The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Memories Make the Man

Chapter 1

“That’s the last of it. About time, I could use a break.”

I grinned, giving my girlfriend-now-fiancée my best mock leer. “I think I can think of something else to do with the time.” She giggled, shrieking as I picked her up and placed her on our unmade and newly constructed bed. “Show me,” She whispered breathlessly, her cheeks flushed with just the tiniest amount of pink. It’s no secret just how deeply I love this woman, and I did my very best to pour everything I was feeling into a kiss, tongue teasing the seam of her lips before she invited me in, deepening our embrace in a mock battle of dominance.

Still attached at the mouth, I rolled the pair of us over, running my arms down her sides before giving the soft flesh of her bottom a firm squeeze, pushing her still closer into me. She responded with an equal enthusiasm, closing her arms around my neck, and I was unable to suppress a shiver that tingled down my spine as her long, elegant fingers brushed ever so slightly across the back of my neck.

We broke apart for an instant – breathing is necessary, however cumbersome it may be. Then, I turned my attention to the rest of her, placing a trail of kisses down her jaw and collar bone, slowly – agonizingly so, reaching the confines of her shirt. The low cut revealed just a trace of the cleavage and pair of breasts that hind underneath her clothes. I love her breasts... perfect globes that are neither to small to be unnoticeable nor too big to be in danger of losing their firmness anytime soon. My hands, still enjoying the firmness of her bum, now slid up her body, caressing the skin as I moved to remove the offending material and claim my new prize.

It was then of course, that Erica let out a loud gasp, an odd combination of lust and annoyance. Confused, I stopped – about to ask if anything was the matter when I heard it once more, a soft rapping at our door.

“Ignore it,” Erica whispered huskily. “It can’t possibly be as important as what we’re doing.” I nodded, not exactly eager to give up foreplay in favor of introducing myself to the neighbors. Time for that later. “Right then sweetie, where were we now?”

“Right...about...here.” In a moment, her arms were once more wrapped lazily around my neck, pulling me back into her embrace. Without thought, my hands continued their caress, fingers grabbing the soft fabric of her shirt, quickly bringing it up from her body. And then, once more, a loud knock knock against the door.

“Hello, anyone in there?” An obviously male voice shouted back. “It’s important.”

“I just bet it is,” I snarked under my breath. Erica gave me a pout, delicious lips jutting out from beneath her little nose – dark brown hair caught between that limbo stage of styled and sexed. She was absolutely adorable, and unless the guy outside needed to use our phone because some kid was lying outside dying, I was going to make someone lie outside...well, if not dead, then in a significant amount of pain.

“Alright, guess we’re supposed to be working technically anyway” she humphed, brushing her hair back into some semblance of order and readjusting her shirt. “And anyway” she gazed up at me with a look of love covered with a healthy amount of good old-fashioned lust. “We’ve got three days before the kids arrive. Rain check?”

I laughed, kissing her once more before turning towards the door. “Certainly a rain check. Rain check as soon as we get rid of this asshole and whatever the hell he wants.”

“Hi, how can I help you?” I said automatically as I opened the door. Forced politeness – the best I could do when confronting a stranger who may or may not be my boss, but had nonetheless interrupted a very intimate moment.

“Hi, I’m Thomas – you must be Josh?” I nodded, not sure who this guy was or what I was supposed to be doing for him. He didn’t look like he was one of the kids arriving early – he looked to be my age, maybe a year or two either way. Six feet tall, dark, disorganized hair. Well dressed but not flashy, decent shape but not outrageously buff – just your average 20 something guy.

He kept grinning, obviously not at all taken aback by my posture and silence. “Oh..gah...yeh, bet you’re wondering just who the hell I am. Thomas – the other RA for the dorm. You, me, and two chicks – Erica and Michelle I think.”

Ah, well that was alright then. Maybe I wouldn’t throttle the guy now – after all, we’d be in the trenches together all year, keeping the undergrads in line as they did their damnedest to get us all thrown out of college. “Yeah, I’m Josh. Sorry your name didn’t click – it’s been a long day moving stuff. Anyway, I don’t know who Michelle is, but Erica is here.” Erica came up behind me then, sliding her arm around my back and standing by my side as she looked at our interrupter-cum-comrade.

“Erica, meet Thomas. Thomas, Erica – our fellow Resident and my beautiful fiancée.” I’ll admit, right now I’m just bursting to tell everyone in earshot about my fortune. Erica gave me a playful swat, but Thomas seemed cool enough, giving us the customary congratulations and apologizing for interrupting.

“S’alright,” I responded, “but you said there was something important going on?” Thomas looked up, as if he was trying to remember. “Yeah...sorry, been a long day on this end of things too... Oh, right. There’s a meeting tonight down at the Student Commons. One final review of what’s expected of us this year – what with all the responsibility.” I laughed politely at his obvious scorn at the word, before turning back to Erica and catching her meaningful look.

“Alright then, we’ll be there. Not to be rude though, but we have a lot of unpacking left. Had car troubles this morning and didn’t get here until late this afternoon. We’d like to be ready before our workload arrives. Thomas gave a slight smile, and I fought the urge to smile back. Really, this guy was alright.

“Fair Enough. I’ve got a bit left myself, just thought I’d make sure we didn’t start off with a mark against us. I’ll see you guys tonight then.” With a polite goodbye, Erica and I saw him off, before closing the door behind us, ready to pick up where we left off...

... only to once more have everything go ass over kettle, though I’m man enough to admit when it’s entirely my fault. “Erica, crap. Just remembered...we’re not supposed to leave the car in the dorm parking lot until term starts, right?” Erica paused, frowning first at the third pause in as many minutes and then in recollection. “You’re right – I remember, they said they’re was safety issues with... something about the gas lines right? Faulty foundation maybe? Not wanting any weight above it until they’d sorted it out?”

I nodded, remembering the note. “Something like that.” I shrugged – the exact specifics weren’t important – what was was the fact I could be looking at serious monetary damage to both my car and the college’s gas lines. “Well, Murphy’s law strikes again,” I joked. “Guess I’d better go take care of the car. Sorry.” Sighing in frustration, I picked up my keys, ready to leave a nice, empty parking lot and do battle with the campus’ notorious lack of convenient parking spaces. It was strange though, how we’d forgotten something so important. Still, in all fairness, there had been plenty of...distractions. I couldn’t help it, the grin I seem to be wearing all the time now found it’s way onto my face. Despite everything, I was the king of kings, A God among men. And if I may say so myself, the lucky son of a bitch who’s managed to snap up the prettiest little package out there. Life was good...

... Good, life may be – but that doesn’t make me immune to the random kick in the balls every once in a while. Finding a parking spot on campus, even in summer, is bad enough – never mind when the normal lot is quite literally out of order, and the fact I’d like to at least have my car within...well close enough that I don’t need a car to get to my car. Part of that’s my own... fault, I guess you could call it. I was in an accident when I was six when my mother parked into one of those road-side spaces, and a driver making too sharp a turn hit the rear of her van, just off a direct hit from my seat.

Since I started driving, I can’t bring myself to park anywhere where there’s a chance of that happening again. No roadside parking, no crowded lots if I can help it, and certainly no illegal curbs. It’s a serious problem – I’ve tinkered of maybe seeing a doctor about it, when it just needlessly eats up my time like today. In the end, I drove for the better part of an hour, before biting the bullet and buying a day ticket at the parking deck on the north side of campus, parking at the very top level where my only company was a sky blue minivan a good dozen spaces away. It’ll do.

It took another half hour and some to get back to the dorm – bus services don’t run in the summer of course – us early birds are just expected to make do. I’d just get up early, maybe talk to one of the coordinators about where I could park that wouldn’t be so ridiculously out of the way.

“Josh, where’ve you been? It’s been ages,” Erica asked, as soon as I opened the door. “Sorry, you know what campus parking is like...and on top of which...” I trailed off, Erica nodding sympathetically. “Come here you,” she cooed. “Let’s see if I can’t reward you for heroically parking the car.” Her smile was innocent to the point of teasing, and I quickly shed any remaining frustration. “Rewards, always nice.”

My reward, as it turned out, was brought to an abrupt stop somewhere between making out and heavy petting. Not that I’m complaining ...not much anyway. Nobody’s fault – but the ninety minutes I’d used getting the car where it needed to go was ninety minutes I wasn’t having the time of my life with my lady, and we really did need to make a good first impression. The RA program had moved hell and high water for us to allow us to share a room in a coed hall filled with hormone riddled undergrads. If we started taking liberties on day one, it would hardly be what one could consider grateful.

The evenings schedule was actually much less of a bust than I had been dreading. The formal announcements and last minute assignments were taken care of quickly enough, and everyone was in fairly high spirits. As everyone present was clearly well over the legal drinking age, the University had been considerate enough to turn a blind eye when a full compliment of drinks made its way through the small crowd.

“Enjoying yourself?” I turned around to see a petite blond girl looking up at me, a slight smile playing across her face. She was very attractive – as they say, I’m married (soon enough) not dead. She was obviously out on the prowl – pert breasts pushed even higher in a skin-tight top, high boots that brought attention to her perfectly shaped legs – made to look even longer by her almost nonexistent denim shorts. All in all, the kind of girl that when I’m alone with my mates and none of the girls are anywhere near earshot, can only be described as sex-in-a-bottle.

When I need to be though, I can be a perfect gentleman. “I’m doing great,” I smiled, then nodding thanks to the official unofficial bartender as he passed over my two drinks. “I’m Josh by the way – in Smith Residence.”

“Ah, coincidence! I’m Michelle – also in Smith. Guess we’ll be getting to know each other quite well over the year then.” A twitch in my pants let me know that part of me was looking forward to it very much. The overwhelming majority however, knows the difference between ‘good now’ and ‘good later’.

“Indeed, I’m looking forward to it.” I responded with my best attempt at talking at face value. “Anyway, I’d better get back to my girlfriend – let me introduce you, she’s also one of us.” I’m knowledgeable enough that I caught and noted the flash of disappointment that flickers in a girl’s eye when she’s let down on what she thought was a sure kill. Still, she took it in stride well enough – a girl like her won’t have any trouble picking up guys, even if the no’s tend to come as an rare and unpleasant surprise. Nodding, she replied, “lead the way.”

I hadn’t really thought about it, but I admit I was a little surprised when I saw Erica talking to Thomas as if they were old friends. She wasn’t doing anything wrong, there was no closeness there, nothing intimate or even flirtatious. It’s a gift some guys have I guess – I hold my own, but if someone ever went public with the secret of how some guys can just say a word and everyone’s laughing... they’d be obscenely rich one minute and killed off in a fit of jealousy the next.

“Oh! Thanks Josh.” Erica said with a smile as she took her drink, hand resting for a second longer than necessary against my own, the tiniest promise of things to come. “You won’t believe this, but Thomas here is actually Thomas Ashbury.” At my completely blank expression, she giggled. “You’re hopeless... Ashbury, from school – we were in the same grade...”

I was beginning to get uncomfortable and not a little embarrassed, when Thomas stepped in, saving me from making an idiot of myself. “Well, it was a big school,” he laughed. “And I wasn’t there senior year anyway – dad got a job opportunity back east and away we went. It’s one of the reasons I decided to come back here for grad school – it’s kinda like a second home....so yeah, no sweat about forgetting a face or two after five years.

I grinned back, relieved, but felt the need to offer some sort of tentative apology. “If it’s any consolation, I’m terrible at names and faces. Erica tells me that I ought to be in the veterinarian program instead of med-school, because at least I can tell different animals apart.” Jokes like that are a lot funnier after a few drinks, I swear. “So,” Erica asked with a peck on the cheek. “Who’s the friend of yours?”

Friend? Oh, crap. “Shoot, so sorry,” I replied sheepishly, looking to the side at my newest acquaintance. “Threw me for a loop and I forgot to introduce you all. Erica, Thomas – this is Michelle, our fourth and final resident. Michelle – Erica, my girlfriend, and Thomas – who apparently I’ve known for years.”

“It’s nice to meet you all,” Michelle replied, and the usual exchange of pleasantries took place. “So, I take it the two of you have known one another for quite some time?” Michelle asked, indicating to Thomas and Erica. “Well, not really,” Erica responded. “Our school was huge – I probably knew maybe...two thirds of the names, maybe could match most of those to faces.”

I nodded, “Pretty strange system really – I only ever really knew the same twenty people, the rest of them were just faces in the crowd.” I glanced over at Thomas, “no offense.”

Thomas shrugged. “None taken, it’s not as if I knew either of you. I just started talking to Erica and we realized we’d both lived here. It’s not terribly surprising you’ve got no memory of me.”

The conversation continued in a similar vein, reminiscing over a few common histories and generally discussing what we were looking forward to in the future. At some point we moved off campus entirely, to a pub that catered exclusively to the over twenty-one crowd. Don’t get me wrong – I’ve got nothing against the kids, but once you are allowed to drink legally, the last thing you want is a gang of idiot boys trying to one up each other. Mac’s was the ideal place, and we got to know one other late into the night, until as a more than a little drunk we stumbled back towards our residents – a happy quartet.

“We certainly hit the jackpot, didn’t we,” Thomas asked me in a loud whisper, eyes glues to the shapely pair of asses that swayed ever-so distractingly just a few yards ahead of us. I was too drunk to object, and in all fairness, my eyes weren’t strictly glued to my fiancée’s derrière either. We slowed down, letting the girls move a little further forward, lost in whatever they were giggling about. Then with all the elegance of a twenty two year old male more than halfway pissed out his head, I responded. “Fuck...yeah we did.”

Thomas laughed loudly, thumping me hard on the back before continuing. “You read over the dorm roster yet?” I shrugged – I hadn’t been bothered. Kids were kids – the names in and of themselves didn’t mean anything. “I really think you ‘oughta man. For a supposedly coed residence, either this generation has a bunch of really fucked up names for guys, or some old perv in the front office has a few school girl fantasies he want to make real.”

Even in my alcohol addled mind, his tone left no cause for confusion. “Probably some horny kid whose daddy has enough money to buy the state, and decided he wanted a harem. Heard something like that happened once – some kid whose ancestor had built the school, and a stipulation that his ancestors would always have a certain room – just so happens it later became a girl’s dorm, and the rule stuck.”

Thomas grinned, “Don’t think so dude. I’m not saying we’re swamped in nubile young freshman, I’m saying that there isn’t a guy in the whole building, just the two of us.” If anything, his grin got wider, “I’m guessing by the fact you’re still in one piece, Erica hasn’t read the roster either. Sucks to be you.”

Now, that pissed me off. Don’t get the wrong impression – yeah, I’d taken an appreciative look at Michelle more than once this evening, and I couldn’t help but notice a few of the other hotties either, but look, don’t touch is where I’ve drawn my line in the sand. I’m not about to cheat on Erica for anything, let alone a one night stand. “Fuck off man,” I replied curtly, moving away. “I’m pretty sure seducing your advisees is off limits no matter how you swing it, but don’t get me involved in it at all.”

“Hey, hey... easy. Just one guy appreciating the hand he’s been dealt – nothing else. I can see how close you and Erica are – I’m not fucking with that.” He put his hands up, a mollifying gesture, and I backed down, a manly grunt that is the universal signal for cease-fire. “Anyway,” he continued, “your not the only guy who knows how to count his blessings. I met Michelle earlier on in the summer – we were both early arrivals... hanging out, friends stuff. I think she’s ready to take it up a notch.”

Well, that was an interesting bit of gossip. How the hell were we supposed to keep God knows how many first time college girls in line when the RAs were obviously at it like rabbits... still congratulations were in order, once more with every ounce of wit and profound thought I could muster at the fore.

“Nice.”

Thomas just smiled. “Yeah... it’s nice alright.”

We arrived back just then, and from the way Michelle had slowed down and sent looks towards Thomas, it seemed that maybe the guy had hit the nail on the head. With a little luck, I’d get down to some nailing of my own...

“Well, it was nice meeting you guys – guess it’s a good start.” I started into the moment of silence as we all gathered to say goodnight. “See you all tomorrow.” We shook hands, the girls exchanged a hug and a laugh, and then headed back to the room, Erica whispering conspiratorially into my ear about what our fellow residents seemed to be up to.

As we entered out room, I let out a snicker. “Subtle, aren’t they? It’s a good thing they were headed towards Thomas’ room – I doubt we’d get any sleep at all if they had gone right across the hall. Erica nodded, as she tossed away her sandals and closed the distance between us. Giving me a quick peck, she then responded. “My wonderful wonderful man. Gifted at many things you may be, but only you could take so long to figure that out. She never had eyes for anyone else all evening, and there were a number of good looking guys in the crowd.

I paused for a moment, frowning...hadn’t she been coming on to me when we met? Wasn’t that how we met? No... that wasn’t right – Thomas had introduced her to us when the three of us were recounting our school days, and from the word go she had been flirting with him and him alone – little lingering touches and laughter at things that hardly qualified as funny. “S’pose you’re right, I am a little slow on the uptake every now and then.”

Then I looked down into her eyes, a kind of dark and glittering green that seem slightly out of place, but nonetheless intriguing and brilliant. Sharp eyes, that betray that she is more than just a gorgeous figure. I feigned a look of hurt, though I have no doubt that my face betrayed my intentions. “Other good looking guys huh? Seeking to maybe trade away for a newer model.” I grabbed her sides, tickling her mercilessly.

“Nev...Nuh...Never!” She shrieked, the pair of us degenerating into a frenzied pair of limbs as we fell onto the blanket...

... I fell against my pillow, exhausted. It’s times like this I really wish I’d had the car. True, it was our first night ‘out on the town’ so to speak, but Erica knows her drinking limit – and though she wasn’t completely raging pissed, carrying a semiconscious girl for about twenty minutes while not entirely sober yourself had hardly been a fun experience. I looked back on the evening – at least Thomas was going to have a good night. As for me, I’d said goodbye to the pair of them, then carried by semi sleeping beauty back home, tucking her in bed for the night. Guess it’s just one of those days... still, I’m not exactly sex starved, and I don’t have a perfect track record of watching myself with the booze either.

I gave Erica’s sleeping form a smile, kissing her slowly on the forehead, careful not to disturb her. “Good night love.” I whispered, before drifting off to sleep, contentment claiming me as Erica’s form nestled closer into my side. All things considered, it was a pretty good day.