The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Thanks For the Memories

MD, GR, FU, LA, EX

Synopsis: A woman spends an evening chatting with a friend, unaware that he is experimenting with a “new program” that he recently found. This story involves the ‘Master PC’ reality-altering computer program that was created in JR Parz’s original ‘Master PC’ story.

PART ONE

I woke up in a sweaty mess. My air conditioning had been broken all week, so for the time being, my world was an uncomfortable humid mess of temperatures in the high 80’s, 90’s and at the peak of the day, sometimes even the mid 100’s. Living at the edge of the desert is difficult in the summer time.

Crawling out of my bed (which was really more of a stack of memory foam mattresses on the floor); I pulled strands of hair free from where they had been pasted to my face and neck by sweat. A bed on the floor isn’t classy, but it was comfortable for me, and I was more than happy with it.

It was early still, but I figured getting more sleep would be impossible at this point, so I decided to go sit at my computer desk. I had comfortably surrounded it with a series of box fans that effectively ensconced me in a personal tornado of air that at least helped me to tolerate the heat. As soon as I woke my computer up, a text message popped up.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Hey girl. You’re up early.”

It was my friend, Johnny. We’ve been chatting off and on for close to a year now. He’s a very nice guy, though we’ve never met. Between our varied work schedules and the distance between us, it always seemed a little out of the question.

AzurePrincess15:

“Yeah. Hot again. I know I’ve been complaining about it all week long. Still can’t get the AC fixed.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“That’s a tough break. I bet you’re naked though...”

AzurePrincess15:

“Of course. My roommate is on a work conference for the next couple weeks in Russia, so it’s just been me by myself, which is, of course, naked time, because it’s so damn hot!”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Hey, can I ask you a question?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Yes...?”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Do you trust me?”

The question stunned me a little. I wasn’t quite sure what he meant. I had spent countless evening chatting with Johnny. He was one of my closest friends, even if it was an online friendship, for the most part. A couple of times we had both gotten drunk, and emailed pics of naked body parts to one another. It was a bit embarrassing, but there wasn’t any way to take it back now. In a way, it helped to solidify the friendship, despite how unconventional it might have been. Did I trust him? I suppose I did. When my guard was dropped, I had ended up sending him a couple of pictures of my well rounded, full DD breasts, and some of my thighs and ass. After the fact, I had pleaded with him to never share those with any other living soul, and he had told me that they were safe with him. The more I thought about it, the more I guess I did trust him. He was one of the only people who had seen my revealed body, even in a handful of pictures, from my shoulder-length raven black hair, and my slightly pudgy body. I was a little self-conscious of my body. Over the years I had grown a little bit pudgy. My hips were a bit wide and awkward looking, and my ass was big and flabby. I wasn’t happy with how big my waist had grown from numerous evenings eating fried food, hot dogs, and other junk that made me feel better for the few minutes while I was eating it, but came with regret as dessert. Just about the only part of me that I was happy with were my breasts. They were big, and full, and the one good thing that came from overeating was that some of the weight I gained would go straight to my curvy bosom. They were nice, round, and could make a decent cleavage line if I supported them right.

AzurePrincess15:

“Yeah, I trust you, though why do you ask?”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“I just wanted to know. It’s not anything you need to worry about, Sapphire.”

Johnny was one of the few people online who I had chatted with enough to let slip my real name. He was a nice enough guy, and probably one of the two people I would actually want to have a physical meet up with. The other was Toby, a guy I chatted with a bunch. While Johnny was closer to my actual age, 31, Toby was quite a bit younger than me, but I got along with him really well too.

AzurePrincess15:

“If you say so. Got any plans for the day?”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Oh yeah. I’m testing this new software program. I’m hoping I can get it to run on my machine, but if it does, it’ll be a lot of fun to play with.”

AzurePrincess15:

“Is it some new game?”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Something like that. I’ll let you know more about it later if I ever get it running. You might find it interesting. Anyway, I’ve got to disappear for a few and get some work done. I hope you won’t be too tired at work today. I’ll catch you this evening. Maybe we can crack out the drinks and get drunk together online again.”

AzurePrincess15:

“We’ll see how I feel after work. Later, Johnny.”

Johnny went offline, and I checked to see if Toby was around. I sent him a message but he didn’t respond. He was probably still asleep. I spent a few minutes milling around on Reddit, then I decided to get up and get some chores around the house done and finish a load of laundry. There wasn’t any word from Toby or Johnny before I had to go to work.

Work was uneventful, and passed as typical. I was a secretary for a medium sized office building. I answered the phones and transferred a few calls. I also sat in on a meeting and took notes for my boss. Nothing out of the ordinary.

When I got home that evening, though, I felt a little unusual; less tired than normal, and, for lack of a better way of describing it, just ‘better’ all around. The cough I had been nursing for the last week in the aftermath of a nasty cold seemed to finally have lifted. I felt better than I had in months. I had more energy now that I had felt all day long. It was a little odd, but I decided not to dwell on it. I made a quick dinner for myself before I plopped down in my little tornado of box fans to log into the computer. As soon as I logged in, I saw Johnny was on and waiting for me.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Hi girly. How was work?”

AzurePrincess15:

“It went well enough. How are you? I’m actually in a really good mood today.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Oh? You are? What’s got you in such high spirits?”

AzurePrincess15:

“I don’t know. I just started feeling good. It started about 10 minutes after I got home from work.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Do you remember when I asked you earlier if you trusted me?”

How could I forget? Of course I trusted him. Johnny was such a good guy. I loved to chat with him, and after all of our talks, I just always came away admiring him so very much. Did I trust him? Of course I did. More and more every time we chatted.

AzurePrincess15:

“Of course I do! Why wouldn’t I trust you? You’re one of my very best friends.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“I am very happy to hear you say that. You’re one of my favorite people in the world, and I feel very close to you. Don’t you feel close to me?”

The moment he asked me that question, the memories came flooding in. All the late night conversations we shared between us. All of the deep discussions we shared. These memories led to images in my mind. They pushed their way into the forefront of my memories, almost consuming my immediate thought processes. It was his cock. Those dozens of images he sent me of his hard, erect, deliciously thick and juicy cock. I just kept seeing image after image of them in my mind, like a slide show. By the time I snapped out of the penis-filled haze, I realized that my mouth was watering.

AzurePrincess15:

“I do feel close you.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Good girl.”

The moment I read those words, I felt warmth stirring inside of me. I was a good girl, wasn’t I? I caught myself smiling. It was nice to unwind after such a long day of work. In fact, as I began to relax more and more, I found the heat of the day bothering me less and less.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“You don’t have anywhere else to go tonight, do you? You should break out the rum. I was just about to have a drink myself.”

AzurePrincess15:

“That does sound like a good idea.”

I excused myself to fetch a glass and a bottle of beer I had in the fridge. Tonight I would be making myself a couple of Rum Boilermakers; one of my favorite ‘let’s get drunk’ beverages. I poured a double shot of rum and a pint of beer and slammed the shot, chasing it with the beer immediately afterwards. I poured a second round, and took it with me back to the computer. By the time I got back, Johnny had already responded.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Is it still hot? Are you naked yet?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Haha. Not yet.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“You should be.”

I read those words, and giggled, tossing back my chestnut hair that reached down to the middle of my back. It was so smooth, and full and lush. I loved how my hair always smelled amazing, whether I used shampoo or not. I rarely had to brush it, either. I guess I was just born lucky to have such amazing chestnut hair that stayed so thick, full, and fragrant. I began to undress, pulling off my work clothes and stripping down to my birthday suit. Why not, right? It wasn’t like there was anyone else around. I was alone tonight. I should be naked.

AzurePrincess15:

“I just stripped down. I’m naked now.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Good girl.”

I blushed, feeling giddy again with those words. I was such a good girl, wasn’t I? I decided to reward myself for being such a good girl by playing with my perfect teardrop shaped H-cups. Sure they were a little big, and sometimes it was hard to type when I couldn’t see over them, but I’ve had them for as long as I can remember, and I love it when I get attention. Without a bra, they hung almost to my belly button, and the nipples pointed slightly downward, and out. I was very proud of my amazing, full breasts. Touching them and having them played with by men was one of my favorite things. In fact, as I played with them, I found myself imagining how amazing it would feel to have Johnny gently sucking, and kneading my breasts for hours and hours.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“So what are you doing right now? Having another drink and enjoying those amazing breasts of yours?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Mmhmm. I love playing with them.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“How big did you say they were again?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Silly! I told you that they were big, beautiful H-Cups. Did you want to see them?”

I giggled, feeling that same giddiness at the thought of revealing myself to Johnny again. I loved to show off my huge milky tits to him. As I turned on my webcam and adjusted it to show my big bountiful bosom to Johnny, I licked my lips, mentally picturing how good it would feel to have his long hard cock slide in between my juicy funbags. Johnny appeared on my screen, grinning as he saw my full, ripe tits splayed out and waiting for his approval.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Verrrrrry nice, baby. They look exactly as I pictured them.”

AzurePrincess15:

“Of course. You’ve seen them before, silly. I love showing them off to you, remember?”

I thought that I had gone on webcam for Johnny often, but for some reason I struggled to remember the last time that I had actually been face to face with Johnny. I watched him type something on his end of the computer and click a few times, and then I realized that it didn’t matter at all whether I had seen him a lot or not. All I knew is that I loved showing off my body for him. The way he would look at me and drink in my curves and long, beautiful hair always got me so hot and aroused for him. He gave me a playful wink through his webcam, and clicked a few more times at something on his computer screen before typing another message to me.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Could you show off your legs for me, baby?”

AzurePrincess15:

“I thought you’d never ask.”

I was smiling so joyously as my cheeks dimpled a little, and I raised my legs to show them off for Johnny, my favorite voyeur. My feet were small, delicate and fine, but they tapered into thick meaty thighs attached to a gloriously full, round, pronounced buttocks, all leading into my wide, childbearing hips that seemed almost too wide for my curvy, delicious body. In fact, the chair felt rather snug with my wide hips and smooth round ass nestled into my office chair. Why had I bought such a small chair anyway?

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Those are lovely, baby.”

AzurePrincess15:

“Aww, thank you, sexy. I love that you enjoy my body.”

I watched Johnny grin madly as he typed another series of things into his computer and clicked a handful of times. I watched him with interest, wondering just what he was doing. After a few long moments, I got bored and began to play with my enormous, soft, pillowy, bushy squirrel tail. I loved my tail, of course. It was something that made me unique. Usually it kept it off to my side, or if I flexed it straight up, it would tower behind me, and droop over my head just a little. More so, I loved how convenient and sensitive it was. I’d lay back on it, sometimes, using it as a warm, makeshift chair. It swished in the air behind me, and I took it, and rubbed it against my breasts and face, hugging it close to me and sliding my cheeks against its soft fluffiness. I murmured contentedly and closed my eyes. By the time I opened my eyes again, I saw Johnny laughing and grinning like a school boy. His pants were down, and he was rubbing his delicious huge 2 foot cock. That’s another thing about Johnny: his penis. I’ve always loved just how big, thick, and full Johnny’s cock was. It’s probably the biggest cock in the entire world. I would just love to try working that huge hard shaft into my dripping wet pussy. There were a few more clicks, and Johnny smirked, holding back muffled laughter.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“I really love your tail.”

AzurePrincess15:

“What tail? I’ve never had a tail.”

What was Johnny talking about? Human beings don’t have tails. I looked around at my large, soft creamy ass. There was no tail there. I just couldn’t understand what Johnny was talking about. Flustered a little, I began to play with my 6 soft, enormous J Cup breasts. They were lined up in perfect rows down my chest: 3 sets of 2. Sure they hung heavy without any support, but I just loved how soft they were, and how amazing it felt to play with my endless wall of titflesh. More importantly, however, I knew that Johnny loved to watch me play with them. I snaked my six inch tongue out of my mouth and wrapped it around the first set of breasts, teasing my nipples with it. Johnny always gets so hard watching me do this.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like if someone messed with your memories?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Hmm. I guess I’ve never thought about it. I mean, it’s not like that’s possible or anything, anyway. Still, how would you even know if your memories were being messed with?”

What a strange question. I heard Johnny typing away again, and clicking a few more times. Just what was he working on over there anyway? It was probably that new piece of software that he had mentioned trying to get to work before. I pressed my single set of two ripe heavy J-Cup breasts together, loving how soft and pliable they looked for Johnny.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“You’re so amazing, Sapphire. I can’t wait to meet up with you on our Las Vegas trip. E-mail me your phone number and address and I’ll get the plane ticket set up for you. First class. Only the best for my cute little pet.”

I blushed when he called me pet. I love it when Johnny talks to me that way. ‘Our Las Vegas trip’? Oh, wow! How could I have forgotten about our Las Vegas trip? Of course! I suddenly remembered everything. The Vegas trip was this weekend, so I’d need to get packing for it. Johnny and I were going to have so much fun! I emailed him all of my information. I knew he wouldn’t abuse it, since I trusted him so much. He’d get to have me as his personal pet for a whole weekend. Just thinking about Johnny made feel that same giddy arousal that I had been experiencing all night.

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Thanks for the info, girly. I’ll look forward to seeing you this weekend. We’re going to have a wild time.”

AzurePrincess15:

“I can’t wait! See you then.”

I was just about to log off when another message popped up onto my screen. It was Toby, finally getting around to messaging me back.

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“Hey Sapph. How was your day?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Oh my god, Toby! I had the best evening. At first I thought today was going to just be another normal night, but then Johnny got on, and he and I were talking, and I just feel so good all over. I’ve been massaging my gigantic boobies all night. Want to see?”

It really did feel so wonderful just touching and playing with myself. I had such a sexy, curvy, perfect body after all. I couldn’t help the fact that I was lucky enough to get such good genes. I loved showing off my body. I always have. I turned my webcam on for Toby to enjoy too. The face he made when he saw me was so cute. He looked genuinely shocked and surprised to see me. I guess I have that effect on men.

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“SAPPH! What the hell happened to you! When did you get those monstrous breasts! And I didn’t know you changed your hair color. Just, what’s going on? You’re acting weird.”

AzurePrincess15:

“I’ve always had these big tits. I developed up to my normal 38J size after high school, and I’ve always had chestnut brown hair. Why would I dye it when it’s so perfect the way it is?”

I couldn’t understand why Toby was so weirded out by my body. It’s not like I looked any radically different than before. I guess he just wasn’t used to seeing me so turned on and playing with myself. Or maybe the lighting in the room was different. I decided not to worry about it as I tossed back my mane of thick, luxurious, silky soft hair. Toby didn’t respond for a long time. He looked distracted, like he was checking out something on his computer. Eventually he typed back to me.

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“Have fun this weekend, Sapph, but please be careful. Before you go, did this Johnny mention anything about computers or a new program?”

AzurePrincess15:

“Oh, he said something about that this morning, but he’s always testing out new programs. Why do you ask?”

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“It’s not important. Just stay safe, okay. I’ll check back with you soon.”

I was a little disappointed that Toby didn’t spend quite as long staring at me as I would have liked. It could have been really fun to watch him stroke himself to my delicious body. Oh well. I had packing to get to if I was going to get to the airport tomorrow morning. It was going to be a very eventful weekend. I logged off and returned my attentions to packing a suitcase, and daydreaming about pleasuring Johnny’s delicious cock all weekend long.