The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MAN TRAP 2: THE REVENGE OF SLAVEDON.

BY THE SLAVER.

John Smith sat at his desk and watched the video clip on the computer screen in front of him. On it was two of the lawmen he had sold, they were tied to metal frames hanging from a beam in a room somewhere, Smith could not make out where. Both men were naked , but their hair had started to grow back and they had five o’clock shadows on their faces, on their dicks were the metal devices that Smith had put on all the men he sells into slavery. They had cock gags in their mouths. Muffled moans were coming from their mouths.

The reason for the moans, was that both men were being fucked by two dicks at once, the moans grown more muffled and louder was the dicks pump faster, and faster. Soon the muffled sounds turned from sounds of pain, to sounds of joy as the two men started to like what was happening to them, suddenly the two men went as straight as a rod, as almost at the same time, the dicks up their ass, shot load after load of cum into them, when the two men fucking the two lawmen had finished Cumming, their dicks were pulled out and wiped on the two lawmen’s backs. Once this was finnished the cock gags were taken out of the two men’s mouths. Once the gags were out of their mouths, both men had silly smiles on their faces, they were intensely happy with their life. Smith smiled as he saw that the two men being fucked were Lycett and Hepesh, he reached across and clicked on download/disk, and watched as the video file was loaded on to disk.

Smith had a use for the video clip, as well as selling men into slavery, and selling their seamen to sperm banks, he also made porn D.V.D. Well not personal, but he did market the finished disks. The ring of Slavedon had enslaved a young film maker, about a year and a half ago to edited all the video clips and D.V.D. to make films that could be sold. The guy who’s name was Rob Hulse had tried to rip Smith off while making a film about the club, he had tried changing Smith twice for the work he did. Smith found out, and made Hulse an offer, he could not say no to. After the videos are made, he has no memory of making them, once a month he would loose a whole Saturday night, and wake up Sunday morning with a throbbing pain in both his backside and throat, and a sore and throbbing cock. He didn’t just edit the films he was in them too, he also donated a large amount of sperm to the sperm bank. But he had on memory of the night before, he thought nothing of the pain or the lost night. He just got on with his life, till next month, then it would start all over again.

Smith never did revenge full time, but some times the need to act ,or get even just happened, or was neccerenly. But if revenge had to be dished out, Smith did so to great effect, and profit. But the person, or persons who revenge was taken out on, were only getting what was coming to them.

Andy Marat, Jonathan Gebek, Jay Demerit, Eidur Gudjohnsen and, Ian and Travers Eckersley were six such men. It all started the day after Smith reserved the clip of Lycett and Hepesh.

11.45 p.m Saturday night Smith had just found two men to star in his next D.V.D , and had just taken them up stairs to start work on the film, when Pasquale came into the room and told Smith that there was trouble down stairs. So Smith leaved the two men, now naked and horny fucking Hulse in his ass and mouth. Hulse was wearing a hood over his head, and a metal device on his dick, but nothing else. The whole thing was being filmed, after his fucking Hulse would make the film, and just before going home he would be milked of his sperm. Smith came down stairs too find that three men had beaten up some poor guy, and leaved him bleeding outside the club. The police had been and gone. There was not a lot they could do, as the guy had been dumped outside the club, not beaten up there. After Smith had caromed everyone down, he went back upstairs, and sent the two men home. But not before putting one of the metal devices on each of their dick, with no way of removing them, or any wish to have it removed. And no memory of the night. There was an order in their subconsers to come back in a month’s time. Hulse was told to finish the film. Smith had some thing to do first, and then he had a plan to find out who had beaten the guy up and dumped him outside the club.

3.30 A.M Sunday the club was empty and silent, but for a wet slurping, sucking sound. And moans of pain and happens. Cutler, Pasquale and Hulse were tied to what look like an examination table, their legs and arms restrained to the four corners of the tables by metal restraints, with two straps across their bodies holding them helpless to the tables. Between the three tables was what looked like a machine for milking cows, on Cutler Pasquale and Hulse cocks was a clear plastic cylinder inside of which was a sleeve of latex. The cylinders were placed on the men cocks, right down to their balls, suction held the tubes in place. Tubing ran from the top of the cylinders to the milking machine, the machine when turned on would stroke and suck the men’s dicks. The machine will then milk the three men dry, but before each orgasm the machine would hold back 3 times before the men would climax. As the men pumped their spunk into the milker it was sucked into plastic bottles attached to the sides of the machine. The men had been on the milker since 1.30 A.M, and were nearly skunked out, but amazingly their organs were still upright and hard, bobbing and waving slightly as the machine slurped and sucked their dicks to the next orgasm, each orgasm hurt more, and more but there is no let up till the computer attached to the milker had run it’s program. All the sound the three men could now make were low moans and cries. Smith always brought Pasquale, Cutler and Hulse out of their trance before they were put on the machine.

“Hey, no!, no!. Pleazee...stop this thing!... sucking and sucking...I’m cuuum..ohhhhh”. Was all Pasqule said before he shot his fist dry shot. There was a click as the power to the tube on his dick was turn off, and the tube slid off his sore throbbing cum coated cock.

“Oohhh... it feels likeee... hard again....oh cummm.” Moaned Hulse, as he too, dry shot for the first time, and the tube slid off his sore dick. Both he and Pasquale past out.

“Nnno...oh cummmm.” Was all Cutler said as he shoot another load of spunk into the milking machine. Before starting the next orgasm, after which he to dry shot and then past out.

Smith walked over to the three men and looked down at them, he leaved them lying on the tables. Later he would give them the trigger, that would send the three men home with no memory of their milking. They would go home to bed, and wake up in the morning as if nothing had happened. Smith had found out from the bouncer that had been on the door that, he had glimpsed the three men that dumped the guy outside the club. The bouncer was now standing by the desk, he had a spaced out look on his face and he had only his shorts on, Smith had court him as he was changing to go home, and introduced him to the ring of slavedom

Eidur Gudjohnsen was in the staff room when Smith entered, Gudjohnsen was about 5/6 tall and built like someone who looked after their body, his hair was brown and curly. He looked up as Smith entered the room. Smith was reflecting the light in the room off two rings adorning his third finger. Gudjohnson felt a dizziness over-taking his mind, and he could hear Smith’s voice. But the voice sounded so far away.

“Now, Gudjohnsen I’m going to count down from six to one each time you hear a number you will go deeper and deeper asleep, and more relaxed.”

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

When Smith reached one Gudjohnsen’s head slumped ford onto his chest, Smith grab hold of Gudjohnsen to stop him falling over, and led him from the staff room and into the secret conversion room. Gudjohnsen now stood by Smith’s deck in the conversion room in a deep hypnotic trance, with Smith standing over him. The three men on the milking machine had just finished, when Smith spoke to Gudjohnsen.

“Now Eidur do you know who beat up that guy, and dump him outside the club?”

“Yes. It was Andy Marat, Jonathan Gebek and Travers Eckersley.” said Gudjohnsen.

“How do you know this.”

“I work for them!”

This last comment was no surprise to Smith, he had caught gudjohnsen in places were he should not of been, and looking through files on the clubs computers. But he had not found the conversion room.

“Why” asked Smith.

“Six months ago Eckersley’s step son started wearing a metal device on his dick, he would not take it off. Two weeks after that he went miss. This club was the only clue we had!”

“So you were sent in to find something to help fined the missing son?”

“Yes”

“And the guy dumped outside the club, was a warning?”

“Yes”

“What was the son’s name?”

“Kevin Nolan.”

Smith now had all he needed, it was time to deal with Gudjohnsen. But first he would send Cutler Pasquale and Hulse home, and make a call to one of the slaves of Slavedom.

5.00 A.M. Gudjohnsen woke up, and found himself in a cheap rented room. He was laying on a bed wrapped from the neck down in some sort of rubber body bag, that seemed to cling tightly to his body making it hard to move. Also there were two straps across his body holding him to the bed. After trying to get loose, Gudjohnsen stopped struggling. That’s when he felt something large and hard shoved up his ass, and what felt like al tube on his dick. Just after Gudjohnsen was finding all this out, the door opened and in walked a guy with not a hair on his head or body. His name was Jody, he had been a slave for about six weeks, but not sold. He was holding a remote control box in his hand. With out a word Jody pushed a button on the box. At once the large object up Gudjohnsen’s ass started vibrating, and stimulating his prostate. He opened his mouth in sream but before he could Jody stuck his rock hard dick down Gudjohnsen’s throat, and started to face fuck him. Gudjohnsen didn’t even gag he just started to suck eagerly on the dick in his mouth. He had been programmed by Smith to suck any cock put in his mouth, and every time that the cock in his mouth cum he would shoot his cum into the tube on his dick. He would not stop sucking or shooting cum till he heard the trigger “COCKSUKER” or he started to dry shoot. All that went on in that room was being recorded on D.V.D . Smith will then send the pictures out on the web, making shore that Eckersley gets a copy sent to his Email address with a virus attached so it could not be dileted. Jody let out a loud cry as he shot his first load into Gudjohnsen’s mouth, shortly after Gudjohnsen shot his first lot into the tube on his dick.

Andy Marat and Jonathan Gebek walked to their car from the all night bar they had been at since they had dumped the guy outside Smith’s club. Just as they reached the car a voice called their names. Both men turned, and were met by a fist to each of their faces, Marat and Gebek both fell to the floor out cold. Pasquale picked up the car keys from Gebek’s hand and opened the trunk, and then through Marat and gebek into the trunk and closed the lid. He then got into the drivers seat, started the car, and drove to the club. When he arrived at the club Pasquale parked next to the side entrench to the disused warehouse were the conversion room was. Pasquale then carryed the two men into the warehouse, after which he then dumped and set fire to the car in a disused factory outside of town.

Smith watched as Pasquale prepared the two unconscious men. Gebek was about 5/7 tall, 34 years old with black hair which was cut in a flattop, he was clean shaven. His skin was well tanned and firm to the touch. Marat was 6/2, 31 years old with black hair which was cut in a very short crew cut, and he had a goatee and a nose ring. His body was pale and pasty and a bit plump.

Gebek came round to find that both he and Marat were now naked and tied to Xframes, in what seemed to be a darkened room. What light there was, came from a small light in the ceiling, Gebek tried to talk, but there was a cock gag in his mouth. He turned his head but found that that too was tied to the frame, and he could not turn it to far. He could just see Marat out of the corner of his eye. What he saw shocked him. Marat was still tied to an Xframe, and had a cock gag in his mouth. But his head was not tied to the frame, it was slump ford on his chest. All so there was a plastic tube and bottle on Marat’s cock.

Gebek then looked down and saw that there was a plastic device just the same on his dick.

“Don’t worry about your friend.” said a voice. “He is how a Slave of Slavedom, as you will soon be”

“What the fuck” Gebek tried to say through the gag in his mouth, but all that could be hear was a muffled noise.

“Don’t worry yourself, just look at the lights and sleep” said the voice.

Suddenly Gebek felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking his mind, as the light in the room was flashed and reflect into his eyes, and he found he couldn’t look away. Soon all of his attention was on those flashing lights.

When he thought Gebek was ready, Smith stepped into the light and looked at Gebek, and spoke.

“Gebek I’m going to count down from three to one. When I reach one you will be a sleep, but you will open your eyes and look straight ahead, but still be asleep. Also you will do what I tell you to do.”

Three

Two

One

Gebek’s head snapped up like it was on a string, his eyes wide open, but unseeing. Smith untied his head, and stepped back and looked at the two men. Their fate was already planed, but before that could happen Smith had to make a visit to Gudjohnsen. He needed to ask him about Travers Eckersley, also Smith had to send Jody home, for tonight his ass and mouth were going to be in great demeaned, Jody needed his sleep. Making sure the two men were in a trance Smith walked behind them, and taking two large vibrating dildos from a box on a table next to the two frames. Then with much force shoved the two unlubed dildos up the two men’s asses and held them in place with duck tape. Smith then took the two men out of their trance, but kept them in his control. Smith told Marat and Gebek that they could not cum unless they heard the trigger “cock” he then turned the dildos on, and leaved the room. The dildos almost at once started to stimulate their prostate, both men felt their cocks start to grow hard. Marat and gebek started to moan through their gags, and thrust their hips back and forth, in the hope that they would cum.

The bold headed Cutler opened the door to Smith, even before the door was shut Cutler had gone into a trance and stepped back from the door, his eyes were blank and glassy, his head resting on his chest. Smith said one word to Cutler “pissuit”. Cutler turned and went up stairs to his room. Smith went up the stairs, and entered the room were Gudjohnsen was being face fucked by Jody. Jody had just shot a load into Gudjohnsen’s mouth, who was himself shooting a load into the tube on his dick. Smith said one word “Dickhead”. Both men stopped what they were doing, Jody got off the bed and leved the room, he would dress and then go home with no memory of what had just happened. Gudjohnsen just lay on the bed, his body inside the bag covered in sweat. Smith opened the body bag, and looked down at Gudjohnsen, the collection device on his dick was nearly full. Smith removed it from Gudjohnsen’s still firm, cum covered dick and put a lid on the top of the device. That done Smith placed a pair of headphones on Gudjohnsen, and plugged them into a walkman and switch it on. The tape in the walkman were orders for the next few hours, and it would also reinforce Smith’s dominance over Gudjohnsen. Smith then leaved the room, to find Cutler standing outside his room, he was now wearing the rubber piss suit. He turned his back to Smith, so Smith could do up the straps, buckles, and lacing that was in the back of the suit. Once Smith had farced the back of the suit, Cutler walked into his room, and put on a track suit and baseball cap. He then went down stairs, out the door and got into a cab. Smith watched him drive away in the cab from the window of the room Gudjohnsen was in. Smith walked over to the bed and removed the body bag and headphones from Gudjohnsen, whom was still in a deep trance. He would wake up just after Smith had gone from the room. Smith picked up the body bag, tube and walkman, and went down stairs and out the door. As soon as the door slammed shut Gudjohnsen woke up, and with out thinking he suck three fingers up his own ass, and started to fuck himself. Just like White before him, Gudjohnsen had no wish or will to stop or leave the room he was now in. All this to was being recorded on D.V.D.

Then Smith got back to the club, he found that Travers Eckersley and his brother Ian had paid a visit to the club and leaved a massage for Smith. The massage was in the form of an attack on two bouncers and two barmen, whom had been kidnapped from out the front of the club at gun point. They had then been striped, beaten up, and then hung upside down, with duck tap over their mouths, from the lamp posts near the club. Their close dumped in the doorway of the club. After the four men had been taken down, and dressed. Smith had a talk with the four men. It had taken some time and a lot of money, for Smith to talk the staff out of call the police. All but one of the four staff that were attacked said they would take the money and not tell the police. The only one who would not agree was a bouncer called Jay Demerit. Demerit was about 5/11 of a muscular build, with curly blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, he was 35 years old. Smith told him that he should go into the club, they would talk some more inside. Once inside Demerit turned to speak to Smith, but found that the overhead lights were being reflected into his eyes from the rings on Smith’s left hand. He felt a dizziness over taking his mind then nothing. Smith lead Demerit through a hidden side door to the conversion room.

When they arrived in the room Smith told Demerit to go over and stand by the desk, and took off all his clothes and wait. Demerit went over to the desk and started to strip. Smith then went over to the two men on the Xframes, both men had had the vibrating dildo up their ass for about three hours, and wanted to cum badly. Marat and Gebek were both covered in sweat and were close to passing out, both men were hanging limply on their frame.

Smith said the trigger word “COCK”. Both men seamed to come to life, both went stiff as a board, thrusting their hips back and forth, muffed moan came from their mouths. Suddenly both men picked up the thrusting of their hips, and with a loud muffled cry they both shot their loads into the devices on their dicks. After two or three orgasms both men were dry shooting. Smith stopped the two men from cuming any more, and took the dildos from out of their asses, he then removed the tube devices from their dicks. Smith then wiped Gebek’s cum covered dick on a piece of cloth. He then put on each man a walkman and headphone. So his dominance over both Marat and Gebek would be enforced by the commands on the tape in the Walkmans.

In the rented room Gudjohnsen stopped fucking his own ass with three fingers. He stood up and went over to a box on a table at the bottom of the bed. Gudjohnsen then took out of the box a large hard dildo with a harness. Placing the harness on the floor, Gudjohnsen stepped into the harness, and pulled it half way up. He then bent forwards, and pushed the dildo up his ass. Ocne it was fully in place up his ass, Gudjohnsen stood up and pulled the straps of the harness over his shoulder. He then dressed and leafed the room, he went down stairs and out the front door. Getting into a cab Gudjohnsen told the driver to go to the club.

Gudjohnsen arrived at the club just as Cutler and Jody were also arriving at the club. All three got out of their cabs, paid the drivers and went inside the club. The three men went straight to the conversion room, and stood waiting for orders. Smith told Pasquale to untie Marat and Gebek from the frames they were tied to, and remove the headphones. While Pasquale untied the two men, Smith turned to Demerit, and smiled to his self.

Smith lead Demerit over to one of the examination tables, and told the naked Demerit to lay down on it. Demerit’s arms and leg were them strapped into place. A ball gag was put into his mouth.

“Now, Demerit I’m going to snap my fingers, when I do you will wake up. But you will still be under my control.” Smith told Demerit.

“When you hear the word ’SLEEPY ’ you will immediately go into a much deeper sleep than before“.

Smith then beck end Jody over to stand by the table. Smith then snapped his fingers, once, like a pistol shot. Demerit seemed to come to life, he tried to get free from the straps holding him to the table, but could not free himself, and muffled cries came through the gag in his mouth.

“Now, now, Mr Demerit you only have yourself to blame.” Said Smith.

“If you had taken my offer of $10.000 and you wouldn’t go to the police, you’d not be in the mess you are in now.” Smith said sympathetically, looking down at the struggling Demerit.

“Jody, I want you to suck Demerit off, but not so he cums. Just so he is nice and hard” Smith ordered Jody. Jody kneed down between Demerit’s open legs, and took Demerit’s 7in uncut dick in his mouth.

Jody starts to move his mouth up and down Demerit’s slowly hardening dick. Up and down, up and down, went his mouth. With every pass of Jody’s mouth over Demerit’s cock, it got harder, and harder. Demerit was struggling even more desperately to get loose, so as to stop the orgasm that was building up in his balls, and would soon burst forth from his acing balls. Smith tapped Jody on the top of his head, the young man stopped sucking Demerit’s dick. Smith then told Jody to go home, and in the morning he would have no memory of the night before. Jody stood up and leaved the room, without a word said. Smith then stepped between Demerit’s legs, he showed Demerit a large lubed dildo, which he had taken from a trolley next to the table. With one thrust Smith forced the dildo up Demerit’s virgin ass, Demerit let out a cry of pain, but it was muffled by the gag in his mouth. Smith then put duck tap on the base of the dildo to hold it in place, he then turned the dildo on. Demerit let out more muffled cries of pain, his dick getting even harder. His cock was now rock soil and a good eight inches, sticking straight into the air. Smith then wheeled the milking machine between Demerit’s open legs. He then picked up one of the plastic tubs, he then placed lube inside the tube, and pushed the tube over, and down the hard dick. The tube slid all the way down the dick, even covering Demerit’s balls. Smith then turned the power to the dildo up by 1%. Grunts and gasps was all that came from Demerit now, as the dildo speeded up and gently stimulating his prostate. Demerit was close to cuming. Smith then turned the milker on, Demerit’s first orgasm came just seconds after the machine started it’s slurping and sucking of his cock. The cum went up the suction tube on Demerit’s dick into a bottle on the side of the milking machine.

Smith stood and watched as the machine got to work on Demerit’s cock. The fist orgasm had subsided, but the second one was already on the way. Demerit strain against the restraints holding him to the table, every muscle in his body tensed as he struggled to free himself. But the milker continued its relentless stimulation and sucking of his cock. Muffled cries was all that came from Demerit now, he was now on his five orgasm, with each load shoot the amount of cum extracted got smaller and smaller, but the pain got grater and grater. Soon Demerit would be dry shooting.

Smith turned and looked at the four men standing not far from him. Marat, Gudjohnes, Cutler and Gabek only needed his final orders, and their metal cock devices and they would be ready to be sent to their new masters, and lives of slavery and bondage. Smith would have liked more time to helemat they, but after the last massage from the Eckersley brothers, Smith thought it best to send the four men away as soon as possible. Their new masters could brake their mouths and assess in. After these men had been sent off Smith was free to deal with the Eckersley brothers.

An hour later Marat, Gudjohnsen and Gabek were all standing in front of Smith wearing tight red rubber suits, the metal devices on their cocks could be seen through the rubber was large bumps. All three men had also been shaved, both of head hair and around their groins. Cutler was still wearing the piss suit, but no device on his dick. The four men had very little cum leaved in their balls, but Smith had had Pasquale give each man a good sucking before he put the metal devices on their dicks. This action made the four men cry out in pain, but Pasquale still sucked off all four men. Cutler was then laced back into the piss suit. Demerit had past out about 16 minutes ago, he was still lying on the table, and the suction tube was now off his sore dick. He to had been shaved of his hair and on the groin. He was now also wearing a harness that held a large hard butt plug up his ass. Smith had something else lined up for him. Smith took one last look at the four men, he then snapped his fingers once. As one Marat, Gebek, Cutler and Gudjohnsen turned and walked out of the conversion room and into a new life of slavery.

Gudjohnsen and Cutler woke to find themselves hog tied, and having their asses fuck by large unlubed cocks, with every thrust the two men pushed down on the dick inside them. As the fucking got faster and faster the two men got more, and more turn on. If it were not for the devices on their dicks both men would have shot their loads some time ago.

Marat woke up to find himself a sex toy to a gang of oilmen in Alaska, he was fuck in the ass, then in the mouth. Then not being fucked he was forced to work in the same sex dungeon that Robert Jones had been sold to. Their doubly act was the talk of the town.

8.00 A.M. Tuesday. Two days after Marat, Gudjohnsen and Cutler had been sold. The local paper had a story about the arrest of one Andy Gebek. It seemed that Gebek had something to do with two missing lawmen, a John Lycett and Chris Hepesh, and a missing bouncer called Eidur Gudjohnsen. Police had raided his house late on Sunday, and arrested Gebek. A search of his home turn up clothes belonging to the three men, and a pair of trousers of Lycett’s, which were torn and had seaman on them. D.N.A. tests showed that it was Gebek’s cum on the trousers. Gebek was change with the kidnap and rape of Lycett, Hepesh and Gudjohnsen, and three counts of homicide. He was now waiting to go to trial.

Smith put the paper down and looked over at Denerit, who was now clad from the neck down in tight black rubber, and tied to a Xframe. The vibrating dildo in his ass switched on and off at random intervals. The only sound he made was one of total pleasure. Now that the slaves had been sold Smith could deal with the Eckersley brothers and Demerit. Turning to the computer on, and started to make his plans.

To be continued.