The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melissa and Megumi, Chapter 4

Alone in his room mere minutes later, Paul prepared himself for the fourth DVD. He slid it into the machine, and just the few seconds that the player took to load was making him impatient. Finally, it began.

There were Melissa and Megumi, naked as always, and soon a lesbian fuck-fest had begun. Flash. OBEY. They ate each other’s pussies, sucked on feet and breasts, even shared a giant dildo between them. Flash. SUBMIT. More so than the other DVDs, the girl-on-girl action just went on and on, and Paul just kept getting harder and harder, painfully waiting for the instructions to wank. Flash. SURRENDER.

They paused and looked at the camera. His cock throbbed in anticipation…

Then Melissa and Megumi laughed, fell back into each other’s arms, and continued licking between each other’s legs. Flash. OBEY.

Paul’s mouth opened and he gasped in denied agony. He needed to wank! How could they keep him like this!

Time and again they seemed to finish up, and then, as Paul’s erection begged to be touched, they kept going. Flash. SUBMIT. He had never been this turned-on before, never so erect, and yet he knew that he couldn’t lay a finger on his cock until they told him.

Finally, they ceased, and addressed the camera.

“You have been patient, haven’t you wanker?” Said Melissa, her voice sensual voice sounding extra-sexy.

“Your patience is to be rewarded, of course,” Added Megumi.

“As we discussed before, get naked, and get on your knees,” Continued Melissa. Flash. SUBMIT.

Paul rushed to do as he was told, and soon knelt on the floor, nude, his erection pointed at the TV.

“Good wanker, nice and obedient,” Said Megumi. “Say it, wanker, say that you are obedient!” Flash. OBEY.

“I am… obedient!” He said dreamily, entranced.

“That’s it wanker, obedient…” Said Melissa, “Obedient and… submissive!” She said, eyes lighting up. Flash. OBEY. Flash. SUBMIT.

“I am obedient and submissive,” Paul said mindlessly, willing to agree to anything just to cum.

“Very good, wanker, you may now begin slowly stroking your cock,” Rewarded Megumi. Flash. WANK.

So long had he waited, so desperately did he want it, that just touching his erection made Paul gasp in pleasure.

“Slowly now wanker, slowly!” Warned Melissa. “As you gently masturbate, we want you to listen and understand…” Flash. OBEY.

Paul was now wanking, his whole body twitching with each tug of his cock, and his eyes and ears were focused entirely on the two women on the screen.

“Now repeat after us…” Said Megumi, and then she and Melissa began to speak in unison. “You are a wanker!” Flash. WANKER.

“I am a wanker…” He said this slowly, his entranced state deepening. Their voices, the pulses, his rhythmic cock stroking, it was all too much and his resistance was almost completely gone.

“Sex is forever denied to you.” Flash. DENIED.

“Sex is forever denied to me...”

“All other women reject you.” Flash. REJECT.

“All other women reject me...”

“Your cock is pathetic.” Flash. PATHETIC.

“My cock is pathetic...”

“All you can do is wank for us.” Flash. WANK.

“All I can do is wank for you...”

“You are OUR wanker!” Flash. OURS.

“I am YOUR wanker…”

“To wank for us is to submit to us!” Flash. SUBMIT.

“To wank for you is to submit to you…”

“You are our slave!” Flash. SLAVE.

“I am your slave…”

“And we are your Mistresses!” Flash. MISTRESSES.

“And you are my Mistresses…”

They began to laugh, knowing that Paul’s will had crumbled and that he was theirs. Part of his mind screamed that he should have fought back, should have done something, anything, other than just sit on his knees and wank himself.

“Very good, wanker!” Said Melissa, whose face was now a mask of triumphant glee. “Time for an act that will complete your surrender! Keep wanking, keep at that teasingly gentle speed, and lie down!” Flash. OBEY.

Paul fell back onto his bare ass, spread his legs out towards the TV, and then lay back on the floor. For a few moments the only sound was the slapping of his hands jerking his cock, and then the images spoke again.

“Now, wanker, lift your legs in the air…” Said Megumi.

Still stroking, he complied. He could not see the subliminal pulses on the screen from this angle, but it no longer mattered. Paul’s mind was enslaved, and just the sounds of their voices were enough to command his unthinking obedience.

“And roll back a bit,” Continued Melissa, “And now bring your feet down past your head! Yes, its awkward wanker, but your Mistresses demand it! You should now be doubled over on your back.”

And doubled over he was, still slapping his cock, which by now was hovering above him, mere inches from Paul’s face.

“Are you in position, wanker?” Asked Megumi. “If you are, answer as you always should by saying ‘Yes Mistresses’.”

“Yes Mistresses,” He said, staring at his cock as he continued to wank.

“Now speed up!” Snapped Melissa.

“Yes Mistresses!” Paul replied, and began to jerk his cock harder and faster.

“That’s it! Do what you do best wanker!” Urged Megumi, laughing in delight. “Soon you will cum for your Mistresses, and you will shoot your load right onto your own face!”

“Yes Mistresses!” He said, staring intently at his erection as he continued to pump it.

“See how much you can catch in your mouth, wanker!” Suggested Melissa. “Taste your disgusting jism, roll it around the inside of your mouth, and then swallow it!”

“Yes Mistresses!” He said yet again, committing each instruction to memory and knowing that he would obey it.

“Now wanker!” Said Megumi. “Time to surrender to us! Wank faster now, ever so fast!”

“Yes Mistresses!”

“Even faster now!” Called Melissa. “No holding back now! You are about to explode for your Mistresses, wanker, explode and be plunged into slavery forever!”

“Yes Mistresses!”

Now they shouted encouragement together, each saying things and overlapped with one another. “Faster! Wank! Harder! Wank! Stroke! Wank! Jerk! Wank! Wank! Wank! Wank!”

Their words just became a blur of noise, and there was only one thing Paul could say in response.

“Yes Mistresses! Yes Mistresses! Yes Mistresses! Mistresses! Mistresses! Mistresses! Mis… ah! AH!”

And suddenly, it happened.

”Yes! Oh YES! UGH!” And he came, came harder than he had ever done in his life, and Paul was still mumbling the word ‘Mistresses’ as his body shook, a mind-blowing orgasm ripped through him, and his cock exploded.

Ribbons of cum rained down upon Paul’s face, and he opened his mouth wide to catch it. Most of the jism splashed on his face, but there was so much that even the small percent that landed in his mouth was plenty. As the torrent of cum finished, Paul closed his mouth, ran the stuff around until he could taste it, and then swallowed as he had been told to.

This done, Paul’s body uncurled itself, his legs flopping back to the floor, and he lay flat again.

The film had not finished just yet, and he could hear the girls talking again.

“You will watch this DVD again soon, won’t you wanker?” They asked in unison.

“Yes Mistresses…”

* * *

Several days later, Paul was in a lecture. He pretended to listen, but in reality the only people he listened to anymore were Melissa and Megumi. His mind no longer resisted, he belonged to his Mistresses.

Finally the class ended, and he just stayed seated as the other students filed out. Once they had gone, Paul rose and casually stripped off every last article of clothing. Openly nude, cock semi-erect, he walked trance-like to the back of the room, where Melissa and Megumi were sat, smiling at him. Paul dropped to his knees before them, staring at their feet and awaiting their command.

“Good afternoon wanker,” Said Megumi, running her eyes down his naked body.

“Are you well today?” Asked Melissa.

“Yes Mistresses,” He replied instantly.

They laughed. “So you watched the DVD then, wanker?” Asked Megumi.

“Yes Mistresses,” He said, again without hesitation. “I have watched it four or five times a day since you gave it to me. On each occasion I have been on my knees and naked, and waited patiently for you to tell me to wank. When you did, my Mistresses, I doubled over as you commanded, and wanked my pathetically small cock until I came on my face. I have gotten good at catching the cum in my mouth, tasting it, and swallowing it, as you commanded.”

Paul said all this without any holding back. He was a wanker, they were his Mistresses, and he had to tell them everything.

The two girls were delighted! “Brilliant, wanker, brilliant!” Cheered Melissa. “Now you are truly ready to serve us.”

“The DVD you have is for you to keep,” Said Megumi, “Make sure you watch it daily, so that the hypnotic conditioning can keep you mindless, submissive and obedient.”

“Yes Mistresses,” Said Paul, totally oblivious to the implication of her words. Of course he would watch the DVD. He must do as his Mistresses commanded.

Melissa then spoke. “Now, get dressed and return to your room. Once there strip naked and wait for us to call you.

“Yes Mistresses.”

“Go now, wanker,” Commanded Melissa, and he turned and walked off.

* * *

Paul just stood in his room, nude, staring into space. He had not been told to do anything else, and nothing else occurred to his blank mind. He was obeying Melissa and Megumi, and that was all that mattered. The thought of obedience felt good, and his pathetically small cock swelled into an erection.

Suddenly there came a knock at the door. Should he answer it? He did not know.

“It is us, slave,” Came Megumi’s voice from the other side. “Open up!”

“Yes, Mistressed,” He called in reply and promptly opened the door. He made no attempt to hide his nudity or his stiff cock from anyone who may be passing by, instead opening the door wide for the people who now controlled his every waking thought.

Melissa and Megumi walked in, followed by a third person. The girls pretty much bounced into the room, surveying the area like conquerors, but the third figure walked slowly, almost dreamily, staring straight ahead. Paul’s eyes fell on the man, and something in his clouded mind felt recognition.

“Yes,” Said Melissa, “You know our first slave, don’t you?” So saying she shut the door and looked at the two mindless thralls. “This is ? or was ? your friend Samuel, until he watched our videos. Isn’t that right Slave One?”

“Yes, Mistresses,” Said the man who was Samuel, who had given Paul the first video and began him on his path to enslavement.

“But we needed a second slave to serve us, so we told him to ensnare you,” Continued Megumi. “You get to be Slave Two now. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistresses,” Said Paul.

“Now,” Said Melissa, “Our ultimate test. Slave Two, are you gay?”

“No, Mistresses,” He replied.

Turning back to the first slave, Megumi ordered “Slave One! Strip naked!”, and Samuel instantly began to comply. He too had a small cock, which was growing to erection in the presence of his Mistresses. To Paul she then said, “Slave Two! On your knees and suck his cock!”

“Yes, Mistresses,” Said Paul, dropping before his nude friend and taking the small cock into his mouth without hesitation.

“That’s it! Suck on it good!” Urged Melissa. “Just a mindless cocksucker, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistresses,” Replied Paul, his words barely formed with his mouth full of the other man’s erection. Despite having never given head before, the brainwashed slave worked the shaft expertly with his tongue, his head bobbing back and forth rapidly.

“Is it good, Slave One?” Asked Megumi, watching with two naked men with lewd delight.

“Yes, Mistresses!” Replied Samuel, face giving expression to how good the blowjob was.

“But you can’t cum, can you?” Teased Melissa. “Why?”

“My cock is only for wanking,” Replied their first slave instantly, his mind having been subjected to the same conditioning as Paul. Like his friend, he could orgasm only when his Mistresses explicitly instructed him to.

“We can make an exception this time, can’t we Mel?” Asked Megumi.

“We can indeed,” Said Melissa, and the two kissed, laughing at the power trip. Breaking off the deep and passionate lesbian embrace, the American turned to their two enslaved puppets. “Slave One! You... may... CUM!”

The compliance was instantaneous, for Samuel’s hypnotic reprogramming allowed for nothing else. His cock exploded in his friend’s mouth and he moaned in orgasmic release, body trembling with pleasure.

“Slave Two! Swallow!” Megumi was quick to command, and Paul was incapable of doing anything else. He took his friend’s load and gulped it down, neither noticing nor caring how another man’s ejaculate tasted. When he was done he remained sat there, still on his knees, idly sucking on the other slave’s now softening cock.

“You may stop now, Slave Two,” Commanded Melissa, and he did. Turning to her friend, she said, “I’d call that a successful test, wouldn’t you?”

“Definitely,” Said Megumi, still beaming at their two mindless pets. “They will serve us well!”

“Get dressed slaves,” Commanded Meslissa. “And Slave Two, gather your things. You are moving in with us to become our full-time servant!”

“Yes, Mistresses,” Said Paul, glad to be theirs. Forever.

THE END