The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melissa and Megumi, Chapter 3

Melissa and Megumi were both at the door, as it swung open to permit Paul entry to their house. They closed it behind him and led him into the living room again. They sat on the plush sofa, while Paul stood there, DVD in one hand, cum-stained essay in the other.

“Greetings boy,” Welcomed Megumi. “You have done was we... commanded?”

He momentarily paused over her choice of word, but then pushed such thoughts aside. “Yes, I have,” He said. “I have written a page on how I wank for you.”

The two girls laughed, and it was Melissa who spoke next. “Just put the DVD over there, tiny cock, and then come before us and read your dirty little essay.”

“You can commence reading whenever you wish,” Said Megumi casually.

Paul lifted the cum-stained page to his face, and felt a sexual thrill from what he was about to do. Jacking off for them was fun, but telling them about it was also strangely satisfying. Without hesitation, he began to read.

He read each line, revealing every dirty thought and lewd action. The words got him hard, as did his occasional glances at their gorgeous bodies. Both Melissa and Megumi were clad in naught but shorts and tank tops, and Paul could not resist running his eyes over their long legs and tantalising cleavage. As Paul went on, he got more and more aroused. At times he struggled to read words, afraid that just saying the word ‘cum’ would make him do just that. Slowly, haltingly, he reached the end.

“And as the orgasm subsides...” He read, “And the last drops of jism ooze out of my cock and onto my body... I thank you. I thank you for letting wank to your glorious images... and I promise to do it again... if you will let me.”

“Yes, boy, we will let you,” Said Melissa, stepping to his side. “Here is your reward, the next DVD!” And so saying, she handed it to him.

He took hold of it, delicately, like an addict taking possession of his drug. His heart was thumping in his chest and he couldn’t wait to see it.

“That’s right! Take it!” Urged Megumi, sitting on the sofa and lifting one of her bare feet to his leg. He gasped at the feel of her toes upon his thigh, and she smiled at his reaction. “You’re going to like this one, I think...” She said, as his eyes focused in on her smooth foot and her delicate toes.

“You can go now,” Said Melissa into his ear, “You can go running right back to your room, just as soon as you tell us... tell us what you will do...”

“I... I will watch your DVD, I will be nude, and I will wank my pathetic small cock...” He said at last.

“Wank over and over and over again...” Urged Megumi, rubbing her foot up and down his leg, “And then come back and tell us all about it. That’s all we ask in return, and that’s no so much, is it?”

His erection was straining and their words had him in their thrall. “Of course! I will go and begin wanking to it immediately! I will wank repeatedly, and then confess all to you, I promise!”

Megumi then reached up and grabbed hold of his essay. She showed it to Melissa, who nodded her approval. “This stays here, and you are dismissed,” Said the American.

He thanked them, and rushed out of the room with all haste.

* * *

Paul ran into his room and up to the TV, opening the DVD case and inserting the shining disk. His erection had not subsided in the run over, and if anything the anticipation had made him even harder.

He fell back onto his bed as Melissa and Megumi appeared on screen. His gaze was instantly filled with longing as they were revealed in all their naked glory. They were sitting side by side upon a bed, kissing each other deeply, while massaging each other’s breasts. Soon, Melissa’s hand slipped down the tanned body of her Japanese friend, and inched its way ever closer to her pussy.

Flash. OBEY. Flash. OBEY. The pulses and words seemed to wash over Paul, and he had by now learned to just accept them rather than focus on them.

Megumi gasped as the delicate fingers found her welcoming cunt, and she began to moan in pleasure as Melissa began to stimulate her. Flash. OBEY. To show her appreciation, Megumi slipped her mouth down to Melissa’s large breasts and began to return the delight by kissing them. Flash. OBEY.

Paul was quickly into it, the rest of the world fading away until there was nothing but the porn and his throbbing cock. As Melissa and Megumi fell to their favourite 69 position, he found himself rubbing his erection through his clothes. Flash. OBEY.

Finally it came to the point where the girls stopped and turned to address the camera. Only now the camera had dipped down a bit, and as the girls sat on the edge of the bed the image was looking up at them.

Looking down at the camera, and therefore, at Paul, the girls smiled. “We’ve had our fun now, viewer, and now it’s your turn,” Said Melissa, and moved her nearby feet to the camera. One bare foot began to rub against the other, her toes gently caressing each other. In a few moments, Megumi’s feet had joined the gentle tangle, the sight filling the screen.

Paul watched, entranced, thinking to when Megumi’s foot had graced his leg and the electric sensation that had sent through him. He had always had a mild foot fetish, but now those feelings were being oddly amplified. Flash. FEET. Flash. OBEY. Flash. FEET.

“Yes, our feet are so sexy...” Said Megumi, as if reading his mind. “So soft and sensual, we just love to have them touched. Watch...” And he watched as she lifted a foot to Melissa’s hands, and the other woman eagerly began to massage it.

Flash. FEET.

“More...” Said Megumi, and Melissa bent her face to kiss the feet, and then suck on the toes. As she sucked, Megumi moaned in delight, clearly getting off on it. Paul could do nothing but watch, suddenly wishing that he could suck on those bare feet.

After the display, the girls returned their feet to closer to the camera, which was practically on the floor before them. “Do you like our feet?” Asked Melissa now, and he found himself staring at the image and nodding. Flash. FEET.

“Say that you like our feet...” Commanded Megumi softly. Flash. OBEY.

“I like... your feet,” He repeated.

“You adore our feet...” Said Melissa with authority. Flash.

“I adore your feet,” Said Paul, this time a little louder and with less hesitation.

“You worship our feet!” Commanded Megumi. Flash. FEET.

“I worship your feet!” He said, a little too loud, but he cared not. These were by far the sexiest feet he had ever seen!

“Time to show how much you appreciate our feet,” Said Melissa, “So get naked!”

Paul quickly stripped, and lay nude on the bed, having to resist the urge to grab hold of his ever-so hard cock. They would tell him when to wank, and he would wait till then.

“Very nice,” Said Megumi, “But that is only part of it. To worship feet you must be near them. Feet tend to be on the ground and so must you! Get down on your knees, on the floor...” She instructed, and he eagerly complied. Flash. OBEY. Flash. FEET.

“Yes, on your knees and naked at our feet, much better,” Cooed Melissa. “Of course, being on your knees before us makes you feel submissive, but that’s okay isn’t it? Just to be near our feet, you can be a little submissive, can’t you?” Flash. OBEY.

He nodded his agreement, not really caring, just wanting them to hurry up and tell him to jack off.

“On your knees and naked...” Said Megumi softly.

“On my knees and naked...” He found himself repeating.

“Focus on our feet, pet, and grab hold of your tiny erection...” Said Melissa.

Paul took a firm grasp of his erection and it was all he could do not to start masturbating.

“And now... wank for us!” Ordered Megumi, and he instantly complied. Oh yes, it felt so good!

“Wank! Wank! Wank...” Intoned Melissa rhythmically and he found himself keeping pace with her. And as she provided the background chant, Megumi provided more encouragement. Flash. OBEY. Flash.

“That’s it! Wank your small cock for us! Wank for our feet! Wank while you are submissively on your knees and naked! Wank until there is nothing in your world but wanking! Wank! Wank! Wank...”

Paul was humping his hand furiously now, lost in his own little masturbation world. It felt so damned good, so much better than anything he could have imagined. He would be watching this DVD again and again and again and again...

“CUM!” They shouted in unison, and he did. The orgasm shot through him, shaking him off his knees and forcing him to all fours, just as reams of jism shot from him and onto the carpet of his room.

“Very good boy!” Congratulated Melissa. “Your getting good at wanking, aren’t you?” She asked, but he was too dazed from the orgasm to respond to the recording. “In fact, that’s how we’ll refer to you now, as ‘wanker’. It’s a good name and you will like being called this, won’t you?”

He managed to nod, slowly coming back to his senses.

“See you next time, wanker,” Said Megumi with a wink, and the DVD ended.

* * *

The girls were oddly absent over the next few days, and then came the weekend. Paul didn’t see Melissa and Megumi until the following week, and once more he approached them when the lecture hall was empty of everyone save them.

They smiled at him as he approached them, and once again he could feel himself wither under their gazes.

“Hello wanker,” Said Melissa. He had fully expected them to call him this, given the ending of the DVD, but the word still seemed embarrassing when spoken outside his room and in the real world.

“So wanker, have you been earning your new name?” Asked Megumi, relishing the nickname as she spoke it.

“Yes,” He said, and then went on, as he knew they wished him to. “I have been watching the DVD, three times a day for the last four days. Each time I was on my knees and naked as instructed. Each time I worshipped your feet by wanking my tiny cock until orgasm, cumming only when I was told to.”

The girls smiled as he spoke, and there was far less hesitation in his voice now. Telling his dirty and personal activities to them was becoming... normal.

“Good wanker,” Said Melissa. “Tell us again what you worship...”

“I worship your feet,” Said Paul without hesitation, and once he said it, he looked down. He gasped, for both of the women were wearing sandals today, and they had slipped their bare feet out of them and had them on display for him. He ran his eyes over their smooth arches and perfectly formed toes, feeling his lust grow.

“You speak as we command, you do not appear as we command,” Said Megumi, watching him with a sly look in her eyes.

Paul was confused. “I... I don’t understand...”

“Yes you do,” Said Melissa. “When you are before us you must be...?”

“On my knees and naked.” Said Paul automatically, and then looked more confused. “But we are in a lecture hall...” He said slowly, not sure if that was relevant or not.

Megumi shrugged. “And? It’s your choice, wanker. Either comply and get the next DVD, or walk away...”

A voice in Paul’s head said that another class could enter at any moment, but that was a faint voice. A louder voice in his head spoke with Melissa and Megumi’s seductive tones, and that voice was telling him to comply. He had to do as they said for the next DVD. On his knees and naked... on his knees and naked...

Paul removed his top, revealing his bare chest to Melissa and Megumi, then swiftly moved on to his shoes. Casting them aside, he pulled off his trousers and socks, and then grabbed his underwear. He looked at the women, who were gazing intently at him, and then cast aside his last article of clothing.

They smiled as he dropped to his knees before them, utterly nude. Just being exposed before them for the first time was making him feel aroused, and his cock was quickly erect and on full display.

“Good wanker!” Congratulated Megumi. “We are pleased to finally see the tiny cock that you jerk so much for us.”

“Alas, we have no time to enjoy you right now, “Said Melissa. “In a few moments we will leave, and you will remain on the floor, nude, until we are gone.”

“Yes, I will do as you say...” Said Paul, totally far-gone and unable to resist.

“Then go home, watch the current DVD one last time, and bring it to ours at 8pm as usual,” Said Megumi. “However, this is the behaviour we expect from our pet wanker, especially in our own home. Once you arrive, strip naked, ring the doorbell, and wait on our doorstep on your knees. You are no longer permitted clothing in our house. Do you understand?”

“Yes... I understand...” Said Paul.

“Excellent! See you at 8, wanker!” Said Megumi, and two rose and left the room.

Eventually he put his clothes on and left the room, but it was only temporary. Once home he got naked again, for only when nude was he permitted to masturbate.

* * *

A few hours later Paul arrived at Melissa and Megumi’s house. He walked up the driveway to the front door, but did not ring the bell. Instead he glanced around, saw that their street was quiet, and casually began to strip off his clothes. Only once he was completely bare did Paul ring the doorbell, then drop to his knees and begin to wait.

He waited. He waited for five minutes. Five minutes became ten, then twenty, but still he did not rise or put any of his clothes back on. Occasionally it occurred to him to ring the doorbell again, but he quickly squashed such thoughts. Melissa and Megumi gave him no such instruction, and he had to obey them to the letter, else he may not get the next DVD.

Suddenly he heard voices, female, but not from within the house. Two women, perhaps even students from his university, were walking along the street on his side of the road.

Paul did not move. He dared not move, and preyed that they would not notice him.

“...And that essay is a pain! I was up all last night working on it and... oh my God!”

Paul winced, for the voice was close, within a few metres, and there was no doubt that he was the reason for the exclamation.

He heard the two girls whisper excitedly amongst themselves for a few moments and hoped that they would leave, but no.

“Hey you! Naked boy! What are you doing?” Said one of the girls at last.

He did not respond, but they kept going.

“We can see your ass from here you know! In fact the whole street can see it! Why are you naked outside this house anyway, are you some sort of freak?”

Paul stayed in place, and for the next minute tried to ignore the barrage of questions and insults. Finally it sounded like they were about to leave, and then the door in front of him opened.

Melissa and Megumi stood there, dressed in shorts and T-shirts, with bare legs and feet that instantly grabbed his attention. They looked down at him and smiled mischievously.

“Hey!” Said one of the girls on the street behind him, “Do you pair know this weirdo?”

“Indeed we do!” Said Melissa. “This is our pet wanker.”

“Your what?” Asked the girls in unison, and he could feel them coming closer, as if Melissa and Megumi’s presence made him safe to approach.

“Wanker! Stand up, turn around, and tell them what you are and what you do!” Ordered Megumi, her voice full of confidence that Paul would comply.

Paul hesitated, a shred of decency and self-control still within him, and on seeing it Melissa added, “Obey, or no DVD!”

His will collapsed instantly under the threat, and Paul complied. He stood and turned around, hands at his side and his semi-erect cock of full display for the two strangers who gasped at his unabashed nudity.

“I am a wanker!” He said. “I wank my pathetically small cock, on my knees and naked, for Melissa and Megumi.”

The two girls looked stunned, and then glanced at Melissa and Megumi who were smiling proudly. Slowly the strangers’ faces turned to grins.“Well in that case we’ll leave you three to it!” They said, and turned and walked off.

Once they were out of sight, Megumi said, “Good wanker, your obedience will be rewarded. Now follow us inside.”

Paul obeyed, grabbing the old DVD from his pile of clothes, and following them into the house to the living room. The girls sat on the plush sofa, while Paul dropped to his knees before them.

Melissa took the DVD from him and spoke. “You are coming along well, wanker. You shall get the next prize soon enough. However, we think that you need to beg for it!”

He did not hesitate. “Please, Melissa and Megumi, I beg you! I... I must have the next DVD! I must wank my pathetically small cock for you! I must be on my knees and naked as I follow your instructions! Please let me be your pet wanker! Please!” And so saying, Paul bowed before them and kissed their feet. He moved from Melissa to Megumi and back again, lovingly kissing their bare toes one at a time. He drank in the smell and taste of their feet, and the sensations made his erection even harder. “I don’t care anymore!” He mumbled, “I’ll do anything! I’d have wanked in front of those complete strangers if you had commanded! Wanked my pathetically small cock... on my knees and naked... I am a wanker... wanker... wanker...”

The women watched him, smiling. “Very good, wanker,” Said Megumi. “Now, keep kissing our feet, and gently wank with one hand while we give you your next instructions.”

“Oh thank you!” Said Paul and mindlessly obeyed, pumping his cock with his right hand.

“This is the final DVD we are about to give you,” Said Melissa. “It is so arousing, so powerful, that you will never need another. In a few days time, when you have watched it enough, you will be eligible for the ultimate reward...”

Paul kept kissing their feet but looked up, curious.

“You will cum for us in person!” Said Megumi.

“Oh!” Mouthed Paul, finding the mere thought of it to be supremely arousing. His right hand involuntarily sped up its jerking.

“Stop!” Commanded Melissa, and Paul’s hand ground to a halt before his twitching cock got out of control.

“Good wanker,” Said Megumi, and handed him the next DVD. “Now go, and enjoy the bliss of mindless masturbation.”

Paul took the case, kissed their feet a few more times, and fled the house. He rushed home as fast as he could, and was barely mentally coherent enough to remember to put his clothes back on first.

TO BE CONTINUED...