The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mika’s Mesmerizing Mission

Part 6 — On Today’s show

Mika erected a white sheet on her one apartment wall and fiddled with a camera tripod as she waited. Tonight was the night. She knew her cast mates and the one thing they could never turn down was a party. In fact, parties like this were an irregular tradition as it was only with each other they could fully let their hair down without fear of loosing their jobs. And tonight, they were going to let their hair go further down than ever before.

Last to arrive, as usual, was Amaya. As she knocked on Mika’s door she expected one of the usual scenes that greeted her when she was late to a party. Either they would be midway through some obscure board game with a rule book twice the length of your average encyclopedia, that or they would be lay on the floor drunk philosophising about what would make the best candy bar. However, when the door open she saw a very different sight as she stepped in she saw her fellow cast members stood at attention, staring blankly ahead. Just as she realized Mika was not part of this weird game she heard the door close and a whisper in her ear “Amaya’s naptime” and the world dropped away around her.

Mika smiled as she saw the whole cast now joined in perfect, blank obedience and felt her cheeks blush slightly. When she had this idea she had never thought she would go through with it, nor did she think she would succeed. As she wandered around looking at the dazed girls she began to give orders like an ancient Empress. “Now ladies you will find a bag in the corner with your stage costumes, please go change into them now for me” as she realized she could get very used to this she saw the girls move slowly over to the bag and find their stage costume and as the girls changed outfits Mika changed their thoughts.

“Hello everyone at home!” exclaimed an excited Mari to the camera “Today we are going to show some special stuff we are not normally allowed to do!” she followed with a lewd pantomime wink. Mika resisted laughing but it was unneeded she could tell full well that the girls were lost in their own little world of a tv special right now. Seeing them pervert their normal roles and costumes made Mika feel so deliciously evil, she had been unsure if she wanted to do this but she thought if she had only one chance she should fulfil her wildest fantasy. This thought was interrupted as two balls of energy otherwise known as Fumiko and Gina dived on Mari from behind

“Leader, Leader” they sang in unison “what are we going to teach everyone today?". Mari smiled a devious smile right at her invisible audience

“Well we are going to teach you all about what is between your legs” she said, her smile not altering as she did. The other two girls looked at their skirts before looking at Mari with a confused expression

“What is between our legs?". As the girls awaited and answer to this conundrum Amaya bounded onto the set

“Hey everyone! What has got you all looking confused?”

Mari giggled “Well I was about to teach them what is between their legs!” and suddenly Amaya’s face lit up

“I want to learn that too! I can I learn as well leader!” Mari nodded as she went to the back of the set and looked at her three students.

Mika squirmed lewdly behind the camera, even though she knew full well what was about to happen, seeing her friends acting like this, as if it was totally normal, filled her a warmth of an intensity she had not felt before. Mari finished her visual inspection of the girls

“Okay, time to get those skirts off! Show everyone everything!” she decreed which was met with a chorus of “Yes leader!” The girls quickly and efficiently removed their skirts and their underwear, their natural showmanship meant they gave their audience a clear view at every moment. Soon the contrast was staggering, the innocent bright top half clashing with the naked bottom half. Mari paced back and forth like an army general

“Right girls so spread your legs like we were going to do some jumping jacks!” the girls in the line obeyed with almost robotic precision. “And now we put our hands between our legs and rub nice and firm” Mari said as she demonstrated with her own hand despite the girls not needing such a hint. As the followed their leader in firmly massaging their genitals, Mika couldn’t resist joining in and slid her hand into her pants.

“Rub, rub, Squeeze, Rub, Rub, Squeeze” sang Mari as she pawed at her vagina and sex. Soon the other girls were harmonized in the silly little atonal song. They kept perfect time as they sang along while Mika sat just outside of camera shot failing to keep her cool as she followed along, watching this was arousing her more than she had ever been before. She took a deep breath and reigned herself in, not wanting to finish herself until she has finished all of her planned activities. She tore one hand away from her genitalia and waved her hand in a circular motion, Mari saw this and knew it was time to move onto the next segment.

“Now we all learned that rubbing our special parts feels super nice! Didn’t we girls?” she exclaimed with her usual excitement as the girls did overblown nods in her direction, “but do you know what feels better than your hand on your special parts?” the girls once again punctuated this question with comedic head shakes. “A tongue on your special parts!” exalted Mari as she jumped on the spot, the other girls looked confused and extended their tongues down as if they were trying to lick their own crotches. Mari giggled as she looked at her friends, “no! Not like that!” she laughed as she beckoned Amaya over and pushed her down to her knees before slowly guiding her head towards her exposed sex. The other two slowly copied the movements of the pair and soon the room was filled with the sounds of sex. And soon Mika joined them in a festival of seraphic pleasure.