The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP 7: NEW LIFE, OR AN END.

BY THE SLAVER.

The biker pulled his fist out of Jody’s arse-hole with a pop. Jody let out a low cry, as the fist slid out his arse. Behind the biker, were Blackwell, Denham, Gebek and Pasquale, each of who were serving two bikers each. One in their mouth, the other had his dick up their arses. Muffled cries could be heard. After all five men had been well used, they were told to sit and wait on an old couch. The bikers left the room, they were going to talk over what Pasquale told them. A radio could be heard faintly in the background.

“....And finally, in London tonight....” A jolt went through one of the men on the couch, suddenly he was unhypnotised. Some of the bikers come back into the room. He froze in place, he’d have to wait till the right time. But he would have to work quickly to avoid the enslavement reinforcement sessions. The bikers left the room. He made his move.

“Again!” The biker said firmly to the three naked men standing in front of him. Blackwell, Denham and Gebek stood entranced before the biker; moisture shimmered on their muscular bodies. All three men were gasping for breath.

The biker was in his late 20’s, and approx 6’4”. He was a striking looking pale skinned blue-eyed blonde, of an obvious Slavic heritage. He was called Ivan. He and his gang had been looking for a way to make money, and after he had a talk with another of his five ‘guests’, Ivan had decided that they would go into the white slave trade. But it would be males that they would specials in.

“I told you all, again!” Ivan growled darkly.

“No, please no more.” Gasped Gebek, beads of sweat slowly run down his body. “...Don’t think we can. You’ve had the three of us cum repeatedly for the last 80 minutes...Don’t think we...”

“Again I say,” The young Russian replied sharply, cutting off Gebek’s protest. “Now, again all three of you!”

The three naked men weakly nodded, and the three hypnosisted men restarted their manual self-abuse. Soon the dimly light room was filled with the three men’s heavy ragged breathing as they jerked at dicks long since dried out. “Ugh. Ughh. Ahhh. Fuckkk” The three men grunted as their uncut dicks stiffened.

Blackwell, Gebek and Denham’s faces contorted; as they tied by sheer effort to produce cum out of nowhere. Ivan smirked to himself, as he watched the men jerking their rods. “Faster, faster.” He ordered, Ivan could feel a large bulge in his leathers. Ivan felt his manhood twitch, and to his surprise pre-cum burst out. “Fuck, no.” he cried, as more pre-cum leaked out of his dick.

Gebek, Denham and Blackwell were now whimpering as they manipulated their now painfully throbbing appendages. The three naked men were now cupping their now drained hefty pouches in one of their hands, to give them some comforting warmth. They gripped their manhood and pumped harder. “Oh...man...Uuuh” The three threw their heads back and groaned as they climaxed. Large bubbles of creamy fluid formed on the tips of Gebek, Denham and Blackwell’s dicks. The three men shook their deflating dicks, the creamy fluid broke free and fell into the pools of cum at the men feet.

Ivan lost control, as he watched the three naked men cum. He felt his hard dick erupts, shooting cum inside the tight biking leathers he was wearing. The Russian shook as his dick erupted again, more cum filled his leathers. “Oh.. man. That was freaking hot, I’ve just creamed myself.” Whimpered Ivan, suddenly his dick erupted a third time, his legs buckled and he collapsed onto the floor. “No man...I’m not a fag. I’ve just creamed watching men wrank. No no.” But even as he was whimpering, Ivan felt his dick twitch, his ball sacks tighten. Ivan screamed as he cum for a fourth time, his dick, too, was starting to throb. Ivan tried to stand up, but as he moved onto his knees, he felt his dick stiffen again. “Fuck..No.. not gay..” He cried as his organ moved in a series of intense thrusts, he climaxed, it produced nothing.

“Not so arrogant now, are you.” Said a voice from the darkness, Ivan tried to sit up to see who was speaking. But as soon as he moved; his dick tried to cum. He lay on the ground, panting.

“Stand, and strip.” Snapped the voice. Ivan stood up, as he did so, he feared he would cum again, but he didn’t. He peeled off the tight biker leathers and his KC’s, cum could be seen all over his chest and crouch. “Join the others, punk.” The voice barked. Ivan walked slowly over to the three naked men, and stood next to Gebek. “Again” the voice ordered contemptuously. Ivan shuddered, but he grabbed his dick and started to jerk it. Gebek, Denham and Blackwell whimpered, but they too grabbed their dicks, and restarted their manual self-abuse.

