The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MENTAL PILLS: REVENGE

PART II:

“Dan, bring me that file on the cop!”

Maria Rodriguez shouted down the hall to her partner. FBI Agent Rodriguez had been working for the government for some time now. Some would call her a workaholic, but others just called her hard working. The fact that she didn’t have kids or a husband was a great example of her dedication to her job. Being a minority didn’t help her default standings either. She had to work extra hard to overcome the glass ceiling of being a woman and a Latino.

Her job definitely was not a boring one. Since early yesterday morning, the phone had been ringing non-stop. There was a bit of a crisis on hand today. After the now infamous Reuben and Kerri Live! show yesterday, people were terrified. Some families were locked in there homes, keeping there kids from going to school, not showing up at work...

Agent Rodriguez’s job was to find out why this was happening.

Most of the people she worked with were already shouting “biological warfare”, but Maria just didn’t buy that. Something about all of this just screamed that it didn’t have any political or religious motive. This seemed almost like a prank. Someone was angry about something. They wanted to punish society for the bad hand they felt they had been dealt. This was all one person’s doing.

This was all Rodriguez’s intuition. This was why she was so good at what she did.

Jerry Castillo walked into Maria’s office and dropped a folder on her desk. Maria glanced at it and went back to typing on her computer. Dan looked at his partner, waiting, then smiled mockingly, “You’re welcome, Rodriguez! Anything else you need, just let me know.”

Rodriguez cut her eyes at him, not saying a word. “I want to talk to some of these people.”

Castillo nodded, “That can be arranged. What do you want to talk to them for? From what I understand, they aren’t the most useful interviewee’s...”

“I’ll deal with it. These women are the only way we’ll be able to get close to the source of all of this...”

Castillo nodded, “Sure, sure... Who do you want to see first?”

LUCY: THE SLUT

“So...” Rodriguez said, scanning the report in front of her, “...Lucy Ryan? How are you?”

The woman sitting across the table from Maria and Jerry looked like an average stay-at-home mom, but Rodriguez knew that their was much more going on behind her lust-filled eyes.

Lucy struggled a bit with her restraints, her eyes fixed on Agent Castillo. Her husband had brought her in, fighting to keep her from pouncing on any man that made eye contact with her. Dan had been briefed on her situation and had been told to keep his eyes averted. One returned gaze and Lucy may see it as an invitation to spread her legs for whatever you present to put inside her...

“Lucy,” Rodriguez repeated, “I asked how you were doing...”

Lucy took her gaze off of Castillo and looked at the annoying woman in front of her, “I’ll be a lot better as soon as I can get a warm, meaty dick in my snatch! Why do you have me tied up?! You gonna spank me too...?”

Castillo swallowed hard.

Rodriguez just sighed, “Please cooperate, Mrs. Ryan. You do understand what’s happened to you, correct?”

Lucy scoffed, “Yeah, I was sucking my husband’s fat cock, then the next thing I know, he drags me here! Guess he couldn’t handle it... How about you, honey? You think you can handle these titties?” Lucy stared hard at Castillo, trying to get him to look at her. She arched her back as much as she could to display the “titties” she was referring to. Her handcuffs clanked against the bottom of the metal chair. “I’m gonna get them bigger, I think. Get some big fake implants. What do you think of that, Officer...” she asked, struggling for Castillo’s attention. Castillo stayed quiet and kept his eyes on the file he was holding up.

“Do you remember anything from that morning, Mrs. Ryan? Before your husband came home...?”

Lucy grinned and stared into space, “I remember being bent over my neighbor’s kitchen counter, taking it in the ass while he downed a beer...”

Castillo swallowed hard.

“...After he finished off the beer, he shoved the bottle in my dripping pussy... It was cool...”

Rodriguez cleared her throat, “Well, uh, that’s interesting, Mrs. Ryan. But, I mean before that. What were you doing before you were overcome with these urges?”

“Living a boring life!” Lucy snapped, “I spent everyday wasting my body, when I could have been getting my holes filled!”

