The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MANTRAP 9:

BY THE SLAVER.

The private jet landed at a quirt airfield. Smith had taken it to South America. He had taken the two police guards, he had control over, with him. Smith watch as the two guards left the jet, taking Lycett to the farm. Smith had to have a word with the pilot, and co-pilot. He had used the ring of Slavdon on the two men, so he could get to South America. Now he was going to release then. Smith entered the cockpit, both men sat at the controls, looking blankly ahead. The two men had all ready been given their release trigger word.

On hearing the word, both men would go into the cabin of the jet, and then completely strip naked. Then both men would 69 each other, till they were sucked dry, after which both men would wake up. They would have no memory of meting Smith, or flying to and from South America. Both men would be shocked that they were sucking another man’s cock, but they would always after this, roll around the cabin of the jet, 69ing each other after their flights. As the two men started stripping, Smith left the jet.

The zonked out Stone looked at the hard dick in front of him, and opened his mouth. A guy in a rubber suit thrust his cock into the open mouth, and down Stone’s throat. Stone started to suck the hard throbbing cock. Up and down went Stone’s mouth; he could feel the cock throbbing. Suddenly the guy ached his back, and let out a loud cry. Spunk shot down Stone’s throat and into his mouth. Stone gulped it all down.

No sooner had the dick been pulled out of his mouth, than another guy in black rubber thrust his dick up Stone’s arse. Stone cried out, as the dick entered his arse. But, soon stone was thrusting his hips back and forewords in time with the thrusting of the invading dick. The guy fucking Stone let out a loud cry as he cum, his cum shooting deep into Stone. The guy pulled his dick out of Stone’s arse, Stone just lay on the bed with a look of pleasure and joy on his face. But Stone could not get hard because of the metal device on his dick.

The two guys who had humped Stone left, Stone then had his arse cleaned out with cold water and a wide hose, by two men dressed in tight yellow latex and black rubber hoods. After the men had finish with Stone, his arse was butt-plugged, and he was put into a tight one piece red latex suit. Then Stone was locked in a small cage.

The cage door was pulled open, and the two men in latex suits and rubber hoods pulled Stone out of the cage. Stone was lead over to a fuck bench, and his latex suit was removed, Stone was told to lay face down on the bench. Once on the bench Stone’s legs were spread apart and tied to the bench, his arms were tied down ever side of his body. The two men that had fucked him the night before entered the room, and walked over to Stone lying on the bench.

Both men started to fuck stone, in his mouth and his arse. The guy in Stone’s mouth grabbed Stone’s head, and started to thrust his dick in and out of Stone’s mouth faster and faster. He then arched his back, let out a loud cry, and shot his spunk down Stone’s throat. He pulled his cum covered dick out of Stone’s mouth, and Stone started to lick the dick clean.

The second guy cum just after Stone started to dick lick. The guy thrust his dick deeper into Stone, he pushed more and more of his dick deeper and deeper into Stone’s arse. Stone moaned in pleasure in-between licks of the cum covered dick. With a loud cry the guy shot a large amount of his cum deep into Stone’s arse-hole. The guy pulled his shit and cum covered dick out of Stone’s arse-hole, and he walked round to in front of Stone. He pushed the guy having his dick lick clean, out of the way, and grabbed Stone’s head and thrust his limp dick into Stone’s mouth. He then started face fucking Stone, Stone could feel the dick start to harden, and throb. Before the guy could be pulled out of Stone’s mouth, the guy cum. After he had finished his orgasm, the guy was pulled off of Stone, and taken away.

Smith stood in the old barn, that he how used a his place of conversion. He watched as the two police guards tied Lycett to strong wooden beam; his mobile rung. Smith took the call, closing his phone he turned, and spoke to the two guards. “Right, get him milked, shaved and rubberised. I’ve got to go out for a while, something has come up. Wait till I get back.” And with that he was gone.

So time later the guy, who had fucked Stone twice, find that he had been stripped naked, and tried to some sort of wooden X frame in the middle of a stone room, deep in the bowels of the building, that the club was in. The room was dimly lit, the guy could not see much, but he was sure that there was someone in the room with him. Suddenly, the dim light brightened slightly, the guy then saw, that he was not alone, that there was someone standing just to the right of a small door, that was near a large screen that was in front of him. The guy was shocked, he knows the guy standing in front of him, it was Police Captain Black. There was something not quite right about Black, but the guy could not put his finger on what.

As Black walked into the room, the guy saw that Black was wearing a tight black rubber suit, and seems to walk funny, and he had a strange goofy look on his face. Just then the door opened, and in walked another guy, the guy know him too, he was deputy Mereditch from South Rock. Like Black, he too was wearing tight black rubber, and walked funny, and had the same goofy look on his face. The guy tried to cry out, but there was a ball-gag, in his mouth.

Black walked over in front of the guy, and looked him straight in the eyes. “You have been a bad boy, taking two bites of the cherry, tut, tut.” Said Black. “Master, won’t like that, that’s why we’re here. We’re too get you ready for Master. How just be a good boy and just take what’s coming to you, and soon you will be a new man, Mr. Walters.”

Walters cried into the gag in his mouth. Black looked at Walters’s impressive body, he reached forward, and grabs Walters’s dick and begins to jerk him to rigidity, Walters’s dick responds immediately to Black’s stimulation’s.

“You seem to enjoy that. Now lets see how much cum you have left in you.” Said Black, he increased his stimulations. Walters moaned into his gag. Black increases his jerking of Walters’s dick, more muffled moans could be heard from Walters. Black increased his jerking for a third time. Suddenly Walters erupted geysers of cum, which landed on the floor in front of him.

“Excellent, Black continue to milk Walters’s dick. After which I will gain control of his mind. Walters your days as a top are now over, you will soon become a mindless, but willing bottom.” Said a voice from behind Black. Standing behind Black was a well-dressed man, wearing a grey suit.

Smith walked across the room, and looked hard at Walters, as Black started to jerk him off again. This time it didn’t take long before Walters erupted again. Smith nodded to Mereditch, who is now holding a pair of hypodermic syringes. Mereditch moves beside Walters, and grabs his hair, and pulls Walters’s head right back. Mereditch then plunges one of the hypodermics into Walters’s neck and then depresses the plunger.

Mereditch let go of Walters’s head, which fell forwards as Walters’s struggles to stay conscious. Walters soon surrenders to the drugs, his head droops onto his chest, he was deeply asleep and in the hands of Smith. Mereditch then injected the second syringe into one of the unconscious Walters’s ball sacs.

Black shock Walters back to consciousness. The drugged Walters opened his eyes slowly. It was obvious from the dullness of his pupils that he was out of it. “Ah wwwhattt?” he slurred, the gag had been removed from his mouth.

“I want you to look at the screen in front of you, Slave.” Smith stated firmly to Walters. Walters glanced at the screen in front of him, his eyes slowly focused on the screen, and Smith pushed a remote control that he had in his hand. Images of spinning flashing lights sprung into view. Walters found it hard to look away.

“Slave.” Said Smith sternly. “I know you want to please me don’t you. Well listen to me and watch the screen, and you will make me proud of you, Slave.” Walters just stared at the spinning images on the screen. Walters kept his eyes fixed on the screen, after a few seconds his pupils dilated completely. His brain was now completely open to reprogramming.

Smith pushed the remote again; the light patens changed colour and every few seconds an image of a naked man sucking a large hard cock appeared. Smith lent forward and told Walters that this sort of thing would make his master happy. Over, and over the voice and image went on.

Soon Walters was agreeing earnestly, that he would please his master like this. Smith pushed the remote a third time, the colour and the image changed again. This time the image was of the same naked man, but this time his ass was being pounded by a group a large built men, all of who had very big dicks. Again Smith told Walters that this too would make his master happy, Walters agreed earnestly, that he would please his master like this.

Smith turned the screen off, and told Black and Mereditch to release Walters, from the wooden X frame. Which they did. Walters fell to the floor. Smith nodded to Black and Mereditch, the two men pick Walters up, and carried him out of the room. Walters was carried into the small room in which Stone was kept, Stone was be now, locked into his cage.

Walters was thrust face down onto a bed, and bound too it. A large dildo was thrust into Walters arse, as soon as the dildo was in place, Walters arse snapped shut around it’s base, so the dildo become firmly lodged in Walters arse. The dildo began to vibrating, Walters let out a low moan. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing it’s self into Walters arse, he felt his dick start to stiffen. Walters let out more low moans, he turned his head, from side to side. He stopped turning his head, he was now looking over the side of the bed. Black stepped over to the bed, and pulled down his zipper, his rock hard, throbbing cock fell out. Walters looked longingly at Black’s throbbing cock, he licked his lips, and then opened his mouth. Black thrust his cock into Walter’s open mouth, and down his throat. Up and down the cock, went Walter’s mouth, he could feel Black’s cock throbbing. Black suddenly shot spunk down Walter’s throat and into his mouth. Walters gulp down all Black’s spunk.

No sooner had Black pulled his spent cock out of Walters, than the dildo was also pulled out of Walters. Walters arse felt empty now that the dildo was gone. He let out a cry for his arse to be filled. Mereditch pulled out his cock, and started to jerk off, when his cock was hard, he climbed onto the bed behind Walters. Mereditch spat into Walter’s hole, he then thrust his cock straight into Walter’s arse. Walters let out a scream of joy as Mereditch’s cock entered his arse, soon Walters was thrusting his hips in time with Mereditch’s fuck. All Mereditch could do was moan in pleasure.

Soon, Walter’s body was covered in sweat, Mereditch built up his pace, he slowly got faster, and faster. With one last push, Mereditch shot his load deep into Walters. Mereditch pulled his cock out. Walter’s own throbbing cock, could finally take no more. Walters had the best orgasm, he had ever had in his life, and he just lay face down on the bed, a look of shear joy and pleasure on his face.

Smith entered the room; he had with him a tall, well built, bold-headed guy, dressed in tight rubber. The guy had a zonked out look on his face. “Ian here, was the boss here. But he lost that right, when he went over to Jody for the clubs sex-toys. If we hadn’t had words about Stone and Walters, I would never had known.” Said Smith. “But what to do with you. I can’t sell you as a sex toy; you’re to well known. But as a pet you would not be missed, only the person who owned you, would see you.”

Smith then sent Mereditch back to the farm; he was to bring back Lycett. While he was waiting, Smith had Black take Stone out of the cage. Walters was then completely shaved of all his body hair, placed in a tight rubber suit, and locked into the cage. Be the time, Mereditch returned, Stone was lying on the bed in a rubber suit and Walters sat hunched in the cage. Mereditch took no notice; he just led Lycett into the room.

“Mereditch I want you to take Stone here back to the farm, and wait for me there, with the two police guards.” Smith said, pointing to Stone on the bed. Mereditch left the room with Stone. Smith whispered into Black’s ear, who nodded silently, and then pulled down the zipper of his pants, out fell his soft cock. He grabbed his soft cock, and started to jerk it to hardness. Soon, his cock was sticking straight out in front of him, a massif cock of about 9″ inches.

Smith then spoke to Ian. “You betrayed me intentionally!” Smith said to Ian. “And that South American guard, easily took control of you, Lycett.”

Smith nodded to Smith, who moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “Ok, you two, look at Black’s dick. Look at that large, significant, commanding dick. You must lose yourselves to it.” Said Smith. Lycett and Ian could not break their eyes away from Black’s cock; both men stared at Black’s cock, like deer staring at car headlights. Black’s cock looked so incredible, so large, so controlling.”

“That’s good’ your resistance has gone, your both feeling weaker...and weaker. You both must obey.” Smith stated firmly. Black moved his hips faster, his cock swung faster from side, to side. Both Lycett and Ian were now completely zonked out. Their eyelids began to droop, as their eyes remained focused on Black’s swinging cock.

“The pair of you are going to become pets for a customer of mine. The pair of you will become doggies, really cute pet doggie bitches, to serve the sexual needs of man-doggies.” Said Smith to the two zonked out men, he nodded to Black to stop swinging his cock, and Black stopped. Smith looked at Black for a moment, then Smith shone the light from his rings of Slavdon into Black’s eyes. “You to Black will joint them in their new doggie life. Poor Black did not stand a change, all ready under the rings control, it wasn’t long before, he to was in a deep zonked out trance.

Smith stood looking at the three entranced men, he didn’t really want to lose Black, but the customer wanted three doggies. “From now on, you three Bitches will be ‘IN HEAT’ all the time. You’ll from now on spend all your time on all fours. Also none of you will speak again, you’ll all bark, and whimper, like the dogs you’re now are.” As Smith spoke to the three men, he walked round them. “Now before you permanently become doggie bitches, I think you three should lose your clothes, doggies don’t wear any.” As he watched, Black, Lycett and Ian stripped off their clothes, soon all three men were completely naked. The three paralysed men could only stand, naked, and powerlessly take in their new programming. Helpless looks on their faces.

“When I click my fingers, your new doggie lives will begin. The only memory you’ll have from then on, is that this is the life you’ve ever wanted. You will have no memory of your old life, or who you once were.” Ordered Smith, he clicked his fingers, it sounded like a gunshot.

“ARF, ARF, AFR.” Barked Lycett, as he fell to the ground, on all fours. “YAP, YAP, ARF, YAP.” Whimpered Black, as he too fell to the ground on his, all fours. Ian fell onto the floor, on all fours, and let out loud barks. Smith watched the three men crawling around the room, on their all fours, and barking loudly.

Later that night, Smith was standing in the doorway of a large stone walled room. In the middle of the room, on all fours, were the three doggie bitches. All three now had on leather collars, which had attached to them long leads, that were fixed to a ring in the floor. On the other side of the room, was a wire netting fence, behind which were six large built men. All the men were completely bold and naked, they were barking, and crawling around like dogs, all six ‘doggies’ were fully erect.

Also next to the three doggie bitches stood a large figure, completely encased in rubber. After making sure that the three doggies were firmly attached to the ring, the figure walked over to the fence. The figure picked up a whip from a table near the fence, then opened a door in the fence, and walked through it.

A loud crack was heard, as the figure cracked the whip onto the butts, of the three biggest built of the dogs. Yelping with pain, the three dog, walked out into the main part of the room. Each of three man-dogs, each padded behind Lycett, Black and Ian. The rubber-encased figure cracked the whip in the air. As Smith watched the three man-dogs mounted Lycett, Black and Ian, Doggie Style’. All three started fucking Lycett, Black and Ian rapidly. The three man-dogs had contented looks on their faces, and howled with delight. Lycett, Black and Ian looked in distress; the larger bodies of the man-dogs were causing strain, and pain, on the more slender bodies of Lycett, Black and Ian. But all three followed their programming, and yap, and barked with pleasure of the fuck. Soon, all six ‘Doggies’ were so totally engrossed in the fast-action fucking activity, that none of them noticed, Smith and the rubber-encased figure leave the room.

TO BE CONTINUDED: