southfolk Rock and they all went missing here.” said Hepesh.

“Four in three weeks, you shore” asked Lycett.

Four in three weeks was alott for one small town, plus they all went missing in this city.

“Also Jones was to marry the chef townmen of Southfolk Rock’s Daughter in a mouths time” Hepesh added.

Deputy White of the sheliffes office payed the cab driver and walked the half block to the club. He had got a call to meet someone here about the four missing men. He had been told not to tell his boss Hepesh he was coming to this meeting. White hoped this would’nt take too long, he was meant to be on two weeks holiday.The sun was high in the sky, it was nearly noon when white entered the club by the side door, he stood and looked arounnd the empty bar. White was about 6/5 with short brown hair,blue eyes and a slim body.

A smartly dressed man in a gray suit came over to him. He did not say a word, but just anglied two large rings on his left hand to reflect the overhead lights into White’s eyes. White felt a pecuilar dizziness over taking him, then it went totally black and he lost control of his mind.

When White came round again, he found himself in a cheap rented room, naked and finger fucking his arse with two of his own fingers, with no wish or will to stop or leave the room he was in. If White had looked at the clock on the wall, he would have seen that he had lost two hours.On the bed next to White was his mobile phone, but White took no notice of it. He just kept fucking his arsehole and frusting his hips back and ford, there was a silly smile on his face like he was’nt on this planet. Every now and then he wood reach for some lube, and then carry on sticking his fingers up his own arse. His dick was rock hard, but he did’nt notice or care. He just keep on fucking his own arse and he was loving it.

A blond haired man opened his front door to a man in a smart gray suit, a funny look came over the blond man. Without a word he just stepped back away from the door and waited for the man in the suit to enter through the door, and shut the door without a word being spoken.Once inside the man in the suit just gave the blond man a cardbord box, in which was something made of red leather. The blond man just took the box nodded an i understand, and turned and went up stairs carrying the box. The man in the suit wachted him going up the stairs, when he was out of sight the man in the suit maded a call on his moblie phone. He spoke for a short time and then hung up, he then went up the stairs to dress in the red leather from the box.He then leved.

After talking about the four cases, Lycett and Hepesh went to the cheap rented room Jones had stayed in before he went missing. They arrived at the room to find it had been rented out again. The landlord had found nothing in the room after Jones had gone missing, his bags had been sent back to Southfork Rock after he had not returned after two weeks. The landlord a 5/8 blond haired, blue eyed man called Dave Cutler could add nothing to what he had told the police before. Lycett saw that Cutler walked funny, and the whole time they were there never once sat down or stood still. He could not think why. But Lycett pushed this thought to the back of his mind. As they were going , Hepesh gave Cutler his card with his number on it, so if he remmbered any thing Cutler could call. If Lycett or Hepesh had gone into the room that Jones had rented they would have found White in there, still finger fucking his arse.

By the time they had finished at Cutler’s it was gone 9 P.M and dark, so they got two Macdonalds and hot chocalate and sat in Hepesh’s pick up truck . They eat their meal and talked about the case.

“You know Hepesh, a man can not just go missing from the face of the earth. And there is something about Cutler i can’t put my finger on it, but there is something about that man that do’nt add up. First thing in the morning you can run a check on Cutler” With that said he opened the truck’s door, got out and walked to a trash can and through his trash away.

White was still finger fucking his arse, when his phone rang still fucking his self White picked up his phone. He listaned to the voice on the phone without saying a word, when the voice had finished he swichted off his phone and stopped fucking his arse.The door opened and Cutler stood in the doorway wearing only a red leather body suit with short arms and legs, there were lots of straps, buckles, and lacing down the back of the suit. Allso the suit had a built in buttplug, which was inserted up Cutler arse, what’s more, it had a leather cock-like tube poking out at the groin, with a thin rubber tube on the end. All so on the rubber tube was a small black box, the tube from the cock-like tube ran into the buttplug up Cutler’s arse. Cutler came and stood in front of White and then nelted down in front for the now standing White, and opened his mouth. With out a word spocken White rammed his hard cock into Cutler’s open mouth, and face fucked him. Cutler sucked and licked the big cock in his mouth like there was no stopping him. Finaly Culter felt the cock in his mouth spasm and expammed even more, and White shot a large load of his cum straight into Culter’s mouth. Culter galpt it down in one go. Only then did Cutler feel the piss enema he was givening himself, for the black box on the tube was a small pump which was now pushing the piss Culter was now passing uncontrolably up his own arse. He had the same silly smile on his face as White had. When Culter had finished piss himself, he got up from in front of White and walked out of the room with out a word. White got back on the bed, and started to finger fuck his arse again.

No sooner was Lycett out of the truck than Hepesh’s mobile rang,he picked it up.

“Hi . O its you” said Hepesh

The vioce on the phone spoke again.

“You have found out something, and you will meet and talk only to me where” repeated Hepesh. He grabbed the box his burger had been in and printed the address he was given.

“Yes i got that. Yes i will come alone” The phone went dead. Just then Lycett climed back into the truck.

“I’ll drop you home Lycett, i’m dog tiered. I need me some sleep” said Hepesh.

He started the truck and pulled out of the packing lot onto the main road. In the trees near were the truck had been parked a person in black wached the truck go. When the truck was out of sight he held up a moble phone and made a call, once the call was made the person in black turned and walked out of the trees and out of the parking lot. He too walked funny just like Culter.

Lycett had no sooner got to the trash can than his mobile rang. He was surprised to hear it was depperty White. He listand to what the depperty had to said without a word spoken. Lycett switched off his phone and walked back to the truck. In the rented room White switched off his phone with one hand, and stopped finger fucking his ass. He got up off the bed , and walked to a box on a chair by the windor. White took out of the box a large hard rubber buttplug and harness, he stepped into the harness and began to pull the harness upwards. He then bent down and then guided the plug into his now sore, but hungry ass. When the plug was all the way in, he stood upright dressed and went out off the room, he got a cab and went to meet Lycett. As he walked to the cab, he too walked funny. Once in the cab and he was on his way, White made a call on his phone.

Hepesh dropped Lycett of at his home he bid Lycett goodnight, and then drove to his moltel room. He showered , changed out of his unifform. He throught about calling Lycett but he did’nt. Picking up the Macdonalds packet with the address on. he went out of his room, got into his truck and drove to the address he had been given. As his truck pulled out of the parcking lot, it was wachted by the person in black. Who made a call as soon as the truck was out of sight.

It was 11.45 p.m by the time Hepesh arrived at the club. He parked the truck in the parking lot and entered the club. Hepesh stood and looked around the club, there was man and women dancing, drinking or talking in groups or twos and threes, all were smartly dressed and seemed to be injoying their night out. Hepesh walked across the crowded bar, and took a stool and ordered a drink. Even before the drink arrived, a smartly dress man dressed in a gray suit was standing next to him. Hepesh opened his mouth to say something but found he could’nt. The man in the suit was reflecting the overhead lights from two ring ador ning his third finger into Hepesh’s eyes. Hepesh could feel a peculiar dizziness over-taking him, slowly Hepesh began to relax and becam aware of the man’s presence. Slowly Hepesh became entranced. When the smartly dressed man beckoned Hepesh to follow him, Hepesh slowly obeyed. He was now totaly dominated by this man, he had no will of his own.

Culter open his door to find a man dressed in black standing there, the man said one word ”Dickhead” Culter froze, the man in black walked past Culter and shut the door. Once inside the man put down the bag he was carrying on the table by the door. “ This would’nt take to long“. he throught as he walked over to the spaced out looking Culter and smiled. When Culter woke up the man in black had gone. Culter was laying on the flour naked, the red leather suit he had been wearing under his track suit was on the flour next to him there was a pool of piss under the suit. All the piss up his arse had came out when the plug up his arse was pulled out. Allso he had a throbbing pain in both his backside and throat, but he seemed not to notice. He had allso been shaved from head to toe, there was’ent any hair anywere on his body. He was now totaly bold, but this did’nt bother him one bit. Putting on his track suit he went out of the door and down the street, he had his orders to attend to. As he walked down the street he noticed that he missed the buttplug up his arse all the time.

Lycett met White outside the club, it was 12.05 a.m pepole were still coming and going from the club the night was still young. As thay entered the club a bouncer stopped them. He was very well built and was well over 6″ foot tall. He spoke to White and then nodded and let them into the club. Once inside the two of them went to the bar and odered some drinks. Lycett looked around the bar at all the pepole there, and wondered what White had to tell him. He turned back to the bar, but White was gone. A man in a smart suit was standing next to him, he was shining the light from two rings into Lycett’s eyes, Lycett tryed to turn away but could’nt not a word was said. Lycett feel a peculiar dizziness over-taking him. Then like Hepesh and White before him everything went black.

The smartly dressed man was called James Smith, he had discovered the hypnotic rings in a shop in London were he had been born and grow up. He found out about their power one day when his wife, who he had bought the rings for, had leved them on a table near sunlight . A friend of James had called round to see me. As the friend entered the house through the front door his eyes fell on the rings and the light reflecting off them. He just seemed to stop dead, and look more deeply into the ring. Then Smith got no reply from his friend, called Colin Mcintee, he turned around to see why. What he saw was his friend with a spaced out look on his face. After trying to get anything out of him, It dawned on Smith what must have happened. So he tryed a few test orders to start with. Smith had Mcintee jumb up and down on one leg and be a chicken, with that done he then asked some questions. This would however prove to by a big mistake, which would change his life forever. The first question he asked was had his friend sleeped with his wife, then the reply was yes three time a week. Smith was angry and when he was also told it had been going on for a year and a half he nearly hit Colin. But then he had an a idear. An report in the local papper had been about bondage and sex. Smith decided that he would use the power of the rings to get vengeance on his so called friend and make some money. First Smith hadMcintee suff the net and find a bondage site that delivered within 24-48 hours of ordering. Ocne the site was found Smith ordered buttplugs, harness, dildos, gags and a few ever thing. He made his friend order them on his computor and credit card.

Over the two days it took for the things to arrive, Smith proceeded to completly take control of Colin’s mind.By the time the bondage stuff was delivered Smith had his plan all ready to put into operation. He had found a web site that wanted straight males to by bought by gay men, and then by trained to suck cock and take it up the ass. Programed to sever and lick wanted. So not long after that Smith’s exefriend found himself naked, completly bold , and speadeagled and tied to a fuckbench. With two large South American dicks up his ass , and in his mouth, and he was sucking and frusting his hips like he had been at this sort of thing all his life. Shortly after Mcintee had been sold, his brother Simon Mcintee had came looking for Colin, within a week of going to see Smith about his brother, Simon Mcintee had also been sold to the same two South Americans. Both Colin and Simon are now fucked together and then made to give their masters blow jobs. All the sex they have is now recorded and showen on the webb, Smith sometimes has a look just to see how they are. After that there was no turning back, Smith leved his wife got a younger girlfriend and opended the club in the U.S.A.. A nd so started Smith’s trade in young men into gay slaverly. Through out it all Smith remaned straight, for him it was just for the money and sometimes revenge.

It was 12.35 A.M Lycett and Hepesh both stood in the middle of a darkened room, both were oblivious to were they where. Or that there was someone in the room with them. The room they were in was in a disused wearhouse next door to the club. Smith stood and look at the two men, now was the time to totaly enslave the two men for their new lives as sex toys. Smith looked up as White and the man in black enter the room, both come and stand next to the two lawmen. The man in black pulled off the black skymask he his wearing, it was Robert Jones. Smith looks at the four men, to enslave the three lawmen would take about two hours, Robert’s would only need his final orders just before being sent to his master. Smith then spoke to the three law men. “Lycett, White, Hepesh I’m going to count down from ten to one, with each number you hear you will become more and more relaxed, and you will go deeper and deeper asleep.”

