The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP: 10.

BY THE SLAVER.

Smith turned in the doorway, and took one last look at the ‘Doggie Bitches’ that had once been, Lycett, Black and Ian. As Smith left the building, he heard the yaps from the bitches, as the man-dogs cum in their arses. The bitch’s new lives had began. Smith drove back to the farm, he went into the barn.

Smith found the barn empty, there was not a sign of the two police guards, Mereditch, or Stone. Smith searched the whole barn, and the farmhouse, but found nothing. Smith knew what had happened. Jody had come to the barn, and took the four men. Smith swore loudly, as he stormed from the barn.

A black van stopped outside an old build on the far side of town. Two men dressed in tight black rubber got out and walked round to the back of the van. Their names were Dassuk and Zentos, they were the mindless slaves of Jody. Inside the van were four crates, in which Mereditch, Stone and the two police guards lay bound and gagged. One by one, the two men in rubber carried the crates into the old building. The crates were taken to the building’s basement, and the four men were taken out of the crates.

The four men were thrown face down on to some old beds. And the flaps in their rubber suits, that covered access to their arses, were pulled open. Large evil looking dildos were thrust into the men’s arses, as the dildos slid into their arses, the men’s arses snapped shut around the dildos bases, so that the dildos become firmly lodged in Mereditch, Stone and the two police guards arses.

The dildos began to vibrate, the four bound and gagged men let out muffled cries. The dildos felt like they were virtually screwing themselves into the four men’s arses. Mereditch, Stone and the two police guards moaned into their gags. They felt their dicks stiffen inside their rubber suits. The four men let out more muffled cries as they cum, in their rubber suits. Dassuk and Zentos tied the four moaning men to the beds, and then left the basement. The four men had no way of knowing it, but this was the start of their reprogramming, they would soon be part of Jody’s plan to snatch some prisoners.

Jody, Zentos and Dassuk entered the basement, all three were dressed in tight rubber suits, and all three were smocking cigars, as one, the three men blow out smock, open their flies pulled out their cock, and jerked them till they were rock hard. Jody and the two slaves walked forward, and stood in front of Mereditch, and the two police guards. The gags and dildo were removed from the three men. The two police guards and Mereditch looked at the rock hard cocks in front of them, they opened their mouths. Jody, Zentos and Dassuk thrust their cocks into the three open mouths, and down Mereditch and the two police guard’s throats. All three men started sucking hard on the cocks, in their mouths. Up and down the cocks went three men’s mouths, they could feel the cocks start to throb, Jody, Zentos and Dassuk ached their backs and let out loud cries. Then spunk shot down the three men’s throats and into their mouths. Mereditch, and the two police guards gulped down all of the spunk shot into their mouths.

No sooner had the cocks been pulled out of Mereditch and the two police guards mouth, than Jody, Zentos and Dassuk thrust two of their fingers up the three bound men’s arses, and worked them in deep. Mereditch and the police guards cried out as the fingers entered their arses. Soon they were thrusting their hips back and forwards onto the thrusting fingers. A third, and then a fourth then joined the invading fingers. Mereditch and the two police guards let out screams, as finally, Jody, Dassuk and Zentos thrust their whole fist into them. As the fists entered Mereditch and the two police guards arses, they brushed against the three men’s prostate. Mereditch and the two police guards had orgasms like they had never had before, cum shot out of their cocks, and filled their rubber suits. So great were their orgasms that Mereditch and the two police guard soon passed out. Jody had Zentos and Dassuk repeat the same thing on Stone. Once all four had pass out Jody placed headphones on the four zonked out men, through which they would get they’re new programming.

The morning was cool, and damp. The sun was still low in the sky. Standing in a small clump of trees, not far from the quirt country road, was Jody. He was watching the road through a pair of high-powered binoculars. In the distance, a convoy of vehicles could just be seen, moving towards Jody. Jody spoke into a radio he took from one of his pockets. “Excellent. It couldn’t be better.....Start the welcome party.”

The convoy slowly moved down the road. In front were two police cars, in each were three police officers, all armed. Behind that was a large white van from the state mental hospital, ether side of it was a police motorcyclists. Behind the van were two more police cars, in each of which were three armed police.

