The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP 8: HEPESH AND LYCETT’S RETURN.

BY THE SLAVER.

Hepesh was still in hospital. He was now in a room of his own, but still under armed guard. The guard standing by the door looked at Hepesh, he reached behind his back and locked the room’s door. The soldier moved quickly over to the bed. He ruffle pulled Hepesh from his bed, and forced him onto his knees, with his back up agonised the bed. The guard stripped off his clothes and tossed them aside, with a few strokes of his left hand, the soldier’s dick was fully hard. “That’s right, just look at my dick. Look at my large, significant, commanding dick. You want to lose yourself to it, don’t you?” said the soldier. The programming that Smith had given to Hepesh that was hidden beneath the surface of Hepesh’s consciousness began to assert control over more and more of Hepesh’s mind.

The guard knows that Hepesh had had mind control before, he had been on guard of Hepesh for over a week. He knows that Hepesh had started to remember, but that the control was still there. So the guard had taken a chance, he had two hours before the next guard change. The sight of the guards dick began to fill an increasing part of Hepesh’s mind, soon all there was left beyond it was the guards voice, which would tell Hepesh what the dick wanted him to do.

“...Powerful cock...” moaned Hepesh. Hepesh could not break his eyes away from the guard’s dick; Hepesh stared at the guard’s dick like a deer staring at car headlights. That dick looked incredible, so large, so controlling.

“Your resistance is gone, you are feeling weaker... weaker. You will obey. The dick is all powerful, you will obey.” The guard moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “You DO want to OBEY it, don’t you. You must OBEY.” Taunted the guard.

The guard was watching the early news. One of the stories was about two drug lords, who’s bodies were found floating in a bay just off the coast. It was also said that both men had sighs of sexual attack. The guard was worried, Hepesh was not meant to attack the three soldiers.

There was a sound behind the guard, suddenly the guard felt a blow to the back of his head, and everything went black.

The guard woke to find that he was naked, and bound to his bed just like the soldiers in the hospital. The guard tried to cry out, but his jock strap had been forced into his mouth. The guard looked between his spread legs, he saw Hepesh standing at the bottom of the bed. Hepesh had a look like a zombie or Frankenstein’s monster on his face. The guard was horrified; his retraining of Hepesh had gone wrong. Hepesh began rimming the guard in earnest, his tongue sought out all the nooks and crannies of the guard’s butt-hole. Hepesh took the guard’s dick into one of his hands, and started to jerk the guard off. Just as the guard’s dick was going to cum, Hepesh stopped his jerk. Hepesh let go of the dick, and stepped back from the bed. A figure was standing behind Hepesh. It was Lycett. “You see, I had started controlling Hepesh before we were each given a room.” Said Lycett. He nodded to Hepesh, who started to jerk off the guard again. The guard erupted cum into the air, which landed every where. No sooner had the guard finished cuming, than Hepesh fell to his knees, opened his mouth, and then took all of the guard’s soft cock into his mouth.

Hepesh started giving the guard a blowjob. The guard, whimpered and cried out, as Hepesh started to suck on his dick. Soon the guard’s soft cock was hard again, once the guard’s cock was hard Hepesh stopped sucking on the Cock, and started to bob his head up and down, faster, and faster. The guard let out a loud muffled cry, was he cum for a second time even more cum this time. Lycett walked forward to the bed, and removed the gag from the guard’s mouth. This was the chance that the guard needed. “Hepesh, obey me.” Cried the bound guard. “Over power him, and release me, my slave.” Hepesh’s arm shot up, catching the side of Lycett’s head; Lycett fell to the ground like a stone. Hepesh then released the guard.

Lycett came round to find that he was naked, and a gag was in his mouth. And his wrists and ankles were tied to the bed’s headboard. His legs were up in the air, leaving his dick, balls, and arse in a very exposed condition. Lycett could see now vulnerable he now was. Muffled cries could be heard through the gag. He pulled on the robes tying him to the headboard, but could not free himself.

The guard walked over to Lycett, Hepesh close behind him; he was holding a cardboard box. From the box the guard took out an evil looking plastic dildo, it must have been at lest 12′—13′ inches long, and as wide as a clenched fist. Lycett got straight to the point. “I’m going to fuck you with this little thing, here. I know that by now you’re use to being fucked, but this little number can cause pain in the most well fucked hole. Also it will help spread the lube deep inside of you, the added drugs in the lube will soon have you back as a mindless slave.”

The guard walked nearer to Lycett, holding the dildo. A look of horror crossed Lycett’s face, as the guard drew nearer still. The guard placed the head of the dildo into Lycett’s arse. Lycett groaned into the gag, as the guard began too insert the dildo. Soon, the guard had the dildo half in, and half out of Lycett. The guard was right, the dildo was causing him pain, and Lycett pulled hard in his bonds, but only managed to give himself rope burns. The guard had not pushed the dildo in, or pulled it out, for over five minutes. Lycett hoped that the guard had finished, suddenly in one rapid thrust, the guard pushed the rest of the dildo into Lycett. The dildo was then pulled almost out and then forced all the way back in. The guard then started to fuck Lycett’s arse as fast as he could.

Lycett’s body shook as the dildo was fucked in, and out of him. Lycett could actually see his stomach moving to make room for the large plastic intruder, suddenly Lycett felt an even worse pain, as something inside of him opened up, and the dildo slid further into his guts, his eyes bulged with the new pain. Still the intruder made its way, in and out of Lycett. An awful throbbing, burning feeling started to spread from inside Lycett’s sore stretched butt; it slowly spread through out Lycett’s body. His head was spinning, he couldn’t think straight; he was loosing control of his mind. ‘It’s not fair, just not fucking fair!’ thought Lycett, as he fought to keep control. But with one final push of the dildo, Lycett lost the battle. He once again becomes a mindless slave.

The, now naked guard was fucking the zonked out Hepesh, who was on his hands, and knees, moaning with pleasure, as the fucking picked up a pace. The mindless figure of Lycett still lay on the bed, but he was now untied, and the gag had been removed. Just as the guard nearer orgasm, a shadow fell across the two fucking men, the guard looked up. Standing in the doorway, was a well-dressed man, in a grey suit. Standing behind him, were two thick built tall, shaven-headed men. Both men were in tight rubber suits. And they both had the same look on their faces as had Lycett. The two men, moved with great speed across the room, and pulled the guard away from Lycett. One of the men pulled the guard’s head back, by his hair. Forcing the guard to look straight at the guy in the grey suit. “You don’t know me, but you have caused me a lot of trouble. Taking control of two of my former slaves, whom I got a large sum for, is not good.” Said smith as he walked into the room. “In fact it will be very bad for your health, your mental health that is!”

The rubber guy pulling the guards hair, twisted his hand, causing the guard to cry out in pain. “I read the report of Hepesh and the others rescue on the Internet, a while ago. That did not worry me much, but the report of the attack at the hospital, and the escape of Hepesh, did worry me very much.” The rubber guy twisted his hand again, another cry from the guard. Smith continued. “So I had to come all the way here, to find Hepesh and Lycett. I have my own troubles back in the U.S. to worry about, without having to come here as well.” Another twist of the guards hair, and more cries. Smith shone the light from his rings into the eyes of the guard. The two rubber men held the guard’s head still, so he could not look away from the lights.

The guard felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him, colours flashed through his mind. He felt his mind slipping away, he tried to fight it, but slowly he lost the battle. “Soon, you will be in total submission. You will become a cretin, a sex hungry cretin who loves being fisted, and sucking cock. With no memory of who you were, or how you got like you will become.” By now Smith had total control of the guard, he nodded to the two rubber men, they let go of the guard. He just stood, looking longingly at the bulge in Smith’s pants. “No, my friend you must first learn to love a fisting. Then you can suck cock!” Said Smith. “But before that happens, you will tell me how you got control of Lycett and Hepesh, and you will give me back control of them!”

The guard did just that; he told Smith everything, and gave control of the two men back to Smith.

Smith watched as Lycett and Hepesh rolled around the floor, 69ing each other. He smiled, and turned back towards the guard, who was still standing looking longingly at the bulge in Smith’s pants. “Lay face down on the floor, spread those legs open, and show us your cherry arse.” Ordered Smith. The guard did as he was told. Smith nodded to the rubber guy that had pulled the guard’s hair. The rubber guy positioned himself between the guard’s spread legs; he spat into the guard’s asshole. Fingers started to enter the guard’s hole, and then they were worked in and out. Then with one mighty push, the guy’s fist was rammed into the guard’s virgin ass.

“YEAHHH....YOU...NOW...HAVE...A...FIST...IN...YOU...LEARN..TO...LOVE...IT.” Said the rubber guy, as he thrust his fist in, and out of the guard. Even thou he was now totally under Smith’s control, the guard cried out, as the fist entered his arse. The rubber guy twisted his fist around inside of the guard, who screamed loudly. The intruding fist hit the guard’s prostate, the guard’s cock sprung up, and become rock hard.

The guard had stopped screaming, he was now moaning in pleasure, as his cock started to leak pre-cum. A wave of joy washed over the guard. “Deeper...Harder...Yessss.” Moaned the guard. “Gottt...aaa...cummm.” With a might groan, the guard had an orgasm like he had never had before. Large amounts of his juice flooded from his cock, all the time the fist was still moving, in and out of his arse. Finally the guard stopped cuming, he lay on the floor breathing deeply. The rubber guy pulled his hand out of the guard with a pop.

An hour later, Smith, the two rubber guys and Lycett were on a small jet on they way back to the U.S. Hepesh and the guard were waiting in the guard’s home to be picked up, by their new master. The same master, who had taken Calib to New South Walsh.

TO BE CONTINUED: