The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mika’s Mesmerizing Mission

Part 7 — Season Finale

Mika woke up. She was sore all over but felt better than she had in a long, long time. She looked over her empire of fallen cast members, all sleeping in various twisted positions. She went over the counter and started to make coffee.

She tired to find a way to explain the night she had just had, the pure pleasure she had with her former cast mates. As she looked at the coffee machine and took her first sip only one word came to mine to describe it. “Megasameru” she said with a smile on her face. Then she realized she had no idea why she said that, it didn’t seem linked to her current situation. She heard giggling from behind her and turned to see her cast members getting up giggling.

“I am sorry, I am so so sorry” Mika panicked trying to find an excuse or explanation as the girls rose and giggled, Mari making her way towards Mika.

“I was just desperate and you know!” she muttered and tried to put on a sincere smile. Mari did smile as she came close.

“I think she did well! I give it a good eight out of ten!” she said her smile becoming a grin as the other girls nodded and said numbers.

“What in the world are you saying?” Mika said, confused and rather scared.

“Oh yes, you don’t know yet” giggled Mari as she put a finger to Mika’s forehead. As she did she said “Modori memori,” and as she did Mika’s brain raced and memory flooded through, the contest, the plans. The time Mari had tricked her with that game on her phone, the time Amaya had been running the show and had them finger paint each other. Remembering the night they had the idea after gorging on candy bars and running out of interesting games, recalling what the hypnotist who had been on the show had said, all of them rushing online to find methods and tricks before deciding on seeing just who could do it the best.

This rush made Mika laugh harder than she had in a while. She was impressed with just how evil she could be, just how dirty she was with the right incentive. Just as she was about to open her mouth Mari spoke up.

“Well now Mika is done, shall we put the names in the hat and see who will be evil hypnotist this month?” and all the girls quickly moved to the table and Mika quickly joined, awaiting adventures to come.