TEN
NINE
ENIGHT
RELAX SLEEP
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
THAT’S IT, DEEPER AND DEEPER
FOUR
THREE
YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY
TWO
ONE

The three men stood there in a deep sleep, their heads on their chests, their eyes closed.

“Now when I count to three you will open you eyes, and by wide awake. But you will still be under my control, and do whatI tell you to do.

“One, two, three wake up and open your eyes.” said Smith. The three men opened their eyes, but still had a spaced out look on their faces. Smith steped up to the four men, and looked at their spaced out faces, and spoke slowly and clearly to all four of them.

“Now I want the four of you to strip naked for me, you can not resist what I’m said to you. Also as you take your clothes off you will get a rageing hard,by the time you are totaly naked you will by fully hard, and wishing to shout your nut. But you can’t untill I said the word cumshot. When you hear that word you will shoot your nut, and keep shooting untill your balls are empty” With that said Smith started the four on their strip. As Smith wachted, the four started to strip, and as they were told as more and more clothes came off the harder their dicks got. Soon all four men were standing in front of Smith naked, and all with sizeable hard-ons.Smith noticed that White had not take the plug up his ass out. Smith steped ford and stood in front of Lycett and Hepesh. “How Lycett i want you to clean Hepesh’s asshole, you will use your tongue to do the cleaning. I want you to push your tongue in his ass as far as it will go, you will move it about the hole once your tongue is up his hole” Lycett just looked straight ahead.”And Hepesh I want you to get turned on even more, but you still can’t shoot your load”. With that Smith stepped back and wached as Hepesh steped ford and bent over showing his ass to Lycett, who went down on his knees and suck his tongue up the ass in front of him.

After a short time Hepesh started to moan and push back onto Lycett’s tongue faster and faster. “ Yes, yes. III’’’mmm toooo cccuummm” he howled, as he came close to climaxing, but did’nt. “Aaaaarghhhh ffucccc....” He shouted. Smith lent ford and slidded what look like a clear plastic tube onto Hepesh’s rock hard dick. On the end of the tube was a large bottle. With the tube and bottle on Hepesh’s dick, Smith quitly said the word “cumshot”. Hepesh’s entire body tensed like a steel ramrod, he had just been granted his release to cum, and cum he did.His back arched in ecstasy, he shot again and again, spout after spout of gummy liquid erupting from his swollen meat. Dribbling down the tube on his dick, and into the bottle on the end. Finally his pelvis stopped thrusting, his body streaked with glistening sweat. He dropped shuddering with intense pleasure to the floor. All the time this was going on Lycett carry on licking Hepesh’s ass. Smith stopped Lycett from cleaning the ass anymore, and stood him next to White and Roberts.

Smith then went to a box on a desk behind himself, and take out a hard rubber butplug and harness. He then walked back to Hepesh and take the nearly full bottle from his dick and put a top onto of it. Then he stood Hepesh up and bent him over until he was in a position to accept the buttplug. He placed the harness on the floor and had Hepesh step into it. Smearing the plug with lube, he then forced the instrument into Hepesh’s rectum untill it was swallowed by Hepesh’s now hungry ass. This done Smith turned to White and Lycett, with a smile on his face.

“Now you two,I think first of all you both need to shoot your loads.” With that Smith went back to the box and take out one more plastic devices, he then walked back to White and Roberts, and placed the device on Roberts hard cock.”How White I want you to stick your cock up Roberts ass, and keep pump it in and out, deeper and deeper. But you will not cum untill you hear the word that will let you cum”. Smith then spoke to Roberts ”I want you to take this cock up your ass, you will feel some pain at first, but that will pass quickly after which you will find that you are incredibly aroused by having a hard cock in you. Also you will take the cock up your ass with pleasure and lust to please your master.”

while White bent Roberts forword so his virgin butt was shown to the world, his cherry bud hole waiting to entered and placed his dick by Roberts ass crack ready to thrust it in deep,Smith turned and spoke to Lycett “ I want you to fuck White’s ass, deep and hard. You will cum only when the word is spoke” With that he turned and spoke to White “when this cock enters you, you will feel pain and try and force it out of your ass.But when you feel cum enter you, you will then forever want cock and cum deep inside of you. You also will only cum when told to do so”. Smith then just stepped back and watched.

White and Lycett thrust their dicks hard and deep into the asses in front of them, White cryed out loud and long as Lycett’s dick went in all the way up to Lycett’s balls, Roberts only give off one short cry and then started to rided White’s thrusts.”Yes yes, more more ah ah yesss” was all Roberts could say. “no no ah aggg fucccc” was all White could say through garsps of air. All Lycett could say was”Fffffuuuucc...aaaaaaaa, do...me ..moreeee.”

All the while Smith proceeded to reinforce his dominance over them.”Aaaaaarghhhhh...mmmm ccccuuummmmminnggg” was all that was coming from the three men. Smith said the word ”cumshoot “ The three had just been granted their release to cum, all their pent-up sexual frustrations were given the go-ahead to fire away. Their bodys shock evertime they shot cum, their backs arched in ecstasy and their lust for cock. Smith just look on, soon it would be time to send them to their new masters. Just a few last things to do, he turned to the box on the desk and took out two more plugs and harness.The three men were now shuddering on the floor with intense pleasure. Roberts had shot so much cum that the bottle on the end of the tube on his dick was over full. Smith took the tube and bottle off his cock and put a lid on the bottle. Smith then put both bottles of cum into a cool box, also in the box was a bottle of cum from the boncer that had spoken to White when he had entered the club. The Sperm was going to be sold to a sperm bank in Mexeco.Smith then told White to put his plug back in and his harnes on, he then put plugs and harness on Lycett and Roberts, Smith realey forced the plug up Lycett’s ass making him moan loudly and thrust his hips.

Next all four cock needed to by cleaned Smith clicked his fingers the big bouncer came into the room, even before he could say a word Smith just said ”Cocksucker. “ The bouncer’s face took on a spaced out look, and without a word he went over to Lycett and opened his mouth and took all of Lycett’s dick up to his balls in one go. Once he had all the dick in his mouth the bouncer started to lick Lycett’s balls clean. When he had finished on the first set of balls he moved onto Hepesh, then White, and finaly Roberts. As each man’s balls were licked they would facefuck the bouncer’s mouth trying to get a orgasm but they could not shot anything, but air. Once the boucer had finished with their dicks he stood up and turned to face Smith, who just handed him a plastic bag and a bowl “Boldy men” was all Smith said. The bouncer put the bag and bowl on the desk, then he lead Lycett over to the desk. He then used the foam and razor in the bag and the water in the bowl to shaved off all of Lycett’s hair and beard, that finished he then shaved Lycett’s groin. The bouncer then went on and shaved Hepesh, White and Roberts heads and groins. With that done there was only a few more things to do before the four of them went to their new masters.

Smith stood in front of Lycett and reached for his groin and fastened a flat ring of steel between Hepesh’s ball sacks and body,he then threaded Lycett’s cock through a stainless steeel tube and fastened the tube to the steel base ring, this would keep his peins in a downward pointing postion. The device would not interfere with urination, but erections and shotting his load would be impossable. Then he finished on Lycett Smith moved on to fix the same sort of device to Hepesh, White and Roberts.Pasquale did not need to be fited with a device as he had been wereing one for a year and a half. That job finished Smith removed the triger words he had given Roberts so he could rape and facefuck Culter at his home. Now all there was to do was to get the four men into their skin tight rubber body suits and they could be on their way to their new masters.

The bouncer had become a slave of the ring then he had made the mistake of braking into Smith home. Hopeing to steal something of value, what he got was the light of a lamp reflected into his eyes from two ring soon he lost control of his mind and blacked out. Smith had then taken control of his mind completely, he found out the man’s name was Joe Pasquale, and he was 30 years old. Smith then completely reprogrammed his brain with the folowing.

  1. you will do what I say.
  2. you will work for me as a bouncer.
  3. when not under my power you will remeber nothing about the club. But you will remeber you triger words.
  4. you will from now on not shoot your load unless you hear the triger word “cumshoot” or you are being milked by the milking machine.
  5. you will from now on always wear a large butt plug and harness.
  6. you will not have sex unless I say you can.
  7. you will take dick up your ass and love it.
  8. you will wear after you have been milked a rubber piss suit, and give yourself a piss enema, untill you are empty of piss. You will then put your butt plug back on.

Smith then finished his programming of Pasquale .He then drove Joe to the club, took him up to the room. Once there Smith had Pasquale drop his pants and shorts, and bend over. Smith then put a hood with a ball gag in it over joe’s head, and forced a large lubed vibrating dildo up his ass, he switched it on and leved Pasquale there all night, with the dildo switching on and off at random intervals. He told Pasquale he could not move till he said so. Pasquale spent the next five hours like this. Smith went home to his girlfriend and bed. When Smith returned the next day all Pasquale could say was “AAAA...FUCCCC..PLEEE” Smith put one of the plastic tubes and bottles on Joes dick, and then said ”cumshoot”. The vibrating dildo have stimulated his prostate for the last five hours when he was given the triger word Pasquale climaxed and shot his load so intensely he fill the bottle in three shots. When joe had finished Smith took the bottle full of cum and put a lid on it, he then put a smaller plug up Pasquale’s ass with a harness. When pasquale woke up he had a huge hard on and a sore ass, with a butt plug ramed up it. But no matter how hard he beat the monkey he just could not cum, and everytime he took the plug out of his ass, he found he had to put it back in . So in the end he gave up, and started his new job at the club. That had been eighteen months ago and Smith was still useing him to do his dirty work, and the butt plug is still up his ass, also Joe now wear one of those metal device on his dick, Joe had no choice in the matter, but he was happy to do what ever he was told to do.

Smith stood back and looked at Lycett, Hepesh, White and Roberts, all four were now fully encased in red rubber from the neck down, with only their hands and feet free of rubber. As Smith watched, Pasquale put a pair of black rubber thigh high boots on each of the men, this was the last thing at needed to be completed. Then four men could be sent to their masters, the masters were sending transport for the four men, in about two days they would be hard at work pleasing their masters, and clients of their masters. Sex with a woman would be a disdent memory, and never to use their cock again to cum without permission.

3.30 A.M Smith stood looking out of a window, watching Lycett, Hepesh, White and Roberts walking across the empty packing lot next to the club, packed in front of the four men were two black vans, with there back doors open. The vans had been sent by the pepole who had bought the four men, one van was for Roberts, the second for Lycett, Hepesh and White. The men walked up to the back of the van they were meant to by in, and with out a word steped into the back of that van. The doors were closed by two guys in rubber suits and baseball caps, who then got behind the wheel of each van, and drove off. Once the van were gone, Smith turned from the window and walked across the room, he then turned off a video camera that had recorded all the thing the four men had done to each over. That done he leved the club, taking Pasquale with him. Pasquale’s ass had an appointment with a large, fat and hard dick, at about $4.000 for an hour, after that his mouth had a date with a rock hard cock for about $2.500. After that Joe could go home to bed, in the morning he would have no memory of the night before.

When Lycett, Hepesh and White woke up they found themselfs naked and tied , speadegled and face down on three fuck-benchs. Having their asses and mouths fucked by six south Americans. Their dicks were out of the metal devices Smith had put on, but now their dicks went through holes in the fuck-benchs and hung down lose, their dicks were being milked by machines that sucked on their dicks, the cum went into plastice tubes, which were sold to a sperm bank. This way their masters would get back some of the mony they payed out for the lawmen. Once their dicks had been fully milked the cock devices were put back for about six weeks, till the next milking. The three of them were in intense pleasure, totaly at home with their new life. Then Roberts woke up he found himself in a sex dungon in Alasker were he sucked cock, after each cock he drinks a bottle of larger ,and then gives himself an piss enema. He wears a plug and piss suit all the time. At the end of the night Robert’s ass is given a cold water enema to clean out his ass. He Only takes the off the plug and harness once ever six weeks, when his dick is milked and his ass is licked out and fucked. He to loved his new life.

To be continued.