Rodriguez was losing patience, “Why do you think you were overcome with these urges suddenly? Why yesterday morning? Anything unusual come to mind?”

Lucy stared hard at Rodriguez, “I don’t know, honey—but it’s wonderful. I suggest you give it a try...”

Rodriguez sighed and slammed shut the folder in front of her, “Alright, lock her back up. She’s not gonna be any use to us.”

Lucy looked panicked, “No no no! Don’t put me back in there! There’s nothing but woman in there. No cocks! No cocks!”

“Well, if you’re not gonna cooperate with us and answer our questions, there’s no need for you to be out, is there?” Rodriguez said, starting to stand up, but expecting to get what she wanted so not getting all the way up.

“Okay, okay... I’ll cooperate. Just don’t put me with those boring women again. Just let me look at him,” she begged, nodded her head at Agent Castillo.

Rodriguez was amazed at this, “Why is just looking at him enough to give you pleasure?”

Lucy grinned, “I can just imagine the cum inside his balls... Needing to be released...” Lucy gazed at him with desire, “Could you just jerk off in a cup or something and let me lick it up! Please! I just need to taste some fucking cum!”

“Calm down, Mrs. Ryan!”

Castillo turned to Rodriguez. “I kinda like this lady...” he whispered. “Shut up,” she whispered back, and turned her attention back to Lucy. “Now, Lucy explain to us what you did that morning...”

* * *

Agents Rodriguez and Castillo circled the Ryan’s living room. Dan Ryan stood to the side, watching the investigating team pick apart his home for clues to the recent outburst of strange behavior. Rodriguez kept her eyes peeled for any sort of unusual objects, anything mailed to her, boxes, envelopes... But there was nothing.

“At first, I thought she was just returning to her...younger days... You know? Our sex life used to be this active, so I wasn’t worried about her. Sure, it was something I didn’t expect, but, I wasn’t about to take her to the hospital,” Dan explained, “Then I saw the news report...”

Rodriguez pointed to the TV, “You said the TV was on when you arrived home?”

“That’s correct.”

“And that she was fine when you left for work that morning?”

“Yes.”

Rodriguez’s mind was searching for something to jump start an investigation from, but nothing was coming to her. “Maybe it was done through television? Like kids having seizures from watching a certain cartoon at the same time...” she guessed.

Castillo shook his head, “It doesn’t match up. The teacher was in class when she suddenly became...homosexual. The, uh, the CEO was in a meeting when her IQ dropped. And that cop, she was on duty when she started to think she was a hooker... There were no TV’s around in those cases. There’s got to be some other connection.”

Rodriguez nodded. “You said she was naked when you arrived home?” she asked Dan, glancing at the pile of discarded clothes by the window. Dan seemed hesitant, “Y-yes, she was. She was sitting on the couch with the remote control in her—”

“We—read the report, Mr. Ryan,” Rodriguez quickly interrupted. She turned to one of her team members, “Let’s take the clothes into the lab.” The man nodded and began to gather the clothes in a large plastic bag. Agent Rodriguez was running out of ideas. Just as they were about to leave, she noticed a water bottle sitting on the floor beside the couch. “Grab that too,” she called to her team.

TRACY: THE HOOKER

“Look! I ain’t done nuthin’ wrong! I was waitin’ for my friend, I swear!” Officer Tracy McDaniel fought as much as she could with the large man dragged her into the interrogation room, but she went along with it as if she had done it a million times. “Why you can’t let a girl just do her job!?—I mean...let her get to her job. That’s where my friend was gonna take me!”

Agent Castillo sighed, “Officer McDaniel are you aware of what’s happened to you?” The large man handcuffed Tracy to her chair and walked out of the room. Castillo and Rodriguez sat across from the former police officer. She definitely didn’t look like a police officer. She had gotten her nose pierced and a tattoo of a dollar sign on her arm, all between the time she left her car and was picked up by another police officer.

“Officer McDaniel?” she asked, curling her lip at Jerry.

Castillo took that as a “no”. “Tracy, I want you to look at this and tell me what you think of it...” Castillo pulled a photocopy out of a folder labeled “Tracy McDaniel”.

Tracy looked at the paper that was placed in front of her by Rodriguez and squinted her eyes. She was staring at a copy of her police I.D. It had her name and information on it, alone with a smiling photo. “The fuck is this shit?”

“Tracy,” Rodriguez said gently, “You’re a police officer. Do you know that?” “What the fuck game are you pigs playin’? I ain’t no fuckin’ cop! I hate cops!”

Rodriguez changed the subject, “Where did you get those clothes, Tracy?”

Tracy grinned at what she thought was a compliment, “Wild! No better place to go when you need to attract dick on the streets—”

“So you are a prostitute, Ms. McDaniel. Is that what you’re saying?” Castillo quickly asked.

Tracy opened her mouth to protest, but just sighed, knowing she was caught. “Yeah! Fine! I’m a fucking streetwhore. I suck dick for money. You gonna lock me up now? Shit...”

Rodriguez held her hand up, “We’re not here to arrest you, Ms. McDaniel. We just need your cooperation.” Rodriguez reached up the table and pulled up a neat stack of a police uniform, a gun, and a badge. “Tracy, these belong to you.” Tracy opened her mouth, but Rodriguez quickly continued. “You left them at Wild! when you purchased that outfit. Don’t try to say otherwise, we have you identified on security tape leaving the store dressed like you are now.” Rodriguez put the stack back under the table. “Now, we also have you on a security camera at a local deli, buying a sandwich and a water. It was taken just fifteen minutes before the Wild! tape, but, at the deli, you’re wearing your uniform. Do you follow?”

Tracy laughed and shook her head, “This is stupid...” She crossed her arms. Her rebellious nature holding firm.

“It means that something happened in that fifteen mintues that transformed you from a police officer, upholding the law, a respectable woman, smart...into a woman that offers her body in exchange for money—”

Tracy belted out in laughter, “Offers her body? Please...I get fucked. I fuck. I do it good too. That’s why I do what I do, and not what you bitches do. You know what I’m sayin’?”

Rodriguez sighed and lowered her head. “Alright, take her away!” she shouted to some unknown entity. But, almost immediately, the large man returned to unlock Officer Tracy McDaniel and take her back to jail.

Tracy didn’t fight this time, but didn’t go quietly. “Fine! You fuckin’ lyin’ ass bitch! You said you weren’t gonna arrest me. I see how it is! Just don’t walk too close to the bars we you come visit me—!” She punctuated her sentence with a kiss as the door shut behind her, leaving Rodriguez and Castillo alone and as confused as ever.

* * *

“The squad car was found outside the deli, about a block from the clothing store...” Castillo read aloud from the report, while Rodriguez circled the recovered police car in the headquarters garage. “The dogs didn’t find anything. No drug use...”

Rodgriuez looked over the already inspected interior, hoping something would jump out at her, but not getting anything.

“...they did find traces of something from a blood test,” Castillo continued, getting Rodriguez’s attention, “but, they still haven’t identified it. Nothing illegal, but... I don’t know, maybe she was on some strange prescription... We can’t really get a clear answer from Officer McDaniel.”

Rodriguez sighed.

“Can we still call her Officer McDaniel?” Castillo asked with a grin, “I mean, she’s not an officer anymore—”

“Shut up, Castillo,” Rodriguez said firmly. Castillo nodded and went back to flipping through his paperwork. Rodriguez bent down to get a closer look at the vehicle. “She came back to the car after leaving the deli. She ate her sandwich...drank her water...then went to the Wild! store...” Her brain danced around the evidence, searching for something to connect to Lucy Ryan’s case, but she was coming up with nothing.

“Castillo, what’s this?”

Castillo looked up from his paper, “What’s what?” He walked casually over to his partner, who he found bent over the side of the open car door, reaching for something under the passenger seat. When she got what she was searching for, she pulled her hand out to reveal a bottle of Crystal Springs Water.

“This.”

Castillo didn’t have an answer.

“Did our guys miss this?”

Again, no answer.

AMANDA: THE BIMBO

Giggling echoes down the hallway as Castillo and Rodriguez sat patiently, waiting for Amanda Clarkson to appear in the doorway.

Rodriguez did a double-take as she witnessed the appearance of the girl that looked nothing like the nice, young lady in the photograph she had in front of her. What came walking through the doorway, and planted and handcuffed to the chair, was like a personification of “ditzy”. This girl had no intelligence in her vapid eyes. Her ridiculously blonde hair, which was a stark comparison to the rich auburn her hair used to be. This girl looked like an underage pornstar.

“Amanda Clarkson?” Rodriguez asked from across the interrogation room. The girl didn’t even flinch. Instead, she just looked around the room as if she were tracking invisible butterflies that whispered her little jokes. She giggled and bit her lower lip as she eventually made eye contact with Officer Rodriguez. “Like, hi! I’m Mandi!” she gigled again, frustrating the bright Maria Rodriguez with her stupidity.

“Amanda...” Rodriguez began.

“Mandi!” she corrected with a nasally voice.

Rodriguez cleared her throat and glanced at Castillo with obvious frustration, “Excuse me, Mandi... I just need to know one thing from you really, and then you’ll be free to go—”

“Cool! Can I, like, go to the mall? I totally need to get some new shoes. I, like, saw these heels in Penney’s the other day and they were, like—so— cute. I mean, like, before I didn’t really care about ‘em, but now I’m, like, totally like ‘Oh my gawd, those are—so—cute!’. You know what I mean— ?”

“Yes yes, whatever... Mandi...” Rodriguez said, pinching the bridge of her nose and feeling a headache surfacing, “Just tell me one thing. Do you— or have you ever, drunken Crystal Springs Water?”

It was like asking a two year old to do trigonometry. Amanda stared into space, curling her lip at having to think, absently twirling her hair around her finger...

“It’s a simple question, honey,” Rodriguez explained, losing patience. “Ummmmm...I dunno... Maybe?” Amanda grinned, “Did I get the question right?” She giggled some more.

Rodriguez sighed and dropped her head, “Bring the mother in here!” she shouted.

Amanda looked confused, “Who are you talking to?” Before anyone could answer her, another woman was shoved into the room, dressed just as ridiculously as Amanda. “Mommi!” she shouted merrily.

The two bimbo hugged and sank into a fit of uncontrolled giggles and string of words, barely recognizable to the FBI agents in the rooms, ranging from hair and cute skirts. Once the girls had quieted down, Rodriguez began the questions.

“Stephanie Clarkson—”

Stephanie interrupted her, “Oh, just call me Mommi. Everyone else does!” She and her daughter giggled and giggled.

Rodriguez turned to Castillo. “I’m not calling her ‘Mommi’,” she whispered. Castillo held his hand out, calming Rodriguez’s building rage. He turned to Ms. Clarkson, “Mommi...we need to know if you or your daughter drank something called Crystal...Springs...Water yesterday morning.” “Um...like...uh...”

Rodriguez sighed, she knew it was no use. “These woman are morons,” she whispered to her partner. She turned to the dazed woman, “We’ve searched your house. We can’t find any bottled water. Amanda’s— Mandi’s—bookbag has been missing since yesterday afternoon. We need for you to tell us if you or your daughter drink bottled water called Crystal...Springs...Water...”

Stephanie Clarkson was busy fixing her daughters blouse to show off the best cleavage.

Rodriguez threw her hands in the air, “Forget it. Get them out of here...” The door flew open, Rodriguez expecting someone to cart off these two ditzy woman, but instead a woman from her team appeared with a dark green bookbag in her hand. She entered the room and placed it on the table.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Amanda pouted.

The woman reached into the front pocket and pulled out a clear bottle whose label read Crystal Springs Water.

Rodriguez smiled, “That’s good enough for me. Let’s go people!”

HAROLD O’CONNOR

He couldn’t believe it.

Things had gone so well.

He had been sitting in front of his television, flipping through the channels documenting his chaos. There were no more woman anchors on the cable news channels. They had all been taken off the air for various reasons. Around three-thirty this morning, Harold had watched a newswoman give out her home address for ‘anyone looking for a good fuck’, right in the middle of a report on live TV.

He had been relaxing in his revenge all day. He was sure he had gotten the better of them all.

That was when they had broken his door down. Some Latino woman and a dark haired man had come rushing through his door with guns in their hands, ordering for him to not move. He had been handcuffed and dragged out of his home.

Sure, they had him, but there was no way they could stop what he had done...

THE END OF AN ORDEAL

“You really thought you’d get away with this, huh?” Rodriguez drilled him in the interrogation room. “You thought we wouldn’t find you?” Harold sat quietly, a dark smile on his face, yet not making eye contact with the female investigator.

Rodriguez was pleased with herself. She took a sip of coffee from the mug that sat in front of her. “How did you do this, Harold?”

No answer.

“We have you on tape tainting the water at the factory. The factory you were laid off from the day before. What was it you were doing? Was it something you created yourself?”

Again, no answer.

“Was it this?”

Rodriguez pulled out a black briefcase and slammed it on the table. She unsnapped the the locks and opened the lid. “SLUT PILL...HOOKER PILL...BLOW-UP DOLL PILL...BIMBO PILL...STEREOTYPE PILL... What are these, Harold?” she asked with a grin, knowing she had him where she wanted him. They would find out soon enough, so it didn’t matter if he cooperated.

“You don’t want to tell what these pills do, Harold?”

Harold O’Connor grinned again as Rodriguez took another sip of her coffee. He looked at her and spoke, “You’ll find out soon enough...” “Oh really?” she asked, intrigued, “How’s that?”

“Because that last pill you read off was the pill I put in your coffee when you were walking me into this room...”

Rodriguez froze.

She looked at Castillo. “Could he...? Did he...?”

Harold was smiling bigger than ever now.

Rodriguez stood up. She felt funny. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it. “You motherfucker... You... You asshole!” She stumbled around the room, her hair already growing longer and darker. Her eyes became a rich hazel color as her eyelashes grew and curled up. Thick make-up began to appear on her face.

Harold sat calmly. “In a moment, you’ll just be the stereotypical Latino whore with an attitude...”

“You’ll fuckin’ burn for dis!” she yelled, her Americanized accent being replaced with a thick Latino one. “We’ll lock you up an’ throw away da key, you fuckin’ bastard!”

Rodriguez reached for her gun.

“Rodriguez!” Castillo yelled, but it was too late.

Maria held her gun in her hand and pointed it in Harold’s direction. She aimed as best she could and pulled the trigger.

Nothing.

Rodriguez looked confused, “Wha’ da fuck?” Her titties and ass had grow amazingly in size. Her police uniform struggled to contain her almond colored titties. “How do dis ‘ting werk?” Rodriguez shrugged her shoulders and tossed the gun on the table, it’s safety lock still firmly in place. “Shit, holmes, I gotta get outta here,” she said to no one. “Where da exit thing at, man? I gotta get to work...”

Castillo was speechless.

Harold and the FBI team watched as Maria Rodriguez, one of the most promising agents in the field, strutted out of the interrogation room...

THE AFTERMATH OF MARIA RODRIGUEZ

“Dat’s it, poppy! Fuck dat asshole! Oh...yeah!”

Maria’s tits flopped up and down as she was pounded from behind. A large man with tattoos had her bent over in an alley and was fucking her ass hard, stretching it further and further than it already had been the past week. A ten dollar bill was stuffed between Maria’s large tits.

“Fuck dis Latino bitch, poppy! Dat’s it! Get your cock off!”

The man finished up, leaving Maria in the alley to pull her skirt back up. It was a little tangled in her knee-high latex boots, but she eventually got it up. She strutted back out of the alley in her heels to find another customer. It was only two in the morning, still plenty of time to get a few more fucks in.

She walked down the street of the dark neighborhood. She walked past gang logos and stripped cars as she waltzed down the sidewalk, shaking her ass to attract all the scum of the street to come fuck it.

THE END