The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master Telepath In Later Years: Liven Up The Meetings

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 2

Bob and some of the other guys drank down the last of their colourful cans of cola and made their way back from the lunchroom to their cubicles. Not in any rush to get back to work, Michael and Pradhan wandered into Bob’s cubicle and settled in for a bit of a chat. Bob was happy for them to do so, and enjoyed the limelight and notoriety as they asked him about the ten or so pairs of panties which he had pinned up to the blue fabric of his cubicle walls over the last couple of weeks. Eagerly they read the names written on the delicate fabric, and asked him questions about each of them.

“Keep it down,” hissed Bill. “Here comes Shannon,” he whispered as he pointed towards the elevators.

Moments later a pert little longhaired blonde, dressed all in black, walked purposefully past the cubicle. Her black high heels clicked on the floor, as her ankle length black coat swished around her like a villain’s cape. Her pink skin was a sharp contrast in amongst all the black, and the plunging v-neck of her black top exposing her cleavage was even more attention grabbing because of it. It had long been speculated that she had gotten a boob job. After one holiday she had returned to work seemingly with a nice new set of c-cup tits, and ever since then she like to wear plunging necklines to show them off. None of the guys minded, and they all happily looked at her display.

On this occasion she did not give them a sideways glance, and continued on down the corridor.

Pradhan stuck his tuft of curly black hair out into the corridor to watch her retreating arse as it jiggled away down the corridor. She took off her coat at the coat rack, at the opposite end of the corridor, and turned to speak with her underling, Ron. She stood there, hands on hips, skintight black trousers almost ready to burst; posing it seemed, just for their delight. Her tight butt filled out her pants just perfectly, and they all watched happily as she turned and walked off around the corner, heading for her office.

“Now that’s an arse which is a real candidate for some good, hard, anal action if ever I saw one,” drooled Pradhan as he lounged back against the edge of Bob’s desk.

“Like to get your Indian meat into her would you Buddy?” smiled Bob.

“You know it, my friend,” grinned Pradhan as he patted Bob on the shoulder jokingly and then slowly wandered out into the corridor to head back to his desk. “Definitely up there on my wish list...”

“Well if I run into a Genie, I’ll tell him he has a customer,” said Bob as he grinned evilly. Pradhan waved his acknowledgement and disappeared into a cubicle further down the corridor.

“Tell him I want a million dollars too, while you’re at it,” he chuckled from behind the partition.

Shannon’s secretary Kara knocked on the boardroom door, in an almost timid manner. She knew that Shannon wouldn’t like being interrupted for something like this, but for some reason she just couldn’t say no to Bob.

Kara walked into the room, feeling the eyes of all the managers on her as she moved around the large polished, wooden boardroom table, to where Shannon was seated, glaring at her.

She wasn’t sure if they were all staring at her because she was interrupting, or because of the mini skirt and the plunging neckline of her top, which Bob had recently informed her was now her new corporate attire. She had been a bit hesitant to wear it at first, normally a skirt suit or something like that was more appropriate, especially for a woman over the age of 35 as she was. Bob had explained it to her and now she could see that such attire was perfectly suited to work, and it was only right that she show off her charms to keep up the morale of the poor oppressed male staff members around her.

Her long but thin, blonde hair wafted lightly behind her as she walked quickly over to Shannon, and bent forwards to speak quietly to her.

Shannon was silent for a second, and then stood up in anger.

“I’ll just be a moment; I need to deal with something.”

She spun Kara around and marched her out of the boardroom, closing the door behind her; she would have liked to slam it.

Exploding into her office, Shannon glared at Bob, who was sitting behind her desk with his feet up on it.

“You are half a second away from being fired,” she spat out.

“Hello Shannon,” said Bob, seemingly oblivious to her rage.

“Get your feet off my desk, and tell me what the hell you called me out of my meeting for. It had better be fucking good too!”

“Calm down. You are such a little mega-bitch aren’t you.”

“Alright, now you’ve gone too far,” she marched around and shoved his feet off her desk.

“Clean you desk out, and get the fuck out of my building, right now!”

“Actually, I think I’ll be staying,” he said with a grin. Shannon suddenly felt the rage drain out of her, and she looked at him, as she felt her mind accepting Bob’s will. She stood there, almost robot-like, waiting for some instructions.

“Shannon wants to see you Pradhan,” Kara said as she stood behind the stunned man.

“She does?” he gulped in terror. “What does she want?”

“She’s having a meeting with Bob and she ordered me to come and get you too.”

Pradhan was worried, what had the two of them done now? He couldn’t think of anything that he and Bob would be getting hauled over the coals for. He stood up and quickly, but as casually as he could manage, he walked to her office.

He knocked on the door and she instructed him to come in.

He entered the room and saw Bob sitting in one of the less than comfortable chrome chairs in front of her shiny black desk. Shannon was perched on the end of her desk, arms crossed and looking a bit angrier than usual.

“Shut the door,” she said, and pointed at him to sit in the other chair alongside Bob.

“I’ve heard a nasty little story, and I want to get to the bottom of it.”

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“There’s a rumour going around that you had anal sex with me, and I want to know who started spreading this poisonous slander,” she slammed her hand down on the desk. “It’s a damn lie!” she spat at him with all the venom in her small frame.

“Yes it is,” Pradhan was scrambling now, desperately trying to think of something to say to his very angry boss.

“Shannon, don’t listen to the stories, Pradhan didn’t say anything like that,” said Bob.

“Yes Ma’am, that’s right. It wasn’t me, I didn’t say that.”

“No he didn’t, he just said he’d like to fuck your arse, not that he actually had.”

Pradhan felt the blood drain from his body as he turned to face his ‘friend’ and simply stared at him, dumbfounded.

“Oh, well that makes it alright then, does it?” yelled Shannon at Pradhan.

Pradhan dropped his head into his hands, he had nothing left, and was just waiting to be told to go, if he was lucky.

“It’s not going to stop, they’re going to keep telling these lies about me,” Shannon was getting very worked up now.

Pradhan was almost ready to break, any more of this and he would be on his knees begging the power-pussy not to hit him.

“...I can’t have people telling lies about me, so there’s only one way to fix it.

Pradhan looked up at her from between his fingers as he continued to stress out, waiting for the final blow to come.

“...And that’s to stop it being a lie.”

Pradhan shook his head in his hands, he knew the axe was about to fall, he ran his hands through his hair and then after a second, her words began to sink in.

“Huh?” he asked, looking up at Shannon in confusion.

Shannon was now standing in front of him with her back to him, and as he looked up, she allowed her unfastened black trousers to fall down to her knees.

Pradhan was cheek to cheek with her black lace covered buttocks, and he didn’t know what to say or do. He simply stared at her taut arse flesh.

“Come on Pradhan, I don’t have all day. I am supposed to be in a meeting.” Shannon motioned him to stand, and then she bent forwards over the desk, pressing her arse back into his trouser-covered groin.

Pradhan looked at Bob in disbelief. Bob smiled and gestured for him to get going.

Pradhan reached out tentatively, and put his hands on her hips, feeling the material of her panties beneath his hands.

“If you don’t get a move on, I’ll bend you over the desk and fuck your arse instead,” warned Shannon, her voice muffled as she had her face buried in the paperwork on her desk. “I have a strap-on I use on Kara in the drawer...” she threatened.

Pradhan took hold of the elastic waistband and slid the fine lacy garment down over her gorgeous flesh. He felt the tight butt cheeks as he slid her panties down and almost came in his pants right there.

Quickly he unzipped himself and allowed his raging erection to pop out of his pants.

“Don’t just shove it in, or I’ll kick your arse. Get it wet first,” she lifted her hips up off the desk to push her pussy lips back towards him.

Pradhan got the message and after staring at her puffy pussy lips for a second, he ran the tip of his dark cock up and down her wet slit. After a second he slid forwards, pushing the length of his cock meat into her dripping snatch.

“She’s really wet, isn’t she,” said Bob as he reached over and slapped his friend on the shoulder.

“Fuck yeah, unbelievable!” Pradhan was still stunned, and grinned at his friend who was watching the show from his chair.

Pradhan began to fuck her, driving his cock in and out of her wet cunt. He could feel her squeezing her pussy muscles as he slid in and out, aside from that, just the sheer thrill of fucking his bitch boss was going to make him blow his load any moment.

“Don’t get carried away, you’re supposed to be giving her the arse fuck of the century,” Bob reminded him.

“Mhhm, hurry up too,” moaned Shannon as Pradham slammed his cock into her pussy again.

Pradhan slid his cock out of her tight snatch with a wet smacking noise, and she moaned as the vibrations reverberated through her lips and clit.

As Pradhan lined his cock up with her tight arsehole, Bob signalled through the glass door for Kara to come in.

Pradhan slowly inched his way forwards, pushing his lubed cock into her tight arse as her muscles tried to keep him out. Pradhan couldn’t believe how tight she was, his girlfriends had never let him fuck their arseholes, so this was a first time for him.

“Wow,” he groaned as his balls slapped against her arse cheeks. He allowed his cock to rest its full length inside her for a moment, enjoying the feel of it. Just as he began to pull back out, he felt a tongue play with his balls. Looking down he saw Kara’s smiling face looking up at him as she was giving his balls a good licking. He watched her lick him as he slid his cock in and out of her boss’ arse, and then Kara turned her head and began to eat out Shannon’s pussy from below.

Shannon had been groaning on the desk as Pradhan reamed her out, and then when Kara’s tongue entered the moist folds of her muff, she really started to get hot under the collar.

Pradhan put his hand on the small of Shannon’s back to hold her down as she kicked her pants and panties off altogether. She was thrashing about as Kara licked her to orgasm, and Pradhan continued to nail her arse.

Kara continued to slurp away at her boss from underneath, and Pradhan could feel Shannon starting to lose it again, so he slammed his excited cock into her all the way and began to spew his hot come into the depths of her arse.

Shannon came again as Kara tickled her clit with her tongue, and as the waves of pleasure began to subside she felt Pradhan’s invading cock slowly slide out of her abused little rosebud.

Pradhan slumped backwards into the chair, still in disbelief at what he’d just been allowed to do.

“See buddy, I told you I’d speak to someone and arrange things,” said Bob with a grin, starting to whistle the theme song from the old I Dream Of Jeannie TV show.

Pradhan gave him an exhausted high five, and then Bob stood up and turned to make his way out of the office, before turning back to the three of them as he opened the door.

“Make sure you clean him up Kara,” and as Kara sprang across to slurp Pradhan’s deflated cock into her mouth, unworried about where it had just been, he turned to look at Shannon who was still naked from the waist down. She was propped up on her elbow, holding her chin in her palm looking back at him over her shoulder, her arsecheeks red and shiny from being ridden.

“Office rules Shannon. You’ll have to give those panties to Pradhan for his cubicle wall. Make sure you sign them and use a white pen or something so everyone can read it, then you’d better get back to your meeting with your arse full of squelchy Indian cum.”

Shannon nodded as he turned to look at Kara sucking Pradhan clean, and closed the door behind him.