The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in its original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath In Later Years: Liven Up The Meetings

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Bob James studied his current place of work, he gazed lazily at the four way cubicle around him, and watched his colleague’s backs as they typed away at their keyboards. Lounging back in his office chair, the dark haired man in his 30s stretched and placed his hands up behind his head. He liked this new job he had acquired. He had recently come back from an expensive European holiday, and had decided that a job might be a nice diversion for a while. After reading through the ads and deciding which job he was going to have, he arrived at the interview and a few seconds later had everyone on the interview panel convinced that he was the man for this middle level management position. He could have convinced them to give him any of their jobs or any other job in the company but he decided he wanted to be in amongst the staff, not holed up in some ivory tower where he would see no one.

Bob had developed a high level of mental telepathy and mind control at an early age, and he had spent the last few years refining his skills moving from one situation to another, and enjoying his carnal lusts at every opportunity.

William sat at the desk next to Bob and Bob had taken a liking to him. Where appropriate he looked after William with his gift as well, unbeknownst to William. The staff had taken to calling them Bill and Bob because they were such a constant duo around the office. Bill was about Bob’s age and was slightly athletic. Sometimes at lunch he would shove his unruly mop of curly medium length blonde hair under a baseball cap, pull on some sweat pants and go for a run. Most days though, the two of them would sit and joke together in the lunch room while they ate their sandwiches.

Otherwise Bob really did nothing all day, he had some geek in the accounting section doing his work for him, and he was giving the guy an allowance to make up for it. Bob tried to be fair if not always moral.

“Bob, sit up before Hendersen sees you,” hissed Bill, snapping Bob out of his stupor.

“He can’t touch me Bob, don’t sweat it.”

Hendersen was their supervisor, and he tried to ride all his staff, always on their backs about the slightest little thing, a real office nazi. Bob always took great pride in bringing that sort of person down to size, and Hendersen was no different than all the others before him.

“He may not do anything to you, but he’ll take it out on someone.”

“Oh will he,” thought Bob angrily. This was just the sort of challenge he liked.

“I think I’ll go ask for a raise, do you want one too?” asked Bob.

“What?!!” asked Bill in shock as he watched Bob leap up and head along the floor to the glass partition separating Hendersen’s office from the rest of the floor. Bob went in without knocking and plonked himself down in the chair facing the desk. Bill watched as the very pale, balding, fat, fiftysomething man started to go very red in the face. He ran his hands through his thin ginger hair before he jumped up to his feet, his top lip and bushy moustache quivering with rage. Bill watched as Bob said something to him as he was about to explode, then the colour drained away from his face and he sat back down in his chair. He pressed a button on his phone and a minute later Jackie, his junior assistant, strutted into his office with a couple of personnel files in her hand.

Ronald Hendersen opened the files and began to write, after signing them both, he handed a piece of paper to Bob, and then stood, shook Bob’s hand, and sent Jackie on her way with the files.

“This is for you Bill,” said Bob as he handed Bill the piece of paper from Hendersen.

“What have you done Bob?” asked Bill in horror as he unfolded the piece of paper and read the note, expecting a termination notice or something worse.

“How did you do this?” Bill was stunned, the note informed him that he had just received a fifteen thousand dollar increase per year.

“There’s a downside though,” Bob said stoically. “We have to attend a monthly manager’s meeting, and the next one is this afternoon.”

Twisting Hendersen’s mind to get what Bob wanted was easy, and really the conditions were really only for Bill’s benefit, he would expect some sort of downside to it all so Bob was allowing him to have one. Bob could have decided that they would not have to attend the meeting, but he wanted to have a look and see what went on.

With a whirl of efficiency Jacqueline marched into their cubicle and stood, waiting to get their attention. She was a younger woman in her early twenties, she had joined the company on a scholarship so she attended university on certain days and was at work on others. She flicked a little tuft of her light brown hair out of her face, and shook her head back, causing her long hair to cascade over her back like light brown water. Bob turned his chair around to face her, his eyes ran up the length of her body. Today she was wearing long black leather boots which disappeared underneath the long grey skirt she was wearing. It was cold at this time of year so she was a bit more layered than he would have liked to be able to see her wares, but he was enjoying himself anyway. Her dark burgundy woollen jumper was tucked into the waistband of her grey woolly skirt and she had a matching grey jacket on. Her medium sized tits could just be made out, pressing out the fabric of her jumper, and her average sized figure filled out her clothing very nicely.

“Yes Jac, what can we do for you?” asked Bob very nonchalantly.

“Well you can stop looking at me like that for a start,” said Jacqueline annoyedly. “You can also refrain from calling me Jac, that makes me sound like a man, which I’m not.” She stroked the edge of her face as she said that, possibly trying to attract attention to her delicate features. Bob had always thought she used a bit too much makeup, any more powder on her face and she’d look like a clown. Perhaps she had bad skin or something, he thought as he stared at the lovely dark lipstick she was wearing on her full looking lips.

“Bob, stop hassling her,” said Bill, coming to her defence. Bill had a bit of a crush on her, and she knew it. She had no intention of doing anything with him, but she knew she could use it to her advantage.

“Thanks Bill, at least there’s one gentleman here,” she glared at Bob.

Bob laughed at her, which annoyed her even more.

“Mr Hendersen asked me to give you these,” she thrust out a piece of paper to Bob, and then nicely handed the other to Bill. “They’re your new meeting schedules. Make sure you don’t miss them, as it’s part of your responsibilities as managers.”

“Absolutely,” said Bob as he spun his chair slightly to put his feet up on the desk and lounge back in his chair.

“Why he made you a manager I’ll never know,” she said as she shook her head in disgust. “See you there Bill,” she said, almost as though she was happy about that prospect, and then quickly fled the cubicle.

“Bob, you know she’ll just go and tell Hendersen about your ‘attitude’” said Bill with a pained look on his face.

“Don’t worry about it Bill, I don’t...” he said as he closed his eyes and laid back for a nap.

Bob stared around the table. It was a long, highly polished, light brown table. It had one of those large speaker conference phones in the middle, and high backed leather chairs around the outside. Bob and the other lesser managers were all sitting around the meeting room table, with Hendersen seated at one end. He must have thought he was a king or something. He was seated at the head of the table with all of his minions around him, his secretary diligently taking the minutes along side him, and everyone paying attention to his every word.

Bob could sense that everyone was getting bored, Hendersen did have a tendency to drone on a bit.

“Look, if you want to cut some budget, why don’t you just drop a couple of points off your salary?” suggested Bob, hoping for a good reaction.

Hendersen almost choked, and then after a gulp of water and a deep breath he looked at Bob. “Thanks for the input Bob, that solution’s a bit more simplistic than we’re looking for. Keep thinking though.”

Bob smiled and nodded, Hendersen’s mind had been racing for a way to get out of that suggestion without just saying no. He had actually weaselled his way out rather well and Bob was a bit impressed at how well he could cover his own arse.

Bob glanced around the room at the faces staring blankly at Hendersen, Bill was staring at Jacqueline and she was deep in concentrating taking her minutes very seriously.

Bob watched as she scribbled away studiously, her shoulders rolling with the movement of her arm, her lips pursed as she concentrated.

Bob suddenly stood up, and walked around behind Hendersen to the other side of the table. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at him as he came to a halt alongside Jacqueline.

“Please come with me Jac, and the rest of you can continue on, don’t wait for us.”

With a nod, Hendersen went back to his speech and the rest of them all went back into their trance, watching him prattle on.

Jacqueline put down her pen on the notepad, and took hold of the outstretched hand offered to her. She stood up and followed Bob to the small kitchenette at the rear of the room. Bob closed the door behind them, and directed her to stand back against the bench.

Bob could sense a mixture of fear and anticipation in her mind, and he quickly quenched all her fears and planted the idea in her head that she would quite happily do exactly as she was told by Bob from now on.

Bob reached up and grabbed her by the chin, turning her head from side to side, getting a really good look at her. He ran his fingertip along the line of her jaw, and then leant forward to give her a deep kiss, her dark painted lips had intrigued him from the moment he had seen them this morning. They were going to look even better wrapped around his cock.

He stretched his hand down the outside of her skirt to grab her lower leg, taking hold of the boot encased calf, then he slid his hand upwards slowly dragging the skirt along with him. He reached under her skirt with the other hand and they both travelled slowly up the outsides of her legs. She stood there quietly and shivered in anticipation as her white thighs were revealed, and then her lacy white panties came into view. He got her to hold her skirt in place to expose herself to him. Then Bob grabbed hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs, over her boots and then she gingerly she stepped out of them. He hungrily took in the sight of her naked thighs as he popped the warm panties into his jacket pocket. He slid his open palms up over the outside of her skirt, up the front of her thighs grazing over her now naked pussy, nestled underneath a small tuft of brown hair, and up to the waistband of her skirt. He worked his fingers in under the band and slipped his hands up under her jumper. He could feel the warm flesh of her naked belly as he slowly slid his hands up to cup her lacy, bra covered tits. They were nice and firm, and he was enjoying the way her soft skin felt under his fingertips. He lifted the jumper up above her tits, holding it there to expose to his sight the matching white bra. Grabbing the middle of the bra he pulled the cups up to expose both her milky white tits. He stared at her quivering skin for a moment before bending forwards to suck one of her rosy nipples into his mouth. She moaned her enjoyment as he quietly sucked on her nipple, rolling it around with his tongue before nibbling on it and then allowing it to pop out of his mouth.

He grabbed her waist and spun her around to face the wall, lifting her stomach up to rest on the bench. In one movement he grabbed the hem of her skirt and hauled it up to expose her smooth buttocks, and unzipped his trousers with the other hand. Knowing how wet he had made her by stimulating her mind, he moved forwards and ran the tip of his erect cock up and down the crack of her arse. He lifted her butt slightly to get the right angle and drove his hard cock between the glistening pussy lips before him. She groaned loudly as he sunk into her depths, and he mentally encouraged her to be as loud as possible.

With a loud moan from her, he slid back out and began to drive his cock in and out of her tight canal. He was enjoying thrusting as hard as he could into her, slamming her forwards so her outstretched hands were slapping against the wall, and making her moan in pleasure each time. Every so often he gave her arse a slap, and enjoyed watching the white flesh quiver and turn redder as she squealed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“You’ve always been too uptight Jac, I think it’s time to loosen you up,” he grunted as he slammed into her again.

“Uh huhhh,” she moaned affirmatively.

He slid his cock out of her pussy and lined it up at her nice little arsehole, it had been calling to him the whole time he had been fucking her over the bench. As he was fucking away he had been holding her cheeks and each time he pushed into her, her arsecheeks had spread apart slightly revealing her tight little hole to him and he wanted it now. With a smooth, hard thrust he slid his cock into her fantastically tight arse.

She wailed as though she was being stabbed, and Bob loved every second of it.

After a moment she had time to adjust and stopped wailing, so Bob started fucking her arse, hard. She started wailing again.

He could feel the tension building as he pounded away at her virgin arsehole, and decided he wanted to add another layer to her makeup. Quickly he pulled out of her, spun her around and forced her down to her knees. She parted her lips, with no sign of any consideration for where his dick had just been and began to suck on him as he slid it in and out of her plump lips. After a moment more of this suction it was time, and Bob moved back slightly and aimed his cock at her mouth. Suddenly a jet of hot, sticky, white come shot out and hit her burgundy lips, he moved slightly and the next one hit her cheek, then he aimed for the other side and her nose. He moved back to admire his work. His come was dripping off her face down onto her skirt, and he liked the look.

She sat there blissfully for a moment, until he moved forwards and presented his cock to her again.

“Clean me off,” he said as he pressed the head of his cock against her cum-covered lips.

She opened her mouth and slurped his cock inside. She sucked every last drop from his cock, and then sat back against the bench with a contented smile on her face.

Bob stood up and did up his fly, he opened the door and looked out into the meeting. They were still droning on about whatever the hell it was that Hendersen was talking about.

Bob grabbed the panties out of his pocket and grabbed a marker off the whiteboard. He turned back to the woman on the floor and handed them to her.

“A souvenir for me, sign and date them, and print your name so people know who the hell you are.”

She nodded and did as she was told. He took them off her and then directed her back into the meeting room.

“Everyone can I have your attention,” said Bob, speaking over the top of Hendersen.

They all turned to look at him, happy for the distraction. They took in the sight of Jacqueline standing next to him, but thought nothing of it, just as he had instructed them to.

“As a bonus for executive stress, I’ve arranged for Jacqueline here to attend to all of you middle level managers, this of course doesn’t apply to you Hendersen, so get back to your presentation.”

Hendersen turned back and started talking again.

“Be quiet Hendersen, we can’t hear ourselves over here,” said Bob. Hendersen stopped talking and just continued pointing at his drawings and writing on the board.

“Ok, Jac here will attend to everyone, one at a time. Everyone stay in your seats, and Jac will move around under the table to relieve each of you. Guys if you could just come all over her face that would be great. Girls don’t worry, you’re not left out, just stand up and slip your panties off, then when Jac comes around she can just bury her face between your thighs with no problems.”

They all murmured their approval and he watched as the 3 women stood and quickly slipped their panties off.

Jacqueline crawled under the table and headed for the closest person, a guy from accounting.

Bob decided not to stick around and he headed back down the table, he stopped at Bill as he went past.

“Bill, you’re last. When she gets to you, take her out into the kitchen and do whatever you want with her. She really wants to, and as a bonus after that she’s yours. Take her home, do whatever you like she’ll go along with you and do as she’s told.”

Bill simply shook his head in amazement, and looked back up the table at the accountant who was shaking in his seat as he orgasmed over her cheeks beneath the table top.

Bob happily pinned her panties up on his workstation, and sat back in his chair. He thought he might stay here for a little while, check out the other secretaries and staff and see if he could amass a decent collection of panties for his work station. It could take a few weeks to work his way through a building’s worth of women, but that was a sacrifice he was prepared to make.

To Be Continued...