One of the police officers in the front car heard a faint rumbling from over-head. He looked out of the car’s window, he was surprised to see a helicopter fly over head. The chopper zoomed low...Dangerously low...It seemed to be buzzing them. The officer craned his head out of the open window, and looked at the chopper as it zoomed low for a second time, there seemed to be six men on board. An arm encased in black rubber appeared out of one of the helicopter’s window, and a metal object fell to the ground. It hit the ground just ahead of the front of the convoy.

The metal object exploded with a dull thud, it emitted a cloud of billowing smoke. Smoke bombs, realised the police officer. More and more smoke bombs rained down, ahead, behind and on both sides, the convoy was soon totally engulfed in choking black smoke. The convoy jolted to a stop, the police officers leapt from the cars, weapons in hand. Through the swirling smoke a dim shape could be seen. The chopper had landed on the edge of the smoke cloud. The officer heard a shout from behind him, he turned. Three grotesque figures loomed through the smoke. The figure wore tight black rubber and plastic facemasks, twin cylinders were lashed to their backs, from the cylinders length of tubing was connected to oddly shaped guns in the figures hands. One of the motorcyclists tried to stop one of the figures, the weird figures raised its weapon, and fired at the motorcyclists. He staggered backwards, and fell choking to the ground enveloped in a white vapour. In seconds he was unconscious.

“Gas guns.” Shouted the officer, as the second motorcyclists collapsed unconscious to the ground. He heard gunfire, he turned back to the front of the convoy. Two more figures had appeared, and the other police officers were being shot down one by one. Finally there was only one officer left, and then he to was blasted with gas, and fell unconscious against the police car. One of the grotesque figures climbed onto the roof of the van, and blasted gas into the van through the air vent. The driver and passenger, another police officer were both knocked out with quick gas blasts, and then hauled out of van, and thrown to the ground. The figure on the roof of the van jumped down.

One of the attackers climbed into the van, and started the van. The attacker pulled off his plastic facemask, Zentos drove the van away. The other men returned to the chopper, which took off, and followed the van driven by Zentos. A few second later, and Jody himself had gone. All that was left were the unconscious bodies of the police officers, and the driver, the smoke and gas drifting away.

The chopper landed, and the five men in it climbed out, they walked over to an hanger on the far side of the airfield. And walked inside, pulling off the plastic facemasks as they entered the hanger. Dassuk, Stone, Mereditch, and the two police guards stood looking straight ahead, totally zonked out. On the floor not far from the five zonked out men, the two-man crew of the chopper was naked, and 69ing each other, vibrating dildos up their arses. Just like Dassuk and the other men they too had zonked out looks on their faces. The van pulled into the hanger, seconds later Jody drove into the hanger. Jody climbed out of his car, lit a cigar, and walked over to the group of men. The five men turned, and looked at Jody. Just then, Zentos drove the van into the hanger. Jody walked over to the van; he ordered the zonked out men to wrench open the back doors of the van.

After much brut force, the men pulled the back doors open. Inside was four unconscious men, laying on the floor.

Jody was horrified, and angry. He turned, and shouted at the six men. “Who did this, who used the gas through the vents? Who?” He bellowed. After a few seconds, Stone stepped forwards. Jody grubbed him by the back of his neck, and then thrust him over next to the two men, 69ing on the floor. Jody turned to Zentos. “Blast him.” Was all he said. Zentos replaced his plastic mask, raised his gas gun, and blasted stone. Stone, and the two men on the floor vanished in a cloud of white gas. “Again.” Cried Jody. Even, before the unconscious Stone hit the floor, he and the two 69ing men were engulfed in more gas. After the cloud of gas vanished, both Stone and the two men on the floor were shaking, and fitting. Jody just watched. After a short time, all three men were still. Jody clicked his fingers. Zentos, Mereditch, Dassuk and the police guards, turned and jogged out of the hanger.

Agent Jones walked into the large room of the local hospital, and looked at the group of men laying on beds. Some were unconscious, some were conscious. The men that were conscious all had a hard-on, their left hand was tightly gripping the hard dicks, and were jerking them forcefully. Garbled sounds escaped their lips. Jones turned, as a man in a white coat came up behind him. “Every one, who has regained consciousness wants to do only that.” He said. “The hard on starts, just before the person becomes conscious. Once conscious, they grab their cock, and then just keep jerking. However, they can’t orgasm.”