“You hunks, I intended to milk you four so badly, you’ll be just shells of your former selves. Then I’ll give you to Ivan’s Russian friends. Even you Ivan, once you’re encased completely in rubber, no one will know. You’re all fetch a good price.”

The four men climaxed, Gebek, Denham and Blackwell produced nothing. The three men whimpered as their dick lurched. Ivan seemed to have tapped into some hidden reservoir of jism in his young Russian balls, he sent fourth a large glob of jism, which fell to the floor on his knees. He grunted as he worked his sore dick.

Ivan fell to the ground. “I’m finished. You’ve fucking made me cream my nuts dry, man. I can’t pop any more.” He whimpered. “Who are you, why are you doing this to me.” Ivan fell forward onto the ground.

“All in good time, but first tell me were is Pasquale?” asked the voice.

Ivan looked up, still trying to see who was speaking. “I..I..I..” He stammered. “It seems that you need more creaming to loosen your tongue, SHOOT.” Said the voice. Ivan whimpered, and rolled around the floor. He felt his dick lurch, and throb, a familiar tingling hit his guts. Ivan let out a cry like an animal, his cock lurched a second time, but nothing happened. “..UHHH...FUCKK...He’s been shipped out already...first thing this morning...UHHH.” Ivan gasped.

“Can he be brought back?” asked the voice, there was a hint of anger in the voice. Ivan was still rolling around the floor, his dick throbbing and shooting, but producing nothing. “Stoppp...MAYBE....It mite not be to late...He’s to be sold...FUCKKK” Ivan whimpered. The voice was quiet for a moment, Ivan still rolled around the floor his dick still quivering. “Stop, punk” the voice boomed. Ivan lay still on the floor. Ivan heard the voice say something to him, he could not understand what was being said. Ivan blacked out.

Ivan woke with a start, he was laying on the sofa in the dimly light room. He shook his head to clear it, as he stood his leather rubbed against his dick. Ivan looked down at his crouch, he was wearing his KC’s over the top of his leathers, which were covered with cum stains. He looked dazed around the room. Gebek, Denham and Blackwell were all on their knees, whimpering, as they pumped the spent cocks. Still dazed, Ivan walked over to the three men. As he walked over to the men, Ivan tried to remember what had happen, he couldn’t. He pulled off the stained KC’s and through them to one side. The three men milking their pups, screamed as their dicks lurched but produced nothing. All three men lay on the floor, whimpering.

Ivan looked up from the three men, as the door opened. Standing in the dimly lit doorway was Ivan’s second in command. He was a standard American jock, blond haired and blue eyes, he had a slim build but was packed with muscles. His blond hair was shaved short. His name was Dassuk. Behind him could be seen another figure, this guy was one of Ivan’s lieutenants. Like Dassuk, he was a standard American jock, only his shaven hair was black and his eyes were more grey than blue. But his body was slim, and packed with muscles. His name was Zentos. Both men were smoking cigars; they blow out smoke as they entered the room.

“These slaves are ready, shave, rubber and crate them. They are to be shipped out tonight.” Said Ivan, he was still quite dazed, and he could still not think straight. Strange thoughts keep filling his head, Ivan looked at Zentos and Dassuk as they entered the room to start on the three men. “You all right, Ivan. You don’t look to great.” Said Dassuk, as he walked past Ivan. “Why don’t you get some rest. You’ve been milking the stock for hours now. These are the last batch, Batch 21.”

Ivan looked at Dassuk; he took Dassuk’s cigar from him, Ivan took a long drag on the cigar and blow out the smoke. “Batch 21, but we’ve only these three, and the one that left this morning.” He said, why couldn’t he think straight. “No, we have all ready sent 18 Batches, plus the special one a few hours ago.” Come Dassuk’s reply, as he lit a new cigar. Ivan looked at Dassuk again. “I’m no fag, but I’m wondering what it’s like, if Dassuk creamed his nuts in my shit-hole.” Ivan suddenly thought, he fantasised about it, rubbing the bulge at had appearing in his leather pants. “Hay Bro, you all right. You look really fucked out.” Said Zentos. Ivan turned, and looked at him. “I bet he gives a great face-fuck. But I’m not guy.” Ivan thought, still rubbing the bulge in his pants, as Zentos spoke to him.

Ivan walked towards the door, he turned to look back at his two men. “I think I’ll take a break. I’m.....not....f.” Ivan never finished speaking, “God Dassuk and Zentos were freaking sexy. Yeah get the pair of them to fuck my brains out.” The thought shot into Ivan’s head. “Oh...man, if I was some candy-arse fag I’d be hot to do it with them both.” Ivan shook his head trying to clear it. He raised his hand to his head, as a roaring blackness swallowed his mind. Ivan fell to the floor.

The blackness slowly left Ivan’s mind, he opened his eyes. He was lying on his bed, in his dinghy room above the biker’s HQ, darkness could be seen through the room’s dirty window. Ivan turned his head to one side, but the blackness returned. Ivan lay still. “Bro, you really frightend us.” Said Zentos. He was standing at the bottom of Ivan’s bed, looking up at Ivan.

“Yea, just felt faint for a moment that’s all.” Ivan replied, his head still hadn’t cleared. “Just need some rest, that’s all. You know, something to take my mind off thing for a while.” Zentos walked over to a table by the window, and picked something up. He returned too Ivan. “Why don’t you watch this?” he said, throwing a D.V.D box to Ivan. “It’s the new Bond film you been on about. Why don’t you watch it, and then get a few hours sleep.”

Ivan looked at the box. “You’re right, I think I will. Put it on for us, will you?” Ivan asked, throwing the D.V.D back to Zentos. Zentos caught the box, he walked over too the D.V.D player, and T.V. Zentos pushed them over to the bottom of Ivan’s bed, he turned them on, and put the D.V.D in the machine. “Enjoy yourself!” he said as he left the room. Ivan seemed not to hear him, the light from the D.V.D played across Ivan’s face, as he lay on his bed. A bulge appeared in Ivan’s pants.

Ivan opened his eyes, sunlight was pouring in though the dirty window. Ivan sat up, the dizziness had gone from his head, but he felt tired. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up. Not bothering to change his leather gear, Ivan left his room, and went down stair.

“Do it again.” Dassuk ordered firmly, the three naked jocks in front of him. “Make sure every drop lands on the ground, by your feet.” He added darkly. The three naked men nodded weakly, each started to jerk their dick. In no time at all, the three men’s cocks were hard. “What the hell going on here?” cried Ivan, as he entered the room. The three jocks, who were now manual self-abusing them selves were members of his gang. Their ragged breathing could be heard growing louder, as they pumped their dick faster, and faster. “Why are you doing this to them.” Asked Ivan. “They’re on our side!” Dassuk turned to look at Ivan, he blow out a cloud of smoke from his cigar. “Not any more, they not. Like the other, they stock, now.” He blows out more smoke. “Other, you’ve sold members of the gang into white slavery. Why?” cried Ivan. The three jocks cried out as they cum, and fell whimpering to the floor.

“Because I now control him, and Zentos. And I told them to. " Said a voice behind Ivan. He turned round, and saw a guy wear nothing but a jock strap, and smoking a cigar, standing in the middle of the dimly lit room. “My mane is Jody, but you and your two former friends will call me MASTER.” Ivan had a feeling that he had met the guy before, but he could not be sure.

Smith had been suspicious of Jody for a long time, he feared that Jody’s dominant behaviour might broke through his hypnotised programming, Or someone might take control of Jody for their own ends. So Smith had ADDED to Jody’s programming. Jody had been given a Keyword that would immediately bring Jody out of his hypnotised state when he heard it, but only in controlled circumstance. But that hadn’t happened, Jody had heard the Keyword outside of Smith’s control. After hearing the Keyword, Jody had “woken up.” He remembered everything that had happened to him. He was going to take over Ivan’s little business, then get even with Smith. Jody had been to late to catch the ship Pasquale was on, but still he’d still get paid for Pasquale.

It had been a simple job for Jody to overpower Dassuk and Zentos, and forcibly program both of them. But Ivan had been tougher and taken longer, but one week later Jody was ready to fully take control of Ivan. Jody blows out more smoke, and looked hard at Ivan.

“Have you noticed how TIRED you feel today. Do you know why?” Asked Jody. “That ‘Bond D.V.D’ you thought you were watching last night was one of the control D.V.D’s that you took from Pasquale, with a little something added.” Jody blows out more smoke from his cigar. “You see, you spent all of the last day and a halve being prepared by that D.V.D. You’ve watched it over, and over again, from when Zentos put it on, that night, till just before you came down stairs.” Jody blows smoke into Ivan’s face. Ivan heard a match strike, as Dassuk lit a new cigar.

“You must be feeling tired and very weak by now, why don’t you give in to those feeling you’ve been having, you know, the ones about Dassuk and Zentos and their dicks.” Jody said, as he lit another cigar. “And also the images and commands in that D.V.D.”

Ivan’s mind was spinning. “How did you manage to influence me to begin with?” He asked, he could hear a little ‘voice’ in his tired, weak mind, telling him to. “Give in...Give in...It’s so simple... Give in, Obey and Serve..Give in.” Ivan’s head rolled, the influence on his mind taking hold of more, and more of his mind. “Shortly after I ‘woke up’, I gave you a dose of the drugs Pasquale made.” Replied Jody. Ivan shook his head to try and clear it.

“Now, to help finish your training, I think it’s time you saw this, again.” Said Jody, and he clicked his fingers. Dassuk stepped nearer to Ivan, and dropped his leather pants, his soft dick fell free. Ivan was memorised by the sight of Dassuk’s rapidly hardening dick. “Over the past day and a halve, you have seen Dassuk’s and Zentos’s dicks, over and over again, for hours on end on the D.V.D. You’ve learned everything about what to do to the two dicks. You must WORSHIP them, you NEED and WANT them.” Dassuk’s dick was rock hard now, the sight of which pushed Ivan over the edge. Ivan let out a whimper, his legs gave way, and he fell to the floor. “...Beautiful...Dicks...Powerful...Must have...” Ivan murmured. Jody and Dassuk just looked at Ivan lying on the floor, and finished smoking their cigars.

Ivan lay naked, murmuring on the floor. Too one side of him stood Jody and Dassuk, both men were smoking cigars. Dassuk was naked, Jody was wearing some old close that he had found lying around. A naked, cigar smoking, Zentos was standing over Ivan, his legs were ether side of Ivan. Ivan’s eyes were riveted on Dassuk’s dick, which after Dassuk had jerked a few times was rock hard. Dassuk moved his hips, his dick moved from side to side, slightly.

“Do you want that dick, punk. Do you want to suck it, feel it in your mouth?” asked Jody, looked at Ivan lying on the floor. “All you have to do is ask, nicely.” Jody puffed on his cigar. “Just ask, and all your worries will just melt away. You’ll just want to worship dick.” Jody finished his cigar, he flicked the stub away, and lit a new one. “Go on, ask Dassuk, like a good boy. You know you want it.”

“Please, Dassuk I....AAA.” whimpered Ivan, as Dassuk kicked him in his sides. “Call me SIR, punk.” Barked Dassuk. “Please sir, may I have the honour of having your dick.” Dassuk smiled, and looked at Jody. “Good boy, asked again and you can have his dick.” Said Jody. “Please sir, may I have the honour of having your dick?” Ivan asked again. Dassuk bent his knees, and knelt on the floor, his dick-head touching Ivan’s lips. Ivan was hypnotised by Dassuk’s dick. Dassuk took a last puff on his cigar, he took it out of his mouth, and placed it on the ground near Ivan’s head. Dassuk reached forward, and grabbed Ivan’s ears, he pulled Ivan’s head up off the floor. Ivan opened his mouth, ready to take Dassuk’s dick.

Ivan’s mouth encircled Dassuk’s dick, his tongue explored the texture of Dassuk’s hard throbbing member. The taste of Dassuk’s dick aroused Ivan, he felt his own dick swell. Dassuk’s hefty nuts hit Ivan on his chin. " Oh yes, fuck oh god.” Yelled Dassuk, as Ivan vacuumed his nuts into his mouth, and rolled them around. “I’m can’t hold...Going to cummm.” Whimpered Dassuk, as he lost control, and cum. Ivan felt Dassuk push his dick into his mouth, deeper, just before he cum.

“Yes, oh yes.” Gasped Dassuk, as he pulls out of Ivan. Ivan’s manhood rose to full height, and waved about in the air. Dassuk moved back so he was crouching over Ivan’s erect dick. In a powerful thrust down, Dassuk impaled himself onto Ivan’s erect dick. He whimpered as Ivan’s rock hard dick entered his hole, he started to move up, and down on the dick. He could feel the prickly sensation of Ivan’s pubic hair on his butt as he fastened he pace. Suddenly Ivan grunted pushed upwards, and cum into Dassuk’s arse-hole. “Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Whimpered Dassuk, as he felt Ivan’s cum enter him. Dassuk climbed off of Ivan, he picked up his cigar took a long drag, and then walked over to Jody and Zentos.

“Do you want more dick, punk.” Asked Jody. Ivan moaned a yes. Jody nodded to Zentos, who walked over to Ivan. Zentos finished his cigar, and tossed the butt away, and then knelt down between Ivan’s legs, which he spread so he could give Ivan his first anal fingering. “OOOHHHH YYYEESSS.” Ivan gasped, every nerve in his body was suddenly alive. Zentos’s probing digit hit a spot deep inside Ivan. “Oh, sir, deeper oh deeper, sir.” Ivan grunted. “As you wish.” Said Zentos, he pulled his digit out of Ivan. He spread Ivan’s muscular thighs to give himself more access, and pushed his hard American jock manhood deep inside Ivan’s chute. “OOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH.” Ivan gasped, as the fiery pleasure of his first fucking surged through his moisture shimmering body. Zentos whimpered as he powered fuck Ivan’s once virgin butt.

Ivan and Zentos both screamed in delight as they both gyrated on the floor in a sexual heat. Zentos seeded up his humping, soon he was in a sexual frenzy. “I...I...I....AAARRRGGHH.” Zentos screamed as he climaxed into Ivan’s chute. Ivan’s dick was fully erect again. After he had pulled out of Ivan, Zentos impaled himself on Ivan’s hard dick. But this time it took only a few thrusts of Zentos on Ivan’s cock, before Ivan cum. Zentos climbed off of Ivan, and walked over to Jody and Dassuk. When Zentos reached the other two men he lit another cigar.

“OOOOOHHHHH...More please sir....OOOHHH.” Gasped Ivan, as he lay on the floor. “You want more?” asked Jody as he walked over to him.

“Yes.....yes please sir.” Replied Ivan. Jody knelt between Ivan’s still spread open legs. Still puffing on his cigar, Jody thrust two of his fingers into Ivan’s violated arse, and worked them in deep. Ivan moaned loudly, and pushed down onto the invading fingers. Jody forced in a third finger, even more moans came from Ivan.

The third finger was followed quickly by the fourth finger, all four fingers were forced in and out of Ivan’s arse. Suddenly Jody tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Ivan’s arse-hole. Ivan screamed out, this was not a dick inside him now, but something larger, and it was painful. Ivan felt his arse-hole stretched wider, as Jody’s fist penetrated him.

Ivan’s arse-hole snapped shut around Jody’s wrist, so that his wrist becomes firmly lodged in Ivan’s arse-hole. Jody starts to fuck Ivan’s butt-hole with his fist, with each thrust Jody managed to slide more, and more of his fist and arm into Ivan’s gapping butt-hole.

After 45 minutes Jody pulls his fist out of Ivan, he then makes Ivan lick his cum & shit covered fist and arm clean. After Ivan had licked his fist and arm clean, Jody had him give both Dassuk and Zentos tongue fucks. Soon Ivan was darting between both men’s chutes, working his tongue in deeply, licking out all the cum and shit in their butts. The two men were moaning in sexual heat. Jody watch, as he lit another cigar. Once Ivan had serviced Zentos and Dassuk’s butt with his tongue, he and the three naked jocks were to be shaved, rubberised and crated. Then they would be shipped off to be sold. All of Ivan’s gang, apart from Zentos and Dassuk had been sold now. After he had had his revenge on Smith Jody would start selling the local football team, a few at a time.

Jody don’t know it, but he would not get his revenge on Smith. All ready Smith knows what he is up to. He plans to take over the operation, and get rid of Jody for good.

TO BE CONTINUED: