The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MENTAL PILLS: REVENGE

PART 1:

Harold O’Connor sat silently in his car.

He had just received what could be the worst news of his life. Apparently, Crystal Springs, the bottled water company he had worked at for seven years was making “cut-backs”. After being called into his boss’ office, his entire life had changed. He had simply walked out the factory and crawled into his old car. He wanted to start the car up and leave, but he figured there was no point.

So here he now sat, in a quiet car, without a job.

Questions about food, paying rent, and other bills circled through his throbbing head. Crystal Spring Bottled Water had supported him since he got out of school several years ago. They were probably the most popular bottled water product in the country. Even though he had never moved up the corporate ladder and had remained on the floor packaging the bottles, he had always been well off. Now what was he going to do...

Harold sat there until the sun went down, still in the parking lot of the factory that used to employ him. He never cried, occasionally he would slam his fist on the steering wheel and yell, “Why?!", but he never cried.

Soon it was dark. The crickets were buzzing and stars were coming out. Everyone else had left to go home, leaving Harold alone in the parking lot. The large factory in front of him looked dark and intimidating. Harold sighed one last time and reached up to the key, which was sitting in the ignition.

He was about to start the engine up and leave, when he looked up and saw a tall figure walking down the sidewalk along the parking lot. Harold retracted his hand and sat intently watching to see who this stranger could be.

It was definitely a man. He was tall, abnormally tall. He continued walking, about to pass in front of Harold’s car. Harold sat still and walked him. The man was wearing a long, black, leather trench coat and a dark pair of shades. Atop his head was a flat, and very wide hat that shaded his face except the reflecting sunglasses.

In his hand appeared to be a leather briefcase...

The man suddenly stopped in his tracks. He was directly between the factory and Harold’s car. Harold watched with climbing interest as the stranger placed the briefcase on the ground. He dusted his hands off gracefully and then continued walking, leaving the briefcase on the moonlit sidewalk.

Harold watched, confused, as the tall man disappeared into the darkness. The briefcase still sat on the sidewalk, like a newborn baby left on a doorstep. Quietly and cautiously, he opened the car door and stepped out. Gently closing the car door, he walking towards the briefcase, all the while keeping his eyes fixed in the direction the strange man had walked off.

The briefcase lay at his feet. He pondered picking it up. He kicked it gently. Then, kicked it again harder. It seemed harmless. He slowly reached down, grasping the sides with his palms and lifted the case, tucking it under his shoulder. Then, like a burglar, he quickly tiptoed back to his car.

Climbing back in the driver’s seat, he laid the briefcase on the passenger seat. Two golden locks graced the left and right ends of the front. He simultaneously pressed the buttons and the locks came snapping up. He then lifted the top.

Harold didn’t know what to make of it. Inside were about twenty plastic compartment drawers, each filled with different colored things. They looked almost like candy.

A piece of paper was tucked in a pocket along the top. Picking it up and turning on the interior lights, he read aloud the message, “Mental Pills: Guaranteed to change the world to your liking.” He snorted a small laugh at this, “What the hell does that mean...?” Directly below that was the line: Upgraded! Now includes physical effects as well!

Looking over the paper, he found instructions. It read: Simply place a pill into the target’s drink, wait for it to dissolve, then sit back and watch the fun! Duration of effects may vary.”

Harold was dumbfounded. What the hell had he found? Place in a drink? Target? He began to wonder if this was all a coincidence, or if this was all meant to happen. The strange man was nowhere in sight. Harold looked back down at the briefcase.

It was a gift.

He was sure of it. Closing the lid back, he grabbed the handle and stepped back out of the car. Looking up at the huge factory, he knew what he had to do. Those bastards would rue the day they let him go. He was going to make them pay. Everyone would pay.

He knew for a fact that the security camera by the side door was being fixed. And he still knew the code to open the doors. Scampering up the sidewalk in the dark, he made his way for the side entrance. Once he reached the doors, he punched his security code in and smiled as the doors buzzed and swung open.

He walked down the dark, cold hallway. Everything was so silent. His footsteps gently echoed down the hall, occasionally he would laugh to himself. He was bursting with excitement as he reached the main floor. Huge metal machine towered above him. Conveyer belts stood still with unpackaged bottles of water still sitting on them, Crystal Springs Bottled Water graced the sides of each one.

He placed the briefcase on the floor and opened it back up. Reading over the compartment labels, he couldn’t help but laugh, “This is gonna be fun!” He laughed heartily as he grabbed handfuls of various pills and began placing them in random bottles of water. They fizzed a bit then disappeared without a trace, contaminating each bottle.

Harold did this all night long. Pretty soon the briefcase was empty. Harold sat silent in the corner, satisfied with his revenge plot. Tomorrow, all these bottles would be boxed up and shipped all over the county. People would drink up their water, trying to keep healthy, but would soon feel the effects of the pills. Harold knew it would work. Then the complaints would come rolling in. News reporters would tell the story of Crystal Springs contaminated water to consumers all of the country, bringing Crystal Springs to it’s knees...

Then, just as quietly as he had entered, Harold picked up his empty briefcase and walked out.

LUCY: THE SLUT PILL

Lucy walked through the front door, groceries in hand. She had gotten several things for her, Gary, and the kids at the store. The kids were at school right now and Gary was at work, so she had the house to herself.

She began to unpack the groceries and put them away in the normal spot. She had gotten the usual assortment of stuff: milk, cereal, snacks, bread, Coke, supplies for the spaghetti dinner she planned to make tonight, and, of course, her Crystal Spring water, which she couldn’t live without.

She put everything up and continued with her live-at-home-mom routine. She vacuumed the house and did some laundry. After doing all that, she walked outside to get the mail. Walking down the driveway, she saw Mr. McMurphy, their next-door neighbor, watering his yard.

“Hello Randy!” she called, putting on her fake smile.

Randy McMurphy took the cigar out of his mouth and waved back, eyeing her up and down, “Hey there, doll!”

Lucy couldn’t stand that perverted jerk. He was always staring at her. She had told Gary repeatedly how nervous she is staying home by herself all day while that unemployed loser watches her.

She pulled her blouse closed a bit, since she had a minimal amount of cleavage showing. She didn’t want to give that pervert any more of a show that he already had. She grabbed her mail and then walked back to the house, conscious not to sway her behind or anything else that might make Randy’s day.

He stepped inside, shivered with disgust and groaned to herself, “Ugh, what a creep!” she said to the empty house. She dropped the mail on the counter and walked over to the refrigerator. She opened the door and pulled out a bottle of Crystal Spring.

Plopping down on the couch with her Crystal Spring, she turned the TV on. Lucy flipped through the channels a bit until she found Live with Reuben And Kerri, her favorite daytime talk show. She usually watched this everyday after she got finished doing her housework.

Twisting the cap off the bottle, she took a sip and reached for the People magazine on the coffee table. She settled back and looked back and forth from the TV to the magazine, catching up on all the celebrity gossip and laughing at the cute chemistry between Reuben Phillip and Kerri Lipa. She noticed that Kerri had a bottle of Crystal Spring sitting on the coffee table in front of them. Lucy noticed how Kerri always kept the label pointed toward the camera, an obvious product placement.

She drank more and more of her water as she flipped through her magazine, stopping periodically to admire the ass of various male stars. Mmmm... I wonder how big his cock is... she thought to herself. Then, she stopped herself. I never think this way! she realized.

She tossed the magazine to the ground to clear her head. She turned the volume up on Rueben and Kerri just as Kerri was telling a hilarious story about her darling kids. Reuben responded with something witty and Kerri just fake laughed along with him. She would take small sips from her water and place it back on the coffee table.

“Well, Kerri, how was your weekend?” Reuben asked, not really caring.

Kerri took another drink from her water and tilted her head, smiling, “Oh it was fine. Me and Dan took the kids to the zoo!” Reuben shook his head, laughing, “To the zoo?! You went to the zoo last weekend!”

Kerri laughed, “Oh Reuben, we like the zoo.”

The audience laughed at how Reuben constantly made fun of Kerri, “If the zoo didn’t close, you’d probably never make it in to work! I’d be up here all by myself!” More laughter followed.

Then, Kerri’s face took on a strange look. Her breathing seemed to pick up as she held her hand on her chest. She fanned her face, which seemed to be dotted with sweat. The crowd quieted down as she stood up.

“Uh...Kerri, are—uh, are you alri—?”

“You’re right, I’m just a silly girl who deserves to be punished!” With that being said, she grabbed the waist of her skirt and yanked it down to her knees, pulling her underwear down with it. Her bare ass was exposed to all of America. “I need to be spanked for being such a bad girl! Spank me Reuben!” She climbed over his lap, panting. Reuben just looked at his producer with a “what-the-fuck” look on his face. “Spank me! Spank me! Spank m—”

Then the screen went blank, followed by a screen saying that Live with Reuben and Kerri are “experiencing technical difficulties”.

Lucy’s jaw hung open at what she had just witnessed. “My god...” was all she could mutter. What an odd morning... she thought. She took a long sip from her water again as she flipped through the channels, still shocked at what she had just seen, but stopping every now and then to check out a cute male actor

Tugging at the sleeves of her blouse, her clothes seems a little tight...and restrictive, especially around the chest. She sighed as she put the remote down and leaned up. Reaching over her head, she grabbed the shoulders of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She now sat in her living room in the middle of the afternoon with just a bra and slacks on. Examining the bra, her tits (Tits? Did she always think that way?) seemed to be stretching the bra to it’s limit.

Shrugging her shoulders, she nonchalantly undid her bra and tossed it aside. Her enlarged boobs sprung free and grinned at how much more comfortable it was it let them loose. “I should let these puppies out more often,” she said, smiling to herself, rubbing up and down her chest.

Lucy stood up and walked over to her back window. She looked out across her backyard. To her right, she saw Mr. McMurphy struggling with a tangled garden hose. A small tingle snaked through her crotch at the sight of him. For some reason, he didn’t seem like such a bad guy.

In fact...

Grinning to herself, she walked through the kitchen, letting her pants fall to the floor in the process, to her backdoor. She yanked her panties off and kicked them to the side, then walked outside, bare-ass naked.

“Hey there, Randy,” she called waving to her neighbor over the fence separating their properties.

He looked up from his yard work, sweat dripping down her forehead and glanced up, giving a small nod and a weak smile. Looking back down, he stopped. His eyes grew wide as he slowly raised his head back up and saw his beautiful next door neighbor standing in her back yard completely nude. “Holy shit,” he said to himself, eyes still the size of saucers.

“I was wondering if you would like some company, Randy,” she asked, giving her upper torso a slight shake. God, I don’t know why, but I just need to get laid today, she though to herself.

Her afternoon was spent pleasing Randy like any good slut would. Her husband came home to an empty house, though his wife’s discarded clothes scattered throughout the kitchen and living room had him a little worried. When Lisa came home, wearing a faded, oversized Budweiser T-shirt that he could have swore belonged to his neighbor, he was more than upset. But, for some reason his wife just wanted to suck his cock while he watched TV, and he wasn’t about to stop her...

TRACY: THE HOOKER PILL

Tracy McDaniel finished writing out the ticket to the minivan parked on the yellow curb, and gently placed it under its windshield wiper. She strutted back to her patrol car, her long red hair bouncing, and sped off. The street lamps were blinking on as the sun began to set. The city was busy with traffic and pedestrians, plenty of troublemakers coming out for Tracy to bust. Scumbags, she thought to herself. Bunch of horny perverts and dirty sluts, but, those were the types of people that kept food on her table.

She loved her job. There’s nothing like wiping the scum off the streets for a living. It brought her plenty of satisfaction to haul off another low-life thief or whore to jail where they belong.

Tracy pulled her cop car up to a curb outside a deli and stepped out. She walked in the busy sandwich shop and stepped in line. Looking over the menu, she decided on a small turkey sub and...what to drink...?

She glanced around the deli and sat a young couple sitting at a booth. The girl had an unopened bottle of Crystal Spring Water sitting in front of her. That should do it, she thought. She ordered her food and water and started back to her car. Passing by the young couple, she saw the water bottle had been opened and half drunk. The woman was saying something to her male companion about her sudden craving for some “black cock” and how she needs to get going. The man just sat stunned as his date rushed out the door and headed in the direction for the nearest club. Poor guy, thought Tracy, almost laughing.

Tracy got back in her patrol car and opened up the sandwich and began her dinner. This is how she usually spent dinner. She had no husband or family in the city, so her job was pretty much all she had.

After she finished her sandwich, she opened up her water bottle, took a quick sip, and started the car back up. The sun was going down and the streetwalkers would be coming out right about now. Tracy pulled up next to a curb on a dark intersection and turned the engine off.

She sipped her water while she kept her eyes peeled for some potential hookers. She had been asked before by her captain to do some undercover work posing as a prostitute, but she wasn’t about to strut around town in one of those ridiculous outfits.

After sitting in her car for about fifteen minutes, she had just about finished her water bottle and was thinking of leaving. She reached for the key to start the engine back up, but she slowly took her hand back.

She felt...funny.

She didn’t want to leave this spot without catching someone... Anyone. There were no other women on this intersection, but maybe she could use that to her advantage. Spotting a clothing store, named Wild!, across the street, she finished the last of her water and got out of the police car. She walked over to the store and went inside.

Skimming over the outfits hung on the racks, they didn’t really seem all that trashy looking. In fact, some of them were down right fashionable! The leopard print mini-skirt really caught her eye, as did the red sequined tube-top. Grabbing them off the hangers, she went back into a fitting room and took her police uniform off. She tossed it in the corner and put the skirt and tube-top on. Admiring herself in the mirror, she decided she looked damn sexy! Fixing her tits and hiking her skirt up further, she looked like she was born on the streets! She looked like she was made for the streets! “You’re gonna get tons of offers tonight, honey!” she said to her reflection. She blew a kiss at the mirror and strutted out, forgetting all about her uniform, and her gun and badge...

She picked up a pair of high heels and a pack of gum at the counter, then paid for the outfit and walked out back into the night air. She looked around for any possible customers...er, uh...suspects. She popped a piece of gum in her mouth and clicked her heels on the concrete. “Where’s all the cock?” she asked herself.

She glanced up and down the street. Her eyes shot wide open and she almost swallowed her gum at what she saw. It was a police car, parked next to a curb across the street. It looked kind of familiar, but she didn’t dwell on it for long. She knew she had to get the hell off this block before those fuckers started hassling. She didn’t see what the big deal was, of course. “A girl’s gotta make a living,” she told herself.

She walked for a few minutes away from the cop car. About three blocks later, a BMW pulled up next to her. She grinned to herself and bent over, peering in the winder. A man looked back at her, “You working, honey?”

Tracy looked over him for a moment, glancing at everything he had in his car: a briefcase, a few CDs, and some discarded trash in the floorboards. “You a cop?” she asked. The man shook his head.

She looked around the street one more time, then opened the passenger door and climbed in. The car smelled old. The man was skinny and balding. Just another guy who can’t get laid, she thought to herself. But, these were the type guys that kept food on her table.

“You got the money?” she asked. The man produced a ten dollar bill and handed it to her. She curled her lip at the bill, then looked at the man with disbelieving eyes. “This all you got?” The man nodded and she shrugged her shoulders. “Whatever,” she said, stuffing the small bill in her bra. She then leaned over, unzipped the stranger’s pants, pulled out his small dick and shoved it between her money-hungry lips.

AMANDA: THE BIMBO PILL

Amanda Clarkson’s alarm clock sprang to life at seven in the morning, airing the morning news. She didn’t want to get up, but class started in one hour. She was in the twelfth grade and doing very well. A scholarship was definitely in her reach. She rolled out of bed and dragged her feet down the hallway to the kitchen. Her mother had prepared a small, but hot, breakfast, which Amanda ate groggily.

Her mother was sipping a bottle of Crystal Spring water while she read the paper. Amanda glanced up at her, “You know, most people drink coffee in the morning.”

“Yeah, well, those people are in for a very stressful day being so high-strung,” she replied, not looking away from the paper. She was reading an article buried deep in the news, “I swear this economy is never going to be the same...”

Upon hearing this, Amanda’s eyes shot wide open and she jumped up from her seat, “My report!” She then ran upstairs to retrieve a twelve-page report on the nation’s falling economy; she was about to leave without it.

Amanda went back downstairs with her report in her hand. She gave her mother a kiss and thanked her for reminding her about the economy report. Her mother was twirling a finger absent-mindedly around a finger, “Like, what’s ‘ecka-nomy’?”

Amanda just laughed at her mother’s surprising good mood. “I guess that water does make a difference in the morning,” she said, grabbing one of her own out of the refrigerator. “See ya, mom!” She dashed out the door, jumped in her car, and sped off to school.

Arriving at her school, she walked down the hallway to her first period class. Donny, the high school’s quarterback and a few of the school’s other football players were sitting in the back corner of the room. They whistled at Amanda’s arrival, all of them wishing they could have a chance at fucking her nice body. Amanda just rolled her eyes and kept walking to her seat, which was in the front row. She planted herself down and took out her supplies for the hour. The ringing bell herded the stragglers in from the hallways, as well as the teacher. Amanda reached into her book bag and fished out the water she had brought. She took her first sip as class started.

The teacher took up the reports and began their economics lesson. Amanda took her notes and listened attentively. The teacher then gave them all bookwork to do, which they were to work on for the next half-hour.

By this time, Amanda had just about finished her water and her head was feeling a little swimmy. She tried and tried to keep her concentration, but she was becoming so easily distracted for some reason. When she found herself staring slack-jawed at a boy’s mouth moving up and down as he chewed a piece of gum, she knew she had to get up for while. She asked if she could go to the bathroom and walked out into the empty hallway.

Amanda was getting worried. She’d never felt this way before. It was as if her head was floating away from her. And what was even scarier was that she was beginning to not care! Amanda fought to keep herself focused. Her entire body felt like it was tingling, especially her chest and ass. She walked slowly down the hallway to girl’s bathroom. When she walked into the empty bathroom, she stopped in front of the mirror to see if she was pale, but what she saw was even worse...

Perhaps the most noticeable thing was that her hair was now a platinum blonde. “My god...” she said at her reflection. She yelped at her voice, which now sounded like a little girl’s! “Like, what’s happened to me!” she screamed in her high-pitched voice. Other than her hair, her breasts had changed as well. They had to have grown about three cup sizes, now looking like she had gotten implants! “What’s goin’ on...” she whined to the mirror, almost crying.

She realized that she was turning into a bimbo. The last of Amanda’s IQ had figured that she was getting dumber. “I don’ wanna be a dum-dum!” she pleaded with her reflection. “I don’ know no stuff no more!” she realized.

Then, it felt like her mind just completely melted away. A dumb glazed look took over her face as the last of Amanda’s intellect was eaten away by the effects of the Mental Pill in her water, the same that her mother had been drinking; who was still at home giggling at her newspaper, which she could no longer read. A dopey grin slithered over her face as she wondered what she was so worried about. She admired to 38EE tits and giggled at how they bounced.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she noticed Donny and the group of football players who had snuck out of class. “Hey, Amanda, when am I gonna get that date I been askin’ you about?” Donny asked, laughing and looking back at his friends for support. He then got a good look at her and stopped. “What the hell happened to your hair?” He looked a little lower, his eyes widening, “And your tits?” This brought more laughter from the group.

Amanda squinted her eyes, thinking as hard as her little bimbo brain could. “Ummmm...like, I dunno. I dunno a lot of things!” she said proudly in her new voice. “But, I, like, know I gots big boobies! Wanna see ‘em?” she asked, pulling her shirt over her head before they could answer. Her huge tits, which had snapped her bra long ago, fell into view. Her ripped bra fell to the floor. The boys stood shocked at the normally frigid, but attractive, girl bared herself for them.

Then, it was like she had come up with the best idea in the world. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed the Donny’s hand, “Come in here! I’ll, like, suck your cock!”

Donny snatched his hand back, “Wha—? Wait... Is this a joke or something? What are you doing?” He couldn’t believe that Amanda Clarkson was offering blowjobs to him and his friend’s, something had to be going on.

Amanda pouted and looked down at floor, “But, I wanna suck your dick...” She looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes and whined in her little girl voice, “Please...”

Donny decided to go along with this, “But, I can’t go in the girl’s bathroom, someone might come in.”

Amanda shrugged her shoulders, “Well, I’ll just, like, suck ‘em right here! Whip ‘em out guys!” She giggled and started to get on her knees when Donny grabbed her shoulders and stood her back up.

He looked into her eyes and slowly said, “We can go in the guy’s bathroom. I doubt anyone that walks in will care.”

Amanda was amazed at the brilliance of this young man, “Coooool! Maybe they’ll let me suck their cock too!”

The four-some took the ditzy girl into the men’s bathroom and stripped her of her pants. Her enlarged ass jiggled at the force of the men, but she just giggled and cooed. Getting on her knees in the dirty bathroom, she fought to work their zippers, which they ended up doing themselves since she couldn’t quite figure it out, then pulled their hard dicks out.

She happily slurped at their dripping cum with a vacant look in her eyes.

Whatever had happened to this girl, the boys were not complaining.

Amanda was not seen in any of her classes the rest of the day. Also, the population of male student’s seen around school seemed to be declining the further the day went. But there was a definitely a full house in the boy’s bathroom in the senior wing hallway...

THE AFTERMATH OF DAY ONE...

“Reports of abnormal behavior has been coming in all day, spanning all over the country. Doctors are stumped as to the cause of this strange behavior. Theories suggest that a new virus could be the source of this, but nothing has been con—Uh...like, confirm..ed. Yeah, that’s right... (Giggle) This stuff’s, like, getting hard read. (Giggle) Ummmm...People are, like, really worried and stuff and are, like, wondering why people are acting so, like, weird. But, like, we think that they’re all, like, totally faking it! Ya know? Ummmmm...I’m getting’ kinda wet. Maybe if I, like, rub my cunny like this—OH! That’s nic—”

The young newscaster was suddenly cut off from thousands of televisions as a banner declaring that they were experiencing temporary problems filled the screen. Women all over the country casually drank their bottled water, not believing that any of this was true and that they were safe.

A mother of three in Montana suddenly stood up from dinner and climbed up on the kitchen table to do a strip tease for her visiting mother and father. A single, college student in California slammed her textbook shut as she suddenly had the urgent desire for a man to piss all over her. A businesswoman in New York sat alone in a dark, empty sky-scraper working late, but then started to suck her thumb and wished someone else was around to give a nice spanking. A thirty-something wife sat next her husband quietly, wishing she could be showered in a crowd of men’s warm cum.

The country’s women were turning into fetish-ridden whores. Women begged their husband’s to tie them up and other’s begged their husbands to shove random objects in their ass. Some women got dressed with the curtains open and other’s “accidently” wondered into the men’s bathroom.

And Harold O’Connor sat in his living room, alone, laughing heartily at the events of the day. “Oh, what a day,” he said to himself, wiping tears from his eyes, “Oh what a day.”

TO BE CONTINUED . . .