Jones walked over to two bed a little apart from the others. On them lay two men, who looked like they were twins. “Will these two be the same?” Asked Jones, pointing to the two men on the beds. The doctor walked over to Jones. “Afraid so!” Said the doctor. “What’s so special about these two, they were in the van from the state mental hospital.”

“Yes, they’re the Eckersley twins, they’re something to do with all these missing persons.” Said Jones. (see Mantrap 3) He turned back to the doctor. “What’s going to happen to them all?” Asked Jones, as he looked around the room.

“Well, the only way I can see of stopping them from constantly jerking themselves permanently, without orgasm, is to place them in straight-jackets. And place them under constant watch at the state mental hospital.” Replied the doctor. Jones looked shocked. “I know its extreme, but we have no other choice. Let me show you something.” Contended the doctor. He led Jones out the large room, and down a short corridor to the door of another room. Either side of the door stood a police guard. “This in here, are three extreme cases of the attack.” He led Jones into the room. On three beds lay three still figures, at first look, Jones thought the three figures on the beds were dead. But, on a closer look, he saw that they were breathing very slowly, their skin a deathly white colour. “What caused this.” Asked Jones.

“From what we know, some sort of gas was used. Faint traces were found on their clothes, or skin. It seems, that the gas caused brain damage. The ones in the other room, became horny little cock jerkers, but can’t cum.” Said the doctor. “But, these three must have had more than one dose. They’re Twenty- % brain dead. They will be like this for the rest of their lives.” The doctor’s pager went off. Leaving Jones in the Room, the doctor went to look for a phone. After a few more seconds, Jones too, left the room.

As Jones walked past the two guards, something odd happened. Both guards snatched up their guns, and pointed them straight at Jones. The guns were trembling in the men’s hands. For a moment Jones stood, astonished be what he saw. “What is the meaning of this?” Jones asked furiously, he then noticed that the guns the guards were pointing at him were Anaesthesia dart guns. There was two hissing sounds, two darts embedded themselves into Jones neck. Jones’s eyes glazed over, Jones found that he was unable to keep his eyes open. Oblivion quickly took hold of Jones, he fell to the floor.

Jones opened his eyes, but found that he had a tight rubber hood over his head, the eyeholes were closed. He could not see a thing. Cold air could be felt on his skin, so he must be naked. He tried to move, but he was bound to some sort of wooden device. Jones could tell that his legs were spread wide open, and he could not close them. Also there was a gag in his mouth. A voice spoke to him, Jones did not know it, but the voice belonged to Jody.

Jody stood at the bottom of the wooden device that Jones was tied to. “I wish, I had time to take you, and make you mine. But alas I don’t have time. So instead, I’ll use a small dose of the gas in drug form in you. It’ll still damage your brain, but not like the others.” Said Jody. Jones heard a metal lid being dropped onto the floor.

Jody picked up a large black vinyl dildo, he then dipped it into the metal container he’d just opened. Jody walked over to the bound Jones. Jody lent forwards, and teased the tip of the dildo into Jones’s arse crack. Jones cried into the gag. Jody, then started to slide the dildo into Jones. Deeper, and deeper slid the dildo. Strange wet, warm feelings rushed through Jones’s body, and gripped his mind. Suddenly the dildo was completely inside Jones’s arse. Jody started to piston the dildo into and out of Jones’s arse. Each time the dildo come out of Jones, it was smeared with shit. Jones’s cries had die down some what, as the strange feelings continued to grip his mind. “Your arse seems to be pretty full, so lets try something a bit bigger.

Jody pull the dildo out of Jones, he then picked up an even bigger dildo, dipped it in the container. Jody then started pistoning the dildo into Jones. Faster, and faster the dildo went in, and out of Jones’s arse. By now, Jones’s arse was stretched so wide, that he started too gush a steady stream of shit onto the wood between his legs Jody gave the dildo a heavy thrust, the dildo went even deeper, more shit gushed out of Jones. Jones started to spasm, and twitch. Jones’s mind gave in to the new feelings he was having, he cum, he squirted ropes of jizz all over himself. Jody dipped an even bigger dildo, and then started to fuck Jones a third time. Jones had stopped making any sound. Jody know that after this next orgasm, Jones would be completely broken.

TO BE CONTINUDED: